Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2017 11:17:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Drop12]
I've narrowed my search down to these 2 choices. A guy over in another part of the forum suggested that I'd get more feed back here.

I don't have the luxury of getting to actually see these scopes in person. I'm limited to lower lines of leupold, every range of nightforce and upper mid Trijicon.

I like the way the 6 looks but I've read a lot of good things about the 8.

It's going on a 14.5 middy woth a Noveske lightweight barrel.

I'm interested in personal experience and any differences between the 2. Cost is irrelevant. This is my dream AR and the last for a while as I start to dig in to precison rifles. I want what will work best with it. It's also covered in titanium parts and weight is a slight concern but not a huge deal.

A rep from noveske says this barrel has no problems hitting man sized targets at 800yds. Said his buddy was doing it at his house a few days ago. I only need it out to 600 max.

So, I could really use you guys input right now since I can't view them in person. Please advise.

Pic for the hell of it

Link Posted: 3/16/2017 12:39:56 AM EDT
[#1]
First, this is the extreme long range forum.

Second, as someone who has owned both I'd absolutely go with a Mark 6 with TMR for that gun. The CQBSS is way too heavy for a 14.5" carbine.
Top Top