Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2024 12:02:19 PM EDT
Course Info / Register

2024 Full Training Schedule

Wanted to do a special post on this one - Brennen Brennecke of Gateway Defense, and myself are running a 2-day Combined Pistol Course at the Winnequah Gun Club Indoor range March 2-3, 2024 in Lodi, WI (1/2 hour north of Madison).

Brennen is a Master Class USPSA shooter and an excellent instructor - he recently left Vortex Edge (a huge loss for them), and started his own company Gateway Defense. He previously was an instructor at SpecTrain in NC. My background is more in the law enforcement / self-defense side of things, and my focus has always been blending the competitive world with the "tactical" side of things to help shooter improve performance in the real world as well as the range.

Day 1 I'll be teaching "Performance Pistol," and Day 2 Brennan will be teaching "Pistol Applications." The course is fast-paced, expect to shoot about 1,000 rounds over the course of the two days, lots of pushing speed, movement, stacking skills especially on day 2, which will build on day 1.

Cost is $500 which includes your range fee. There are limited seats in the class and we expect it to fill quickly. PM me with questions or for a faster reply - email [email protected]

Info / Register

Link Posted: 1/12/2024 3:50:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Too bad I'm working both those days. I've taken a class with you when it was Performance on Demand and a few classes at Vortex with Brennen. I'd definitely recommend checking this out to anyone who's interested, you'll get some quality instruction.
Top Top