Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2024 10:58:37 AM EDT
Sometimes the best way to get coyotes even at night is closing the distance. Many of these coyotes were taken by simply getting close to coyotes.

Sneaking Coyotes: KC Ep 122
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Little fuckers are getting closer to the shop erryday.Bastards.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Great shooting, as always.

Still with the Bergara 22-250 I presume. What bullet/load are you using?

Your videos have me wanting a new gun, and I'm torn between the 250 or a 22 Creedmoor. The CM seems superior, on paper at least, but there aren't a lot of options available yet unlike the 250.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 5:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By -Kyuss-:Little fuckers are getting closer to the shop erryday.Bastards.
View Quote
Then shoot them :)
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 5:33:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KoreyKirsch] [#4]
Originally Posted By parshooter:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By parshooter:

52 grain Berger Target HPs. I have shoot thousands of coyotes with that bullet. It shoots great out of all my 250's and when fur was worth something, doesn't typically rip them open. I am still using my Bergara in a chassis system as my main gun.

Your videos have me wanting a new gun, and I'm torn between the 250 or a 22 Creedmoor. The CM seems superior, on paper at least, but there aren't a lot of options available yet unlike the 250.
I haven't used the 22CM. I know it is one of the latest iterations trying to be close to or better than a 22-250. I have used lots of different calibers including .17rem up to 25 caliber for coyotes. I always seem to come back to the 22-250. I now have enough reloading supplies for it that I probably will never change. Dead is dead, so shoot an accurate gun that you have confidence in and that is the main thing. I reload everything, but I do know for resale it is nice if there are lots of factory ammo options available for people who don't. A number of years ago i went down the rabbit hole of the 6mm wildcats which were all the rage, then it was the Valkyrie was going to be the ticket, and now the 22CM. The 22CM seems to be a legitimate contender and all the others had/have their place as well.
Top Top