View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By myitinaw:
Originally Posted By sq40:
Originally Posted By brass:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3fkTq_p0o

That was last week's.  Need to wait until tomorrow for the new one.

This weeks is Apollo 20.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpZKwbdbsJ4

The best of hoaxes start off strong, but always fall apart when they keep adding to the tale.

I do know that’s how the military disinformation campaign works though.  Start with something true, and then twist to to be unbelievable.

That was brilliant. Hooked me in good.

Me too.

I had seen the video of the girl in stasis for years. Same with the photos of spires and buildings. I missed the Apollo 20 part all together and didn’t realize they were connected and that there was an overarching story.  

It’s far more interesting not having all of the pieces, as they stand alone well. But connected, they don’t make a ton of sense. They draw heavily from science fiction too, from Moontrap and Lifeforce, to more modern fiction like Transformers and Apollo 18, even The Expanse somewhat.

Still great episode that drew me in, because it’s a simple tale at first with great looking “proof” on the surface.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By crazytuco:
Another great one dropped last night regarding Project Serpo.
View Quote

im kinda wondering about these mystery planets.  this verse in job has "rahab" bein egypt.  well why not just call it egypt then?

https://biblehub.com/job/26-12.htm

New International Version
By his power he churned up the sea; by his wisdom he cut Rahab to pieces.

New Living Translation
By his power the sea grew calm. By his skill he crushed the great sea monster.

English Standard Version
By his power he stilled the sea; by his understanding he shattered Rahab.

Berean Standard Bible
By His power He stirred the sea; by His understanding He shattered Rahab.

King James Bible
He divideth the sea with his power, and by his understanding he smiteth through the proud.

New King James Version
He stirs up the sea with His power, And by His understanding He breaks up the storm.

New American Standard Bible
“With His power He quieted the sea, And by His understanding He shattered Rahab.

NASB 1995
“He quieted the sea with His power, And by His understanding He shattered Rahab.

some folks say rahab was a planet that satan inhabited way out tween mars and jupiter...

i dunno #shrug

https://holylife.healingmindn.com/Rahab.html
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:54:41 PM EDT
[#3]
This one is outright scary because it can happen again any day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftrbdFGTQO4
View Quote

yep, its coming

Revelation 16:8 ►
Verse  (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

New King James Version
Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire.

American Standard Version
And the fourth poured out his bowl upon the sun; and it was given unto it to scorch men with fire.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#4]
This one is outright scary because it can happen again any day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftrbdFGTQO4
View Quote

and the key poibt:  folks still didnt repent, and they cursed God

Fourth Bowl: Men Are Scorched

8Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. 9And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.
Fifth Bowl: Darkness and Pain

10Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain. 11They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.
Sixth Bowl: Euphrates Dried Up

12Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. 13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings [g]of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:22:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, not buying any of the religious mumbo jumbo.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#6]
If anything is universal and true on WF, Richard Doty is a world class piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 10:31:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
If anything is universal and true on WF, Richard Doty is a world class piece of shit.
View Quote

I wish AJ would do a deep dive on the various pieces of “lore” Doty injected into the UFO community over the decades. I would bet a sizable portion of “what we know” are Doty’s fictions.
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 1:20:07 AM EDT
[#8]

I wish AJ would do a deep dive on the various pieces of “lore” Doty injected into the UFO community over the decades. I would bet a sizable portion of “what we know” are Doty’s fictions.
View All Quotes

Suggest it on his page. There's a whole form for submission of topics.
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 1:19:51 AM EDT
[#9]
He found Giants then the Government Found Him | What really happened to Andrew Dawson?

Link Posted: 1/27/2023 5:13:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#11]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOajRmbroY0

View Quote
Came to post this.  #fearthecrabcat
Link Posted: 1/27/2023 12:19:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: splitbolt] [#12]

View Quote

Caught it live last night.
The post livestream is a lot of fun. A.J. spends about 100 hours a week on the channel. Support him any way you can... He's trying to get it to the point he can spin-off the "What Files"(true crime, hosted by his wife) and the "Who Files"(biography). He's also looking for writers and researchers...
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 11:59:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By splitbolt:

The post livestream is a lot of fun. A.J. spends about 100 hours a week on the channel. Support him any way you can... He's trying to get it to the point he can spin-off the "What Files"(true crime, hosted by his wife) and the "Who Files"(biography). He's also looking for writers and researchers...
View All Quotes

I hope he doesn’t burn himself out.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 3:33:23 PM EDT
[#14]

I hope he doesn’t burn himself out.
View Quote

Seems like he really enjoys it. Plus, if his Patreon list is anything to go by, he's making BANK on his channel. I know he gets $7 a month from me.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#15]
New episode. Live now.

Georgia Guidestones Darkest Secrets Revealed | Destroyed by a villain or a hero?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 6:54:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By SixSquared:
New episode. Live now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59IiApDiWjA
View Quote

Just watched it.  Out frickin standing episode.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By SixSquared:
New episode. Live now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59IiApDiWjA
View Quote
The Why Files guy must read Arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 11:49:37 AM EDT
[#18]
And now we know who built the Georgia guidestones.  It's still a mystery to me as to why they bulldozed the remains and carried it off so quick.  I'll bet Elbert County was more than happy to get rid of that eyesore.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 12:29:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Great channel.  

A video on pizzagate and Epstein's island/ death would be great, but I do not blame him if he doesn't touch it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By zentradi:
Great channel.  

A video on pizzagate and Epstein's island/ death would be great, but I do not blame him if he doesn't touch it.
View Quote

Im seriously worried that the Georgia Guidestones episode may draw too much heat as is.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Im seriously worried that the Georgia Guidestones episode may draw too much heat as is.
View All Quotes
Great channel.  

He has said he will not, when people ask him in his livestreams; not on YouTube anyway.

He has said he is an "entertainer"... He's not going to do anything to piss off the algorithm.

The one that 'spooks' him is the "ARV" episode.
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 5:21:35 PM EDT
[#22]

He has said he will not, when people ask him in his livestreams; not on YouTube anyway.

He has said he is an "entertainer"... He's not going to do anything to piss off the algorithm.

The one that 'spooks' him is the "ARV" episode.
View Quote

ARV?
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#23]

ARV?
View Quote

How to Build a Working UFO | Alien Reproduction Vehicles (ARVs)
Link Posted: 2/3/2023 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#24]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUFYnVXbLoY
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Probably saw my first vid about the same time as you OP.

I really like them.
The wife and I have already watched several.

Like you he seems open minded but with his feet on the ground.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 7:52:56 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes

ARV?

He honestly seems more worried about getting disappeared (for zero point energy) than about the implications of ARV.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:42:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: splitbolt] [#27]

He honestly seems more worried about getting disappeared (for zero point energy) than about the implications of ARV.
View Quote

Yep...
That's alot of people that just 'suddenly'.
He probably could have made 2 episodes from those 2 subjects. At the same time, you can't do ARVs without mentioning how they might be powered. Combined, implies how long ZPE has been available.

I don't think he wants go too far down the ZPE rabbit hole.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Yep...
He probably could have made 2 episodes from those 2 subjects. At the same time, you can't do ARVs without mentioning how they might be powered. Combined, implies how long ZPE has been available.

View Quote

For his sake, I hope he doesnt.

What an interesting comcept tho, that we have already moved passed fusion to ZPE, all the while we the public are worried over fusion.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#30]
It's not like they conspired to make light bulbs burn out early or phone batteries to fail right after warranty expires.  Who would do such a thing?
View Quote
Or software to be outdated and not supported......
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 6:28:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BladedRonin] [#31]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
View All Quotes
It's not like they conspired to make light bulbs burn out early or phone batteries to fail right after warranty expires.  Who would do such a thing?

Ok, best example I can think of comes from our thread topic. In one vid, he covers Tesla and tesla going broke going against Edison , JP Morgan and pals.  Too much money to be made on the transportation of energy to leave it up in the air.

Same concept here- too much money to be had in the creation of energy, the ways to move it, and who can have access to it (ie being able to deny people it.  Look at whats going on with gas stoves as a real-time example.)
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:15:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#32]
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:04:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 1fromtx:
Probably saw my first vid about the same time as you OP.

I really like them.
The wife and I have already watched several.

Like you he seems open minded but with his feet on the ground.
View Quote

Thanks man!

I have really enjoyed the show and enthusiastically wait for new episodes.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:09:44 AM EDT
[#34]

Yep...

View All Quotes

Yep...

I think his format, the15 minute or so high-level look, never diving too deep, is his saving grace from getting much heat. If he were doing longer format episodes, interviews, in person investigations, etc, he would get targeted.  But by keeping it light and more of a spooky “report” on what’s available online, I think he is safe all the way around.

Now, I must say, the ARV and ZPE episode and similar works are the most interesting to me. Lockheed’s president once said we had the technology to take ET home.  I think there is something to that, a wink and nod.

Link Posted: 2/6/2023 6:42:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#35]

Not to mention that if you could afford buy enough mercury to do even a small to mid scale experiment, you'd go broke and be raided by the EPA for what used to be a household  chemistry set toy liquid.   I think there's something key in the rotating magnetic field in two columns of mercury, driven opposite polarity that would result in something, lots of waste heat or energy like trying to drive two sides of a transformer at the same time but we can't even get enough to test that idea outside of a hazmat certified lab.

View All Quotes

Ok, best example I can think of comes from our thread topic. In one vid, he covers Tesla and tesla going broke going against Edison , JP Morgan and pals.  Too much money to be made on the transportation of energy to leave it up in the air.

Same concept here- too much money to be had in the creation of energy, the ways to move it, and who can have access to it (ie being able to deny people it.  Look at whats going on with gas stoves as a real-time example.)

Not to mention that if you could afford buy enough mercury to do even a small to mid scale experiment, you'd go broke and be raided by the EPA for what used to be a household  chemistry set toy liquid.   I think there's something key in the rotating magnetic field in two columns of mercury, driven opposite polarity that would result in something, lots of waste heat or energy like trying to drive two sides of a transformer at the same time but we can't even get enough to test that idea outside of a hazmat certified lab.

Kinda makes one wonder if the government had some major catastrophes while working with the technology and they're worried about someone either having a giant accident or intentionally using the concepts to create a weapon.  Realistically, if any of it is true and the speeds achieved are accurate, the craft itself would be the most destructive weapon ever created.  You can use the laws of physics to know just how fucking dangerous it would be.  What would happen if a 100' wide object smashed into the ground at light speed, or even close to it?  We know the destructive potential of objects from space moving at 200-400 miles per hour, imagine something impacting Earth at over 1mil times that speed.  We're talking about the total destruction of the planet with a single shot, intentional or not.  That's entirely worth keeping the technology super secret and killing people to guarantee it isn't used outside the strictest controls.

On second thought, that gives them too much credit.  I'm sure it's actually about money.

Now this brings me to another point: how could they possibly control anything moving at or near light speed?  A) you'd need a hyper-accurate map of the galaxy to avoid slamming into anything.  B) You'd need an impossibly fast guidance and auto-pilot system to make the appropriate inputs like "we're approaching Earth, time to slow down".  One infinitely small miscalculation and the fucker slams into a planet or a moon or a random space rock.  The only way it works is with the concept of bending space time around the craft.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 7:42:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

Kinda makes one wonder if the government had some major catastrophes while working with the technology and they're worried about someone either having a giant accident or intentionally using the concepts to create a weapon.  Realistically, if any of it is true and the speeds achieved are accurate, the craft itself would be the most destructive weapon ever created.  You can use the laws of physics to know just how fucking dangerous it would be.  What would happen if a 100' wide object smashed into the ground at light speed, or even close to it?  We know the destructive potential of objects from space moving at 200-400 miles per hour, imagine something impacting Earth at over 1mil times that speed.  We're talking about the total destruction of the planet with a single shot, intentional or not.  That's entirely worth keeping the technology super secret and killing people to guarantee it isn't used outside the strictest controls.

On second thought, that gives them too much credit.  I'm sure it's actually about money.

Now this brings me to another point: how could they possibly control anything moving at or near light speed?  A) you'd need a hyper-accurate map of the galaxy to avoid slamming into anything.  B) You'd need an impossibly fast guidance and auto-pilot system to make the appropriate inputs like "we're approaching Earth, time to slow down".  One infinitely small miscalculation and the fucker slams into a planet or a moon or a random space rock.  The only way it works is with the concept of bending space time around the craft.
View All Quotes

Oddly enough, I’ve never considered the use of ARVs or Antigravity craft themselves as a weapon. You’re 100% right, it would make nukes look like cherry bombs.  And the ability to go to space and easily weaponize asteroids would be devastating too.

I assumed there had to be some kind of space warp involved to counter extreme kinetic forces.  But if it’s a craft that is simply moving at a fraction of the speed of light, slowing accelerating like a conventional rocket, it would have incredible energy.  A simple drone moving at 0.2c slamming into the ground…. Man.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 7:43:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#37]
JFK Lincoln Coincidences #shorts | Did You Know All of These??

This short on JFK/Lincoln blows my mind.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 7:44:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#38]

Oddly enough, I've never considered the use of ARVs or Antigravity craft themselves as a weapon. You're 100% right, it would make nukes look like cherry bombs.  And the ability to go to space and easily weaponize asteroids would be devastating too.

I assumed there had to be some kind of space warp involved to counter extreme kinetic forces.  But if it's a craft that is simply moving at a fraction of the speed of light, slowing accelerating like a conventional rocket, it would have incredible energy.  A simple drone moving at 0.2c slamming into the ground . Man.
View All Quotes

Oddly enough, I've never considered the use of ARVs or Antigravity craft themselves as a weapon. You're 100% right, it would make nukes look like cherry bombs.  And the ability to go to space and easily weaponize asteroids would be devastating too.

I assumed there had to be some kind of space warp involved to counter extreme kinetic forces.  But if it's a craft that is simply moving at a fraction of the speed of light, slowing accelerating like a conventional rocket, it would have incredible energy.  A simple drone moving at 0.2c slamming into the ground . Man.

That would certainly justify the level of secrecy, wouldn't it?  It would also explain why they're supposedly under the purview of the DOE and no amount of "but the good the technology could do for the world!" urging will ever influence the people keeping the secrets.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Here's the documentary AJ mentioned in ARV/ZPE.

Zero Point The Story of Mark McCandlish and the Fluxliner 720p
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:20:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#40]

Oddly enough, I’ve never considered the use of ARVs or Antigravity craft themselves as a weapon. You’re 100% right, it would make nukes look like cherry bombs.  And the ability to go to space and easily weaponize asteroids would be devastating too.

I assumed there had to be some kind of space warp involved to counter extreme kinetic forces.  But if it’s a craft that is simply moving at a fraction of the speed of light, slowing accelerating like a conventional rocket, it would have incredible energy.  A simple drone moving at 0.2c slamming into the ground…. Man.
View Quote

This is all speculation, but I don't think that's how it works at all. I don't think the craft are using a propulsion system in the way we understand propulsion. They are not accelerating in the traditional sense. They seem to be able to warp or bend space so that they "fall" from one place to another.

When they arrive at the new location, they suddenly appear, not moving at fractions of C, but barely moving at all, or stationary.  

While encased in their "bubble" what we perceive as mass and distance do not apply. They aren't crossing oceans of space by going real fast. They simply fold or warp it and suddenly appear at their chosen destination.  It could be instantaneous, or perhaps it takes awhile.

Again, all speculation and that's not to say that if China or Russia somehow figured out a portion of this that they wouldn't still be able to turn it into either a super advanced craft, or more likely a doomsday weapon to hold the world hostage. "Either we are in charge or no one is". The Chinese tend to think this way.

Always interesting to think about.

Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:54:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#41]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

This is all speculation, but I don't think that's how it works at all. I don't think the craft are using a propulsion system in the way we understand propulsion. They are not accelerating in the traditional sense. They seem to be able to warp or bend space so that they "fall" from one place to another.

When they arrive at the new location, they suddenly appear, not moving at fractions of C, but barely moving at all, or stationary.  

While encased in their "bubble" what we perceive as mass and distance do not apply. They aren't crossing oceans of space by going real fast. They simply fold or warp it and suddenly appear at their chosen destination.  It could be instantaneous, or perhaps it takes awhile.

Again, all speculation and that's not to say that if China or Russia somehow figured out a portion of this that they wouldn't still be able to turn it into either a super advanced craft, or more likely a doomsday weapon to hold the world hostage. "Either we are in charge or no one is". The Chinese tend to think this way.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

That's the Lazar explanation but I'm not sure the "ARV" mentioned in the videos would fit that description since they're having to manually control the 360 degree movement and acceleration of the vehicle.

The interesting question that arises from the videos is either Bob Lazar is lying or the guys behind the ARV story are lying.  Lazar's description of the vehicle is nothing like the drawings and the propulsion system is totally different.  The only possible workarounds are A) he saw the original ET vehicle that was being replicated and never saw the knock-off or B) there were multiple reverse engineering projects going simultaneously with different forms of propulsion.

The ARV videos make no mention of a super-dense element being used.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#42]

That's the Lazar explanation but I'm not sure the "ARV" mentioned in the videos would fit that description since they're having to manually control the 360 degree movement and acceleration of the vehicle.

The interesting question that arises from the videos is either Bob Lazar is lying or the guys behind the ARV story are lying.  Lazar's description of the vehicle is nothing like the drawings and the propulsion system is totally different.  The only possible workarounds are A) he saw the original ET vehicle that was being replicated and never saw the knock-off or B) there were multiple reverse engineering projects going simultaneously with different forms of propulsion.

View Quote

Didn't Lazar say, the UFOs he saw were, "not made by humans...with cockpits only a child could fit in"?
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 2:42:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#43]

Didn't Lazar say, the UFOs he saw were, "not made by humans...with cockpits only a child could fit in"?
View All Quotes

His main point was everything was smooth, like it was formed from one piece of material.  No seats or obvious controls and nothing he could decipher as an engine or means of propulsion.  Doesn't sound like the supposed ARV at all.  I suppose it's possible he saw the shell of a recovered vehicle with the propulsion system removed BUT he did also say there were other craft of various types in the same area.  Then again, if he told a big lie, that would be a good cover story if something was ever revealed that didn't match his description.  "Oh that must be one of the other ones I didn't get a good look at."
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 3:25:16 PM EDT
[#44]

His main point was everything was smooth, like it was formed from one piece of material.  No seats or obvious controls and nothing he could decipher as an engine or means of propulsion.  Doesn't sound like the supposed ARV at all.  I suppose it's possible he saw the shell of a recovered vehicle with the propulsion system removed BUT he did also say there were other craft of various types in the same area.  Then again, if he told a big lie, that would be a good cover story if something was ever revealed that didn't match his description.  "Oh that must be one of the other ones I didn't get a good look at."
View Quote

I'm very dubious of Mr. Lazar
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 3:37:30 PM EDT
[#46]

The show is on Alien "Reproduction" Videos.   Lazar described thing as organic without seams and put together using materials we didn't have.   Maybe the ARV is the US Aerospace company's swing at the tech as they understand it.  It would explain the number of saucer shaped sightings where it's flat on bottom and curved on top.   Doesn't help a lot with the cigar/tic tac, light, or giant silent triangle sightings.   One thing at a time I guess.     The drawing is from what I'd suspect anything of that era, back in the 60s-70s, would look like for tanks and ejection seats and not a lot of detail outside the bare bones to get it going.  There is no mention of power source and none shown, that would be the big secret with those blueprints.  Not knowing how everything is connected and powered is a hurdle, the difference between looking in a car and under the hood and still not knowing all that is going on.

There hasn't been any reports of mercury at the crash sites, maybe it's in a harder to breach area if it is used at all.  

IOW, we are looking the the human version of something to take ET home while Lazar is discussing the original "real deal" which was too small for adult humans controlling and from what they learned bit by bit working with it to make one or three of our own.

View All Quotes

The show is on Alien "Reproduction" Videos.   Lazar described thing as organic without seams and put together using materials we didn't have.   Maybe the ARV is the US Aerospace company's swing at the tech as they understand it.  It would explain the number of saucer shaped sightings where it's flat on bottom and curved on top.   Doesn't help a lot with the cigar/tic tac, light, or giant silent triangle sightings.   One thing at a time I guess.     The drawing is from what I'd suspect anything of that era, back in the 60s-70s, would look like for tanks and ejection seats and not a lot of detail outside the bare bones to get it going.  There is no mention of power source and none shown, that would be the big secret with those blueprints.  Not knowing how everything is connected and powered is a hurdle, the difference between looking in a car and under the hood and still not knowing all that is going on.

There hasn't been any reports of mercury at the crash sites, maybe it's in a harder to breach area if it is used at all.  

IOW, we are looking the the human version of something to take ET home while Lazar is discussing the original "real deal" which was too small for adult humans controlling and from what they learned bit by bit working with it to make one or three of our own.

Maybe.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 12:30:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: splitbolt] [#47]

View Quote

I thought it was purported to have a electrogravitic propulsion.
https://etheric.com/flux-liner-electrogravitic-propulsion-system/

I just realized, I went to that airshow at Norton AFB in '88; from which, McCandlish sourced his information for the illustration...lol. I grew up 5 miles south of Norton.

I remember they had a stealth fighter on 'display'... It was a GPU with it's cables mocked up in the air to an 'invisible' plane.

Blueprint for a UFO (Presented by Dr. Steven Greer)
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 1:32:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:For his sake, I hope he doesnt.

What an interesting comcept tho, that we have already moved passed fusion to ZPE, all the while we the public are worried over fusion.
View Quote

It’d be more interesting if the real reason the left has been pushing for electric vehicles to be way more widespread so one day when necessary we can use ZPE for ourselves and simultaneously crash the oil markets and the economies of the countries who primarily rely on oil for the wealth
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:46:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: splitbolt] [#49]
Regarding the McCandlish video I posted; I really need to go through it a couple more times when I'm sober to get it all.

One of the wildest claims to me so far...
Dark energy is what keeps electrons orbiting their nucleus.
The mass of the atom is dependent on the speed of the electron's orbit. Slow down the electrons and mass is reduced or canceled, but retains it's atomic properties.

Crazy stuff.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

If we are dealing with multiple alien civilizations, perhaps some use mercury, others have different tech?

Interestingly, pools of mercury were found in a Mexican pyramid.  We have been collecting the stuff and experimenting with it for ages. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/24/liquid-mercury-mexican-pyramid-teotihuacan
Page / 20
The Why Files (Page 4 of 20)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top