Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2022 1:04:41 PM EDT
Ok, I have gone through several iterations of range cards and drop cards and I can't seem to come up with a really good way to record the info I need in such a way that it is useful when I am behind glass and on the timer.  

I have tried printing drop tables, but I am not good at dialing holdover during stages, especially on stages where I have to alternate between near and far targets or have alot of targets to deal with or have to deal with different required positions.  
I have tried using Strelok and the reticle functions and that works ok, but then I went to a match that specifically disallowed electronic devices so I was out of luck.  Plus, I still have to memorize drops or holdovers for entire stages of targets because I am not going to try to drag my phone out during a stage...
Then I got a smart watch that I could download strelok data to, and that is great at the range, but it seemed way to fiddly to try to use DURING a stage.  
I have tried various hand written notes with varying levels of success.   Simple data like a typical NRL22 match where there is only a couple ranges per stage are OK to just write on my hand, but when the stage has 10+ targets that gets a little much.  

So, this is where I am.   I purchased a wrist-coach to give myself a bigger and better place to write my data, but now I need to come up with a more efficient way to write what I need.  I have been actively swapping out all of my match scopes to MIL + FFP with similar Christmas tree reticles to simplify my life (consistency).  
I have tried printing Strelok's reticle view on paper, but that leaves a little to be desired because then I have to remember the specific ranges each target is at.  

So, I am open to suggestions on how to to either refine one of the methods I have tried (Get Gud?) or what other way have you used to keep track of targets, ranges and holdovers for NRL/PRS style courses.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Top Top