Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2018 12:46:35 PM EDT
I made this video to answer all the questions I get about the gear I use in USPSA Carry Optics division.

USPSA Carry Optics Division | My Guns and Gear
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 7:15:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been shooting IDPA at Brocks Gap since last May and I am considering trying USPSA there. Do you recommend having a back up gun set up just like the first due to the higher round count per match and the increasing odds of failure?
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BAMA47:
I have been shooting IDPA at Brocks Gap since last May and I am considering trying USPSA there. Do you recommend having a back up gun set up just like the first due to the higher round count per match and the increasing odds of failure?
View Quote
It really has nothing to do with the game being played.  I mainly recommend a backup gun when you shoot larger matches, especially when high match fees and travel are involved.
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
i.e.; If your gun pukes you're heading home.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TennJeep1618:
It really has nothing to do with the game being played.  I mainly recommend a backup gun when you shoot larger matches, especially when high match fees and travel are involved.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TennJeep1618:
Well since I am looking into going over to Arkansas to shoot the Razorback shoot out in April I will now be getting another Glock 34. I would hate to pay for entry fees and a hotel only to have the pistol crap out.
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Well since I am looking into going over to Arkansas to shoot the Razorback shoot out in April I will now be getting another Glock 34. I would hate to pay for entry fees and a hotel only to have the pistol crap out.
View Quote
Exactly.  Those are my thoughts.
Top Top