Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2020 7:15:42 AM EDT
Just won one of these off the popular bidding site. Been looking for a decent one that wont break the bank, and finally got it.

I really like the all stainless construction and the overall aesthetics of the reel.

The one I bought has already been used (but lightly), and I'd like to use it as well. I have a small pond I use to fish with mostly Bass and Bluegill fish.

This will definitely be a learning curve for me, as I haven't fished in years, and I use to use a spinning reel.

Now I just need to find a rod to put it on. Should I try to find a vintage rod? Or throw it on something new?

Link Posted: 9/29/2020 2:18:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mnhornet] [#1]
That's pretty cool, I've never seen one of those in real life. I love that you have the paperwork too.  I like finding cool old stuff.

I have an older Good All, in a reel pouch somewhere, pretty nifty old kit. They have their slogan stamped on it as I recall.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top