Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:

Thanks guys. It's no rush.
View Quote

Going out tomorrow. I'll send you a PM with tracking.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 3:11:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:

I plan on drawing this up tonight. Had to renew and updatey SolidWorks subscription, and family got sick so taking me a bit longer than I hoped.
View Quote

Would you mind telling me the specs of your computer? I played with SolidWorks for a brief second on the company's computer a blue moon ago, but I was thinking that I want to dabble in some form of Autocad now, and my old laptop won't be able to keep up.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:32:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Sorensic:

Would you mind telling me the specs of your computer? I played with SolidWorks for a brief second on the company's computer a blue moon ago, but I was thinking that I want to dabble in some form of Autocad now, and my old laptop won't be able to keep up.
View Quote

It's a Dell XPS with an i7-12700k, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, and A2000 graphics.

Even a lower end workstation graphics card works beautifully, the A2000 has no issues driving my 49" ultra wide at 240hz. The most important thing is single core performance.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 9:52:25 AM EDT
[#4]

It's a Dell XPS with an i7-12700k, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, and A2000 graphics.

Even a lower end workstation graphics card works beautifully, the A2000 has no issues driving my 49" ultra wide at 240hz. The most important thing is single core performance.
View Quote

Thanks. Desktop or laptop?
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Sorensic:

Thanks. Desktop or laptop?
View Quote

Desktop.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#6]
@Popov
Prints came out great. They look cleaner than the printables page lol.
Thanks again for getting this project some legs.
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 2Keylows:
@Popov
Prints came out great. They look cleaner than the printables page lol.
Thanks again for getting this project some legs.
https://i.imgur.com/snZj4Z9.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/5/2024 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone have an stl for a 608 style stock? For the aviator survival carbine prototype?
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Anyone want to draw a knife blank for a metal laser company to quote me on some blanks?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:12:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wonger86] [#10]
Fulfilled!
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 6:24:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm looking for someone to make a recover tactical optics mount

They have a mount add on for their chassis, but it is only once sided, and since its polymer it ends up being kinda flimsy. I would like someone to design and print one of these that is two sided and attaches on both sides of the chassis (recover only didn't do this because it would be harder open the chassis up to get the slide off, I don't really care about that - I would just like a more solid optic mount.

I'd prefer this thing to be printed in some sort of glass nylon.

Here's what the optic mount looks like

For whoever is up for this, I'll send you a p80 recover tactical chassis to use with the modeling, and you can just keep it when you're done
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 2:28:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Desktop.
View Quote

And so it begins... Should be ready by this weekend. Thanks for the inspiration.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 3:47:58 PM EDT
[#13]
In the spirit of A2 retro revitalization that TRA started within the contextual confines of LSW reproductions (and which PSA's H&R took cue of for later this year), I want to use a new old-stock rifle-length, round handguard-capped HBAR assembly I already have in order to budget-build my own upper, using a 3DP'd handguard.

Unfortunately, the only existing handguard I could find (link points to a paid version; the free original is sailing the seas but is identical) has a triangular handguard cap design in lieu of the original square cap.

I cannot for the life for me separate the cap insert ribs in this file in order to insert round tabs instead. Could I get some CAD help (i.e., if someone could do this for me ) with redesigning the handguard cap inserts on this one? Don't want to waste time 'reinventing the wheel' if there's an easier way to do this.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Not sure I know what you are looking for.   Removing the triangular boss is simple enough.  What do you want replacing it?  Similar height boss?  what outer diameter?

Attachment Attached File

above shows the Stubbs   Colt-LMG-Handguard  with triangular boss removed

original below

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 5:05:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKzgalore] [#15]
Originally Posted By nikdfish:
Not sure I know what you are looking for.   Removing the triangular boss is simple enough.  What do you want replacing it?  Similar height boss?  what outer diameter?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128622/Colt_LSW_Right_Repro_jpg-3117074.JPG

above shows the Stubbs   Colt-LMG-Handguard  with triangular boss removed

original below

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128622/original_Colt_LSW_Right_Repro_jpg-3117080.JPG
View Quote

Thank you, yes. I don't know if you're using Creo or Sketchup, in SolidWorks the whole thing was one object so I had to manually splice it, for me at least it's hard because I'm not very proficient in SW, and that's about the only CAD I got.

If you could place the circular handguard cap boss onto the cleaved surface you presented in the first image there, that's what I'd need, for both the left and right objects.

EDIT: And I'm not sure about the diameter, I know for a fact it isn't the same diameter as the barrel nut side, because that is almost always a larger size. If you just take the same circular handguard boss from a similar handguard file out there, I'm sure that would do just fine.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 6:12:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#16]
Okay, I'll get some measurements off that example. Were you wanting the rifle length hand guard or carbine?

Working in Fusion 360. Can output step or stl, any preference?
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:05:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#17]
OK, snipped off the round boss from the round handguard & applied it to the LSW.  Hopefully properly centered, but double check before printing.   Still left/right halves.  The round boss had an undercut that I filled in for a flat surface.  If that is not wanted, let me know.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

I can provide files on a non-public server.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:10:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKzgalore] [#18]
OK, snipped off the round boss from the round handguard & applied it to the LSW.  Hopefully properly centered, but double check before printing.   Still left/right halves.  The round boss had an undercut that I filled in for a flat surface.  If that is not wanted, let me know.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128622/Colt_LSW_Left_Right_Repro_v2_jpg-3117359.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128622/Colt_LSW_Left_Right_Repro_v2b_png-3117363.JPG

I can provide files on a non-public server.
View Quote

Thank you!! This looks great. Yes, I would have been working off of a rifle-length handguard variant. Any 3D CAD output works (.stl, .step, etc.), as I'll convert it in Cura to gcode.

This is already worthy of pub reposting but if you want to directly share feel free to drop me a DM and we can share links non-publicly.

EDIT: By properly centered, did you mean that the center of the round boss corresponds to the center of the barrel-side hole, or that the center boss is aligned on the center of the cap-side face? Should be the former not the latter, but I don't know if the centers would actually be the same.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 8:39:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#19]
I centered the imported boss center on the original round opening on the LSW as best I could while working with clipped solids.  Looks good to me ... see picture.

Currently having problems with private web site, seems offline.   DM an email addy if you want to get the files as an email attachment
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 11:54:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I centered the imported boss center on the original round opening on the LSW as best I could while working with clipped solids.  Looks good to me ... see picture.

Currently having problems with private web site, seems offline.   DM an email addy if you want to get the files as an email attachment
View Quote

@nikdfish Thanks again for the mod!! Appreciated it quite a ton

Another request from my end to folks: has anyone already taken a CETME/G3-style buttstock, and modded it in CAD to slide over a rifle or carbine buffer tube as a novel 3DP-able file for enthusiasts?

I've tried searching a bit but not enough to be able to conclusively assert that that idea exists or doesn't. For my G3/AR-10, it would be a lovely touch, and I'm sure it would be as well for many more people out there...
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:20:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nikdfish] [#21]
Originally Posted By AKzgalore:

@nikdfish Thanks again for the mod!! Appreciated it quite a ton

Another request from my end to folks: has anyone already taken a CETME/G3-style buttstock, and modded it in CAD to slide over a rifle or carbine buffer tube as a novel 3DP-able file for enthusiasts?

I've tried searching a bit but not enough to be able to conclusively assert that that idea exists or doesn't. For my G3/AR-10, it would be a lovely touch, and I'm sure it would be as well for many more people out there...
View Quote

Not sure that would work without changing some dimensions.  Out of curiosity I superimposed a buffer tube (tinted red) & CETME stock.  The buffer dimensions exceed the stock width at the upper portion, there is interference with the sling cutout, plus there is the issue of how to handle the blend at the connection point with the AR lower.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

These were just models I located on a quick search for freebies.  No knowledge of their accuracy.

ETA.   Found some better dimension info, will look further.  Disregard pics.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 5:17:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Not sure that would work without changing some dimensions.  Out of curiosity I superimposed a buffer tube (tinted red) & CETME stock.  The buffer dimensions exceed the stock width at the upper portion, there is interference with the sling cutout, plus there is the issue of how to handle the blend at the connection point with the AR lower.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128622/cetme_ar_buttstock_v2_jpg-3125590.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128622/cetme_ar_buttstock_v2c_jpg-3125591.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128622/cetme_ar_buttstock_v2b_jpg-3125592.JPG

These were just models I located on a quick search for freebies.  No knowledge of their accuracy.

ETA.   Found some better dimension info, will look further.  Disregard pics.
View Quote

Damn, that was fast again!

It'd be cool to see what a 'fusion' of the two stock systems would look like. Obviously I didn't anticipate that the dimensions would work 'straight out of the box' per se, but if the stock could be lengthened to fully accommodate a carbine-length, or A5-length buffer tube, and the dimensions near the top of the stock expanded, I'm sure it would work rather well. I would assume of course, that the G3/CETME stock's recoil spring hole could be deleted, or the entire chunk of material there for that matter, so that the stock's height doesn't extend well beyond the top of the lower's buffer tower.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Damn, that was fast again!

It'd be cool to see what a 'fusion' of the two stock systems would look like. Obviously I didn't anticipate that the dimensions would work 'straight out of the box' per se, but if the stock could be lengthened to fully accommodate a carbine-length, or A5-length buffer tube, and the dimensions near the top of the stock expanded, I'm sure it would work rather well. I would assume of course, that the G3/CETME stock's recoil spring hole could be deleted, or the entire chunk of material there for that matter, so that the stock's height doesn't extend well beyond the top of the lower's buffer tower.
View Quote

It looks like buffer tube length is a non-issue.  Typical M4 style buffer tubes look to be about 7.25 inches.  You'd definately have to swell the upper portion of the stock to have enough material to enclose the buffer & still have the buffer tube interference with the sling opening & a need to trim down the "hump" at the connection to the lower.  Not sure if there would be enough resemblance to the G3 stock left,  after modifications, to make it worthwhile (?).   You'd basically end up with something that looks pretty much like an 16 rifile stock.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 9:40:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe some elemenrs of the stock aren't that relevant, like the sling bushing. Perhaps just the general shape, which resembles the Stg-44 stock of course, with those takedown pin inserts?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze.  Had some time & did a quick stock based on the G3 outline.  Lined it up with an upper/lower & shaved off the top bump for charging handle clearance. What's left is not much different from the M16 rifle butt.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 12:05:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Hello,

Trying this again...Looking for help with an idea...should be fairly easy, I just don't have the technical skills.

All I need printed is a modified AR22 magazine to connect to a GSG-16 drum. The neck of the drum is detachable, so the bottom of the AR22 mag would need to be the dimensions of the mounting section. I've had a friend try a prototype with just pictures and dimensions and it was almost functional, so anyone who is decent with software could easily make this happen.

I can mail anyone the existing neck piece so they will physically have the attachment part I need added to the AR22 magazine.

There seem to be plenty of AR22 magazine files out so that part is already done.

Please message/email me if you are interested in helping or have questions.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:15:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKzgalore] [#27]
Originally Posted By dragpo:
Hello,

Trying this again...Looking for help with an idea...should be fairly easy, I just don't have the technical skills.

All I need printed is a modified AR22 magazine to connect to a GSG-16 drum. The neck of the drum is detachable, so the bottom of the AR22 mag would need to be the dimensions of the mounting section. I've had a friend try a prototype with just pictures and dimensions and it was almost functional, so anyone who is decent with software could easily make this happen.

I can mail anyone the existing neck piece so they will physically have the attachment part I need added to the AR22 magazine.

There seem to be plenty of AR22 magazine files out so that part is already done.

Please message/email me if you are interested in helping or have questions.

Thanks!

View Quote

Not a solution but a suggestion: get a Black Dog Machine 10rd .22LR AR mag (they're like < $15 across different places) and after removing the floorplate, mount it by nuts & bolts to the opening of your drum. You could 3DP this adapter, but depending upon your choice of filament and capability of printer (i.e., nozzle temp), you might not get a sufficiently rigid magwell that will hold the weight of the gong-style drum when fully loaded and inserted into your magwell. I'm running into the same issue when I tried to modify my ProMag AK drum, as its neck is detachable as well and I wanted to make a STANAG-patterned feed tower for it.

Another general request: has anyone 3D-modelled Beta C-MAG's feed clip towers for any of their drums? Am interested in a M16/STANAG patterned variant, as another set of ARFCOMers once desired in order to save a bit. My purpose is so I can elongate the standard M16 feed clip to accommodate for clearance on one of my bullpups and a CNC'd billet lower that has a flared magwell.

Looks like this:

If anyone has an iPhone 13 and the right app to convert LiDAR scans into CAD files, please hmu and I'd love to send this and some other parts for scans
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:48:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dragpo] [#28]
Thanks for the advice!

I've been working with a few people on this and have had some almost functional results in the past (I don't have any design experience so its been more time effective to have others do the digital work).

There are plenty of AR22 files out there already, so its really just getting the "legs" in the correct location with the feed channels lining up. Having a slightly larger ammo channel in the adapter might even help with reliability. The weight has not been an issue with previous designs either thankfully.

Here are some pics and measurements I took
Drum Adapter
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Another general request: has anyone 3D-modelled Beta C-MAG's feed clip towers for any of their drums? Am interested in a M16/STANAG patterned variant, as another set of ARFCOMers once desired in order to save a bit. My purpose is so I can elongate the standard M16 feed clip to accommodate for clearance on one of my bullpups and a CNC'd billet lower that has a flared magwell.

Looks like this:
https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-x9288lzls1/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/245/469/scm030-a__42520.1660505655.jpg

If anyone has an iPhone 13 and the right app to convert LiDAR scans into CAD files, please hmu and I'd love to send this and some other parts for scans
View Quote

^Still need help with above^

Print request for anyone: can someone print this bipod collar intended for retro proto A1 builds? It should be able to print and slide over the journal of a pencil barrel, staying snugly there. My printer is down right now, if you can print this and you have some pencil barrel or A1 FSB lying around, please check for fitment!

CAD file link
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 9:52:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Cant open the file

Looking for something like this?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#31]
I am in need of a small 3D print job done. I have two magazine followers that need a small lip on them. I need help to add a small profile to a mag follower or to start over with a new follower. The manufacturer acknowledged a mistake during production and sent a different magazine. I have two mags that have a bad follower and rather than throw them away I wanted to see if I could fix them. I did reach out to the manufacturer of the magazine; they don't support sending out followers. However, they sent me two brand new mags with the correct follower and told me to do what I pleased with the old two.

I was just hoping to do something with them instead of throwing them out. They are for a 6.5 Grendel.  They're a plastic or poly material. The correct one is 3/8" taller and the brass follower is covering most of the side. The incorrect one has a short "bump" not all the way to the end.

I can't add pics to this site, but I can text photos to anyone that might be able to help.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By jm0502:
Cant open the file

Looking for something like this?
https://i.imgur.com/tDJnxF2l.jpg
View Quote

Looks a bit different than the CAD should have printed out, but thank you for that; that's what I am going for!
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Looks a bit different than the CAD should have printed out, but thank you for that; that's what I am going for!
View Quote

Thats one I made years ago, If you want to send me the file I can print one for you if you still need it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 5:58:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By jm0502:

Thats one I made years ago, If you want to send me the file I can print one for you if you still need it.
View Quote

Yes, if you can print one for me actually, let me know; PA6 or PLA+ filament for that?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 9:24:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#35]
Request rescinded.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Good evening everyone. Does anyone have cad files, stl, or similar files to print a PVS 14 you would be willing to share so I can try an print one? Thanks
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 4:42:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rat_Patrol] [#37]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 6:33:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rat_Patrol] [#38]

Deleted. Not appropriate for a tech forum. Rat
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By blindprophet501:

Deleted. Not appropriate for a tech forum. Rat
View Quote
My appologies
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 10:44:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TOTHEMAX] [#40]
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 4:04:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JAG2955] [#41]
Could someone generate a Gallowtech compatible bayonet holder?

I'm envisioning two different files, one with a thicker "hook" for handles, and one thinner for blades.

I think horizontal hanging would be the easiest to design and the most efficient use of storage space.

You can see the Gallowtech tab design (with screw hole) here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4610821
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4610845

I might suggest that if it spans two vertical slots that it should hold multiple bayonets, as space would run out quickly.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Was told to post this here.

I'm looking for someone to make/print the following if interested.

Details:
For my Car Audio system in my Trailblazer, I have two XS Power Batteries (1 Under hood and 1 in the rear) and each of them have two power distribution blocks directly bolted to the top of the battery, Each one has 6 Ports/Holes for a 0 ga wire to run to the Alternator, another battery, Another amp, a Ground point, etc,, etc... and a set screw to crank it down and secure the cable.

There is no actual top Lug on the battery, just a bolt that passes though the Block into the batts internal lug, then the battery also has front post terminals for the trucks factory connections.

The problem is, on each batt, each of these Blocks are un-shielded or bare and just waiting for an electrical short and a vehicle fire.
Couple that with my 280 amp alt's Current output, it could be a bad day, if it ever happened.

Would someone here be willing to work with me on a simple designed cover and once we get it right, print me 4 of these Minimum, maybe 6 if not too much trouble?  

I'd prefer half of them in Red for Positive and half of them Black for Negative. So they be like matched pairs.
Or I could live with all Black or whatever color, if the color is an issue.

I'm trying to keep from spending the loot on a 3d printer, 3k in supplies (joking) and 6 months (not joking) to learn how to use it, to print maybe 6 things and never use it again.

Attached below is a pic of a similar block. Actually 2 of them, blown way up for viewing.

If interested, I could get pics of the exact one in my truck and how the cables go into the ports whatever info is needed.

Please let me know either here or DMs and I'll work with ya.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:26:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#43]
I just need a PLA print of the Yetiworks Scorpion 3+ mag mod template. Will reimburse material costs.

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 5:55:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By smullen:
Was told to post this here.

I'm looking for someone to make/print the following if interested.

Details:
For my Car Audio system in my Trailblazer, I have two XS Power Batteries (1 Under hood and 1 in the rear) and each of them have two power distribution blocks directly bolted to the top of the battery, Each one has 6 Ports/Holes for a 0 ga wire to run to the Alternator, another battery, Another amp, a Ground point, etc,, etc... and a set screw to crank it down and secure the cable.

There is no actual top Lug on the battery, just a bolt that passes though the Block into the batts internal lug, then the battery also has front post terminals for the trucks factory connections.

The problem is, on each batt, each of these Blocks are un-shielded or bare and just waiting for an electrical short and a vehicle fire.
Couple that with my 280 amp alt's Current output, it could be a bad day, if it ever happened.

Would someone here be willing to work with me on a simple designed cover and once we get it right, print me 4 of these Minimum, maybe 6 if not too much trouble?  

I'd prefer half of them in Red for Positive and half of them Black for Negative. So they be like matched pairs.
Or I could live with all Black or whatever color, if the color is an issue.

I'm trying to keep from spending the loot on a 3d printer, 3k in supplies (joking) and 6 months (not joking) to learn how to use it, to print maybe 6 things and never use it again.

Attached below is a pic of a similar block. Actually 2 of them, blown way up for viewing.

If interested, I could get pics of the exact one in my truck and how the cables go into the ports whatever info is needed.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/73890/ToolMakerMetalWorkz-7LugBusBar-TopMountB-3176498.jpg
Please let me know either here or DMs and I'll work with ya.
View Quote

@smullen I could probably help you out.  DM me some more pics, and some dimensions.  I'll be home tomorrow and can draft something up on Thursday.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 12:04:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smullen] [#45]
Originally Posted By scul:

@smullen I could probably help you out.  DM me some more pics, and some dimensions.  I'll be home tomorrow and can draft something up on Thursday.
View Quote
@scul
I took a few pics and some measurements last night.  I'll try and get them uploaded and reply back later today.  When I got home last night my PC was dead from an apparent lighthing storm the night before or maybe its time to go, I dunno...

I reply here or you'll see a DM..

Thank you

smullen
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 1:17:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: smullen] [#46]
@scul
Measurements of the Block, as best as I could are :
2"w x 3 3/8"l x 1"h.  I could not find my calipers to measure the holes, may need to pick up another set this weekend.

Below are 7 or 8 pics...  Sorry they came out so huge, I just pulled them off my phone and FTP'ed them up to my domain space....

Link Posted: 4/3/2024 8:33:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By smullen:
@scul
Measurements of the Block, as best as I could are :
2"w x 3 3/8"l x 1"h.  I could not find my calipers to measure the holes, may need to pick up another set this weekend.

Below are 7 or 8 pics...  Sorry they came out so huge, I just pulled them off my phone and FTP'ed them up to my domain space....

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-FrontView01.jpg

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-OtherEnd01.jpg

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-OtherSide01.jpg

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-SideView01.jpg

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-TopView-Both-Pos-Neg-Angle01.jpg

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-TopView-Both-Pos-Neg01.jpg

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-TopView-Both-Pos-Neg02.jpg

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-TopView-Both-Pos-Neg03.jpg

http://www.pstpst.net/PDB/PDB-TopView-Negative.jpg

View Quote

PM sent
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:
I just need a PLA print of the Yetiworks Scorpion 3+ mag mod template. Will reimburse material costs.

View Quote

@Master_Blaster

Are you wanting the flat or 6mm raised?
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 4:58:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By maggiethecat:

@Master_Blaster

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By maggiethecat:
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

@Master_Blaster

Honestly not sure which would work better, but thinking the raised version provides some insurance against wearing.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:40:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Dodge223:
Anyone want to draw a knife blank for a metal laser company to quote me on some blanks?
View Quote

I have a hand sketch with dims and they only need a 2D outline!

Anyone?
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top