Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2022 1:32:46 PM EDT
These guys are coming to my area to do pistol, tactical rifle, precision rifle and a couple other classes but I can't find any reviews on them. Honestly, I just happened to run across them on instagram.

Anybody have any experience with them? It looks like the courses are hours and run about $450.
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 1:14:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven’t heard anything about them, and I’m pretty well tuned-in to a lot of the training world.  I reached out to a couple guys who are with (separate) major training groups who also have said they have never heard anything about these guys and weren’t even aware they existed.  If you go to their training, I’d be curious to read a class review, particularly if you have some previous training experience.  
I am curious about their class and business structure and how they have so many instructors and operate in so many states, and whether they are running common curriculum or each doing their own thing.  

It’s always a red flag for me when I see instructors listed on websites with just initials or nicknames as their names, as if they’re somehow super secret agents.  There are numerous verified former Tier 1 SOF personnel like Dan Brokos, Pat McNamara and John McPhee who have no issue putting their names on the internet, so when I see this secret squirrel covert name crap on training websites, it waves red flags.

I would also mention that their training rate of $250/4hrs and $450/day is pretty ridiculous and well above the industry standard for even top level trainers.  Top national level instructors bill out at $250-$300/day, with some more prestigious training groups with dedicated training facilities charging up to $400/day (eg. Gunsite and Thunder Ranch).  Perhaps question the value of a training group nobody’s heard of, that is charging more than Thunder Ranch or Gunsite for their training.  Not trying to piss in anyone’s Cheerios, but having been involved in the training world for 20 years, I tend to evaluate things through a different lens.
Just something to think about is all.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 12:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Any further info on these guys? Can't find anything online and I'm usually a pretty good at that stuff. They don't list locations of the training either. Something doesn't seem right but I need some NV training so I'm willing to give it a try.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#3]
What questions do you have? I run the marketing for them
Top Top