Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2023 5:13:50 PM EDT

This year's set-up. But did not get anything last week.

45c and 357 goodness...
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 8:57:12 AM EDT
[#1]
The GP100 works great! I like the old Uncle Mike’s shoulder holster for transporting.🤠
Link Posted: 11/17/2023 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sparkyD:
The GP100 works great! I like the old Uncle Mike’s shoulder holster for transporting.🤠
View Quote

@sparkyD

Kind of what I was working with. I bought some nylon "chest" holsters to carry. However, they were really for larger revolvers. One works okay but it tends to slide from my chest down to a shoulder holster position. And I have a chest right for my binos. I ended up ditching the binos because I was really sitting anyplace where I needed to glass.
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 8:59:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I need deets on that rifle setup!
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 3:50:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dana] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By urbanredneck:

@sparkyD

Kind of what I was working with. I bought some nylon "chest" holsters to carry. However, they were really for larger revolvers. One works okay but it tends to slide from my chest down to a shoulder holster position. And I have a chest right for my binos. I ended up ditching the binos because I was really sitting anyplace where I needed to glass.
View Quote

My unfortunate recommendation is to spend the cash on a guids choice by Diamond D. They are amazing. I used one for a few years on a 4" 686 while fly fishing MT and WY. If you want Kydex go with the Kenai from Gunfighters inc.

One thing i will add is both holster i mention have great retention. Just leather vs kydex. Two different feels. Both are excellent. The Guides Choice comes with a little extra "retention strap" . They say you only yse it during transport. I was doubtful and thought i would use it all the time. I was wrong. Even without the retention strap the leather has fantastic retention and then still draws firm but smooth.

For a woods/ hunting rig i might prefer the leather Guids Choice becouse it is quiet drawing. For defensive/bear/fishing the kydex is amazing. Both work great just two differnt feels. Also the Gunfighters I have is for a G19. But it also fits my G17 and G26 which is very versatile. I have a 2nd for a G20. All GTG
Top Top