Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2023 11:22:43 AM EDT
What's up with this website? I can see that it's been happening for years now 2015 thread . I ordered many many many many years ago from them, and had difficulty then, I cannot remember for the life of me how I made it work.  I have followed the contact page, sent them an inquiry, with no response. I've even conducted a whois search, and called the number listed there but that dead ended as well.

I've been able to register, which it forgot within a couple days, then I reregistered, put the product in the basket, and ended up with four of them in the basket. I figured what the heck, if I could just make that work I'd take four, and sell them on equipment exchange. But nope, can't even get to the payment page. We know they're good, meaning that they deliver what you pay for. The headers are all jacked up, and I tried to figure that out, and drill in, to no avail.

I swear this place is better concealed than a CIA black site!

I've ordered from Amazon, and a part will be coming in today at twice the cost. Although after shipping, I guess it's all a wash. But I did get four ordered!

I've tried Samsung internet, and Chrome internet. I've tried my tablet, and I've tried my phone. I get the same error screens on both of those devices. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on at this point.

Does anybody have any ideas? I don't know if posting this here will get any views. I'll wait a few days and I'll duplicate it someplace else I guess. I would just like to figure this out.
Top Top