Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 4:54:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 8:13:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Paul49:

I'm confused as a newbie reader here. Someone posted a reference to an article on Todd Hodnett. Then you talk smack about him. Then in a follow up post you call him a corporate shill. Then you get huffy and decline to back up the criticism.

I read this quote from the article which points to outcomes that validate the guy's abilities:

"Within a year of taking up competitive cowboy action shooting, he was a national champion. Shortly after breaking into long-range competitions, he won major matches."

Furthermore he has a successful school.

Who am I supposed to believe?  So let me ask this. Would you make those comments to Todd's face?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bass_ackwardz:
You know what, nevermind.  I'll recant anything I said because its just not worth it.  I'm wrong, I apologize to Todd and to Larue Tactical.

Have a great night.

I'm confused as a newbie reader here. Someone posted a reference to an article on Todd Hodnett. Then you talk smack about him. Then in a follow up post you call him a corporate shill. Then you get huffy and decline to back up the criticism.

I read this quote from the article which points to outcomes that validate the guy's abilities:

"Within a year of taking up competitive cowboy action shooting, he was a national champion. Shortly after breaking into long-range competitions, he won major matches."

Who am I supposed to believe?  So let me ask this. Would you make those comments to Todd's face?

A Komifornian I think I could get along with^^^

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 8:15:41 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Hijack but first sentence.

Link Posted: 9/10/2016 8:19:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: UnknownPatriot] [#4]
Originally Posted By sea2summit:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sea2summit:
Originally Posted By bass_ackwardz:
You know what, nevermind.  I'll recant anything I said because its just not worth it.  I'm wrong, I apologize to Todd and to Larue Tactical.

Have a great night.

If some keyboard warrior did and Todd told 'em to get to stepping, the further away they got the more concerned they should be...................
Link Posted: 7/15/2023 10:12:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#6]
If we're all using this thread to bash @LaRue_Tactical I'll add that they sent Dillo Dust with my order and now I'm fat.

I also received a super high quality optic mount; if finances ever allow I'd like to have a 6.5 or 6 creed gas gun from them.

Everyone keeps requesting a .260, and I'm also into that if it ever happens.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top