Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2024 12:16:46 AM EDT
Anyone here have experience with both of these optics and a reason it would be wise to go with one or the other?

Putting together a rifle and was looking hard at the Eotech but realized the Tenmile also comes in FFP. Between the two, both FFP, I'm hoping to hear if anyone would have a preference.

They seem to be pretty comparable to me on paper. But admittedly, I'm not super smart on long range stuff. The highest power optic I currently have on any rifle is 10x, but my eyes have led me to the point that I need a little (or a lot) more magnification.

Thanks much!
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 8:13:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I have Vudu 5-25 and 2 ten miles in sfp 6-24 and 5-25.

Both are very good scopes.

Vudu has better glass and and better controls. Illumination on ten mile is better if that matters.

I like Trijicon alot but I would say Vudu is a better scope.

My use of both is pretty much benchrest shooting.

Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:49:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! @nyrifle Thats’s really good to hear. Sounds like the higher power vudu’s are on par with quality of the lpvo’s

Its for an Aero Solus bolt gun thats in a KRG bravo chassis, so it’s heavy. Rarely will this rifle leave a bench.

One cool thing (I think) about the eotech is how short it is and has good/easier potential for clip-on setups. If it doesn’t work out on the Solus, I’ve got a 18” ar10 that needs glass, too, so the vudu seems like it’d be more at home there.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Vudu has been on 2 different bolt guns. I have used it out to 600 yards solid optic.

Europtic has been my go to for glass do not be afraid of demo like new. They look new.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 12:01:00 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the Vudu on my 6.5 works great I take it out to 1600 with ease
Top Top