Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2023 9:41:12 PM EDT
The title makes it seem like much more than it is but it is an accurate description.

It doesn't look like much but I couldn't care less as long as it helps me improve my skills. I still have a bit of work to do to get my little range into service. Like re-hanging the target once the roll memory eases up some. So let's see. Laser cartridge goes int the breech. It's designed so the extractor won't grab it. Charge it, aim it, fire it and the laser goes off, its sensed by the phone on the stand, and it records the hit and, I believe, a trace of the barrel movement during trigger pull. It has drills and two-person competitions so the spousal unit and I can use it at the same time. I still have a lot to learn. We're planning to use it three times a week. Not sure how long ... we'll figure that out as we go.

I'm looking forward to seeing what it can tell us about our aiming and trigger skills.

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 8:21:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nuke1] [#1]
Following.
Looking forward to seeing your impressions.
I would pick some basic drills and run them live fire and record the results.
Then train with this and redo your live fire to see the impact on your live fire performance.
I found "Strikeman Pro" vice "Strikefire”? maybe a typo?
Does it track draw to first shot time?
I competed in IDPA and then 3-gun starting in about 2000. Adding dry fire and shooting out to 25 yards were keys in improving my handgun skills.
Looks like a great way to practice with results you can see vice old school dryfire.
Top Top