Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2020 7:53:27 PM EDT
So has anyone run a match in the last month?  Our first match opens for signup Sunday for a match date of 4-26-20.  

What we have come up with is

1 Squads of ten or less including 2 staff

2 prepay or exact change only.  Not making change will help prevent a line forming and I wont have to hand a lot of cash back and forth.

3 two staff one RO and one pad guy.  When one shoots the other dose both this way the pad dose not get handed to everyone.

4 No shooters meetings

Thoughts Ideas?  Have I lost my mind.  As I see it we are out side in groups of ten or less.
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 9:31:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: steve8140] [#1]
I shoot at 3 local clubs and travel to 1-2 others. All have so far cancelled matches but are doing registrations for matches in May.

One of the concerns people have brought up is even if your in smaller squads you are still moving to the next pit where people have already been touching everything. Anything from targets and pastors to staplers, chairs, benches and whatever else. It’s almost impossible to wipe and clean everything between groups.

You could do online only payment or accept PayPal, Venmo as a option to eliminate money changing hands but everyone would need to be on board with that ahead of time.

You said you would do no shooters meeting, what if you spread out or each group does there own.

Essentially it comes down to big boy rules and people need to be responsible for themselves in order to help safety officers to not be breathing down their necks to ensure it’s done properly.

All this stated above all depends on people willing to help, be prepared to deal with things themselves and be trusted, and who are willing to make decisions for themselves and be aware of their own surrounding and others.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 10:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By texastactical:
We shot 6 matches a month all through covid and never stopped.
View Quote

It was 3 years ago. Move on. This guy was looking for advice when the entire country was shut down.
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Top Top