User Panel

Site Notices
The Why Files (Page 3 of 20)
Page / 20
Link Posted: 12/9/2022 8:28:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#1]
This was a good one!

Those UFOs look similar to what bob lazar describes

How to Build a Working UFO | Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs)

Link Posted: 12/9/2022 6:03:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#2]
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 7:21:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
This was a good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUFYnVXbLoY
View Quote

Thanks for posting.  Watching it now.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
This was a good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUFYnVXbLoY
View Quote

Hecklefish's reaction to all the researchers conveniently dying is priceless.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By brass:
"Zero Point"  The documentary that the Why Files refers to, doesn't have a ton more than the yfiles episode but a little bit:
View Quote

I just got done with Zero Point myself and it's pretty good. Glad to see more of MacCandlish's take on everything relative to the descriptions he was given over time and the illustration they produced.

"The T3RB clip (if not a hoax) shows the same ionic field effect as the one described in how the ARV works.

Overall pretty damn interesting.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 5:17:42 PM EDT
[#6]
If you liked the Why Files on ARB, check out this video

Zero Point The Story of Mark McCandlish and the Fluxliner 720p

Link Posted: 12/11/2022 5:46:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#7]
Originally Posted By Bushleaguepilot:
Huh.

Was watching his Q&A.  I don't like that nearly as much, but heard him rattle off whiskey tango fox and it made me a little curious about his back ground and came across this opinion piece he wrote.

https://yourvalley.net/stories/gentile-enough-is-enough-an-open-letter-to-arizona-scottsdale-leadership,203664

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bushleaguepilot:
Huh.

Was watching his Q&A.  I don't like that nearly as much, but heard him rattle off whiskey tango fox and it made me a little curious about his back ground and came across this opinion piece he wrote.

https://yourvalley.net/stories/gentile-enough-is-enough-an-open-letter-to-arizona-scottsdale-leadership,203664

AJ just made me a fan for life.  

AJ Gentile:

We moved our family (and our business and our income and our American values) to Scottsdale, Arizona to be in a more like-minded state. A state where:

Where the Bill of Rights still has meaning.
Where responsible adults can purchase and carry firearms to protect their homes, businesses, their lives.
Where Police Departments are not racist institutions but are honorable and necessary so that all citizens, of any race, can enjoy the freedom to pursue their happiness without fear of roving mobs.
Where we vote on what statues are erected (and destroyed).
Where businesses can thrive without punitive taxes and regulations.
Where our elected officials follow the same rules that are expected of their constituents.
Link Posted: 12/15/2022 10:49:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Smithsonian Cover-Up: Ancient Egyptians and Giants in the Grand Canyon

Link Posted: 12/15/2022 10:54:23 PM EDT
[#9]
AJ and Hecklefish have a fan for life.
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 1:27:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#10]
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 4:42:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 8:56:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#12]
AJ was nice enough to explain the Established Titles debacle, that took some integrity.  Calling for boycotts is retarded. People really are NPCs en mass. It’s a novelty, like he said, like Name a Star or similar. It’s for fun.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By sq40:
AJ was nice enough to explain the Established Titles debacle, that took some integrity.  Calling for boycotts is retarded. People really are NPCs en mass. It’s a novelty, like he said, like Name a Star or similar. It’s for fun.
View Quote

50% of the population fall on the wrong side of the bell curve. Those people apparently think Scotland (or wherever) is willing to sell you 1 sqft of land and a genuine Lord/Lady title good for whatever that gets you in the U.K. for $49.

It never occurs to them, despite it likely saying somewhere on the website in a disclaimer that it's for novelty's sake, that they're paying $49 for a framed certificate gag gift.

These same people are easily manipulated useful idiots, vote, and control your future.
--Elections
--"Cancel Culture"
--Boycotts
--Protests
--Petitions
--Letters (probably poorly spelled and worded) to their elected officials

Other people's stupidity isn't harmless, or only harmful to them. It has a direct influence on every moment of your life.
Link Posted: 12/17/2022 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#14]
There's a big kerfuffle regarding Established Titles where people are realizing they aren't getting added to the official peerage and can't inherit title so calling it  a scam.  During the ad he says "can't have serfs, can't build on it" and many other things where it was a souvenir/novelty gift.

So cancel culture is piling onto AJ and TWF for ever accepting them as a sponsor.

There IS something fishy about the company that runs Established Titles and they had some other thing that was a scam a few years ago I guess.   Lots of crybabies calling to boycott all channels that ever accepted Established Titles as a sponsor.    Fucking idiots.

From 2 weeks ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uwvEujWzA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5uwvEujWzA

View Quote

Maybe they were also behind the “Name a star after someone” scam

I thought that particular scam would’ve made a good plot for a short story or even maybe a Men In Black movie.   Aliens find out this is going on and find the registry, then start blasting people from orbit who have had star systems that belong to their species renamed after humans.  Maybe other alien civilizations find out to and start blasting other humans “stealing” their star systems.
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 12:54:48 AM EDT
[#15]
FEAR THE CRABCAT!
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#16]
OMG,

I had this happen to me one time in my life 15 years ago.  It was the most terrifying thing that I ever had to endure.  

Shadow People and The Hat Man | Who are they? What do they want?
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#17]
The Shadow People was intense.
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 11:56:36 PM EDT
[#18]
OMG,

I had this happen to me one time in my life 15 years ago.  It was the most terrifying thing that I ever had to endure.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsKqJay4ZRE
View Quote

It's happened to me so often I've gotten good at it. I can usually just shake myself out of the paralysis, force myself to respond now. The overwhelming feeling of dread, a presence, and everything else is very real. Never saw anything though, just felt it. None of the girlfriends ever saw anything either, even when they were waking me up. I've chalked them all up to the overactive half-awake mind still suffering sleep paralysis, right on the edge of consciousness. Hasn't happened in a while now, and I wonder if it will start up again after watching that episode.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 5:29:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#19]
Fist time I experienced SP it scared the living hell out of me. The sound of someone or something was coming towards me with a metal tool box full of chains, shaking them, just kept getting louder and louder till I snapped to.

The next time was many years later and it was as if they were at my window just above my bed. The last time it happened I looked and saw a small shadow person at the foot of my bed (think it was my 2yo standing there lol) I remember trying to scream/yell. Wife said I didnt make a sound.

I think SP is just a biological function of some sort we dont know much about yet. Its weird tho, last couple times it happened I knew it was coming on. I had woke up a few times first, just missing it. Kept having this sinking feeling then Id wake up. Each time I fell back asleep Id go deeper till it happened. Was almost as if I was going into a weird sleep apnea. Wear a cpap now for the last 10yrs and havent had an SP since.
Link Posted: 12/25/2022 10:14:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I've only experienced it once but im okay if I never have it again. The only time I had it was in 2015 and I just got back from Afghanistan and things in my life weren't going well. My girlfriend was sleeping next to me and I tried calling out for her to get the gun because someone was in the room. I could see the shadow standing at the foot of my bed but couldn't move. Out of all the tense and dangerous situations I've been in the shadow scared me the most.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 12:07:23 AM EDT
[#21]
This seems to be more common than I realized.  

I can understand the biological requirements and process of paralysis during sleep, and how that can “malfunction”.

What I can’t reconcile is the visual anomaly of a silhouetted humanoid,  nor the intense feelings of malevolence from it.  Physiologically, the person in paralysis should simply be somewhat aware of their surroundings, visual and auditory stimuli should reflect the environment.  So why a hallucination of a an humanoid figure, of which there are a few distinct subtypes,  and always a feeling of extreme malice emanating from it?

It doesn’t make sense.  If there is some hallucination in that state, wouldn’t it be much more varied in both the visualization and the emotional state?
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:34:26 AM EDT
[#22]
This seems to be more common than I realized.  

I can understand the biological requirements and process of paralysis during sleep, and how that can “malfunction”.

What I can’t reconcile is the visual anomaly of a silhouetted humanoid,  nor the intense feelings of malevolence from it.  Physiologically, the person in paralysis should simply be somewhat aware of their surroundings, visual and auditory stimuli should reflect the environment.  So why a hallucination of a an humanoid figure, of which there are a few distinct subtypes,  and always a feeling of extreme malice emanating from it?

It doesn’t make sense.  If there is some hallucination in that state, wouldn’t it be much more varied in both the visualization and the emotional state?
View Quote

A counter-question: If the experience is nearly universal, across cultural, religious, and ethnic boundaries, wouldn't it stand to reason that what we're afraid of is actually each other? That one of the deepest-seated fears you have is someone like you coming to take your resources away? In the dark, while you're asleep? Deprive you of everything, including your life?

That would explain humanoid figures conjured by your subconscious mind showing up in the moments between sleep and wakefulness. 5,000,000 years of competition with fellow humanoids, regardless of species. Your night watch fell asleep on the job? Your clan died in their sleep. With extreme malice.

Humans are a shitty species. Especially to each other.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 2:45:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#23]
So why a hallucination of a an humanoid figure, of which there are a few distinct subtypes,  and always a feeling of extreme malice emanating from it?
View Quote
As kids we're scared of the "boogy man" and as adults we're afraid of the unknown or faceless mugger/thief/murderer. Seems its an ingrained primal fear, part of our lizard brain.
View Quote
You mean instead of fear and shadowmen why isnt it sometimes rainbows, joy and unicorns? Thats a good question. People often never report those kinds of thoughts for near death experiences. The complete opposite. Why at death only feelings of contintment but its never what we experience in SP? Always fear and shadow men for SP.

Im not suggesting some outside force inst responsible for the events during SP, but theres a lot to suggest it really is just our minds. Maybe we're programed to accept death at the moment it happens but in the meantime our lizard brain survival instinct keeps us on our toes from the boogyman. Maybe SP is a function of reminding us the world isnt safe. Maybe its a subprogram of our fight or flight software.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 3:34:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#24]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 10:42:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#25]
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

A counter-question: If the experience is nearly universal, across cultural, religious, and ethnic boundaries, wouldn't it stand to reason that what we're afraid of is actually each other? That one of the deepest-seated fears you have is someone like you coming to take your resources away? In the dark, while you're asleep? Deprive you of everything, including your life?

That would explain humanoid figures conjured by your subconscious mind showing up in the moments between sleep and wakefulness. 5,000,000 years of competition with fellow humanoids, regardless of species. Your night watch fell asleep on the job? Your clan died in their sleep. With extreme malice.

View Quote

That counter question creates a reasonable theory, certainly. It would also then reason that other predatory threats would also be reported then, as they are in dreams/nightmares.  The shapes reported are always humanoid it seems, but still a valid theory.

Continuing your question and addressing Boom_Stick and Brass too;

It could be that the situation is a form of resurfaced memory?  Thinking about being an infant in your crib, people of all types would be by your crib. Some children. Some old women smothering you with kisses.  Some men wearing hats.  All while you are completely helpless.  

Perhaps the forms seen are part of those long repressed memories? Evoked while in a similar state of helplessness in bed.  I’ve often heard sleep paralysis can’t happen when you are laying on your side or stomach, only on your back.

Of course, there aren’t reports of a loving embrace by a motherly figure either,  or feeling of being surrounded in the womb, but those experiences are felt during many NDEs.

We do seem to have some instinctual fears of shapes and patterns that could be threats.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 1:05:06 PM EDT
[#26]

It could be that the situation is a form of resurfaced memory?  Thinking about being an infant in your crib, people of all types would be by your crib. Some children. Some old women smothering you with kisses.  Some men wearing hats.  All while you are completely helpless.  
View Quote

An excellent thought. Whether you're from a culture that uses cribs, swaddling, backboards, or anything else, you spend the most formative years of your early life helpless, at the mercy of much larger humanoids around you. That's gotta leave an impression of some kind.
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/26/2022 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#28]

That could be linked.  I suppose the Grim Reaper could be the personification of the cloaked shadow person sans scythe.

On tangent of  "consciousness is in a liminal state", sleep paralysis causes us to see dark humanoid shadows, while severe wounds/damage cause people to see a bright white tunnel in Near Death Experiences.  Why don't they cross over where Near Death Experience they see a Grim Reaper sort of shadow person and in sleep paralysis being stuck in a tunnel with a decision to go forward or not.  There's not a lot of crossover.

There isn't a ton of crossover between NDE, Sleep Paralysis, and UFO encounters for "things/creatures conjured in imagination".   I would think that if there is something we're learned from cradle or "genetic memory"trained to be afraid of some things, it would be a similar themes in all the fuzzy states of mind, but they're not.

I know birds are terrified of snakes and anything that sounds like a snake, there are several "built in" survival traits.  They don't learn that from experience, it's instinct.  So could shadow figures be instinct (aka genetic memory or some similar information not learned but lizard brain controlled)?

View All Quotes

That counter question creates a reasonable theory, certainly. It would also then reason that other predatory threats would also be reported then, as they are in dreams/nightmares.  The shapes reported are always humanoid it seems, but still a valid theory.

Continuing your question and addressing Boom_Stick and Brass too;

Perhaps the forms seen are part of those long repressed memories? Evoked while in a similar state of helplessness in bed.  I’ve often heard sleep paralysis can’t happen when you are laying on your side or stomach, only on your back.

Of course, there aren’t reports of a loving embrace by a motherly figure either,  or feeling of being surrounded in the womb, but those experiences are felt during many NDEs.

We do seem to have some instinctual fears of shapes and patterns that could be threats.

That could be linked.  I suppose the Grim Reaper could be the personification of the cloaked shadow person sans scythe.

On tangent of  "consciousness is in a liminal state", sleep paralysis causes us to see dark humanoid shadows, while severe wounds/damage cause people to see a bright white tunnel in Near Death Experiences.  Why don't they cross over where Near Death Experience they see a Grim Reaper sort of shadow person and in sleep paralysis being stuck in a tunnel with a decision to go forward or not.  There's not a lot of crossover.

There isn't a ton of crossover between NDE, Sleep Paralysis, and UFO encounters for "things/creatures conjured in imagination".   I would think that if there is something we're learned from cradle or "genetic memory"trained to be afraid of some things, it would be a similar themes in all the fuzzy states of mind, but they're not.

I know birds are terrified of snakes and anything that sounds like a snake, there are several "built in" survival traits.  They don't learn that from experience, it's instinct.  So could shadow figures be instinct (aka genetic memory or some similar information not learned but lizard brain controlled)?

Liminal consciousness, the chemistry of it, has to be at play in the various states and scenarios from NDEs to Sleep Paralysis, and perhaps in cryptid encounters and the abduction phenomenon too.

So what’s happening in and after each?

In NDEs, it’s usually oxygen deprivation in the brain, from cardiac arrest, hemorrhage, etc. the most common experiences are lights, feelings of comfort, love…. And sometimes the exact opposite.  (My wife had a positive NDE during a surgery.)

In Sleep Paralysis, it’s the brain shutting of the voluntary parts of the nervous system while still awake. The common experiences are all negative and usually have visualization of one or more figures and feelings of dread.

Alien Abductions are often recounted during memory regression. It’s as if memories were removed from the person. The event usually mirrors sleep paralysis, but goes far more in depth, including medical procedures or discussions with the entities, missing time, scars, etc. it can involve multiple people, which is hard to reconcile.

Cryptid encounters run the gamut, but are usually a startling or shocking experience.  Often it involves some strange or terrifying
Creature, the stuff of nightmares, and it frequently involves multiple people. Usually at night.

So.. the most life threatening is usually positive.  The rest are usually very negative experiences.  There is some overlap.
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#29]
This one is outright scary because it can happen again any day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftrbdFGTQO4
View Quote

In a way i want this to happen. It might end up being the best outcome long for us as a species. Flush the toilet. Get rid of the FSA's world wide a reset by nature. What say you?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By myitinaw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCYMAs4cqRU

View Quote

I just watched this one
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:58:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ArmedSerenity:

In a way i want this to happen. It might end up being the best outcome long for us as a species. Flush the toilet. Get rid of the FSA's world wide a reset by nature. What say you?
View All Quotes

A few years ago, I would have been all for it.

I’ve come to realize that the world would be so dangerous, that it’s likely I and my family wouldn’t survive it, despite my skills and preparations.  I am pretty competent and capable, but so many wildcards get introduced it makes survival extremely difficult.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 5:07:21 AM EDT
[#32]

I’ve come to realize that the world would be so dangerous, that it’s likely I and my family wouldn’t survive it, despite my skills and preparations.  I am pretty competent and capable, but so many wildcards get introduced it makes survival extremely difficult.
View All Quotes

You won't survive. Or, rather, your odds are very slim.

If the grid goes down, 90% of the population will be dead in a year. Possibly less. Do you think you'll be in the 10%? Think again.

"I can hunt and fish and know how to camp. I'll be fine. I have a stockpile of food and ammo too. No problem."

You're going to compete with 320,000,000 other people in this country alone for game? And expect to survive any encounter with another human being who has starving family and is willing to shoot you in the face for a loaf of stale bread? You think you can make it in the 1800's, with no medical care, no grocery store, no heat, no water treatment?

Seriously...Lewis and Clark, born and raised into this, almost died how many times? One accident, one bad encounter, one bad meal, one illness...

Only a real moron would wish for something like this. Or think they're the 10% that's going to come out on the other side.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 11:39:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#33]

If the grid goes down, 90% of the population will be dead in a year. Possibly less. Do you think you'll be in the 10%? Think again.

"I can hunt and fish and know how to camp. I'll be fine. I have a stockpile of food and ammo too. No problem."

You're going to compete with 320,000,000 other people in this country alone for game? And expect to survive any encounter with another human being who has starving family and is willing to shoot you in the face for a loaf of stale bread? You think you can make it in the 1800's, with no medical care, no grocery store, no heat, no water treatment?

Seriously...Lewis and Clark, born and raised into this, almost died how many times? One accident, one bad encounter, one bad meal, one illness...

Only a real moron would wish for something like this. Or think they're the 10% that's going to come out on the other side.
View All Quotes

I agree, well put.  Once you start to put some thought into it, it really becomes apparent how catastrophic it would be.  Even the Amish and Mennonites in my area would get overwhelmed by outsiders acting as bandits.  Law and order breaks down when everyone is struggling and competing for survival.

The big government VIP fallout shelters will house the most likely to survive, as they will have supplies to ride it out through radical depopulation, along with well fed security.
Link Posted: 12/29/2022 2:36:13 PM EDT
[#34]

I agree, well put.  Once you start to put some thought into it, it really becomes apparent how catastrophic it would be.  Even the Amish and Mennonites in my area would get overwhelmed by outsiders acting as bandits.  Law and order breaks down when everyone is struggling and competing for survival.

The big government VIP fallout shelters will house the most likely to survive, as they will have supplies to ride it out through radical depopulation, along with well fed security.
View Quote

Civilization is a thin veneer over total barbarity.

The other groups to survive will rural folk who actually know their neighbors, band together for mutual protection, and understand how to grow food, raise animals, shoot intruders, etc. For example, in my neck of the woods, if the people got organized, it would be child's play to block off the only roads completely. There are several harsh chokepoints where mountains meet river and the two-lane highway has essentially no shoulder. If you blocked those, you could have up to 20-25 miles of complete security with 4 checkpoints, no other ways in or out except by boat or hiking over sore seriously bad terrain. In between those checkpoints is river-bottom farm/ranch land, two small and one tiny town, and probably around 6000-7000 individuals. All heavily armed (or at least armed), endless fresh water, tons of game (the elk, deer, and bighorn sheep fill my driveway with shit), cattle, fertile soil, etc.

Easy to make at least a go of it. IF they were able to organize. If.

You know who isn't going to survive? The person/people who hole up in their purpose-built survival bunker for a year with pallets of Mountain House. When those asshats emerge into the "brave new world," they aren't getting into those communities. Why would anyone want their selfishness? "Nope, turn around and go the other way. We spent a year rebuilding this community, forming bonds, defending each other, and making life happen. You hid in a hole and ate a year's worth of food that could have helped everyone. Start walking."

May the gods have mercy on your soul if you live in a city.
Link Posted: 12/30/2022 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Yes. "The living will envy the dead".  It's all fun and games until you remember your shut-in elderly/disabled family members, friends, or neighbors who will haunt your mind day and night if you only think of self survival and just leave them to perish by starvation or bandits. VERY hard choices will have to be made on the fly and in the end most of the surviving population will have permanently hardened hearts and develop the empathy of Josef Mengele.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#36]
This was a fun one. Tesla has to be one of the most interesting people to ever live.

Tesla's technology to talk to spirits of the dead
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 12:24:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Fantastic one here
The Moon Revealed: It's a Hollow Spaceship, so who built it and why?

Link Posted: 1/5/2023 12:28:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Jozsi:

I actually made that suggestion to do Project Serpo as I have Len Kastens book on PROJECT SERPO.

They left out ALOT of stuff from the book that includes that the Edens destroyed the Reptilians main planet and they are homeless. The war lasted almost 1k years until they destroyed the lizzards planet.

Also, the Ebens worship the same god as we do.

I think AJ wanted to target a larger audience and left those parts out.

View Quote
TAG on this book, never heard of it before
Link Posted: 1/5/2023 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#39]

50% of the population fall on the wrong side of the bell curve. Those people apparently think Scotland (or wherever) is willing to sell you 1 sqft of land and a genuine Lord/Lady title good for whatever that gets you in the U.K. for $49.

It never occurs to them, despite it likely saying somewhere on the website in a disclaimer that it's for novelty's sake, that they're paying $49 for a framed certificate gag gift.

These same people are easily manipulated useful idiots, vote, and control your future.
--Elections
--"Cancel Culture"
--Boycotts
--Protests
--Petitions
--Letters (probably poorly spelled and worded) to their elected officials

Other people's stupidity isn't harmless, or only harmful to them. It has a direct influence on every moment of your life.
View Quote

Godamn if this post didn't hit the fuckin nail any harder than it could.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 12:03:01 AM EDT
[#40]
The Brooklyn Bridge UFO | The Weirdest Story You'll Ever Hear
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 2:54:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#41]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 1:33:10 PM EDT
[#42]

That was pretty good for the first 2/3, as usual.  Then she took it too far.   Spidey senses did go off a bit when it was an audio tape instead of a letter, then it went off the  rails with the lady of the sand stuff, then it went over the top without police being notified.

Excellent episode though!  He's done some good ones of late.
View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TQIiVlHYxY

That was pretty good for the first 2/3, as usual.  Then she took it too far.   Spidey senses did go off a bit when it was an audio tape instead of a letter, then it went off the  rails with the lady of the sand stuff, then it went over the top without police being notified.

Excellent episode though!  He's done some good ones of late.

I agree.  She could have left it with a letter, or two, and it would have made for a convincing hoax.  But kidnappings, assaults, the UN involvement, etc. it just becomes bad fiction.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:16:36 AM EDT
[#43]
CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 5:30:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#45]
tag for later.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:17:04 PM EDT
[#46]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3fkTq_p0o

View Quote

I enjoyed that one.  I know the pole is moving pretty fast, but I don’t think the Earth will put on the brakes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 9:19:12 PM EDT
[#47]

That was last week's.  Need to wait until tomorrow for the new one.

View All Quotes

This weeks is Apollo 20.

Apollo 20: The Secret Mission to the Moon to Salvage an Ancient Alien Spacecraft

The best of hoaxes start off strong, but always fall apart when they keep adding to the tale.

I do know that’s how the military disinformation campaign works though.  Start with something true, and then twist to to be unbelievable.
Link Posted: 1/20/2023 11:31:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Sweet. Something to watch tonight, after a wasted day.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 12:22:01 AM EDT
[#49]

This weeks is Apollo 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpZKwbdbsJ4

The best of hoaxes start off strong, but always fall apart when they keep adding to the tale.

I do know that’s how the military disinformation campaign works though.  Start with something true, and then twist to to be unbelievable.
View All Quotes

This weeks is Apollo 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpZKwbdbsJ4

That was brilliant. Hooked me in good.

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 12:56:38 AM EDT
[#50]
"It's the American's Government's fault."
"Nyuh, it's always the government's fault."

So sadly true.
Page / 20
The Why Files (Page 3 of 20)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top