Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2023 1:52:54 PM EDT
I posted this in General Training and didn’t get much response.

Anyone been to a KCC class?

I just got signed up to this one.

KCC

I’m not an MMA fighter, but I’ve been training BJJ weekly + for a couple years, plus PJJ twice a month for longer. I found through real world experience that weapons based grappling is terrible.  Went to ECQC last year, hitting KCC this year, and hoping to catch EWO next year.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know them. They may be great or not. Have you checked out Martial Blade Concepts?. Mike Janich and his cadre are awesome educators. No BS and you do not need to be a fighter to learn good defensive skills.
O know they have people in your state. https://www.martialbladeconcepts.com/about-mbc
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info. I’ll have to check them out and see if the local guys have some seminars.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 3:31:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaehaerys] [#3]
KCC is absolutely outstanding stuff. It really, really added a bunch of tools to my game, and it's as non-gimmicky as it gets when it comes to knife defense. It also leveled up my clinch work significantly even without a knife in play. I'd strongly recommend it, and since you have a background in grappling already, you'll get even more out of it.

Eta: Derp. I see that you've almost certainly already taken it by now.
Top Top