Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2023 10:16:39 AM EDT

Hey guys, I made this video for new shooters looking to get into the sport. I’m still pretty new but I think I covered everything. Let me know if there’s something I left out or got wrong—any feedback would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for making the video and sharing!  I haven't done any PRS but it's definitely something I'm interested in doing someday.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Neomonk21:
Thanks for making the video and sharing!  I haven't done any PRS but it's definitely something I'm interested in doing someday.
View Quote

My pleasure. I hope it was helpful, part 2 about gear should be up in a week or two.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bluedog82:

My pleasure. I hope it was helpful, part 2 about gear should be up in a week or two.
View Quote

It was, and I look forward to part 2!

I'm taking my first precision rifle course this fall so hopefully that will be the spark for me to track down a competition next year.  I used to shoot 3-gun but stopped once I had a kid.  I don't think I have the time to get back into that sport but I could see myself doing some long range competitions here and there (if I can find them).
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#4]
They are a ton of fun. Definitely different than 3 gun but still fun and exciting to me. There’s something deeply satisfying about ringing steel at distance.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Get rid of the scope caps.  They just get in the way.   Wrap the front of the scope to prevent scraping the scope on tight barricades.
Link Posted: 8/29/2023 7:32:32 AM EDT
[#6]
How to Shoot PRS Pt. 2: Essential Gear

Part 2 covering gear is up! Yes it’s long, but I list everything up front for people who don’t want to watch the whole thing. Let me know if you think I missed anything.
Top Top