- No review board
- No eminent domain

So nothing. It’ll do nothing.

Catastrophic disclosure. Let’s fuckin do this thing
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 8:36:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:

I think we all know it is real to some extent or form.   Too many coincidental reports from many languages and traditions in addition to historical record from before manned flight/balloons, one would be a fool to discard the evidence given even before this year or the release of the Navy videos and descriptions of encounters with 'Tic Tacs.

I think when we ask "is it real, why won't they prove it?!?", what we are really doing is venting our frustration at the stigma of even being interested in the topic and "regular people" won't talk about it, the trained knee jerk.   We want to be told it is OK to talk about in public and point to research in addition to learning what we can on our own.  We just can't talk on the topic in general public venues as it's instantly shouted down.  We know that, so we try to not think about it since we're social people and Brave New World was dead on about mind control and 'inoculation' against 'truth/false' by having people instantly react in a negative way.    

Once it's been shown as real, a lot of people will still refuse to believe it.   They've already admitted it in the US courthouse this year, in no uncertain terms, yet people refuse to think it is OK to talk about.  There are a HUGE number for topics where people simply say 'debunked!!!' and refuse to continue conversation, even to the point of zero proof of actual debunking.  TV News is great at that, during Trump, they'd just say 'that's been debunked' when it turns out 2 years later it was the absolute truth, and still many people trust the Mainstream news over content that actually makes senses and is correct from some internet website stranger - even when that stranger has been 95% spot on the truth for several years, while the media is proven to be 95% lies in the same set of years on the exact same events/topic.

TV is so ingrained into people that looking at 60% of GD thread names are not much different than glancing at TV Guide topics and synopsis of various shows.

View Quote

Another take on "how do we prove it is real?"

How does a two dimensional sentient prove that a three dimensional lifeform is real? Given certain frames of reference, it couldn't even properly describe\interact\communicate with it. You've got the cast shadows method but even with that understanding, a human mind can't conceptualize the more intricate higher dimensional forms. 95% of the population can't grasp the relatively uncomplicated hypercube. How are they supposed interpret a complex life form that is millions of times more intricate?

There could be a lot of truth in... We know there is something non Earthly there, we just can't ever know exactly what it truly is.

A 3D lifeform can't extract a 2D lifeform into 3D space and show it around. The 2D lifeform will always experience their world view in 2D.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 8:39:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#3]

...and that as a consequence, elections must be put on hold in order to save humanity.

Screenshot this.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
If there's nothing to Grusch's claims and all the other UAP stories, why did a handful of congressmen whose biggest donors happen to be aerospace contractors just shut down an amendment that would have forced aerospace contractors to show their UAP goodies?

I'd love for them to explain to the public why they had a problem with that specific amendment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
If there's nothing to Grusch's claims and all the other UAP stories, why did a handful of congressmen whose biggest donors happen to be aerospace contractors just shut down an amendment that would have forced aerospace contractors to show their UAP goodies?

I'd love for them to explain to the public why they had a problem with that specific amendment.

Originally Posted By Solo_:
We lost a battle. Will win the war, eventually.

Something's gotta give, shit can not be held up forever.

Don't despair.

It’s a setback. But.  Agreed, if there is nothing to hide, why hide things.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:52:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#5]
Originally Posted By Advance:

How does a two dimensional sentient prove that a three dimensional lifeform is real? Given certain frames of reference, it couldn't even properly describe\interact\communicate with it. You've got the cast shadows method but even with that understanding, a human mind can't conceptualize the more intricate higher dimensional forms. 95% of the population can't grasp the relatively uncomplicated hypercube. How are they supposed interpret a complex life form that is millions of times more intricate?

There could be a lot of truth in... We know there is something non Earthly there, we just can't ever know exactly what it truly is.

A 3D lifeform cant extract a 2D lifeform into 3D space and show it around. The 2D lifeform will always experience their world view in 2D.
View All Quotes

I think we all know it is real to some extent or form.   Too many coincidental reports from many languages and traditions in addition to historical record from before manned flight/balloons, one would be a fool to discard the evidence given even before this year or the release of the Navy videos and descriptions of encounters with 'Tic Tacs.

I think when we ask "is it real, why won't they prove it?!?", what we are really doing is venting our frustration at the stigma of even being interested in the topic and "regular people" won't talk about it, the trained knee jerk.   We want to be told it is OK to talk about in public and point to research in addition to learning what we can on our own.  We just can't talk on the topic in general public venues as it's instantly shouted down.  We know that, so we try to not think about it since we're social people and Brave New World was dead on about mind control and 'inoculation' against 'truth/false' by having people instantly react in a negative way.    

Once it's been shown as real, a lot of people will still refuse to believe it.   They've already admitted it in the US courthouse this year, in no uncertain terms, yet people refuse to think it is OK to talk about.  There are a HUGE number for topics where people simply say 'debunked!!!' and refuse to continue conversation, even to the point of zero proof of actual debunking.  TV News is great at that, during Trump, they'd just say 'that's been debunked' when it turns out 2 years later it was the absolute truth, and still many people trust the Mainstream news over content that actually makes senses and is correct from some internet website stranger - even when that stranger has been 95% spot on the truth for several years, while the media is proven to be 95% lies in the same set of years on the exact same events/topic.

TV is so ingrained into people that looking at 60% of GD thread names are not much different than glancing at TV Guide topics and synopsis of various shows.

A 3D lifeform cant extract a 2D lifeform into 3D space and show it around. The 2D lifeform will always experience their world view in 2D.

Reading Vallee and Hynek, in their notes, they put out the idea of thought forms.  What is what we would today call dark energy, coalescences into matter, and vice-verse.  We are subconsciously aware of, and interact with, dark energy, and it can interact with us, and even coalesce into physical material states.  This was 50 years ago when they had these discussions, and the terminology and ideas of dark matter and energy we have today wasn’t there, but they were speculating about it.

A simplistic version of this is microwaves.  We can’t see microwaves.  They pass through us harmlessly, unless a certain frequency interacts with us.  Some frequencies allow us to communicate across the planet.  Some will boil water.  It’s all invisible without detection tools or seeing the physical reaction, occupying the same space we do.

If we get to the point of putting a microwave transmitter in our heads, we would be able to DIY telepathy, so to speak.   Now, imagine the brain already interacts with some energy that we haven’t identified, for the same purposes.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 12:54:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Solo_] [#6]
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#7]

...and that at as a consequence, elections must be put on hold in order to save humanity.

Screenshot this.
View Quote

Doesn't seem to be a concern, now, ala NDAA.

Well, the election perhaps, but calls for Biden to step aside are growing louder from MSM.

I guess we'll see...
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 8:15:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sq40:

Reading Vallee and Hynek, in their notes, they put out the idea of thought forms.  What is what we would today call dark energy, coalescences into matter, and vice-verse.  We are subconsciously aware of, and interact with, dark energy, and it can interact with us, and even coalesce into physical material states.  This was 50 years ago when they had these discussions, and the terminology and ideas of dark matter and energy we have today wasn’t there, but they were speculating about it.

A simplistic version of this is microwaves.  We can’t see microwaves.  They pass through us harmlessly, unless a certain frequency interacts with us.  Some frequencies allow us to communicate across the planet.  Some will boil water.  It’s all invisible without detection tools or seeing the physical reaction, occupying the same space we do.

If we get to the point of putting a microwave transmitter in our heads, we would be able to DIY telepathy, so to speak.   Now, imagine the brain already interacts with some energy that we haven’t identified, for the same purposes.
View Quote

The WEF wants to do that to all of us.

They'll need to kill me first.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

It sucks that, it would appear, the stripping of (most) everything UAP from both bills came from Republicans with close ties to MIC.

It just gives the left more ammo and I'm getting more than a little fed up with these war-mongering assholes.

Not that I would EVER get on-board with a leftist agenda, mind you. But, it pisses me off, big time!!!

FUCK!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:50:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

It sucks that, it would appear, the stripping of (most) everything UAP from both bills came from Republicans with close ties to MIC.

It just gives the left more ammo and I'm getting more than a little fed up with these war-mongering assholes.

Not that I would EVER get on-board with a leftist agenda, mind you. But, it pisses me off, big time!!!

FUCK!!!
View All Quotes

FUCK!!!

I think in this case it had much more to do with close ties to/significant funding by the MIC than party. There are likely plenty of Dems that are opposed to all this UFO stuff too
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 11:04:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#11]

FUCK!!!
View All Quotes

FUCK!!!

Just remember it was the Republicans who championed the cause initially and a few D's jumped on board when they realized the stigma wouldn't ruin their career.  What we have right now is an internal battle between the congress people owned by the MIC and those who aren't.

In the disclosure game, it doesn't matter if they have an R or a D next to their name, what matters is where their loyalties lie.  I'd never vote D just because they jumped behind disclosure, but if they're already in office and pushing for the truth, I'll gladly offer my gratitude on this one issue.
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Some tweets today.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/8/2024 9:03:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Some members of Congress just concluded a classified briefing on UAP.  Rep. Luna is interviewed in this clip and although she doesn't go into any detail about today's briefing, she stated that she spoke with Grusch on the phone and when asked about the nature of the "biologics" we have, he would not use the term "extra-terrestrial" but instead, used the term "inter-dimensional".  

Link Posted: 1/12/2024 6:52:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
Some members of Congress just concluded a classified briefing on UAP.  Rep. Luna is interviewed in this clip and although she doesn't go into any detail about today's briefing, she stated that she spoke with Grusch on the phone and when asked about the nature of the "biologics" we have, he would not use the term "extra-terrestrial" but instead, used the term "inter-dimensional".  

View Quote

It's not hard to read between the lines with what Grusch won't say.  In every interview I've seen, he says "well, extraterrestrial implies they're from another planet and we don't know that, but here's what they COULD be".

He also clarifies that their method of travel could make them seem "interdimensional" even if they are, in fact, a species from another planet.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#16]
I think the interdimentional term is a bit misused.

If they've mastered using worm holes or other methods of folding space-time for travel, that's interdimentional, but doesn't mean they're from another dimension. Just means they figured out how to make warp speed work. I think that's probably the more likely scenario
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 10:53:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TLD05] [#17]
Originally Posted By jafrush:

If they've mastered using worm holes or other methods of folding space-time for travel, that's interdimentional, but doesn't mean they're from another dimension. Just means they figured out how to make warp speed work. I think that's probably the more likely scenario
View Quote

You are thinking they are from somewhere in the universe.  The assertions lately are that they are from outside of all of this and project into this reality.  

I'm seeing statements about beings of pure energy, from outside everything we know that somehow can express themselves into formfactors of their choosing.  

If that's the truth of it or not,IDK if any of us are qualified to guess as to what is more or less likely.

I guess there is also the possibility that there is both happening and we conflate them out of ignorance.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:10:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#18]
Originally Posted By TLD05:

You are thinking they are from somewhere in the universe.  The assertions lately are that they are from outside of all of this and project into this reality.  

I'm seeing statements about beings of pure energy, from outside everything we know that somehow can express themselves into formfactors of their choosing.  

If that's the truth of it or not,IDK if any of us are qualified to guess as to what is more or less likely.

I guess there is also the possibility that there is both happening and we conflate them out of ignorance.
View All Quotes

The other side of this is that what we consider the "spiritual realm" may very well be another physical dimension that we can kinda-sorta sometimes access but some of the beings that reside there can pop in and out of our reality at-will.

The current laboratory studies into DMT are fascinating and it's looking like that drug may be giving humans access to whatever "world" some of these beings inhabit.  A running theme with all of this, including the communications from "the beings", is that humans aren't using their full potential.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Interesting that guys in the briefing with the IG are making cryptic tweets like that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:33:46 PM EDT
[#20]

The other side of this is that what we consider the "spiritual realm" may very well be another physical dimension that we can kinda-sorta sometimes access but some of the beings that reside there can pop in and out of our reality at-will.

The current laboratory studies into DMT are fascinating and it's looking like that drug may be giving humans access to whatever "world" some of these beings inhabit.  A running theme with all of this, including the communications from "the beings" is that humans aren't using their full potential.
View Quote

We may also live in higher dimensions and just dont know it.  Cognition may not be local. We could be meat robots exploring this realm via remote.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 11:34:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#21]

We may also live in higher dimensions and just dont know it.  Cognition may not be local. We could be meat robots exploring this realm via remote.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_7397_png-3092055.JPG
View All Quotes

The current laboratory studies into DMT are fascinating and it's looking like that drug may be giving humans access to whatever "world" some of these beings inhabit.  A running theme with all of this, including the communications from "the beings" is that humans aren't using their full potential.

Bruh, I'm gonna need to do some shrooms before I try to wrap my head around that one.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:12:25 AM EDT
[#22]

The current laboratory studies into DMT are fascinating and it's looking like that drug may be giving humans access to whatever "world" some of these beings inhabit.  A running theme with all of this, including the communications from "the beings", is that humans aren't using their full potential.
View Quote
This is my guess and isn't that pretty much what most of the major world religions are saying?  

I know a guy who did DMT and he had amazing things to say about the experience.  The biggest was that he no longer has a fear of death.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:19:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#23]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:22:12 AM EDT
[#24]
This is my guess and isn't that pretty much what most of the major world religions are saying?  

I know a guy who did DMT and he had amazing things to say about the experience.  The biggest was that he no longer has a fear of death.
View All Quotes

I haven't done DMT but I've had some experiences in "the other place" and I can tell you there is absolutely nothing to fear from death.

Our consciousness returns to a place of pure "existence" and it's beautiful.

The world's religions combined with NDE's and experiences with various substances are all basically in agreement about what's beyond the physical.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 6:30:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#26]

I haven't done DMT but I've had some experiences in "the other place" and I can tell you there is absolutely nothing to fear from death.

The world's religions combined with NDE's and experiences with various substances are all basically in agreement about what's beyond the physical.
View All Quotes

These are my real interests in all this, rather than the UFO's themselves.  I would say for every book I have on UFO's, I have five or more dealing with what might lie beyond this physical world.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 11:31:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#27]
It looks like Burchett is a little shook up.  Like he is trying to carry on as normal, but something is still processing.

Breaking News: Tim Burchett on Jan '24 SCIF, Grusch || That UFO Podcast

Coulthart: Classified UAP briefing yields 'significant' results | Vargas Reports

What was discussed during classified UFO briefing? | Banfield
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Bruh, I'm gonna need to do some shrooms before I try to wrap my head around that one.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4019/IMG_3064_png-3092071.JPG
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4019/IMG_3064_png-3092071.JPG

Lord help us all if I ever try hallucinogens or start smoking weed or dabing.  Im off my rocker enough as it is.

I think the spiritual and extra dimensional are analogous. I think the ball is moving forward because we are only now able to think about things with a new vocabulary and ideas that are expanded due to science.   We have had this agreed upon spiritual vocabulary for eons, but we needed more for both hemispheres of our brains to comprehend it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#29]
It looks like Burchett is a little shook up.  Like he is trying to carry on as normal, but something is still processing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEQNq0HkyFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZIV3me04Wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBDE0fqyOE
View Quote

Where's the footage of the UAP reminiscent of the flying Star Wars intelligence droid from?

It's shown at the end of the last video.
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Where's the footage of the UAP reminiscent of the flying Star Wars intelligence droid from?

View Quote

Jeremy Cornell and George Knapp's podcast "Weaponized"

https://youtu.be/7bns_WhNAQM?feature=shared
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

See this thread .
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 1:28:11 PM EDT
[#32]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEQNq0HkyFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZIV3me04Wo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVBDE0fqyOE
View Quote

All three were very interesting. Thanks for posting. Burchett may have just been tired after a long day, but when asked if other members of Congress left the meeting somber, his answer was very interesting. He said he wouldn't guess what their feelings were, but that he has been feeling that way for some time now.

Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#33]

After listening to Pasulka's book, adding in various other stories and reports, and what people felt during encounters, there is more to it than strictly something you'd catch on a video recording.  

The mainstream "UFO Community" seems to intentionally write off anything that hints toward a God or spirituality  and want to separate out "The Science" from "The Faith", and missing a lot of potential hints in that process.

Most every encounter that is mainstream had some spiritual/telepathic component to it when they're detailed reports and not just "saw some strange lights but didn't think much of it until later".  Then it spans from nothing to perceived days in a spiritual world with an encounter (This aspect was in the book/movie "Contact" by Sagan).  

Ignoring info because it isn't what you'd like to hear helps keep you ignorant, and I'd think some of the disinfo is specifically to help shout down the spiritual aspects that get too close to what is guessed at behind closed doors.

View Quote

i havent got into her book, but her podcast interviews are great!
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:51:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Lord help us all if I ever try hallucinogens or start smoking weed or dabing.  Im off my rocker enough as it is.

I think the spiritual and extra dimensional are analogous. I think the ball is moving forward because we are only now able to think about things with a new vocabulary and ideas that are expanded due to science.   We have had this agreed upon spiritual vocabulary for eons, but we needed more for both hemispheres of our brains to comprehend it.
View Quote

Whenever angels and demons are considered benevolent or malevolent I think back to the stories in the bible and I can't think of anything more terrifying than meeting an angel. Usually it wasn't a pleasant experience. Would we even be able to discern the difference? I don't think we could. I'm not coming at this from a good/evil or really even a religious angle.....even if you look from the view that interdimensional beings visited us in the past and were interpreted to be what we now think of as them, "angels" could be extremely brutal. Don't think I'd like to interact with either one
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

I have been following it for a while, I know what the assertions have been. I think it's likely there's multiple things going on.

Nuts and bolts ships and "aliens", whether they're biological or artificial beings. These guys may have "interdimentional" capacity for travel, like warping. These are the guys flying around with the gravity drives. They could also be a pre-human "from here" species. Wouldn't be surprised if there's multiple species from multiple places.

The pure energy/interdimentional/angels and demons/spiritual beings are the other aspect. These IMO are responsible for the more paranormal aspects of the phenomenon.  

I think it's possible the two are interlinked somehow as well.

But yeah, no one who actually knows is commenting here
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 12:04:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By BlackHoleSon:

Whenever angels and demons are considered benevolent or malevolent I think back to the stories in the bible and I can't think of anything more terrifying than meeting an angel. Usually it wasn't a pleasant experience. Would we even be able to discern the difference? I don't think we could. I'm not coming at this from a good/evil or really even a religious angle.....even if you look from the view that interdimensional beings visited us in the past and were interpreted to be what we now think of as them, "angels" could be extremely brutal. Don't think I'd like to interact with either one
View Quote

There are angels that can appear completely human, as in the two that rescued Lott and family from Sodom.
But yes, most of the time, the first words are “be not afraid”.
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 6:49:43 PM EDT
[#37]

But yeah, no one who actually knows is commenting here
View Quote

i dont know that they know.  i think there is the possibility that they are either on the bad side, or dont have any idea.  orrrrrr, the thing is just lying and they dont know better
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:20:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#39]
It’s interesting wording on “some” I will see what this will finally show?

The way it was worded is interesting
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 10:11:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#40]
Originally Posted By Chuck25:
It's interesting wording on "some" I will see what this will finally show?

The way it was worded is interesting
View Quote

Rep. Luna said it better when she spoke to the press right after the briefing (paraphrasing):

"Let's say you ask someone to confirm 10 allegations and they tell you they weren't able to look into all of them but they did investigate 6 and confirmed them to be valid, that is a pretty good sign that all the allegations are truthful."

The IG most likely got blocked from accessing some of the information so he wasn't able to get a definitive answer on all of Grusch's claims.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#41]

Rep. Luna said it better when she spoke to the press right after the briefing (paraphrasing):

"Let's say you ask someone to confirm 10 allegations and they tell you they weren't able to look into all of them but they did investigate 6 and confirmed them to be valid, that is a pretty good sign that all the allegations are truthful."

The IG most likely got blocked from accessing some of the information so he wasn't able to get a definitive answer on all of Grusch's claims.
View Quote

Makes since.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 2:02:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#42]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:33:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Isn't there a thread on this in GD?  I thought the speculation was it was about Iranian nukes or Russia up to some bold move in Ukraine or something?  You hearing something that would place it here in this forum?
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:49:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#44]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

Isn't there a thread on this in GD?  I thought the speculation was it was about Iranian nukes or Russia up to some bold move in Ukraine or something?  You hearing something that would place it here in this forum?
View Quote

It's about Russia wanting to put nukes in space.  Presumably to take out satellites.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 7:55:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Pooty Poot is going to violet a few treaty's for a mediocre anti satellite system that will damage his own satellites? That's about as believable as Bigfoot hiring Russian hookers to piss on him.

I was hoping for a palladium or nemesis style system the Russians are working on. That would fit with the thread, and it would be a cool story.

Whatever it is, I'm sure a hundred billion dollars will fix the problem. I miss the old days when sex sold and the psy ops were believable, now fear sells and kindergartners come up with the psy ops. It's all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 10:53:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By macman37:

I honestly don’t believe for a second this has anything to do with disclosure.
View All Quotes

No, it doesnt look like it now. I first saw that in a UAP discussion and it was mysterious at the time.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Herc:
Pooty Poot is going to violet a few treaty's for a mediocre anti satellite system that will damage his own satellites? That's about as believable as Bigfoot hiring Russian hookers to piss on him.

I was hoping for a palladium or nemesis style system the Russians are working on. That would fit with the thread, and it would be a cool story.

Whatever it is, I'm sure a hundred billion dollars will fix the problem. I miss the old days when sex sold and the psy ops were believable, now fear sells and kindergartners come up with the psy ops. It's all so tiresome.
View Quote

lolz i agree....
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Where’s the physical proof?
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top