Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have two words for these assholes---CLASS ACTION.  I may be just a dumb country lawyer, but they made an offer, I accepted via my order and my credit card.  They better send my stuff or I will make it my mission to crucify these bastards.  I am still dealing with Black Horse Arsenal over getting fucked on an "in-stock" order that has never shipped after two months

Something tells me you are not any kind of lawyer because you don't understand that you offer to pay by submitting your credit card information, and they accept by taking the money. If you card was never charged, they never accepted your offer of payment.

That being said, I'm sad I won't be getting the slick plate carriers I ordered. Oh well. Life goes on.

I think it was bait and switch

they posted this live on facebook durring black friday and then removed it later on

Lots of traffic, sign up for emails, and so on and then

oh it was a computer glitch and here is 20%off
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have two words for these assholes---CLASS ACTION.  I may be just a dumb country lawyer, but they made an offer, I accepted via my order and my credit card.  They better send my stuff or I will make it my mission to crucify these bastards.  I am still dealing with Black Horse Arsenal over getting fucked on an "in-stock" order that has never shipped after two months

facepalm.
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 2:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
No dipshits, I am not a lawyer--I only have two guys I prosecuted on Death Row in Lucasville, 49-0 at Court of Appeals, 9-0 at Ohio Supreme Court, and have argued three cases (2-1) before the US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals,  Contract law 101-offer +  acceptance =CONTRACT.    Remember how Sears had to stop their false and deceptive trade practices?  It was a classic bait-and -switch, which the Feds took over at the last minute to keep the Plaintiff's lawyers from getting all thier mioney and getting some of the money as a windfall to Feds.  Do you work for them TOKI?  They are not picking up thier phones, and not answering emails.....And the little "Accept this and waive your rights....."   That is called a liquidated damages offer and waiver, in case you didn't learn that when YOU got your law degree.....
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 2:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No dipshits, I am not a lawyer--I only have two guys I prosecuted on Death Row in Lucasville, 49-0 at Court of Appeals, 9-0 at Ohio Supreme Court, and have argued three cases (2-1) before the US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals,  Contract law 101-offer +  acceptance =CONTRACT.    Remember how Sears had to stop their false and deceptive trade practices?  It was a classic bait-and -switch, which the Feds took over at the last minute to keep the Plaintiff's lawyers from getting all thier mioney and getting some of the money as a windfall to Feds.  Do you work for them TOKI?  They are not picking up thier phones, and not answering emails.....And the little "Accept this and waive your rights....."   That is called a liquidated damages offer and waiver, in case you didn't learn that when YOU got your law degree.....

owned
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#5]
These Ass- have totally lost my business.  I ordered the night of the 21st, and they had received my order.  After a week of nothing from them, I have called twice and been sent to voicemail.  Then today I sent an email and got a reply from a Rich Morales stating..... " Unfortunately, any orders sent into TAG during 11/21, 11/22, & 11/23 that had pricing issues were cancelled. I believe your order has been cancelled. I am sorry. An email blast was sent out on Monday & today, explaining."  I have never received any such email from TAG, and replied to Rich with such, and also asking him to check into it.  Then I got this back from him.....  "Unfortunately, the correct price is $196.67. The order was cancelled."  So I replied again with this...."Rich, thanks again for the reply.  I'm very disappointed that TAG is unwilling to honor a discounted price that was obviously displayed on the website, and then ordered at the displayed price.  The website clearly had shown discounts advertised up to 90% off, including the bag I ordered.  This appears to me that it is more than a "pricing issue" as you described it.  I find it hard to believe that TAG's website somehow just made up it's own home page and prices.  Someone had to have been given the information on discount pricing, and what cost to display on the website.  It appears to me that it is more of a case of false advertising.  Again, I'm very disappointed in both the false advertising, and the poor customer service.  I have yet to receive any "official" message from TAG about a cancellation of my order, so I hope to receive my backpack at the price I ordered it at soon.  Thanks again."

Good luck, right?
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
These Ass- have totally lost my business.  I ordered the night of the 21st, and they had received my order.  After a week of nothing from them, I have called twice and been sent to voicemail.  Then today I sent an email and got a reply from a Rich Morales stating..... " Unfortunately, any orders sent into TAG during 11/21, 11/22, & 11/23 that had pricing issues were cancelled. I believe your order has been cancelled. I am sorry. An email blast was sent out on Monday & today, explaining."  I have never received any such email from TAG, and replied to Rich with such, and also asking him to check into it.  Then I got this back from him.....  "Unfortunately, the correct price is $196.67. The order was cancelled."  So I replied again with this...."Rich, thanks again for the reply.  I'm very disappointed that TAG is unwilling to honor a discounted price that was obviously displayed on the website, and then ordered at the displayed price.  The website clearly had shown discounts advertised up to 90% off, including the bag I ordered.  This appears to me that it is more than a "pricing issue" as you described it.  I find it hard to believe that TAG's website somehow just made up it's own home page and prices.  Someone had to have been given the information on discount pricing, and what cost to display on the website.  It appears to me that it is more of a case of false advertising.  Again, I'm very disappointed in both the false advertising, and the poor customer service.  I have yet to receive any "official" message from TAG about a cancellation of my order, so I hope to receive my backpack at the price I ordered it at soon.  Thanks again."

Good luck, right?

I have yet to receive any emails either other than the order confirmation.  In fact when I log in to my account  the order still shows up in the history.  However, I'm not holding my breath.

Link Posted: 11/28/2012 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#7]
n3awalk3r, Just checked my account again.  Still shows the order as received.  printed out the confirmation..

not holding my breath either
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 4:18:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quantity is a material term to any agreement to buy and sell. A retail store listing an item for sale at a price is not a material offer because it lacks quantity. If you go down to the corner store and see that the chips on the rack next to the register are on closeout for 10 cents a bag, and you decide that you want 10,000 bags at this price, you cannot slap $1000 on the counter and call it a contract. To suggest otherwise is absurd; you know this. You are not accepting a price offer, it is the store who accepts the payment offer, once they know the material terms of your offer (quantity, etc). This is the only possibility because, as I have already stated, quantity is a material aspect of any agreement to buy and sell.
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 4:24:47 PM EDT
[#9]
I am also disappointed that they cancelled my order.

What truly surprises me is their meager attempt to accommodate their customers concerning a mistake they made..

I would have offered something substantial, like 50% off any 1 item, in any color, including back orders.  They would still take a financial hit (which they deserve), and we would be offered the choice of items and colors not previously on sale.

My experience with class action suits have been the company is punished, the lawyers enriched, and the plaintiffs get very little.
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 4:46:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something tells me you are not any kind of lawyer because you don't understand that you offer to pay by submitting your credit card information, and they accept by taking the money. If you card was never charged, they never accepted your offer of payment.

That being said, I'm sad I won't be getting the slick plate carriers I ordered. Oh well. Life goes on.

I think it was bait and switch

they posted this live on facebook durring black friday and then removed it later on

http://imageshack.us/a/img853/8797/tagee.jpg

Lots of traffic, sign up for emails, and so on and then

oh it was a computer glitch and here is 20%off

I wonder how they would explain their reply here that the highly discounted prices are correct.

Link Posted: 11/28/2012 4:57:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Just had to give them my take on this for whatever good it may do.

My email in response to their lame 20% off concession offer....

This is an inexcusable explanation of what appears to have been a scam. Your token gesture of 20% of is not accepted, nor is your attempt at an apology. I see no way of your making a valid excuse for this as the prices based on item and color varied in price, which would preclude misplaced decimal points, missing zeros, or inaccurate percentage of discounts offered.

The bags being offered did not include your obvious popular color choices so it appeared to be a means of liquidating stale inventory. Since the inventory levels appeared to be depleting as expected during a sale of this type, the inventory system seems to have been working as well.

I'm sure by the deluge of replies you are likely receiving
from this "Error" you will take note of the impact this will have on
your company's standing in the community that is it's target audience.

Your offer of a discount to purchase more items from you is a slap in the face to all who were victims of your "Error".

I have bought several items from your company in the recent past and was satisfied with the quality and the price. I've even recently recommended your products to friends.

However, by this "Error", inadequate explanation, and token gesture of repentance, you can be assured that will I not purchase future items from your company. I will also advise friends and associates to avoid your products as well based on bad business practices. I don't expect a personal reply, nor that anyone will read through this entire response from a very dis-satisfied customer.

Link Posted: 11/28/2012 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Their facebook page has a pretty heated discussion about this. A bunch of people are filing reports with the BBB. Doubt anything will come of it but atleast you can voice your opinion about how shady their business practices are and how they handled this.
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 7:22:32 PM EDT
[#13]
tag
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:34:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Ok, Toki last bit of free education:  FTC says if you know in advance or can reasonably anticipate an item to sell out due to low price/likely high demand, you put either a minimum number per store or maximum available on it.   Pull out your Best Buy or Walmart ad, look at some of the tv and computer ads, it is on there for this reason.  Or go to Kroger, CDNN--"X number at this price, rest go to Y price".    Also, if you are going on a pulbic forum, continually telling people the pricing is correct, and to buy NOW, then they sir have comitted civil fraud.  If, but for their deceptive assurances,  I could have purchased a similar product at a lower price than I can now, I have damages.  This is called a T-O-R-T, or cause of action, or in layman's terms, the reason I plan on suing thier ass.  AND, unless you work for TAG or my Credit Card company--how the HELL do you have any idea of whether or not they have done anything with my credit card?  I had to call my credit card company directtly to get that information.  Are you the guy who updates thier Facebook page, and worried you are going to get sucked in with them as the TAG Titanic goes down?  So scurry back under the skirts at TAG, and ask them what other lies you can spread.  If you have some free time, look up O.R. C. Section 2913.01, it spells out "deception" .
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 5:56:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ok, Toki last bit of free education:  FTC says if you know in advance or can reasonably anticipate an item to sell out due to low price/likely high demand, you put either a minimum number per store or maximum available on it.   Pull out your Best Buy or Walmart ad, look at some of the tv and computer ads, it is on there for this reason.  Or go to Kroger, CDNN--"X number at this price, rest go to Y price".    Also, if you are going on a pulbic forum, continually telling people the pricing is correct, and to buy NOW, then they sir have comitted civil fraud.  If, but for their deceptive assurances,  I could have purchased a similar product at a lower price than I can now, I have damages.  This is called a T-O-R-T, or cause of action, or in layman's terms, the reason I plan on suing thier ass.  AND, unless you work for TAG or my Credit Card company--how the HELL do you have any idea of whether or not they have done anything with my credit card?  I had to call my credit card company directtly to get that information.  Are you the guy who updates thier Facebook page, and worried you are going to get sucked in with them as the TAG Titanic goes down?  So scurry back under the skirts at TAG, and ask them what other lies you can spread.  If you have some free time, look up O.R. C. Section 2913.01, it spells out "deception" .

People like you are the reason we need tort reform!

For Christ's sake the company fucked up... they will see the ramifications from this for a long time. I know I will not be purchasing anything from them in the future as a result of this debacle.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:12:30 AM EDT
[#16]
TORT REFORM--I am a rabid Libertarian!  If someone makes a mistake, and ADMITS it, I will cut them slack.  When they lie, mislead, lie some more----they need clubbed like a baby seal.  They aren't even really apologizing for it, and obviously they have already consulted legal counsel;  so, if you want to get in to a fight on the side of the company that lied, lied again, posted more lies, talked to thier lawyer, posted a partial MEA CULPA with a damages waiver without disclosing what it really is--hey dude, your call.   You have your opinion, I have mine.  I didn't get personal with you, but I am having some real issues on here with Kool-Aid drinkers who want to flame the injured while putting the company under thier skirt.  I suppose you root For the rapist, and Against the victim?  Why don't you take about, oh, thirty seconds, read the Facebook capture posted above, and THEN try to form a coherent position.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 6:14:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
TORT REFORM--I am a rabid Libertarian!  If someone makes a mistake, and ADMITS it, I will cut them slack.  When they lie, mislead, lie some more----they need clubbed like a baby seal.  They aren't even really apologizing for it, and obviously they have already consulted legal counsel;  so, if you want to get in to a fight on the side of the company that lied, lied again, posted more lies, talked to thier lawyer, posted a partial MEA CULPA with a damages waiver without disclosing what it really is--hey dude, your call.   You have your opinion, I have mine.  I didn't get personal with you, but I am having some real issues on here with Kool-Aid drinkers who want to flame the injured while putting the company under thier skirt.  I suppose you root For the rapist, and Against the victim?  Why don't you take about, oh, thirty seconds, read the Facebook capture posted above, and THEN try to form a coherent position.

Alright you win so... look at my avatar... LOOK AT IT! Yeah, you like it, don't you?
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 7:08:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TORT REFORM--I am a rabid Libertarian! If someone makes a mistake, and ADMITS it, I will cut them slack. When they lie, mislead, lie some more----they need clubbed like a baby seal. They aren't even really apologizing for it, and obviously they have already consulted legal counsel; so, if you want to get in to a fight on the side of the company that lied, lied again, posted more lies, talked to thier lawyer, posted a partial MEA CULPA with a damages waiver without disclosing what it really is--hey dude, your call. You have your opinion, I have mine. I didn't get personal with you, but I am having some real issues on here with Kool-Aid drinkers who want to flame the injured while putting the company under thier skirt. I suppose you root For the rapist, and Against the victim? Why don't you take about, oh, thirty seconds, read the Facebook capture posted above, and THEN try to form a coherent position.

Alright you win so... look at my avatar... LOOK AT IT! Yeah, you like it, don't you?

Wow!
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 8:59:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Respond to my assertions. If the FTC has some ruling, decision, or guideline that spells out in detail how and why any given retail transaction falls under any model of offer and acceptance other than the one I already spelled out for you, I would LOVE to read it. I mean that sincerely.

Also, I don't actually have any idea whether or not they have done anything with your card, but, based on the fact that I also placed a cancelled order during this fiasco, and my card wasn't charged, as well as generally understanding how online retailers work, it is pretty safe for me to assume that they did not in fact process any payments from any of these orders. You know why online retailers generally don't charge your card until any given order is processed (meaning, verified as available to deliver)? ....Ready for it? To avoid breach claims! Funny how that works. No consideration paid....no accepted offer...no contract! It's almost like contracts 101.
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:41:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Thank you for educatiing me on how online retailers work........Why don't you call Black Horse Arsenal for me and tell them that, since they charged my cc on 10/4 for a product they pulled, haven't shipped, and haven't refunded my money.  Again, please tell me when/where you got your law degree, how many cases you have handled, etc.  if you want to keep practicing law in Ohio via your internet asertions---shoot me your home address, as the Ohio Supreme Court Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee would LOVE to chat with you.....I find it amusing and illuminating you continue to bust my balls while having no beef or bitch with the criminals at TAG--Guilty conscience, TAG troll, or what are you really? Also, you apparently fail to grasp that in any court filing, you would assert mutiple causes of action, i.e. contract, deception, fraud,  If you want to review rulings--go online, browse through the Federal rules and regulations, you might try a search for "unfair and deceptive trade practices".  You might also try doing the same with Federal and State court rulings, using the same search.  You might actually learn a few things.   And for all you guys who have IM'ed or emailed--please send me a HARD COPY of your transactions, emails, sceen shots, etc.  Please delete any cc infomation. Ii talked to a buddy this a.m. who does a lot more Federal work than I do, and we get enough he will take it on
Link Posted: 11/29/2012 10:50:42 AM EDT
[#22]
And Diddy Mas--yes, your Avatar is cool as Hell!
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Just wondering if anyone has been in contact with them and been able to guilt them into processing their order? Anyone taking any other action or are we just "beating a dead horse"?
Link Posted: 12/3/2012 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just wondering if anyone has been in contact with them and been able to guilt them into processing their order? Anyone taking any other action or are we just "beating a dead horse"?

sadly

and they will never see another penny from me

Link Posted: 12/6/2012 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#25]
A friend and I have been in contact with TAG's corporate office since this debacle started. We were informed today that TAG is going to honor the Black Friday orders and told us that our specific orders would ship today or tomorrow and that everyone who ordered on BF would be getting an email from the VP stating that the orders would be honored.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 11:13:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A friend and I have been in contact with TAG's corporate office since this debacle started. We were informed today that TAG is going to honor the Black Friday orders and told us that our specific orders would ship today or tomorrow and that everyone who ordered on BF would be getting an email from the VP stating that the orders would be honored.

Dude, April Fool's Day is a long way away! If you're not joking then I am stoked, but if you are may the fire of 1,000 suns be directly applied to your taint!

ETA: Did you end up going to that show in Ft. Lauderdale? Pics?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 11:26:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No fucking way

I just spent that money on brass and bullets but oh well! I'm happy!
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I hope they e-mail first if true so that I can tell them to keep their product as I have spent my money elsewhere and already have my stuff
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well I got a email that they cancelled my order so IDK how that is going to work.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Just got this email from TAG:

>Dear BLANK:

Attached are copies of your order and the order for BrowardMason.  These orders have been processed at the pricing that was on the website when you placed your orders.

Thank you.

Jennifer Warton
Customer Service Representative
TAG by LC Industries
619-565-2200 ext 320
FAX: 619-628-0126
TOLL FREE:  1-888-890-1199
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 5:00:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

>Dear BLANK:

Attached are copies of your order and the order for BrowardMason.  These orders have been processed at the pricing that was on the website when you placed your orders.

Thank you.

Jennifer Warton
TAG by LC Industries
619-565-2200 ext 320

So... do I call Jennifer and say I want my order processed? How do I make it happen?
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

>Dear BLANK:

Thank you.

Jennifer Warton
TAG by LC Industries
619-565-2200 ext 320

So... do I call Jennifer and say I want my order processed? How do I make it happen?

IDK. My buddy did all the legwork.  He said they are going to honor ALL orders though but there would be a unit limit and some items wouldn't be honored.  My buddy isn't getting the deployment bag he ordered but it's getting the ALB and wheeled backpack.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 3:16:54 AM EDT
[#33]
I am not saying Unicorns don't exist, but I will believe it when I see it. Until then, I file this under BS.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 5:28:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I am not saying Unicorns don't exist, but I will believe it when I see it. Until then, I file this under BS.

They did not charge anyone's cards on BF.  They charged my card last night for the price of the two items.  I will post pics when I receive my stuff.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 6:40:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Forgot to post this:

Link Posted: 12/7/2012 7:52:54 AM EDT
[#36]
ATTENTION

Just got off the phone with Jennifer Warton. If you respond to the email they will process any order that you placed for any product in the loadout bag family line. Including the wheeled one.

At first she sounded slightly annoyed. I told her I would spread the info so she doesn't get any more calls. They are trying to get through all the orders and we will hopefully have our stuff by next week. They are swamped and the phones are ringing off the hook.  Apparently the employees there were also disappointed to find out how the deal wasn't real and the whole mess up and are happy the can make right on atleast a few items.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 7:54:24 AM EDT
[#37]
interdasting

no charge on my card as of 0954 MST
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
ATTENTION

Just got off the phone with Jennifer Warton. If you respond to the email they will process any order that you placed for any product in the loadout bag family line. Including the wheeled one.

At first she sounded slightly annoyed. I told her I would spread the info so she doesn't get any more calls. They are trying to get through all the orders and we will hopefully have our stuff by next week. They are swamped and the phones are ringing off the hook.  Apparently the employees there were also disappointed to find out how the deal wasn't real and the whole mess up and are happy the can make right on atleast a few items.

just the loadout bag family?
So...no multicam HAVOC armor carrier for $21?
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
interdasting

no charge on my card as of 0954 MST

Did you email back? Sounded like they have to manually go through the emails and orders as they come in, doesnt sound fun to me!
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 7:56:21 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ATTENTION

Nope, didn't sound like it.

Sounds like since the employee made everyone think the loadout bag prices were correct, they want to atleast honor those.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
ATTENTION

Nope, didn't sound like it.

Sounds like since the employee made everyone think the loadout bag prices were correct, they want to atleast honor those.

Damn. TAG keeps getting me excited and then letting me down. eff.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Told ya.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Told ya.

Your taint is safe
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#44]
I thought people were BS'ing about them honoring the order until I got my email from TAG today.

WooHoo! Advanced Loadout bag for $50!!
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
ATTENTION

The "thank you for your order", the "your order is cancelled" email, or are they sending out another?
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#46]
As
you know, we experienced a system issue on the TAG website during the
Black Friday sale that resulted in incorrect pricing being displayed for
certain products.  We sincerely regret the error, and we apologize for
the inconvenience it has caused you and our other customers.

In
the course of investigating the error, we also discovered that during
the Black Friday sale, a TAG employee mistakenly stated on our Facebook
page that the prices on the load out bags were correctly stated on the
website.  At the time, those prices were incorrect.  However, because of
the further confusion the Facebook statement caused, TAG has decided to
honor the incorrect pricing on the load out bags for orders that were
placed during the Black Friday Sale.

If you would like us to process the order you placed for the load out bags, please reply to this email.

As a valued customer, your business is very important to us.  We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Hawting

EVP Sales

Link Posted: 12/7/2012 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#47]
So as a purchaser of the Large Cargo bag  I am  SOL?
Link Posted: 12/8/2012 6:31:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So as a purchaser of the Large Cargo bag  I am  SOL?

Sounds like it.

Link Posted: 12/10/2012 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#49]
They are processing the loadout bag orders now, I got the hit on my credit card today.

Glad they honored this but I would have liked to see them honor everyone's orders.
Link Posted: 12/10/2012 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#50]
My card got hit for loadout bag on friday.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top