Link Posted: 3/29/2023 10:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 10:42:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 10:51:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kitties-with-Sigs] [#3]
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 6:55:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm building a new pedalboard for my acoustic guitar work.

My old one was approaching 20 years of age and I wanted to get an easier layout which meant either adding a section to the old one or building a new one from scratch.

I began that yesterday.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I got the pedals set up and tested to ensure everything would be easily accessible and made some new cables and then proceeded to cut and glue the board and the riser together.

Next step will be to sand the glued seam flat so that the velcro material I glue on will have a good surface to bond to.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 2:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Putting front wheel bearings, seals and brakes on my old F150.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 10:12:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Basement half bath sink ( porcelain pedestal sink)   start cracking and coming apart.  I replaced it today.    One Problem the sink is 4 inches higher than the old sink.  So I needed new supply lines and the drain is now higher and further away from the wall   it is plumbing time
Did I say I hate plumbing with a passion?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 12:57:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Turns out it wasn’t the fuel pump
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 2:21:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FighterFixer1] [#8]
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Started out as a pile of 1” square tubes.  I suck at welding….. and not great at measuring, drilling or cutting…. But I’m happy with the results.

Running the wires through the tubes was fun.  Each light will be on a separate switch but that’s a job for another day.  I’m pooped

ETA:  I might not be a welder, cutter or measurer but I AM a pretty good electrician 😎. All lights work perfectly and run off separate switches and circuits.  I can run all 8 at the same time without popping any of the 10a fuses
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Finished up 21 fence post holes.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 5:15:17 PM EDT
[#10]
My latest batch coming along

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:23:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Replaced a 17 year old Bosch dishwasher that still ran fantastic. The handle over the last year was getting very loose and finally one of the sides of the handle pulled out. I may have been able to somehow remove the inside stainless along with jeopardizing the electronics and rig the handle back on. Decided it was time to replace it with a Bosch 500 Series and found it on sale at Lowes for 849.00 vs 1099.00 regular price. This is how I spent a few hours on Easter Sunday.
Old one with handle dangling

Avocado pepper cannon toast break

Link Posted: 4/30/2024 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#12]
went to level the gutter and found a little mold. little mold turned into a lot of rot/bug damage.  now we get to redo everything!!!

Attachment Attached File

this part was really bad.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: Today 9:06:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Page / 29
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top