BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 4:54:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

Skepticism, particularly on this subject is warranted. Hell, it screams out for it.

What you are missing is "we" have much more than people talking. We have radar, HUD and FLIR data demonstrating flight characteristics human technology cannot duplicate.  This is backed up with squadron commander (CDR. Fravor), first hand testimony.  

Same applies to East Coast NAVY events years later. HUD and FLIR raw data that is even more compelling.

Let's not forget DoD never released these videos. Chris Mellon used his influence to do that. DoD at first denied validity, then finally admitted they were real. Mellon took a huge risk.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Adults make up their own mind. For me, the totality of evidence is compelling.  More investigation is warranted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

At the end of the day, when all is said and done, all you have is people talking. Show it.

Otherwise it's just people yammering, like we do here.

Skepticism, particularly on this subject is warranted. Hell, it screams out for it.

What you are missing is "we" have much more than people talking. We have radar, HUD and FLIR data demonstrating flight characteristics human technology cannot duplicate.  This is backed up with squadron commander (CDR. Fravor), first hand testimony.  

Same applies to East Coast NAVY events years later. HUD and FLIR raw data that is even more compelling.

Let's not forget DoD never released these videos. Chris Mellon used his influence to do that. DoD at first denied validity, then finally admitted they were real. Mellon took a huge risk.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. Adults make up their own mind. For me, the totality of evidence is compelling.  More investigation is warranted.

I guess I'm just impatient at this point. I'm in my 50's, and have some health issues. I want to know everything. By everything, I mean all the things. Not just UFOs/UAPs, but a GUT, whether AI is ever going to actually be possible,  what's hiding in the Vatican archives, who built the Sphinx and when, are we a simulation, and who the fuck is buried in Grant's tomb.

ALL THE THINGS.

The slow drip of (dis)information...the agonizing pace of advancement...

It's all so tiresome.

So, yeah, I'm pretty skeptical about just about everything at this point. Perhaps even cynical. I'm tired of thinking something, or believing something...I want to actually know. I can handle the truth.

Link Posted: 11/9/2023 5:35:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#2]

It's all so tiresome.

So, yeah, I'm pretty skeptical about just about everything at this point. Perhaps even cynical.
View Quote
Im right there with ya.

Its to the point I stop following things if theres no signifigant movement, or just the same old thing rehashed or repackaged. Disclosure, gun control pushback, politics...... I just check back every month or so now to see where those are at.
Link Posted: 11/9/2023 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Im right there with ya.

Its to the point I stop following things if theres no signifigant movement, or just the same old thing rehashed or repackaged. Disclosure, gun control pushback, politics...... I just check back every month or so now to see where those are at.
View Quote

I just look at it as entertainment unless and until some solid proof is brought forward. About every 20 yrs the UFO fascination flares up with plenty of "whistleblowers" telling their tales and then it burns out again with nothing gained other than disappointment. Is Grusch another intelligent fantasist like Adair from 20+ yrs ago? Time will tell.

David Adair Area 51, Crashed UFO, Symbiotic Engines, & Light Speed

Link Posted: 11/20/2023 3:18:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone have any new interviews/information? I keep going back and re-listening to old podcasts and interviews because I’m getting impatient for new info
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 4:10:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#5]
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:
Anyone have any new interviews/information? I keep going back and re-listening to old podcasts and interviews because I'm getting impatient for new info
View Quote

Kirkpatrick is out as the head of AARO but he did say a few interesting things recently.  He basically said "either it's aliens or someone else is flying around in our backyard."  He also conceded that "at least some of what Grusch has alleged seems to be accurate."

He has broken just a bit from the official Pentagon narrative, it seems.

Everyone is crossing their fingers for a better director of AARO but we'll see.  It appears to be the official "nothing to see here" mouthpiece of the DOD.

After an unproductive SCIF session with the IG's, house reps are working to get Grusch's clearance restored and getting him into a SCIF to give details he can't give in a public setting.

@Rudukai13
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By brass:

Isn't the whole point of this Whistleblower act to prevent loss of clearances and job for reporting something amiss?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Anyone have any new interviews/information? I keep going back and re-listening to old podcasts and interviews because I'm getting impatient for new info

Kirkpatrick is out as the head of AARO but he did say a few interesting things recently.  He basically said "either it's aliens or someone else is flying around in our backyard."  He also conceded that "at least some of what Grusch has alleged seems to be accurate."

He has broken just a bit from the official Pentagon narrative, it seems.

Everyone is crossing their fingers for a better director of AARO but we'll see.  It appears to be the official "nothing to see here" mouthpiece of the DOD.

After an unproductive SCIF session with the IG's, house reps are working to get Grusch's clearance restored and getting him into a SCIF to give details he can't give in a public setting.

@Rudukai13

Isn't the whole point of this Whistleblower act to prevent loss of clearances and job for reporting something amiss?

Yeah well, we're talking about people who break the law every damn day with no repercussions.  They are untouchable.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Don't misunderstand. Grusch lost his active
clearance because he left government service. He's a civilian now like the rest of us. In order to brief legislators on classified information he knows, his clearance and specific program clearances must be temporarily reactivated.  It's doable, but there's a legal process. Once that is in place, he can enter a SCIF with legislators and tell them what he knows.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 1:19:43 AM EDT
[#9]

Don't misunderstand. Grusch lost his active
clearance because he left government service. He's a civilian now like the rest of us. In order to brief legislators on classified information he knows, his clearance and specific program clearances must be temporarily reactivated.  It's doable, but there's a legal process. Once that is in place, he can enter a SCIF with legislators and tell them what he knows.
View Quote

His clearance was restored by congress.

UFO/UAP Whistleblower David Grusch Clearance Reinstated with Rep. Eric Burlison
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Im right there with ya.

View All Quotes

It's all so tiresome.

So, yeah, I'm pretty skeptical about just about everything at this point. Perhaps even cynical.
Im right there with ya.

I think the completely underwhelming public response to this stuff (including my own) is indicative of this kind of fatigue.

It's like, "is this shit even real?"  I think most of us will live and die without ever knowing the truth.
Link Posted: 11/21/2023 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sq40:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVd1WsNqIPw
View Quote

A security clearance reinstatement and the subject being read back in to certain programs isn't a legislative process.  The congressional action really did no more than call on the administrative state to do as Congress asks. While it may have force of law, it has little to no ability to compel action. Congress would have to follow up with distasteful subpoenas, etc. Good luck trying to convince DOJ to charge anyone for ignoring Congress.  

Don't get me wrong, we all know what is being done to obstruct Grusch from revealing information to Congress is criminal, but the power of the deep state is very real. Seems like it's currently a Mexican standoff between Congress and bureaucrats trying to hide the programs.

If Congress holds fast and remains bi-partisan on this, they should eventually win the day. But, as we've seen, the deep state will go after them individually.  They have leverage over all of them. Some is direct leverage like what Burchett has spoken about in the past. Some is indirect such as a whisper campaign or funding a primary challenger.

Link Posted: 11/21/2023 6:27:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#12]

A security clearance reinstatement and the subject being read back in to certain programs isn't a legislative process.  The congressional action really did no more than call on the administrative state to do as Congress asks. While it may have force of law, it has little to no ability to compel action. Congress would have to follow up with distasteful subpoenas, etc. Good luck trying to convince DOJ to charge anyone for ignoring Congress.  

Don't get me wrong, we all know what is being done to obstruct Grusch from revealing information to Congress is criminal, but the power of the deep state is very real. Seems like it's currently a Mexican standoff between Congress and bureaucrats trying to hide the programs.

If Congress holds fast and remains bi-partisan on this, they should eventually win the day. But, as we've seen, the deep state will go after them individually.  They have leverage over all of them. Some is direct leverage like what Burchett has spoken about in the past. Some is indirect such as a whisper campaign or funding a primary challenger.

View All Quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVd1WsNqIPw

I wouldn't even say it's "Congress" trying to get the truth out at this point.  The senators who were initially pushing for disclosure have been MIA and the house oversight committee started the real push.  It's like someone told Gillebrand, Rubio, etc to shut the fuck up about UFO's.

The senate seems to have sided with the Pentagon while the house is still trying to get answers.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 12:19:13 PM EDT
[#13]
David Grusch was on Joe Rogan's latest podcast.  Obviously, he is still sticking to what he can say publicly but there are some interesting inferences and hints given during the show.  It's well worth the listen/watch.
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 12:32:14 PM EDT
[#14]
David Grusch was on Joe Rogan's latest podcast.  Obviously, he is still sticking to what he can say publicly but there are some interesting inferences and hints given during the show.  It's well worth the listen/watch.
View Quote

Interesting that he talked alot about hyper dimensional beings vs almost none about conventional aliens
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 12:40:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#15]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

Interesting that he talked alot about hyper dimensional beings vs almost none about conventional aliens
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

It is the predominant theory among the most informed people.

That's part of what makes this topic so difficult to discuss with folks who are uninitiated.  Beings from another planet are one thing, but when you're asking someone to first wrap their head around the fact that this physical reality is not all there is to it, it can be a lot to swallow.  Part of me thinks one reason for all the secrecy is "how the hell do we even begin to explain this to the general population when there are extremely complex worldview-altering concepts that have to be conveyed?"
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 2:36:48 PM EDT
[#16]

It is the predominant theory among the most informed people.

That's part of what makes this topic so difficult to discuss with folks who are uninitiated.  Beings from another planet are one thing, but when you're asking someone to first wrap their head around the fact that this physical reality is not all there is to it, it can be a lot to swallow.  Part of me thinks one reason for all the secrecy is "how the hell do we even begin to explain this to the general population when there are extremely complex worldview-altering concepts that have to be conveyed?"
View Quote

I agree. I was just glad on the huge platform Rogan has it went right into that instead of talking about other planets and hearing more of the "but muh size of the universe " arguments the contrarians revert to. I'd like to see Fugal and Taylor go on the JRE as well
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 3:59:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#17]
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#18]

I think we all know it is real to some extent or form.   Too many coincidental reports from many languages and traditions in addition to historical record from before manned flight/balloons, one would be a fool to discard the evidence given even before this year or the release of the Navy videos and descriptions of encounters with 'Tic Tacs.

I think when we ask "is it real, why won't they prove it?!?", what we are really doing is venting our frustration at the stigma of even being interested in the topic and "regular people" won't talk about it, the trained knee jerk.   We want to be told it is OK to talk about in public and point to research in addition to learning what we can on our own.  We just can't talk on the topic in general public venues as it's instantly shouted down.  We know that, so we try to not think about it since we're social people and Brave New World was dead on about mind control and 'inoculation' against 'truth/false' by having people instantly react in a negative way.    

Once it's been shown as real, a lot of people will still refuse to believe it.   They've already admitted it in the US courthouse this year, in no uncertain terms, yet people refuse to think it is OK to talk about.  There are a HUGE number for topics where people simply say 'debunked!!!' and refuse to continue conversation, even to the point of zero proof of actual debunking.  TV News is great at that, during Trump, they'd just say 'that's been debunked' when it turns out 2 years later it was the absolute truth, and still many people trust the Mainstream news over content that actually makes senses and is correct from some internet website stranger - even when that stranger has been 95% spot on the truth for several years, while the media is proven to be 95% lies in the same set of years on the exact same events/topic.

TV is so ingrained into people that looking at 60% of GD thread names are not much different than glancing at TV Guide topics and synopsis of various shows.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

It's like, "is this shit even real?"  I think most of us will live and die without ever knowing the truth.

I think we all know it is real to some extent or form.   Too many coincidental reports from many languages and traditions in addition to historical record from before manned flight/balloons, one would be a fool to discard the evidence given even before this year or the release of the Navy videos and descriptions of encounters with 'Tic Tacs.

I think when we ask "is it real, why won't they prove it?!?", what we are really doing is venting our frustration at the stigma of even being interested in the topic and "regular people" won't talk about it, the trained knee jerk.   We want to be told it is OK to talk about in public and point to research in addition to learning what we can on our own.  We just can't talk on the topic in general public venues as it's instantly shouted down.  We know that, so we try to not think about it since we're social people and Brave New World was dead on about mind control and 'inoculation' against 'truth/false' by having people instantly react in a negative way.    

Once it's been shown as real, a lot of people will still refuse to believe it.   They've already admitted it in the US courthouse this year, in no uncertain terms, yet people refuse to think it is OK to talk about.  There are a HUGE number for topics where people simply say 'debunked!!!' and refuse to continue conversation, even to the point of zero proof of actual debunking.  TV News is great at that, during Trump, they'd just say 'that's been debunked' when it turns out 2 years later it was the absolute truth, and still many people trust the Mainstream news over content that actually makes senses and is correct from some internet website stranger - even when that stranger has been 95% spot on the truth for several years, while the media is proven to be 95% lies in the same set of years on the exact same events/topic.

TV is so ingrained into people that looking at 60% of GD thread names are not much different than glancing at TV Guide topics and synopsis of various shows.

I believe that this stuff is real.  But I want to see it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 4:15:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#19]
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 12:09:17 PM EDT
[#20]

I do too!   I also want to be able to talk about the topic without self-censoring and find out what a friend thinks of an idea.

View Quote

I might have found your problem. You still give a shit what other people think.

When I launch into the discussion with a friend or co-worker, they either look at me like I'm Einstein because I can go so in-depth on most of the subjects, or like I'm batshit crazy because I can go so in-depth on most of the subjects.

Either way is fine. I haven't lost any friends over it.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 12:14:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#21]
This is a decent summary of the Sol Foundation conference.  The main points of discussion centered around the best way to handle disclosure without causing major global disruption.

What Really Happened at the UFO UAP Sol Foundation Conference: Nick and Matt Share the Truth

We're way past the "is it real?" point of the discussion and "why are they doing it?" is the much more important question.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 3:52:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Until I see aliens and ufo in person up close I will continue to believe this is all a psyop. The age of shared information is making it difficult to hide government corruption, wage bullshit wars, and control people and strip their rights.  An alien threat that makes humanity feel helpless is the absolute best thing government could hope for to regain control of everything.
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#23]
This Lockheed Martin Director Released This Confession Just Moments Before He Departed This Life
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 6:58:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#24]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 11:23:23 PM EDT
[#25]
WATCH: UAP Transparency; House Oversight VOWS To Tell American People The Truth On UFO's
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#27]
BREAKING NEWS: Anna Paulina Luna And More Demand More Information On Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#28]
So wait did the UAPDA pass?
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#29]

The only "I've been told" stories I listen to are from Ross Coulthard.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

I’ll listen to them, but I only take them somewhat seriously from Ross, George Knapp, and sometimes Jeremy Corbell and Blumenthal/Kean
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#32]
So wait did the UAPDA pass?
View Quote

Not yet.

https://www.uapcaucus.com/newsroom
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#33]

I’ll listen to them, but I only take them somewhat seriously from Ross, George Knapp, and sometimes Jeremy Corbell and Blumenthal/Kean
View All Quotes

Same.

Still like to put out things from unexpected people for posterity.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:10:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:24:05 PM EDT
[#35]
You know, it sure would be nice to know who we could trust about this stuff!

Of course, there's been an enormous disinfo campaign since '47, at least, but you've got to wonder if some of the seedier stuff we've heard about some pro-disclosure proponents (which we take for fact), could just be smears, as well.

Harry Reid, for example, but they're sure going after folks on the right now, too.

I HATE that aspect of this shit!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 2:51:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#36]
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 10:02:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#37]

Here' the part I have an issue with.  The whole topic is basically censored and people in general do not discuss it or even give a crap about it outside under 10% of the people that nobody takes seriously.   However, every 10-20 years, the .mil or media puts UFOs front and center Flooded through all channels to the entire population on 24 hour news and internet  (today) or as stories for nationwide publication/newscasts (50s-90s).   Then they spend the next 10-15 years explaining how what they said wasn't real and was just confusion...  Then they repeat with each new generation.

If there's nothing "there" there, why do they keep bringing it up to only then say ti is BS and disinfo?  Why would they put up windows only to frost them then say there are no windows and it was all a misunderstanding due to mass psychosis.

View Quote

For generation issues it seems they have a playbook, and you outlined it perfectly.  People of a new generation get curious, the government then investigates and “takes it seriously” and then dismisses it, putting that generation into the dark. The secret is kept.

I think it’s backfiring now because it’s a new fourth turning and trust in government has never been lower.  I think a segment of congress sees this and is seizing the opportunity to change the paradigm.  

My opinion of congress was so low that if a senator was starving, I wouldn’t shit on a plate to feed him.

Now I see a small group of congressmen and senators that seem to be genuinely trying to get answers made public,  for the first time i a very long time I actually have a small modicum of respect and approval for them.

I just finished reading The Edge of Reality. It’s a 1975 book where Vallee and Hynek have long discussions on the topic, project blue book, the condon report, and various ufo cases.  They also discuss all of the other authors and theories that were out there at the time.  It is a 50yo deep dive into Ufology from the 40s to mid 70s.  Absolutely fascinating read and shows the cycles of government involvement as you mentioned.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I tried to email the Mike Johnson, but, I can't since I don't live in his district!

And that's bullshit, since he's the fucking Speaker, not just a congressman!
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Not sure what happened today, but Ross is pissed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 7:22:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Solo_] [#40]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_7013_jpeg-3049529.JPG
View Quote
It sucks.
And it maybe hurts even more that it's been someone on my theoretical political side to damage this even more.

Fucking bigots

PS interesting counterargument

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 7:52:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#41]
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 7:54:45 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

According to many, the UAP story is all a big lie but the MIC just expended a load of political capital to gut an amendment that did nothing but say "show us what you have that wasn't made by humans."
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 8:18:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 11:59:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 1:41:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#45]
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 10:05:44 PM EDT
[#46]

Oh bullshit. If Schumer actually gave a damn he would attach the amendment to the House version of the NDAA, but he is all in on DEI, CRT and Climate change.

Even better, call everyone's bluff and make it into it's own bill. But this is all about the politics of hatred and division, actually passing something would hurt fundraising and voter turnout so you attach it to an awful bill and blame those dastardly republocrats. Don't worry though, if you vote for me I'll spend the next x years doing absolutely nothing about it!
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

I like that "catastrophic disclosure it is then" comment.

If they don't want to talk about it fine, we'll get the discussion started without them.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#48]
From what I understand both Amendments for disclosure were dropped today.

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:05:28 PM EDT
[#49]
From what I understand both Amendments for disclosure were dropped today.

View Quote
We lost a battle. Will win the war, eventually.

Something's gotta give, shit can not be held up forever.

Don't despair.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 9:53:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#50]
If there's nothing to Grusch's claims and all the other UAP stories, why did a handful of congressmen whose biggest donors happen to be aerospace contractors just shut down an amendment that would have forced aerospace contractors to show their UAP goodies?

I'd love for them to explain to the public why they had a problem with that specific amendment.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top