Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By OzarkOkie:
Where's the physical proof?
View Quote

As soon as Lockheed Martin allows someone to walk out of the building with a saucer, you'll have your proof.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:50:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#3]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:52:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#4]
Originally Posted By brass:

It can't all be .gov contractors, no matter how badly we'd like to believe it is us and we aren't in danger.   There are hundreds of documented interactions through the ages, going back through Old Testament and New in the Bible.  The Star over Bethlehem which the Three Magi followed is a good one.   200 years ago and prior, everybody was looking up and documenting everything strange, to the point the orbits were questioned before we had even decent telescopes.   All strange things in the sky were strange things in the sky.   Most took on a religious/Saint  sort of Angel/Demon aspect but also brought messages and prophecies.

It is a giant rabbit hole and Lockheed likely has a lot of what is going on, but it may be something on the level above nuclear warfare.  There is no defense against a craft like a Tic Tac, which could show up anywhere in the world, assassinate or blow up a structure and vanish again and nobody would have a clue.   That might be the genie they're trying to keep in the bottle, as 2nd world nations would resort to nuking perceived oppressors if such tactics became en vogue.

Once you spend some honest time studying the stories, and not the buzz over the stories or the synopsis videos of the compilation video of the most interesting bits of dozens of stories, things get weird, in a verifiable "High Strangeness" sort of way.   The more you try to learn and "nail down" regarding the topic, the more questions you have, and the .mil aspect being universal doesn't fit at all, especially when comparing reports of foreign government reports.   They are the reason the hotline was installed between Washington DC and Moscow - to let the other know they aren't attacking despite showing contacts all over.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TNVC:
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Originally Posted By OzarkOkie:
Where's the physical proof?

As soon as Lockheed Martin allows someone to walk out of the building with a saucer Tic-Tac, you'll have your proof.

Fixed it for ya...

It can't all be .gov contractors, no matter how badly we'd like to believe it is us and we aren't in danger.   There are hundreds of documented interactions through the ages, going back through Old Testament and New in the Bible.  The Star over Bethlehem which the Three Magi followed is a good one.   200 years ago and prior, everybody was looking up and documenting everything strange, to the point the orbits were questioned before we had even decent telescopes.   All strange things in the sky were strange things in the sky.   Most took on a religious/Saint  sort of Angel/Demon aspect but also brought messages and prophecies.

It is a giant rabbit hole and Lockheed likely has a lot of what is going on, but it may be something on the level above nuclear warfare.  There is no defense against a craft like a Tic Tac, which could show up anywhere in the world, assassinate or blow up a structure and vanish again and nobody would have a clue.   That might be the genie they're trying to keep in the bottle, as 2nd world nations would resort to nuking perceived oppressors if such tactics became en vogue.

Once you spend some honest time studying the stories, and not the buzz over the stories or the synopsis videos of the compilation video of the most interesting bits of dozens of stories, things get weird, in a verifiable "High Strangeness" sort of way.   The more you try to learn and "nail down" regarding the topic, the more questions you have, and the .mil aspect being universal doesn't fit at all, especially when comparing reports of foreign government reports.   They are the reason the hotline was installed between Washington DC and Moscow - to let the other know they aren't attacking despite showing contacts all over.

TNVC is a nonbeliever who can't stop following the topic for some reason.

With as much time as he and his dudes spend under NV, I'm amazed he hasn't seen some shit to convert him yet.  I've seen a handful that didn't make me think "definitely aliens" but I certainly lean "that shit ain't ours".
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:02:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#5]
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:24:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Yea I do spend an ordinate amount of time through a razor thin FOV NV aided telescope. Also worked most of my adult life before TNVC  in the aerospace community and worked on some pretty neat stuff.

I do like coming into these topics to see all the cool vids! They are very interesting.

One explanation I had never heard before awhile back, that we're all in a simulation. Now that was Jiffy peanut butter, not Jiff!
View All Quotes

With as much time as he and his dudes spend under NV, I'm amazed he hasn't seen some shit to convert him yet.  I've seen a handful that didn't make me think "definitely aliens" but I certainly lean "that shit ain't ours".

Yea I do spend an ordinate amount of time through a razor thin FOV NV aided telescope. Also worked most of my adult life before TNVC  in the aerospace community and worked on some pretty neat stuff.

I do like coming into these topics to see all the cool vids! They are very interesting.

One explanation I had never heard before awhile back, that we're all in a simulation. Now that was Jiffy peanut butter, not Jiff!

Yeah man, sometime around 2012, our simulation went to version 3.0 and the developers fucked some shit up.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 12:29:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 2:07:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Lol, nice!
View All Quotes

Yeah man, sometime around 2012, our simulation went to version 3.0 and the developers fucked some shit up.

Lol, nice!

You guys joke, but it really does explain WAY too much of literally everything. It's also one of the few outlandish theories that we might be able to essentially "prove." Unlike so many other wild thoughts.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 3:59:00 AM EDT
[#10]

It does explain the biggest mysteries we've run into:  Why does physics act differently if there is a human observer involved or not?  The delved decision double slit experiment (aka "Quantum Eraser") is mind blowing in that regard.  Nobody is looking - approximate, somebody is paying attention - be precise.  It's crazy and is just as scary as other ideas tossed around.  It's one of my favorites..

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kagetora:

Lol, nice!

You guys joke, but it really does explain WAY too much of literally everything. It's also one of the few outlandish theories that we might be able to essentially "prove." Unlike so many other wild thoughts.

It does explain the biggest mysteries we've run into:  Why does physics act differently if there is a human observer involved or not?  The delved decision double slit experiment (aka "Quantum Eraser") is mind blowing in that regard.  Nobody is looking - approximate, somebody is paying attention - be precise.  It's crazy and is just as scary as other ideas tossed around.  It's one of my favorites..

My personal favorite is quantum entanglement to support the idea that we live in a simulation.  Apparently, information is the only thing that travels faster than light.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 4:33:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#11]
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 1:57:24 AM EDT
[#12]

We are information in a form we can understand and work with.  We can't see the raw details and inner workings as it wouldn't help us understand anything.  Same way knowing exactly how every part of your car's drive train works doesn't make you a safer driver or get better mileage.  We're just in a VR Interface, and then we can see that cascading further down rather quickly into more virtual works.   The idea that we are a blip of experience to an astral intelligence on a journey is more believable than we are just random people who are born and die for no reason at all.

View Quote

Very succinct and well stated.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:01:26 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

If the world only had one observer, I wonder how things may differ from a world with 8 billion?
Is it only human observers?  Another question I have.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 11:21:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#14]
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 9:37:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 7:59:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#16]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:19:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#17]
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:08:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Why can't someone say it could be actually be human made?  Yes, I see the flight characteristics, etc., along with the physics.

This article did at that. https://amuedge.com/beyond-ufos-what-are-navy-pilots-seeing-in-the-skies/

It's a good read all should really read and understand.

View All Quotes

Lol, nice!

My personal favorite is quantum entanglement to support the idea that we live in a simulation.  Apparently, information is the only thing that travels faster than light.

Why can't someone say it could be actually be human made?  Yes, I see the flight characteristics, etc., along with the physics.

This article did at that. https://amuedge.com/beyond-ufos-what-are-navy-pilots-seeing-in-the-skies/

When in the history of the world has the government tested ultra top secret technology over populated areas for all to see?  When have they operated in open test ranges without notifying the airmen operating in that area and then allowed the airmen to talk about it publicly?  When have they operated all over the world, not caring if one was spotted and not caring if one crashed in an adversarial nation to be retrieved?

Even if you don't believe the stories about these things being seen for wayyyy longer than we've had the ability to fly, you have to admit the sightings don't follow the standard protocol for classified projects, not at all.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#19]

When in the history of the world has the government tested ultra top secret technology over populated areas for all to see?  When have they operated in open test ranges without notifying the airmen operating in that area and then allowed the airmen to talk about it publicly?  When have they operated all over the world, not caring if one was spotted and not caring if one crashed in an adversarial nation to be retrieved?

Even if you don't believe the stories about these things being seen for wayyyy longer than we've had the ability to fly, you have to admit the sightings don't follow the standard protocol for classified projects, not at all.
View All Quotes

Lol, nice!

From the late 50's to mid 70's the majority of UFO sightings in the USA were caused by the Top Secret programs Dragon Lady (U2) and Oxcart (A-12, D-21, SR-71) operating over populated areas for all to see, both programs had crashes in adversarial nations that were recovered with at least one being reverse engineered.

Palladium, part of the Oxcart program, was used to spoof soviet radars. At the very least this was done during the Cuban missile crisis with hints that it was done during Soviet training exercises in the Pacific, there are also reports from American pilots that sound an awful lot like Palladium.

If the CIA is willing to do this when the threat of a nuclear exchange is extremely high, why should we believe they wouldn't try to test a new technology in less dangerous circumstances?
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 5:55:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#20]
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 6:45:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Harlikwin] [#21]

View Quote

Our timeline is fucked, the sysadmin is currently guzzling loads of vodka, redbull, some meth, fentanyl and other shit. Probably some other tube shaped vegetables as well.
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top