Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2021 2:32:35 PM EDT
Hi all,

I’m looking for some quality carbine and/or shotgun training in the Tulsa, OK area. I’m a civilian nurse. I have been around firearms my whole life and my family is all LEO.  I’m just looking for training that’d give me the best chance of surviving a gunfight in and around my home. Any recommendations are MUCH appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:07:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi all,

I’m looking for some quality carbine and/or shotgun training in the Tulsa, OK area. I’m a civilian nurse. I have been around firearms my whole life and my family is all LEO.  I’m just looking for training that’d give me the best chance of surviving a gunfight in and around my home. Any recommendations are MUCH appreciated.
View Quote

I’ve used these guys a few times.  Good, solid courses put on by LE/SWAT guys who are real and down to earth.  Seems to be good value for what you pay to what you get.  Classes are small.

https://alwaysalpha1.com/home

They have recently moved from up by USSA down to the Beggs area at Snake Creek Range.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool. Do they do part of the class in the classroom and the rest outside or what?
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Tulsa Defensive Shooting Academy.  Offers classes out of the USSA facility in Owasso.  Marshall is excellent.  Money well-spent.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#4]
USSA...too funny! BTW - they're in Tulsa, not Owasso.
Top Top