User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked Pay it Forward (Page 4 of 5)
Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DVCAPI:
Don't go real low ohms on a 18350..... Check the battery drain specs on them...... Look @ AW IMR 18350s.......

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By luvmyglock:
Been wanting to try a mechanical mod for a bit....would that bagua be a good option to get into dripping?
Don't go real low ohms on a 18350..... Check the battery drain specs on them...... Look @ AW IMR 18350s.......

Efest purple 18350's would also be an excellent option. I run a .5 ohm build on those with no problems at all.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 7:36:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By lcoates33:

Efest purple 18350's would also be an excellent option. I run a .5 ohm build on those with no problems at all.
View All Quotes

Been wanting to try a mechanical mod for a bit....would that bagua be a good option to get into dripping?

Yeah but....   0.5 Ohms isn't that low.... Doesn't put a Huge drain on the Battery.....

4.2v @ 0.5Ohms is only drawing 8.4 amps.......

Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:06:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lcoates33] [#3]
Yeah but....   0.5 Ohms isn't that low.... Doesn't put a Huge drain on the Battery.....

View All Quotes

We're talking about dripping on 18350 batteries. 8.4 amps on the efest is pushing it to it's limits, and would be considered a huge drain on that battery. (Which is 2.4 amps higher than your AW can go BTW)
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I can see I'm going to have to hang around these parts more ;) I've for a lot to learn! Wanting to get into the world of rebuildables!
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 3:19:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lcoates33] [#5]
My turn.

Mini Protank 2's (I have 2 of these). The factory drip tips have never been used, but the tanks themselves have. Bases have been drilled out to 1/16" for better airflow. I don't have any factory coils for these, but i can send you some hand wrapped micro coils with cotton wicks if you'd like. Or i can send you the coil parts and you can wrap your own.

Kanger EVOD tank. The base has been used (And drilled as above) but the 2 spare tanks are NIW. Same deal with the coils as above.

Smok Squid mini RDA. I have a silver and a black one NIW. These are a great way to try dripping. Single factory coil is installed, unless you want me to throw a build on it for you. Simple black drip tip (New) will be provided as well.

Kanger MT3 tank. (Black) NIW. I will also include the base for a MT3S so after you burn out the factory coil, you can run the less expensive MT3S or T3S coils. (And 3 of those coils as well)

Mini Kayfun (Setup as a Dripper). This is one from the bulk buy i did months ago. It leaked like a river when used as a tank, but functions fine as a mini dripper. (I'll include all the parts if you'd like to try it as a tank)

Iclear 30b with 2 coils. (Black rings have been removed) Used and cleaned. Both coils have been vodka soaked and will work.. but spares are recommended.

Ego battery charging cable.

18350/18500/18650 battery charger. Came with my K100 back in the day. Works fine, just only charges a single cell at a time.

Black Nimbus dripper. Has a missing negative post, so it's useable as a single coil dripper. New, without a box.

Stainless drip tips (nimbus style). I have 3 of these that are new, but in a bulk box.

More stuff to be listed later.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#6]
luvmyglock, if you still have the g-hit and hazlenut, I will take those.  New to vaping and could use something a little more portable.
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:16:08 PM EDT
[#7]
My turn.

Mini Protank 2's (I have 2 of these). The factory drip tips have never been used, but the tanks themselves have. Bases have been drilled out to 1/16" for better airflow. I don't have any factory coils for these, but i can send you some hand wrapped micro coils with cotton wicks if you'd like.

Kanger EVOD tank. The base has been used (And drilled as above) but the 2 spare tanks are NIW. Same deal with the coils as above.

Kanger MT3 tank. (Black) NIW. I will also include the base for a MT3S so after you burn out the factory coil, you can run the less expensive MT3S or T3S coils. (And 3 of those coils as well)
View Quote

Ill take this please. I recently started vaping and need more tanks badly.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MattPad:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MattPad:
My turn.

Mini Protank 2's (I have 2 of these). The factory drip tips have never been used, but the tanks themselves have. Bases have been drilled out to 1/16" for better airflow. I don't have any factory coils for these, but i can send you some hand wrapped micro coils with cotton wicks if you'd like.

IM sent.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 10:42:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Originally Posted By Shag633:

luvmyglock, if you still have the g-hit and hazlenut, I will take those. New to vaping and could use something a little more portable.

Thanks
View Quote

I do. You should've PM'd me...I just happened to check this thread..PM sent.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:11:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Mouse, is this still available?
18350/18500/18650 battery charger. Came with my K100 back in the day. Works fine, just only charges a single cell at a time.

Link Posted: 10/24/2014 5:13:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By OBrien33:
Mouse, is this still available?

View Quote

Yessir.

Send me an IM with your shipping info and i'll get it on it's way.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 6:06:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Thank you very much.   IM on its way.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Black hawk mech mod 18650/18350 post first gets it
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 2:15:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By spyk3:
View Quote

I'll take that bad boy off your hands.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

That's a nice pay it forward. Damn.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 6:54:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Just to be clear its a clone not authentic lol
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Ok, next up for free is something i think everyone will be surprised.

This is a clone

It's scratched up and shit

DNA

Hana clone
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm up for the hana clone if you still have it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Spyk's giving all sorts of cool shit away.

Up next; Keys to his vehicle!

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:06:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SWBDirtDog] [#21]
Gone... to good home.

If anyone is looking for a variety of juices to try this might be for you. I don't want to break this down for ease of shipping.

All amounts are a guesstimate.
First post on here gets it, but please IM me as I don't want to miss your post if you were 1st.

Yaeliq -  Double Dutch Chocolate, 12mg, 100%vg, 50ml
Yaeliq -  Shilati,  12mg, 100%vg, 75ml
MBV - Vanilla Custard 12mg, 50/50%, 28ml
Juicemafia - Flue Cured Toacco, 12mg, 50/50%, 30ml unopened
VaporBlunt - Raw Honey, 12mg, ?%, 29.5ml
MBV - Sucker Punch, 0mg, 80%vg, 14.5ml
MBV - Berry Creamy, 12mg, 80%vg, 15ml unopened
ITCVapes - Black Magic, 6mg, ?%, 7.5ml
VaporBlunt - Caribbean Coconut Cocktail, 6ml, ?%, 10ml
Vista Vapor - Gummi Bears, 0mg, 50/50%, 16ml

So there's around 275ml of juice up for grabs to someone who would like it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:19:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By WILSON:

If it's the one he bought from AR15.com LLC for $5 do not take it! Aimless left some nasty unidentifiable toxic stuff in there the last time he used it.

[div style='margin-left: 40px;']http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=40356

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WILSON:
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
Spyk's giving all sorts of cool shit away.

Up next; Keys to his vehicle!

If it's the one he bought from AR15.com LLC for $5 do not take it! Aimless left some nasty unidentifiable toxic stuff in there the last time he used it.

[div style='margin-left: 40px;']http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=40356

The infamous Staff Yugo.  I've heard about it over the years, but never saw it.

Eh.  I've driven worse.

Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 5:59:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By SWBDirtDog:
I'm up for the hana clone if you still have it.
View Quote

I'm your addy
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:13:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Orchid rta. Never used

Pm me addy I'll get it out this week.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#29]
ill take the orchid. pm inbound
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Ok, next up for free is something i think everyone will be surprised.

This is a clone

It's scratched up and shit

DNA

Hana clone
View Quote

KUDOS, Thanks, and a big pat on the back!!
spyk3, dude you .

I have been wanting one of these for a while. Like a lot on here I have a job but have had little extra to blow do to circumstances and a family.
I got a bottle of juice off here not too long ago and had my PIF package put together then, but really didn't have the $$ to send it at the time so I didn't post it up.

Just wanted to say the Cana rocks, you rock & this forum rocks!

Sooooooo, Thanks again!

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Okay, been meaning to do this for a while. Up for grabs I have some stuff for the DIY juice alchemist, mostly flavorings. Most of these flavors are actually pretty good, but not my personal cup of tea. There's also some equipment. Free to a good home;

These are TFA flavorings, bought via Wizard Labs.

French Vanilla Delux (~ 7 ml)

Butterscotch (~ 7 ml)

White Chocolate (~ 2-3 ml)

About 3 grams menthol crystals

Super Sour (40% malic acid in PG, 3-4 ml)

Kiwi Double (~ 4 ml)

Tobacco (~ 7 ml)

Black Cherry (~ 7 ml)

Boysenberry (~ 7 ml)

Juicy Peach (~ 4 ml)

Apple Tart (Granny Smith) (~ 7 ml - Apple and spice type flavor)

Pomegranate Delux (~ 5 ml)

Quince (~ 7 ml)

Green Apple (~ 7 ml)

1) 3 ml syringe, 1) 10 ml syringe (both new in wrappers)

Blunt 16 ga needle, blunt 14 ga needle

10 ml glass graduated cylinder (this is great for precise measurements. Can be used to calibrate syringes and bottles.)

This is a package deal. As much as I'd like to dole it out piecewise to many members, I just can't commit that much time (and shipping,) to it.

Link Posted: 11/23/2014 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:39:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Ill take it all proud2deviate!  I need to start mixing my own stuff but keep putting it off.  This will force me to do it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 2:48:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By victorgonzales:
Ill take it all proud2deviate!  I need to start mixing my own stuff but keep putting it off.  This will force me to do it.
View Quote

Welcome to the DIY club, you silly bastard!  you have no idea the door you just opened.

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 3:28:53 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Cool. IM or email me your address, and I'll try to mail it out tomorrow, assuming I can find my huge stash of bubble wrap.
Link Posted: 11/24/2014 5:33:59 AM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By proud2deviate:
Cool. IM or email me your address, and I'll try to mail it out tomorrow, assuming I can find my huge stash of bubble wrap.

View All Quotes

sent

Link Posted: 11/24/2014 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#38]
sent

View All Quotes

sent

Bomb's away! Flavor grenade out!!

Hope you find something you like in there!

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 3:32:01 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

sent

Got the t thanks.  Ordering nic and base today.

Link Posted: 11/29/2014 3:36:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Im going to put a box in here in a bit so keep your eyes peeled.  Havent figured out which one yet but I have a few that I use for myself with slight cosmetic issues so I cant sell them.  Might as well give one away.

Probably decide this weekend which one.
Link Posted: 11/30/2014 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Im going to put a box in here in a bit so keep your eyes peeled.  Havent figured out which one yet but I have a few that I use for myself with slight cosmetic issues so I cant sell them.  Might as well give one away.

Probably decide this weekend which one.
View Quote

Someone's gonna be a happy camper!
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 5:31:38 AM EDT
[#42]
okay Im putting up a 14650 mod.  it will either be red or zebra wood havent decided yet.  I have three of these for personal use that have small cosmetic issues so Im giving one away.   Only fits mini tanks 14mm-15mm  but it is a very slim mod great for pocket carry with pretty good battery life with the 14650.  You can charge them on a normal charger for 18650 as well.

Ill be shipping it out monday or tuesday to whoever wants it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 6:35:23 AM EDT
[#43]
I'll take it if it's still up for grabs.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 1:44:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gribble] [#44]
I've got a Vivi metal nova.  No atomizers for it but they're easy to come by and cheap.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 1:53:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: unsub073] [#45]
I am doing a little house cleaning since I am pretty set in my ways finally.  So, I am looking for a newbie to help get started.   I have about 15 bottles of juice ranging from 3 nic up to 12 nic.  Also included is a well used MVP, some kanger protanks, with coils and other added goodies.  Just PM me your info, and it's yours.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#46]
I have three I taste MVP 2.0. The wife uses two of the boxes for her Nautilus mini's so I will give away a Itaste MVP box and I think I still have some new/slightly used tanks and coils.

I need a spring for the Sigelei 20W I am using. The spring in the bottom cap. I dropped and ruined one Sigelei and it comes on but the display is jacked and I cannot turn it up. I was gifted a DNA 30 and the new Aspire tank. It is large like the Nautilus. My Nautilus is giving me fits trying to get the coil to make contact and fire. I have cleaned it. The local store takes it apart hands it back and it will work for a da or two, then nothing.

I have several of the pen type batteries that we upgraded to larger if anyone needs them and little aspire tanks.

I also have some drippers and that Russian clone thing somebody gave me, where you have to build coils for it. Just IM me if I might have something one could use.

I am vaping Deadly Sin as my everyday vape. But it is high. If anyone has something close, that is cheaper, please give me a link. I like the sweet, cake batter, cheesecake, Deadly Sin type flavors. Wife buys the 236Ml from Mt. Baker, I need that size but affordable and tasty.

Thanks to all and Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#47]
IM sent Zoe.
Link Posted: 12/23/2014 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Used, Clean Protank 2 (no coils). I'll add more stuff as the evening goes on. :)

Cayfun (Pronounced Cheap Clone of a Cloned Kayfun). Used, clean ...can come new built w 10 wraps of 28g for 1.6 Ohm +/- or empty.

Link Posted: 12/25/2014 6:54:47 PM EDT
[#49]
i'm in on the cayfun....I like single coils builds.

PM sent with info.
Link Posted: 1/4/2015 6:14:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By unsub073:
I am doing a little house cleaning since I am pretty set in my ways finally.  So, I am looking for a newbie to help get started.   I have about 15 bottles of juice ranging from 3 nic up to 12 nic.  Also included is a well used MVP, some kanger protanks, with coils and other added goodies.  Just PM me your info, and it's yours.
View Quote

IM sent.
Page / 5
Tacked Pay it Forward (Page 4 of 5)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top