BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

As much as I hate him, I think Chuck Schumer getting involved signaled a shift/next phase in the whole process.

Congress has heard enough from whistleblowers in closed sessions to start taking this issue seriously and they're realizing AARO is full of shit.
View Quote
And don't forget, this disclosure movement started with Harry Reed.  Thankfully Republicans (Burchett, Luna, Gaetz) are doing the real heavy lifting on the issue but I think more Democrats will now get involved, which is a good thing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:22:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#2]

That's not a good sign. If the Left's MSM ignored this, I'd be more optimistic about true disclosure. I'm starting to side with Joe Rogan's hypothesis of it being a psyop to distract us from more pressing matters.

Possibly a plan B in the event that Trump doesn't get locked up before the 24 Elections?

Full disclosure will "warrant" full govt. martial control of the US and will probably fold in to some version of full NATO control of the West. Election + NWO is two birds, one stone.

EDIT:

If I remember correctly, John Podesta was all about disclosure. That's one dude I'd prefer to stay 180 degrees out of phase with.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:31:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Advance:

That's not a good sign. If the Left's MSM ignored this, I'd be more optimistic about true disclosure. I'm starting to side with Joe Rogan's hypothesis of it being a psyop to distract us from more pressing matters.

Possibly a plan B in the event that Trump doesn't get locked up before the 24 Elections?

Full disclosure will "warrant" full govt. martial control of the US and will probably fold in to some version of full NATO control of the West. Election + NWO is two birds, one stone.

EDIT:

If I remember correctly, John Podesta was all about disclosure. That's one dude I'd prefer to stay 180 degrees out of phase with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

EDIT:

Skeptics: "The media isn't even covering this because it's nutjob bullshit."

Also skeptics: "If the media is covering this, that means it's all just a distraction."

It's getting too big for the mainstream media to ignore, that's why they're covering it.  When Grusch first went public, NewsNation is the ONLY organization that would air his story.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:51:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Also skeptics: "If the media is covering this, that means it's all just a distraction."

It's getting too big for the mainstream media to ignore, that's why they're covering it.  When Grusch first went public, NewsNation is the ONLY organization that would air his story.
View Quote

I hope you're right.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:51:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Don’t y’all think there is someone in the Military Industrial Complex that knows what these things are and has physical evidence? Do like what Eisenhower supposedly did.  You either show me, or I’m sending in the Armed Forces.

Quit slow rolling the info.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:56:13 PM EDT
[#7]

As much as I hate him, I think Chuck Schumer getting involved signaled a shift/next phase in the whole process.

Congress has heard enough from whistleblowers in closed sessions to start taking this issue seriously and they're realizing AARO is full of shit.
View Quote

Schumer is scum. He has no intention in giving us disclosure. He wants control over it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Squatch:
Thinking about Grusch's testimony, something else bugs me.  The "non-human biologics", appears to be a deliberately misleading answer - seems to lead a person to think, "if it's not human, it must be an extraterrestrial being!"

If somebody stumbled upon Sputnik 2 with no information as to the nature of that spacecraft, they would find a "non-human biologic" creature in the pilot's seat.  Inside would be an example of canis familiaris, known to its owners as Laika, but most definitely, unquestionably a "non-human biologic", but a very common terrestrial being, nonetheless.

Mace even specifically asks about extraterrestrials, Grusch answers that he's not going to answer that in open testimony.  She backs off, asking if they were human or non-human, to which he responds "non-human biologics".  So, the thing he seems unwilling to answer is if they're extraterrestrial or not, fueling speculation on the part of observers.  I wonder why that is...is he trying to sensationalize his own testimony?

View Quote

Agree, he’s going out of his way to *not* call them “aliens”, and I think his discussion on potential interdimensional beings plays into it.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 7:59:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#9]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:03:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By macman37:

Agree, he’s going out of his way to *not* call them “aliens”, and I think his discussion on potential interdimensional beings plays into it.
View Quote

He specifically described casting a higher-dimension into a lower one. As in 3D to 2D. Or, presumably in this case, more than 4D down to 4D 3D +Time.

It is entirely possible that aliens would have increased their consciousness beyond the limits of 3+1.

What isn't likely is that aliens from some other dimension are arriving here. It's more like they are here, and also there at the same time
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:13:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#11]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:43:50 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

I agree. Even AOC was fairly articulate.  I am even glad she was there, since she is an icon for Gen Z.  Big reach.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:45:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNVC] [#13]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By sq40:

I agree. Even AOC was fairly articulate.  I am even glad she was there, since she is an icon for Gen Z.  Big reach.
View Quote

Yup, when I first noticed her there, I thought "Oh Lord, not AOC!"  But the more I thought about it I figured it might help.

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:54:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:56:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#16]
UFO Forum Rules - This is NOT General Discussion

< -- edited by brass - keep replies coherent and on topic -- >
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 8:57:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Birddog15] [#17]
It seems that a real quick way for this to come to a head would be for the president to get the names of the folks with first hand knowledge, (assuming he doesn't have them already written in his oatmeal) and have a sit down with them.  Then go with them to the location and order the pentagon to show it all.  That could be done pretty damn quick, if Biden wanted to get this all out in the open.

Too bad we have a leader that hasn't had an original thought or shown much courage in his entire life.

Link Posted: 7/26/2023 9:54:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#18]
Originally Posted By Rubik:

Schumer is scum. He has no intention in giving us disclosure. He wants control over it.
View All Quotes

According to some, people are realizing it's time to get on the right side of this because it can't be contained anymore.  Expect other surprising names to suddenly back transparency.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Artist renderings of the three UAPs mentioned in the hearing.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#20]

According to some, people are realizing it's time to get on the right side of this because it can't be contained anymore.  Expect other surprising names to suddenly back transparency.
View All Quotes

With these changes comes incredible opportunities.  Some billionaires are going to be born overnight from the fallout from this… perhaps trillion dollar companies as well.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Birddog15:
It seems that a real quick way for this to come to a head would be for the president to get the names of the folks with first hand knowledge, (assuming he doesn't have them already written in his oatmeal) and have a sit down with them.  Then go with them to the location and order the pentagon to show it all.  That could be done pretty damn quick, if Biden wanted to get this all out in the open.

Too bad we have a leader that hasn't had an original thought or shown much courage in his entire life.

View Quote

No, then Biden becomes "the disclosure President".   I'd rather see this remain a bipartisan issue.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#23]
I believe in life beyond this planet/plane.

I also now believe in the government's infinite ability to lie to us to control and manipulate what we believe and do.  

They have been lying about this topic for over 70 years.  

They have been lying about all kinds of things my whole life.  Combined with the fact some aspects of Covid response have the hallmarks of a psyop, with what they did to Benewitz, I'm not going to just jump on board and buy what they say now.  I was never considered a skeptic on this topic, but I've got my limits.
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By rob78:

Too many charlatans have made a name for themselves, peddling recycled "information".

I thought this Lou Alizondo character had all the same hallmarks.  

"I know, but I can't tell"
"I had super top secret clearance"

States that he was part of .gov teams that can't be corroborated.

Lots of claims that are also logically and substantively weak.

IMO, he was a low level staffer who may have been a part of some gov group.  Now he's just making hay while he can.

The universe is vast.  I do think there are other intelligent life forms out there.  Whether they're visiting is another matter.
View Quote

Grusch did not say "I cannot tell about it"
He said I can't speak about here in this setting.   Come down to the SCIF and we can discuss in confidence later.
Big difference

Someone needs to ask burchette or mace if they went to the SCiF afterwards.
Not what they discussed.   But did they take him up on that,  or when
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:20:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/26/2023 11:57:18 PM EDT
[#26]
What I took away from it is they can get that list of friendly and hostile individuals from Grusch that he said he could provide and proceed with questioning them. Find out What's up behind closed doors. I was impressed with the content and by both Matt Gaetz and AOC.

This is just simply amazing for those of us who have followed this topic. I wish some of the people who passed away last few years were around to see this.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 12:01:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Ross Coulthart mentioned substantial news coming out "in the next few days" as it relates to the topic.

He is usually right on target.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 1:40:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#28]
Originally Posted By Foog00:
What I took away from it is they can get that list of friendly and hostile individuals from Grusch that he said he could provide and proceed with questioning them. Find out What's up behind closed doors. I was impressed with the content and by both Matt Gaetz and AOC.

This is just simply amazing for those of us who have followed this topic. I wish some of the people who passed away last few years were around to see this.
View Quote

Double tap.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 2:14:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#29]
Originally Posted By Foog00:

View Quote

Nice, succinct take on this.  I see it the same way.

Stan Friedman would be raising his hand to ask probing questions. Dr. Hynek would be asking for directions to the SCIF to continue the discussion.   I like to think they are watching along with us.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 2:41:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

Nice, succinct take on this.  I see it the same way.

Stan Friedman would be raising his hand to ask probing questions. Dr. Hynek would be asking for directions to the SCIF to continue the discussion.   I like to think they are watching along with us.
View Quote

I was thinking today that its too bad Stanton Friedman, Art Bell and Jim Marrs weren't around for this.  I hope they're watching some how, of course they may already know.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#31]

My guess is I would put crapper as one of the old fixers.  
He was positioned there as a reminder to people like Grusch as “we can still kill you and your family “
But it’s beyond his limited faculties now
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:16:12 AM EDT
[#32]
David Grusch UFO/UAP bombshells: Ross Coulthart reveals the inside story
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By brass:

Didn't he also say that the congressmen didn't all get clearance to the necessary SAP compartments and that was why they were denied a SCIF.  I think there were a couple that didn' get cleared on first try but didn't really say if that was corrected.  The issue brought up about reprisals due to NDAs still in effect.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brass:
Originally Posted By JQ66:
Originally Posted By rob78:

Too many charlatans have made a name for themselves, peddling recycled "information".

I thought this Lou Alizondo character had all the same hallmarks.  

"I know, but I can't tell"
"I had super top secret clearance"

States that he was part of .gov teams that can't be corroborated.

Lots of claims that are also logically and substantively weak.

IMO, he was a low level staffer who may have been a part of some gov group.  Now he's just making hay while he can.

The universe is vast.  I do think there are other intelligent life forms out there.  Whether they're visiting is another matter.

Grusch did not say "I cannot tell about it"
He said I can't speak about here in this setting.   Come down to the SCIF and we can discuss in confidence later.
Big difference

Someone needs to ask burchette or mace if they went to the SCiF afterwards.
Not what they discussed.   But did they take him up on that,  or when

Didn't he also say that the congressmen didn't all get clearance to the necessary SAP compartments and that was why they were denied a SCIF.  I think there were a couple that didn' get cleared on first try but didn't really say if that was corrected.  The issue brought up about reprisals due to NDAs still in effect.

This is where an executive order could really help.  Just clearing the committee there for all access would be huge.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 7:54:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SkiandShoot] [#34]

I hope you're right.
View All Quotes

I hope you're right.

Yesterday was much larger then we all realize.

Anecdote: this morning listening to the local country radio station male-female goofball personalities:

She was enamored and said she loved the term "non human biological entities" and said she was now on board. The other host didn't clown her but said let's put up a poll. They were talking about this like it was a non-issue versus years back people would take the clowning approach about "little green men".

Anyone else see or hear similar things?

The narrative is taking hold!!

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#35]
I think Moskowitz revealed a bit of info that has been shared by other whistleblowers when he asked this question (paraphrased):

"Some of these satellite images show crash sites, is that correct?"

To which Grusch said he can't answer publicly.

That question didn't come out of the blue and it's the first time I've heard the assertion.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:11:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#36]
For those questioning James Clapper being at the hearing, he wasn't.

This is a clear photo of the guy:
Attachment Attached File

It did look like Clapper in the video and I was curious about it too.

@sq40
@JQ66
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:23:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
Elizondo's and Grusch's credentials are not in question.  At all.  During today's hearing, Fravor testified under oath that he met with Elizondo in his capacity as the head of AATIP.  

View Quote

from what I have seen that has been released.
Elizondo ( Head of AATIP) and Grusch ( GS15?) have rock solid credentials. those are not low level people, but people who are walking a very thin line of communicable information in public.

correct?

if I am missing something, what am I missing?

Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:

Elizondo ( Head of AATIP) and Grusch ( GS15?) have rock solid credentials. those are not low level people, but people who are walking a very thin line of communicable information in public.

correct?

View All Quotes
Elizondo's and Grusch's credentials are not in question.  At all.  During today's hearing, Fravor testified under oath that he met with Elizondo in his capacity as the head of AATIP.  

correct?

You're not missing anything.  

Elizondo was the victim of a massive discrediting campaign when he first went public and some people only remember that, not all the information that proved he is who he says he is.  The IC tried to shut him up but it didn't work.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:36:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#39]
In case anyone is wondering who was sitting between Corbell and Knapp, that's Grusch's personal counsel and former (longest-serving) Intelligence Community Inspector General, Charles McCullough.

https://www.ignet.gov/sites/default/files/files/McCullough_-_C_
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:47:41 AM EDT
[#40]

Elizondo was the victim of a massive discrediting campaign when he first went public and some people only remember that, not all the information that proved he is who he says he is.  The IC tried to shut him up but it didn't work.
View All Quotes

correct?

I'm guilty of that.  I read Farvor's deposition and it's pretty clear that Elizondo is who he says he is/was.

Gorsuch didn't raise any flags for me.

Maybe I'm jaded/cynical.  I've read bunches of witness accounts.  I've watched "insiders" talk about things in a very general way.  I think diving into Bob Lazar's interviews really resulted in me pulling back some.  I just don't think he's telling the truth, despite his insistence that the .gov has set him up.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 9:57:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RattleCanAR] [#41]
All this talk is worth nothing.

Show the world the goods and rip that bandaid off.

Only idiots will freak out. The problem is, half the world is dumber than me and will go insane.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 10:08:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:

Only idiots will freak out. The problem is, half the world is dumbed than me and will go insane.
View Quote

Nothing happens that way and "all this talk" was nothing but fantasy prior to 2017.  This topic isn't for impatient people.

"Half the world will go insane" is exactly why all this talk is worth something.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 10:13:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sq40] [#43]
For those questioning James Clapper being at the hearing, he wasn't.

This is a clear photo of the guy:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/4019/IMG_4554_png-2899421.JPG

It did look like Clapper in the video and I was curious about it too.

@sq40
@JQ66
View Quote

Interesting. Anyone know who that was?
Edit:thanks for identifying him.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#44]

Nothing happens that way and "all this talk" was nothing but fantasy prior to 2017.  This topic isn't for impatient people.

"Half the world will go insane" is exactly why all this talk is worth something.
View All Quotes

Only idiots will freak out. The problem is, half the world is dumbed than me and will go insane.

I had my daughter and wife watch the entire hearing last night and they were captivated.  It was historic.  But for me, and mine, they have heard me talk about this stuff for decades. They were a little more open to it.

I saw this this morning on Reddit.  Regular People are largely unable to process this without talking head’s telling them some options on what they should think.

Attachment Attached File

Now… that said,

My teenage daughter took it all in, but didn’t know how to take it or what it might mean for her and her generation.  The fact that both democrats and republicans were together on this is what caught her attention and made her pay attention. Her whole life, she has only known bitter partisanship. Hearing and seeing bipartisanship like this was as big a shock as disclosures. She knew it had to be very serious.

My wife, who thought UFOs and Aliens were just fiction most of her life, had a bit of an existential crisis on it.  She is deeply religious, and spiritual.  He biggest question is, how can I reconcile this with scripture?  She is willing to accept the new paradigm, but without more information on who and what these beings are, she isn’t able to really see how this all fits together.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Correct. There was a serious effort from .gov to discredit Elizondo when he first went public.  Since AATIP was a secret program no one knew about, they thought they could get away with it.  

Chris Mellon, ex Senator Harry Reid and others came to his defense and very publicly went on the record about what AATIP was and that it was run by Elizondo. No one in the shadows dared go against Mellon or Reid, so that put an end to the disinformation campaign against Elizondo.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#46]

I had my daughter and wife watch the entire hearing last night and they were captivated.  It was historic.  But for me, and mine, they have heard me talk about this stuff for decades. They were a little more open to it.

I saw this this morning on Reddit.  Regular People are largely unable to process this without talking head's telling them some options on what they should think.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/49447/IMG_5985_jpeg-2899493.JPG

Now  that said,

My teenage daughter took it all in, but didn't know how to take it or what it might mean for her and her generation.  The fact that both democrats and republicans were together on this is what caught her attention and made her pay attention. Her whole life, she has only known bitter partisanship. Hearing and seeing bipartisanship like this was as big a shock as disclosures. She knew it had to be very serious.

My wife, who thought UFOs and Aliens were just fiction most of her life, had a bit of an existential crisis on it.  She is deeply religious, and spiritual.  He biggest question is, how can I reconcile this with scripture?  She is willing to accept the new paradigm, but without more information on who and what these beings are, she isn't able to really see how this all fits together.
View Quote
Loved your post. I am in a similar position, except none of us is deeply religious anymore (Catholic raised, both of wife and myself back in Italy of all places).

Listen. There's an incredible researcher called Mauro Biglino (Italian). He was originally hired by the Vatican (!) as OFFICIAL translator for all the versions of the Bible. Biglino over the years became more and more proficient with Hebrew and a host of ancient languages.
His position changed into opposing the translation of the Old Testament from what he used to know and do to a completely different version based on ACTUAL Hebrew scripture - completely situation changing.

I believe I can link a couple of videos. He's a HUGE scholar, researcher and deeply in the know.
CAREFUL if you choose to present these materials, but I believe if one wants to start digging the truth about us all, one has to start there.

Best,

(PS Youtube videos are in ITALIAN - but I believe you can enable CC translations, it's worth it)

TEOLOGI E ALIENI - MAURO BIGLINO

Mauro Biglino in HD! 4h nonstop La Bibbia, gli Alieni, il Fumetto

PS this MAY look off topic - it truly ain't.
This is where WE are at.
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 11:01:00 AM EDT
[#47]

I saw this this morning on Reddit.  Regular People are largely unable to process this without talking head’s telling them some options on what they should think.

Now… that said,

My teenage daughter took it all in, but didn’t know how to take it or what it might mean for her and her generation.  The fact that both democrats and republicans were together on this is what caught her attention and made her pay attention. Her whole life, she has only known bitter partisanship. Hearing and seeing bipartisanship like this was as big a shock as disclosures. She knew it had to be very serious.

My wife, who thought UFOs and Aliens were just fiction most of her life, had a bit of an existential crisis on it.  She is deeply religious, and spiritual.  He biggest question is, how can I reconcile this with scripture?  She is willing to accept the new paradigm, but without more information on who and what these beings are, she isn’t able to really see how this all fits together.
View All Quotes

Now… that said,

Literally, 100% same here. My wife was trying to square peg/round hole this into her worldview and I am really hoping I can help her with it. We've always joked that it would be great if aliens landed on the front lawn and their first words translated to us was "we'd like to share the Word of our Savior..." (that they were basically intergalactic missionaries with the same God).

This feels a little different. Not that it's shaking my faith at all, but while it's easy to fathom travelers coming from light years away, travelers that may be from another dimension, thus being effectively mathematical avatars from a higher dimension projecting into a lower dimension (ours) kind of melted her brain a bit. I don't fully understand it myself but I have read simplified abstracts (hey, not all of us are engineers! ) about other/higher dimensions and how beings would interact with lower dimensions. It's bizarre and could kind of explain a few things. That said, what created Them?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#48]

Holographic "shadow" of a tesseract?
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/27/2023 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

Yes we want physical evidence tossed on the damn floor.

It is all psyops. Attachment Attached File
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top