CAP-Sweet Tangerine-1%
FE-Lemon-3%
FW-Yellow Cake-2%
FA-Meringue-2%
FW-Hazelnut-2%
FA-Orange-1%

Link Posted: 5/30/2015 11:04:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Royalwithcheese] [#3]
So I finally jumped into diy juices and I'm having some great results! Thanks for all who post to help us out.

I have to be honest, I cheated a little bit. My gf got me a vaporizer cook book. Desert edition. Has a ton of recipes. So far I've made honey lemon and key lime pie. All flavors were from tfa.

Key lime pie.
40ml of vapor juice
8ml key lime pie
8ml whipped cream
3ml grahm cracker
1ml butter
10 drops of sweetener
10ml vg 0 nic

Honey lemon.
45ml vapor juice
10ml honey
5ml lemon
10 drops of sweetener
10ml vg 0 nic

All the flavors are pg based and my premixed juice is 50/50 at 24 mg. Pretty sure in the end I'm somewhere around 19 or 20 nic level. Actually after adding it, I think I'm around 14mg nic level. The math is still difficult to me and that's why I got low premixed juice! If someone knows what the level actually is, I'd appreciate the input.
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 2:52:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrkSide06] [#5]
As I just got forced into the DIY route I wanted to come up with something that resembled my previous ADV.  My first shot was a semi success.

White Tic Tac

2.5% - FA Peppermint
2% - FA Vanilla Classic
1% - FA Anise

I just did a batch and have already started in on it and it is pretty good.  Not quite a white tic tac but should be close with a few tweaks.

The good news is it does have a nice muted flavor which is what I like in an ADV.  Now I have to make an order for some more flavors as these were all I got.

Edit:  Made some more today with a couple different ratios and the one below was perfect.  Going to try 5% of peppermint next time but I am not sure if that will be enough.

6% Peppermint
2% Vanilla Classic
2% Anise
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone figured out the Spoon Licker OG yet?
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 2:03:24 AM EDT
[#7]
How about the Glas - Poundcake?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 8:48:02 PM EDT
[#8]
I just got an order in of juice supplies for the next year.

On a joke I mixed some pomegranate and butterscotch  ( 6% pom 4% bsc )   6mg nic   60%pg all stuff from MyFreedomSmokes

This is fucking good.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:54:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PinePig] [#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keith1980:

What are the flavors? TFA?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PinePig:
I just got an order in of juice supplies for the next year.

On a joke I mixed some pomegranate and butterscotch  ( 6% pom 4% bsc )   6mg nic   60%pg all stuff from MyFreedomSmokes

This is fucking good.

What are the flavors? TFA?

Just went and looked,  both bottles TFA.
Link Posted: 5/30/2016 12:52:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By spyk3:
Fruit loops

FA-Bergamot-1%
CAP-Sweet Tangerine-1%
FE-Lemon-3%
FW-Yellow Cake-2%
FA-Meringue-2%
FW-Hazelnut-2%
FA-Orange-1%

View Quote

Has anyone else tried this recipe?

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 6:11:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: yoda29] [#12]
Are all these recipes fer a 30ml bottle? Also, I just recieved my order yesterday and mixed up some blueberry lemonade. Its good right from the start as well.

TFA Blueberry extra 8%
LA Lemonade 4%
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:13:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By yoda29:
Are all these recipes fer a 30ml bottle? Also, I just recieved my order yesterday and mixed up some blueberry lemonade. Its good right from the start as well.

TFA Blueberry extra 8%
LA Lemonade 4%
View Quote

My main recipe is for 400+ ml.  We're finding it's a great base for a lot of fruit flavors...here's the original:

288ml VG
12ml 100mg nic in 100% VG base (for 3mg juice)
30ml LA lemonade
30ml TFA sweetener
30ml Capella apricot
15ml TFA blackberry

You can easily back off on the sweetener, and I typically do now, I like it at around 25-20ml.  For the blackberry, 15ml is the max, any more and it gets cough syrupy.  You can also just replace the blackberry with just about any fruit flavor...I've done watermelon, strawberry, and orange, and all have been great.'

This last batch I backed off the apricot a tad, too, and I find it lets the lemon come out a bit more, which I like.

You can also make a bottle without any 3rd flavor, just the lemonade, apricot, and sweetener, then just add a ml or so of whatever flavor you feel like in a 30ml bottle.  This lets you do most of the mixing all at once, but lets you swap flavors as often as you like.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 1:58:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Punkface] [#14]
Watermelon crack clone.

I've been vaping it nonstop for the past few weeks.

Watermelon LA 9%
Jungle Juice FW 5%
Hard Candy FW 4%
Marshmallow TFA 1%
Watermelon FW 1%
Cool Mint CAP 1 drop/30ml
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:06:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Twelvepack] [#15]
Sometimes simple is just damned good.

I've been futzing around with flavors again, so I don't have the exact measurements on this, but it's a really simple recipe that really works for me.  I may have to correct the flavor manufacturers when I get home, not positive the peach is Capella...it might be TFA.

1ml LA peach
1ml Capella blueberry
1ml TFA sweetener
25ml 3mg nic/100% VG

It sounds like it would be light on flavor, but both the peach and blueberry are very strong flavors.  This is a delicious juice that I will be vaping all summer long.  I'll try to pay more attention when I mix some more up this evening.

Corrected
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#17]

What are the percentages? Sounds like you are making 28ml?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Twelvepack:
Sometimes simple is just damned good.

I've been futzing around with flavors again, so I don't have the exact measurements on this, but it's a really simple recipe that really works for me.  I may have to correct the flavor manufacturers when I get home, not positive the peach is Capella...it might be TFA.

1ml LA peach
1ml Capella blueberry
1ml TFA sweetener
25ml 3mg nic/100% VG

It sounds like it would be light on flavor, but both the peach and blueberry are very strong flavors.  This is a delicious juice that I will be vaping all summer long.  I'll try to pay more attention when I mix some more up this evening.

What are the percentages? Sounds like you are making 28ml?

Yup, 28ml.  I leave a little space in the bottle, makes it easier to make adjustments...lately I've just been mixing flavors on the fly.

Seems like a lot of math to do percentages...ratios just seem easier to me, especially in this case.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/14/2016 2:26:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Just mixed up 100ml of this.  The mixer recommends a 3-4 week steep, so I will be back next year to let you know how it is.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:14:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: xwarp] [#20]
I'm trying to figure out the numbers for a flavor that a local shop has. I've seen them mix it enough to know what goes into it, just not the exact amounts. I guess I need to get some pipettes. How do you guys go about cloning flavors?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By xwarp:
I'm trying to figure out the numbers for a flavor that a local shop has. I've seen them mix it enough to know what goes into it, just not the exact amounts. I guess I need to get some pipettes. How do you guys go about cloning flavors?
View Quote

Intentionally under-do it with all the flavors, then incrementally bump them up to taste.  Once you get the ratio right you can use that to make the flavor stronger, if need be, or add some more VG if you ended up too strong and need to back it off.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 4:01:10 PM EDT
[#22]
I want to past the flavors, but I don't want to piss anyone off also.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#23]
I want to past the flavors, but I don't want to piss anyone off also.
View Quote

If you post just the flavors without the brand and ratio, you haven't posted anything at all, nothing for anyone to be mad about.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 4:30:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Ok.

Lemon merengue pie
Cheesecake
Vanilla bean ice cream
Key Lime
Sweetner
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Sounds tasty.  Pretty simple, sounds like something I'd mix up.

If I were going to mix those flavors, my first attempt would be:

2 parts Lemon merengue pie
2 parts Cheesecake
1 part Vanilla bean ice cream
1 part Key Lime
1 part Sweetener
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#26]
It's freaking good. Pretty much a shake and vape and then gets better with age.

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:54:20 PM EDT
[#28]
The hard part with complex flavors, at least for me, is finding out the different manufactures of the flavors. Some juice companies might use 3 or 4 different flavor companies. That has been the hardest part for me. Honestly, I have yet to see anyone nail a clone juice 100%. Some have been close, but it never seems to be 100%.
View Quote

It's pointless to try and clone a flavor exactly, unless you have a massive flavor collection.  And are really, really bored.

If you have a range of 30 or 40 flavors, though, you can usually make something with the same flavor profile that you like even more than the original.

If you do want to clone something, though, and there's a fruit flavor that you just can't quite get right...add some apricot.  Anyone that likes fruit flavors should have a big bottle of apricot.  It deepens just about any fruit flavor it's mixed with.  It isn't anything special on its own, but pairs well with everything.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
Just mixed up 100ml of this.  The mixer recommends a 3-4 week steep, so I will be back next year to let you know how it is.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/144217/20161214-130107-107449.JPG
View Quote

Got impatient and filled up a tank of this.  It's really good as it is.  At this point, it basically tastes like a smooth rasberry custard.  Maybe a hint of apple, but I dunno.  Maybe the other flavors will come out more as it steeps.  But again, it's really good right now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2016 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Strawberry 6%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 8%

Both TFA.

Simple, and delicious.
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 4:55:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Strawberry 6%

Both TFA.

Simple, and delicious.
View Quote

That does sound good. Will make some this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone mess around with inawera Shisha strawberry flavoring? It's the only strawberry flavoring that I've discovered that I can actually taste and can't seem to make anything that tastes good with it other than using it as a standalone flavor at 7%
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 3:17:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Punkface:
Anyone mess around with inawera Shisha strawberry flavoring? It's the only strawberry flavoring that I've discovered that I can actually taste and can't seem to make anything that tastes good with it other than using it as a standalone flavor at 7%
View Quote

Found this post on Reddit.  Could be helpful.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 3:24:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#34]
Some recipes that include Shisha Strawberry, that have good reviews:

Queen's Cookie Jar

MISTY

Doug's Awesome Sauce

More recipes at the bottom of this link to look at.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:11:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:31:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#36]

Yea I'm gonna give it a shot as well. Sometimes simpler is better.
View All Quotes
Strawberry 6%

Both TFA.

Simple, and delicious.

That does sound good. Will make some this weekend.

Yea I'm gonna give it a shot as well. Sometimes simpler is better.

Mine sat for about a week, as I finished up some other juices.  Being that it's not a complex recipe with lots of flavors that need time to come together, I assume it will also taste good right after it's made, too.

@sywagon , wasn't it you who was also hooked on the old Kiwi Strawberry from MBV before they changed something in it?  If so, this is pretty close, despite the fact that there is no kiwi.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:45:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#38]

I also have a big bottle of TFA watermelon. Trying to figure out what to do with it since I've had it for a while and it doesn't seem to work with my current needs.
View Quote

Maybe some ideas toy with in here at the bottom.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 5:18:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#39]
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 5:59:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#40]

You want some to play with? And that Vanilla Bean Ice cream/Strawberry flavor you posted..can you actually taste the strawberry?

ETA: I'm asking because the VBIC usually drowns out the "lighter" tasting fruit flavors, especially after steeping.
View Quote

I'm good.  I already have a lot of flavors I haven't touched yet that I need to play with. But thanks.

Yes, the strawberry is absolutely there in that recipe.  I actually get more strawberry than the VBIC, personally.  Here is the Reddit post on it. The guy who made it is kinda well-known on Reddit and has put out some really good recipes.

Mustard Milk
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 9:46:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:43:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Half-Breed] [#42]

Well let me know. I'll send you some. I'm gonna make a batch of the stuff you posted after I eat.
View All Quotes

I'm good.  I already have a lot of flavors I haven't touched yet that I need to play with. But thanks.

Yes, the strawberry is absolutely there in that recipe.  I actually get more strawberry than the VBIC, personally.  Here is the Reddit post on it. The guy who made it is kinda well-known on Reddit and has put out some really good recipes.

Mustard Milk

Well let me know. I'll send you some. I'm gonna make a batch of the stuff you posted after I eat.

Made another batch this morning.  Tastes the same to me as it did after a week of sitting in a drawer (but admittedly, I don't have strong taste buds).  It might be my favorite juice so far.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 12:48:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 1:46:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Report back how it is if you up the percentages.

I like it as is.  Some other juices I've been making are heavy on flavor, so this one is refreshing to me.
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#45]

I also have a big bottle of TFA watermelon. Trying to figure out what to do with it since I've had it for a while and it doesn't seem to work with my current needs.
View Quote

1 part LorAnn lemonade
1 part Capella apricot
1 part sweetener
Watermelon to taste

I used Capella watermelon, only needed about half a part using the above ratio, but not sure about TFA, hence the watermelon to taste bit.

It's tasty, you'll love it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Mine sat for about a week, as I finished up some other juices.  Being that it's not a complex recipe with lots of flavors that need time to come together, I assume it will also taste good right after it's made, too.

@sywagon , wasn't it you who was also hooked on the old Kiwi Strawberry from MBV before they changed something in it?  If so, this is pretty close, despite the fact that there is no kiwi.
View Quote

I haven't ever tried it but it sounds good.

I was hooked on deadly sin then more recently an apple crumb cake flavor. The latter is basically what I have cloned, but I change up the fruit as mentioned.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By sywagon:

I was hooked on deadly sin then more recently an apple crumb cake flavor. The latter is basically what I have cloned, but I change up the fruit as mentioned.
View All Quotes

Woops.  Not sure why I thought it was you.    I did some digging and found that it was @lambshot23 .  Haven't seen him posting much in here lately, though.

What's the recipe for the apple crumb cake?  It sounds good.  I wanna try to duplicate an applie pie/vanilla ice cream juice I used to be hooked on from a now out of business juice vendor.
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 9:27:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sywagon] [#48]

Woops.  Not sure why I thought it was you.    I did some digging and found that it was @lambshot23 .  Haven't seen him posting much in here lately, though.

What's the recipe for the apple crumb cake?  It sounds good.  I wanna try to duplicate an applie pie/vanilla ice cream juice I used to be hooked on from a now out of business juice vendor.
View Quote

No worries. This new mention feature is cool though.

I don't like really sweet juices so you may want to play with it a bit, but this would be a good start.

3% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
2% Fuji Apple (FA)
2% Fresh Cream (FA)
2% Biscuit Concentrate-INW
1% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic)-FA
Link Posted: 12/28/2016 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#49]

No worries. This new mention feature is cool though.

I don't like really sweet juices so you may want to play with it a bit, but this would be a good start.

3% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
2% Fuji Apple (FA)
2% Fresh Cream (FA)
2% Biscuit Concentrate-INW
1% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic)-FA
View Quote

Awesome. Thanks.

I'll add it to my list of juices to try.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Awesome. Thanks.

I'll add it to my list of juices to try.
View Quote

Even if you don't love it, I guarantee each of those flavors is worth having.
Page / 4
Tacked Juice Recipes (Page 2 of 4)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top