User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Has that part of the vid been released yet?
View Quote

I haven’t seen it.

There is supposedly another separate video from what I understood. And it goes underwater but what I skimmed thru didn’t show anything.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:28:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#2]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kc-coyote:
...... but then submerged in self into the water and came out 17 minutes later, then flew off at hypersonic speeds.  Doesn’t sound like a balloon to me.

Not that I am aware of.

Corbell mentions in that video that I posted, that there evidently is also a very close-up (like they zoomed the camera in) unreleased clip where you can see much better the “arms” that have what was described as “armor” or a dimensional look to them. And when it dips into the water, the arms do not move or flex - they’re rigid and prove that this was not a balloon. Which sucks because it’s secondhand knowledge but these guys are delivering some big info right now and I have no real reason to doubt them.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 1:32:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#3]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:39:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: IT_Cowboy] [#4]
There was / is a similar video of a chrome sphere moving at a higher speed and I thought it was in the same AOO?  This looks like the same thing but with a covering or afterbirth on it (lol). Maybe it is like the auto companies that put different coverings on test vehicles to break up the outline on camera? The way it moves or appears to reminds me of the rocket jet packs that they were testing in the 70's where it was just a couple of tanks strapped to a guy's back.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By brass:

With the corresponding change in background, I think they were fiddling with the temp range, maybe narrowing it,  to get more contrast to show the object better.   I can't think of any other reason they would be changing range and extents than to try and pull out more detail of the floaty thing.  The backgrounds change with their white hot /black hot the same way, getting stronger and weaker but the  floaty thing seems really close to ambient or something to be nearly transparent to IR and stated to be invisible to naked eye, so good stealth.

View Quote

My guess was that the system is likely designed to lock on targets but wasn't able to with this. If I made a system like that, I'd set it to adjust contrast/temp ranges based on the locked target. I'd probably have the functionality to run things on manual-mode, but I wouldn't assume that basic operators would know how to work the system well enough for that.

Regardless, I'm not convinced it was changing temperatures, at least not as drastic as it initially seems. It is interesting however the variations in radiation on the little bits attached that have been referred to as "armor".

I don't even know how to begin to think about why something would be visible under thermal but not NVGs.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#6]
It looks like a helo or drone flying a circle around a dead body with feet blown off as it is hanging from something. Maybe someone got launched like a Russian armor soldier.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 11:00:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:57:59 AM EDT
[#8]

That's the kicker in this if what we've been told is true relating the event.   Not visible to naked eye.  Barely visible on thermal travels a distance to go into ocean then back out (video no leaked yet I guess, sounds like i will be soon).  High Strangeness.
View Quote

This makes me wonder what else we are missing in terms of UAP’s that can only be seen by a thermal, which 99% of the general public doesn’t have.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:00:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#9]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#10]

That's the kicker in this if what we've been told is true relating the event.   Not visible to naked eye.  Barely visible on thermal travels a distance to go into ocean then back out (video no leaked yet I guess, sounds like i will be soon).  High Strangeness.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ashiha:

I don't even know how to begin to think about why something would be visible under thermal but not NVGs.

If what we're being told about the event is true, and based on my first impression of the video, the object has some sort of visual AND multi-spectrum cloaking ability.  The other possibility is the strange visual effect has something to do with it being "interdimensional" in nature.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#11]

With the corresponding change in background, I think they were fiddling with the temp range, maybe narrowing it,  to get more contrast to show the object better.   I can't think of any other reason they would be changing range and extents than to try and pull out more detail of the floaty thing.  The backgrounds change with their white hot /black hot the same way, getting stronger and weaker but the  floaty thing seems really close to ambient or something to be nearly transparent to IR and stated to be invisible to naked eye, so good stealth.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ashiha:
Is the object's heat changing or just the "gain" or whatever it's called on thermal?
It seems to be adjusting to the environment.

To my eye it appears that it is warmer than ambient temp but not by much. Only when the contrast is cranked does it darken up to the levels of warm objects like soldiers and dogs.  

It's possible that a bolometer could be picking up energy waves below ir. I believe it's known they can detect microwave energy.

Is it possible this thing is emitting microwave energy that can be seen with the ir bolometer but not enough/wrong wavelength photons to be seen or amplified through NV?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:16:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Utahshooting] [#12]
Makes me wonder if you asked AI to do a rendering of what an object that exists in the 4th dimension would look like if it cast a shadow into our 3D world.  Would it look like the object in the video?.

Sort of like how a hypercube is a 3D illustration of a 4D cube.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 7:54:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Fascinating video.

We’ve all “seen” it talked about descending to the water but has anyone seen that video??

Besides the oddity, my two biggest questions

Who shot the video that was released?

Why is the government allowing us to see this?

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:21:47 AM EDT
[#14]
This is a very strange one. Made in 2009 in kalifornia. It shows the raw footage first then they stabalize it with different filters.

Orbs dock with the "jellyfish" craft then the craft shoots straight up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StrangeEarth/s/2IcFk4ePz0
View Quote

This one is very interesting.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By SkiandShoot:
Fascinating video.

We’ve all “seen” it talked about descending to the water but has anyone seen that video??

Besides the oddity, my two biggest questions

Who shot the video that was released?

Why is the government allowing us to see this?

View Quote

The story is the video was taken by aerostat. 17 or so minutes of video that got spread around the intel circle on the base by people with access to the server.  One intel guy that was there a month after the event happened said it was already a ghost story for the base. Intel guys would pull it up and show the others. There are thought to be more than a few copies in the wild. Some just phone camera captures of screens of secured computer systems.

I dont think the gov is "allowing" us to see these anymore than they allowed us to learn about the illegal spying programs brought to light by Snowden.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 8:57:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:44:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Pretty good match if you ask me.

The only difference I can see left unexplained is the stuff hanging off the bottom. If it was fabric or hot exhaust you would think there is a bit of flutter as it traveled along.

Unless the UAP was stationary and the camera was moving giving the illusion of the object traveling.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 12:18:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#18]
Gas powered engine. Unless that thing has exhaust cooling to hide heat signature......

Still, lets dig up some vids on the thing in operation and see how it flies
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:
Makes me wonder if you asked AI to do a rendering of what an object that exists in the 4th dimension would look like if it cast a shadow into our 3D world.  Would it look like the object in the video?.

Sort of like how a hypercube is a 3D illustration of a 4D cube.
View Quote

I believe that our fundamental of what other dimensions should seem like is flawed. People regularly think that because we think of coordinates and physical space in 3 dimensions that we must be living in the third dimension.

The way that I've heard of it being explained was: If you draw a stick figure on a paper and give that person consciousness, what would they perceive?
I have issues with this because we have actually NOTHING in our universe that is "2D". That stick figure on the paper is made of graphite from the pencil that is many microns thick. The paper itself would have massive inconsistencies. The arrangement of the atoms themselves are physical in shape.
So if we have literally NOTHING in our universe that is 2D, how can we even begin to comprehend what the 4th dimension would be like?

Pattern has noted that at least one dimension is heavily tied to consciousness. How the hell does that translate into coordinates like people try to tie to the 4th?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 12:44:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kc-coyote] [#21]

With the “jelly fish” flying at such a low level and there people seen on the ground in the video, I don’t recall seeing anyone stopping to look up at the object. So apparently the object is silent, which pretty much excludes the UAV device shown in the photo, and I’m guessing the UAV device doesn’t have the ability to cloak itself either.

I’m guessing the military has others captured on video knowing that it can be seen on thermal (and essentially invisible to the human eye).  With that in mind, I’m guessing the military capturing it on video was not by chance, rather they knew from previous encounters how to see them on video.  It makes me wonder what the circumstances were of when/how one of these was first recorded.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 12:54:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#22]

With the “jelly fish” flying at such a low level and there people seen on the ground in the video, I don’t recall seeing anyone stopping to look up at the object. So apparently the object is silent, which pretty much excludes the UAV device shown in the photo, and I’m guessing the UAV device doesn’t have the ability to cloak itself either.

I’m guessing the military has others captured on video knowing that it can be seen on thermal (and essentially invisible to the human eye).
View All Quotes

I’m guessing the military has others captured on video knowing that it can be seen on thermal (and essentially invisible to the human eye).

It was night IIRC, and they also said it was invisible to the naked eye and NV(!)… it was only seen on thermal from the Aerostat.

I really want to see the footage of it dipping into the lake for ~15 mins as well as that Pantex(sp?) footage but that is probably classified.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 2:08:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Another article just came out in DM about the "jelly fish" UAP.  Nothing new, but refreshingly the author is asserting these are real and not some type of science fiction.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12985433/UFO-UAP-JELLYFISH-IRAQ-JEREMY-CORBELL-GEORGE-KNAPP-CHRISTOPHER-SHARP.html
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 2:31:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#24]
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:13:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JQ66] [#25]

This makes me wonder what else we are missing in terms of UAP’s that can only be seen by a thermal, which 99% of the general public doesn’t have.
View All Quotes

Maybe it has a coating similar to carbon black?  
That stuff absorbs pretty much all light.  
At night you shouldn’t  see anything especially if ambient light is very little.    During the day, just a dark blob with very little detail

I have no idea how it works with respect to radiating heat though

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#26]

I’m guessing the military has others captured on video knowing that it can be seen on thermal (and essentially invisible to the human eye).  With that in mind, I’m guessing the military capturing it on video was not by chance, rather they knew from previous encounters how to see them on video.  It makes me wonder what the circumstances were of when/how one of these was first recorded.
View Quote

It could be that the people on the base have seen that UAV take off and come back so many times they pay it no attention.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 3:09:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

It could be that the people on the base have seen that UAV take off and come back so many times they pay it no attention.

Just a thought.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By swampfoxoutdoors:

Just a thought.

The story given with the video is that this was an incursion.  A team of about 10 was sent out to lay eyes on the object with NVGs and MKI eyeballs and were unable to see it .
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#28]

LOL!!!  Yeah, there's no way it is one of those
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 6:29:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Colt653] [#29]
Originally Posted By Utahshooting:

LOL!!!  Yeah, there's no way it is one of those
View Quote

not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not,…..but when something is “unidentified “ my step one is to try to find Occam’s Razor

It simply could be a similar US made drone

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Colt653:

not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not,…..but when something is “unidentified “ my step one is to try to find Occam’s Razor

It simply could be a similar US made drone

View Quote

No, I'm not being sarcastic. The T Hawk is a tiny, gasoline powered, pull start drone that is noisy as hell.

Is the video possibly some sort of drone?  Possibly, but it sure as hell isn't the Hawk.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8zf0BU3qfHM

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#31]
This is a very strange one. Made in 2009 in kalifornia. It shows the raw footage first then they stabalize it with different filters.

Orbs dock with the "jellyfish" craft then the craft shoots straight up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/StrangeEarth/s/2IcFk4ePz0
View Quote

the 3rd "orb" never "docks" with the object, and ascends at the same time and rate as the main object, so I'm going with not a UAP on this one.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#32]
More from Iraq.

The releases are coming

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/s/W4wnpH78X8
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
More from Iraq.

The releases are coming

View Quote

Not much compelling there.  No unusual movement from the object and all sudden motion is from the camera moving to track it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 1:38:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#34]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:14:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

Not much compelling there.  No unusual movement from the object and all sudden motion is from the camera moving to track it.
View All Quotes
More from Iraq.

The releases are coming

Nothing compelling except the floating Sombrero going up to space I guess. LOL

But I do get what you mean.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By TLD05:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TLD05:
More from Iraq.

The releases are coming

At that distance and resolution, it could be a jet flying away from the camera while gaining altitude.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:21:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#37]

That wouldn't work.  Maxwell and Physics get in the way.  A perfect Black Body absorbs all wavelengths but also emits different photons (or electrons in the case of PV Solar for example) in same or shifted frequency and phase from what is absorbed.  Usually light-> heat as experienced by anybody with a black car in a sunny and warm climate.   Anything receiving is automatically transmitting, albeit at a lower power (e.g.  radar).

Same for electromagnetic waves, an antenna is emitting the waves it is receiving, but at a different phase - creating an interference pattern in local area, in addition to the receiver that is connected to that antenna pushing the IF frequency or ADC Sampling frequency back out the antenna it is receiving.   It gets into complex math but there isn't a material that can simply "absorb everything into nothing" that we know of.  It is emitted as photons at a different wavelength (Heat/IR/Light to RF frequencies) and by changing parameters of it the shift of emissions can be somewhat "tuned"/nudged, such as stealth coatings on aircraft, but cannot be eliminated entirely with the current technology and materials science we  know in mainstream

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JQ66:

Maybe it has a coating similar to carbon black?  
That stuff absorbs pretty much all light.  
At night you shouldn’t  see anything especially if ambient light is very little.    During the day, just a dark blob with very little detail

I have no idea how it works with respect to radiating heat though

That wouldn't work.  Maxwell and Physics get in the way.  A perfect Black Body absorbs all wavelengths but also emits different photons (or electrons in the case of PV Solar for example) in same or shifted frequency and phase from what is absorbed.  Usually light-> heat as experienced by anybody with a black car in a sunny and warm climate.   Anything receiving is automatically transmitting, albeit at a lower power (e.g.  radar).

Same for electromagnetic waves, an antenna is emitting the waves it is receiving, but at a different phase - creating an interference pattern in local area, in addition to the receiver that is connected to that antenna pushing the IF frequency or ADC Sampling frequency back out the antenna it is receiving.   It gets into complex math but there isn't a material that can simply "absorb everything into nothing" that we know of.  It is emitted as photons at a different wavelength (Heat/IR/Light to RF frequencies) and by changing parameters of it the shift of emissions can be somewhat "tuned"/nudged, such as stealth coatings on aircraft, but cannot be eliminated entirely with the current technology and materials science we  know in mainstream

Semi-side-note: I think a big part of this, and why physicists are really getting their noses out of joint, is that our current physics are probably inadequate to describe what we’re seeing.

As you alluded to at the end of your post.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:38:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#38]
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 12:57:01 AM EDT
[#39]

That is why I went into such detail, the amount of stuff we use as established approximations for what happens in millions of daily cases to the 12th decimal place is inadequate.  A ton of STEM types would refuse to even accept that, let alone all of the other implications NHI/UAP bring forward.  It would turn over the apple carts of most academia, not to find out they have been "wrong", but incomplete.   Sort of how all the physicists were against Planck/Einstein quantum mechanics view of world with mass and energy are interchangeable until they were convinced it was an enhancement of Newtonian Physics, not a 100% full drop inreplacement (e.g. mostly only applies to very small and very large, though Newtonian Physics could be derived but not the other way around)

The same sort of apple carts that are obviously nudged heavily when it comes to religion and spirituality, psychology  as well as the paranormal theories being "not wrong".

That big of switch has huge implications depending on what fundamental assumptions/laws we have been using which aren't exact, but extremely good approximations that get us by with a only few paradoxes like "Dark Matter" here and there.

By our understanding and extensive experiments, we can't get around mass or energy simply ceasing, only mass and energy changing forms.   Plausible ideas are the energy could be dissipated into a different realm/dimension or converted to matter by an advanced process making the object "cloaked" to photons (RF through light to X-Ray energies of photons).  We don't have a lot of sensors for other particle types built into our bodies so that would be a good enough stealth for up to the past 50 years.   The millions of black holes do not come close to matching the 2000 known pulsars (theoretical output of black holes) for energy going in but not out.  We're told somehow Black holes manage to either tunnel a wormhole or vanish mass/energy.  The amount of mass/energy a black hole takes in every second would create enough mass for a new star in short order, not just make that energy/matter vanish instead.  Could that be bumping the galactic vacuum/zero point energy a teensy tiny fraction by dissipating elsewhere slowly?

Is there hard science to say it's something we can do?   Well, No.  Only lots of edge cases that don't line up no matter how relations are shifted around.   There are many spots something could be jacked in and to disturb our view of physics if we can't detect it, it'd get lumped into unknown like the theoretical 'graviton' and cousin Dark Matter/Zero Point Energy.

We don't know what we don't know, so saying unequivocally something is impossible  is itself impossible at the philosophy edge.

View Quote

I enjoy reading your posts. Well thought out. I LOL'd at your quip about "only a few paradoxes like dark matter here and there".

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 4:39:28 AM EDT
[#40]
We don't know what we don't know, so saying unequivocally something is impossible  is itself impossible at the philosophy edge.
View Quote
Rogan interviewed a guy, cant remember his name, he suggested physics has hit a wall in terms of discovery and has been there for a while now.

It always blows my mind how a group of people, especially SCIENTISTS, can collaborate to say something isnt possible.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 6:18:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Rogan interviewed a guy, cant remember his name, he suggested physics has hit a wall in terms of discovery and has been there for a while now.

It always blows my mind how a group of people, especially SCIENTISTS, can collaborate to say something isnt possible.
View All Quotes

It reminds me of that Chinese emperor sinking his fleet. It’s the same mentality.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 6:51:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: brass] [#42]
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 8:31:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: macman37] [#43]

View All Quotes

Was that Eric Weinstein? I remember an interview with him - and I respect the heck out of the Weinstein bros - where he has been trying to find out what has been happening to all the brilliant physicists that the best schools have been turning out, and he can’t really find where they’re working.

He said similar things about the wall you mention, and IIRC that’s what prompted him to go looking for these physicists in the first place.

Edit: IIRC his conclusion was that they’re working in the government on reverse engineering UFO/UAPs and other “dark” projects.
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 8:49:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By macman37:
Was that Eric Weinstein?
View Quote
Yep thats the guy!
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 11:19:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Yep thats the guy!
View Quote

Is this the interview?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8iuzo1
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 9:44:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 11:01:51 PM EDT
[#47]

Thanks for the nightmares, AI
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 1:28:24 AM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

It just wants to cuddle.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top