User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brass:

This One?

The actual link: https://oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Ryan-HOC-Testimony.pdf

Text of PDF:
View Quote

That’s pretty solid coming from his perspective and area of expertise.  It’s nothing earth shattering, but is a step forward for removing reporting stigma.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
There has been an interesting development at the last minute.  Tim Burchett has been replaced as leader of the hearing by Robert Garcia, a Democrat whose district happens to contain facilities for Lock-Mart, BAE, Northrop Grumman, and others.  He received campaign donations from Lockheed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
There has been an interesting development at the last minute.  Tim Burchett has been replaced as leader of the hearing by Robert Garcia, a Democrat whose district happens to contain facilities for Lock-Mart, BAE, Northrop Grumman, and others.  He received campaign donations from Lockheed.
View Quote
WTF?
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Solo_:
WTF?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
WTF?

Yeah.  "WTF?" is the correct response.

We'll see how it affects the hearing but it absolutely reeks of damage control.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By sq40:
Supposed hearing slide deck leak.  If it’s real, it doesn’t bode well.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_5952_jpeg-2893567.JPG
View Quote

I see noting that hasn't been seen before.

It will be a smoke and mirror show....
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 9:16:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Supposed hearing slide deck leak.  If it's real, it doesn't bode well.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_5952_jpeg-2893567.JPG

One rep's slides don't mean shit.  I don't know if it's going to be world-changing but Grusch testifying under oath should at least quiet some of the "he's full of shit" mouth breathers.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 9:57:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sgt911] [#7]
View Quote

he tweeted or X it on 7/20 https://twitter.com/RepRobertGarcia/status/1682106412883910661]
"Next week, as the ranking Democrat on the National Security subcommittee of
@OversightDems
, I’ll be leading a public hearing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena, more commonly knows as UFOs. This is a serious topic which requires careful investigation and transparency."
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:18:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968] [#8]
Garcia has tweeted that he is NOT chairing the committee, since he's a Democrat and the Republicans control the House and thus, control committee assignments.  He stated that as ranking Democrat on the committee, he is leading the Democrat representatives in the hearing.

Twitter now reporting that Glenn Grothman, the head of that committee, will be the chair tomorrow.  That sounds less ominous since he is the head of the committee.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Are D’s leading this disclosure push? If so, I’d tend to side with the exact opposite of whatever comes out of it. For what it’s worth, I want to believe.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:23:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#10]
Originally Posted By Advance:
Are D's leading this disclosure push? If so, I'd tend to side with the exact opposite of whatever comes out of it. For what it's worth, I want to believe.
View Quote

No, it is fully bipartisan.

In fact, this is the first issue I've ever seen where both Dems and Reps are on the same page and nobody on either side is using the issue to criticize their opponents or turn it into a political issue.

@Advance
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 10:25:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
Garcia has tweeted that he is NOT chairing the committee, since he's a Democrat and the Republicans control the House and thus, control committee assignments.  He stated that as ranking Democrat on the committee, he is leading the Democrat representatives in the hearing.

Twitter now reporting that Glenn Grothman, the head of that committee, will be the chair tomorrow.  That sounds less ominous since he is the head of the committee.
View Quote

Ok, that's less concerning.  I wonder why Luna and Burchett got booted after doing all the legwork.  Maybe other politicians are wanting to jump on the train after Schumer got involved.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 6:33:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Ok, that's less concerning.  I wonder why Luna and Burchett got booted after doing all the legwork.  Maybe other politicians are wanting to jump on the train after Schumer got involved.
View All Quotes

Think how much money and power would redirect to congress and the big dog politicians if control reverts back to them.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:35:14 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
On Twitter it's been said that Grothman is former Lockheed-Martin (or has had ties), which would constitute a potential issue with underlying implications that Lockheed-Martin itself may be one of the companies of the industry that has withheld NH technology for a few decades.

I wasn't, however, able to find any references to Lockheed-Martin in Grothman's past on Wikipedia
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:59:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#14]
On Twitter it's been said that Grothman is former Lockheed-Martin (or has had ties), which would constitute a potential issue with underlying implications that Lockheed-Martin itself may be one of the companies of the industry that has withheld NH technology for a few decades.

I wasn't, however, able to find any references to Lockheed-Martin in Grothman's past on Wikipedia
View All Quotes

Burchett and Luna have both tweeted that they're still going to have "field hearings" so it certainly looks like they feel forced out and the implication is that this is now going to be a very different hearing.

TURNED AWAY: GOP rep says UFO investigation reveals 'real problem'

Watch until the end.  Burchett definitely implies the "big boys" decided to take over the hearing.  He's also saying things about the pentagon that could get him suicided so I hope he stays safe.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:40:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Burchett and Luna have both tweeted that they're still going to have "field hearings" so it certainly looks like they feel forced out and the implication is that this is now going to be a very different hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMr8du6QBY8

Watch until the end.  Burchett definitely implies the "big boys" decided to take over the hearing.  He's also saying things about the pentagon that could get him suicided so I hope he stays safe.
View Quote
Cyph - I truly had come to like Burchett. It pains me, bothers me and concerns me he's been removed (Luna, too!)

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 9:13:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Cyph - I truly had come to like Burchett. It pains me, bothers me and concerns me he's been removed (Luna, too!)

View All Quotes

I'll be paying close attention to the questions asked, who's getting their time cut off, etc.  That will be very telling.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 9:59:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gullskjegg] [#17]

View Quote

Seems convenient.

They built up a big nothingburger and found a way to get out, AND make it all about tinfoil.  It's a win-win.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Lots of big names in the audience.........Knapp, Corbell, Sheehan, Jay King, Lehto........
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

People were saying Garcia has/had ties to Lockheed Marting, but he tweeted this:

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:07:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Here we go....
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow, Burchett thanking Corbell and Knapp by name…

This is going to be amazing. Literal goosebumps.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Gullskjegg:

Seems convenient.

They built up a big nothingburger and found a way to get out, AND make it all about tinfoil.  It's a win-win.
View All Quotes

Seems convenient.

Oh for fuck's sake.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#23]

Oh for fuck's sake.
View Quote

You think something big will come of this?  This time it's different?

It's just more psyop, like it always has been.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Moskowitz is asking for congress to visit everywhere from Wright patterson afb to Groom Lake and get full disclosure.

I like him.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Oh for fuck's sake.

Oh ye of little faith.

I think this is a turning point.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Oh ye of little faith.

View All Quotes

Oh for fuck's sake.

Oh ye of little faith.

Maybe so, in to see.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Who is Mr. Raskin?
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Oh ye of little faith.

View All Quotes

Oh for fuck's sake.

Oh ye of little faith.

Completely agree. This is fascinating.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Who is Mr. Raskin?
View Quote

Congressman from Maryland.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#30]
100 yard wide UFO seen by Boeing personnel at Vandenberg?  I haven't heard of that one.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#31]
100 yard wide UFO seen by Boeing personnel at Vandenberg?  I haven't heard of that one.
View Quote

That was definitely a WTF moment for me.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

Yeah, I'm at work trying to listen discreetly and YouTube keeps freezing up. But damn, that one sure got my attention. Never heard that from Graves or anyone else. He said in 2003? A red cube that came from the direction of the ocean and continued over the hills after scoping out a launch pad? And other UAP coming at security before darting off? Damn.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:27:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#33]

View All Quotes

Oh for fuck's sake.

So far, we've heard bureaucrats give non-answers in these hearings.

In this hearing, we have 3 highly credible individuals testifying under oath about unknown objects in our airspace and one of them has straight up said "yes, the United States possesses non-human craft".  The assertion is AARO/Kirkpatrick is lying to Congress and part of the cover up.  If you don't think that's big, I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:32:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: linx310] [#34]
It is weird seeing both parties somewhat get along in this hearing....
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Probably 10-15 mins ago, did Grusch say that he was aware that the US govt had knowledge of NHI crafts (or crafts) since the 1930s?
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:40:25 AM EDT
[#36]
What news network is covering this??
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:42:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: linx310] [#37]

Probably 10-15 mins ago, did Grusch say that he was aware that the US govt had knowledge of NHI crafts (or crafts) since the 1930s?
View Quote

Yeah I think he did
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:42:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By macman37:
View Quote
Yes.  As much as 17 years prior to Roswell!
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:44:34 AM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

He did!
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Gaetz just knocked it out of the park.  He actually saw a photo that he believes, based on his vast experience on defense and intel committees, is beyond human capability to build.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Where can I watch this?
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macman37:

Right?! This is amazing. Amazing!
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Where can I watch this?
View Quote

I’m watching on a YouTube channel called GOP Oversight that should be easy to find.

Sorry, no link, separate systems.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:52:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Squatch] [#44]
Congressman: You've stated that the US is in possession of alien spacecraft and bodies.  Have you personally seen the spacecraft?

Witness: I have to be careful how I answer that in open testimony.  I can answer that question behind closed doors.

C: Have you personally seen the bodies?

W: No.

Hmmm...

ETA - that same witness just now, in response to Congresswoman Mace: "I personally haven't seen anything."
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Gaetz just knocked it out of the park.  He actually saw a photo that he believes, based on his vast experience on defense and intel committees, is beyond human capability to build.
View Quote

He genuinely seems a big shaken by this.

You can really tell who’s a politician there to grandstand, and who wants to get to the bottom of this.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:53:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Where can I watch this?
View Quote

Subcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs Hearing
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Thanks!!
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Squatch:
Congressman: You've stated that the US is in possession of alien spacecraft and bodies.  Have you personally seen the spacecraft?

Witness: I have to be careful how I answer that in open testimony.  I can answer that question behind closed doors.

Hmmm...
View Quote

That's not new.  Grusch has already stated he's been told about the bodies by multiple people, independently, and he then did his diligence for 4 years to substantiate what he was told.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#49]

That's not new.  Grusch has already stated he's been told about the bodies by multiple people, independently, and he then did his diligence for 4 years to substantiate what he was told.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Squatch:

Hmmm...

He was evasive on the first question, not so on the next.  That leads to speculation, which is what this hearing is supposed to minimize.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:57:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: corwin1968] [#50]
Grusch:  non-human biologics came with some of the retrieved craft!!!  

If this overall hearing goes mainstream in the media, this is fucking huge!!!!

This hearing has far exceeded my expectations.  They were low, but this hearing has delivered.  It's just up to the media to run with it.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top