Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 1:32:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Despite it being very cold and windy, I got my 30+ minutes in.  Also learned a couple of valuable lessons:

1) Huge, 29'er 2.6" knobbies are great for traction off-road, but they don't mean shit when turning in mud.

2) Don't keep your cell phone in an unenclosed pocket where it can fall out, causing you to backtrack 1/2 mile to find it.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/26/2023 9:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 6:42:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
Despite it being very cold and windy, I got my 30+ minutes in.  Also learned a couple of valuable lessons:

1) Huge, 29'er 2.6" knobbies are great for traction off-road, but they don't mean shit when turning in mud.

2) Don't keep your cell phone in an unenclosed pocket where it can fall out, causing you to backtrack 1/2 mile to find it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/11_26_2023_003_jpg-3040815.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/11_26_2023_006_jpg-3040813.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Nice, and yes, secure pockets or a pack are a must with MTB.

As for #1 when you say "turning in mud" do you mean taking a turn in mud or that they bog down and slip while trying to move forward?

As far as floatation and traction in mud, 2.6 just isn't going to float much, even 3" tires don't do much better. Gotta get into 4-5" Fatbike tires to really float in soft or loose conditions, and even then there's limits.

Nice ride, crushing it. Tough this time of year.  

I was trying to get a longer ride last night but ended up exploring a network I've never been on before, snow was dense and draggy, ended up doing some bushwhacking and hike a bike. Still dirt in places though. Little cold, but nice afternoon.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#4]
No biking but I did go make some runs yesterday after work.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2023 10:15:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By PrincipsPistol:
As for #1 when you say "turning in mud" do you mean taking a turn in mud or that they bog down and slip while trying to move forward?

View All Quotes

I was actually turning.  I was riding on an embedded rock garden on a construction site and came to a section where the rocks thinned out and I had no idea how soft the ground had become.  We had only gotten a light drizzle the day before, but apparently it was enough to soak the ground, at least in that location.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Wanted to ride more today but winds picked up and temps dropped
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 7:54:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Sweet, been thinking I may temporarily amend the title here since there's no ski sub forum here (that I know of).

Looked up Sugar Mt., cool mountain, was surprised it's over 5k'. Looked on Google maps, that whole area has beautiful topography.

I was actually turning.  I was riding on an embedded rock garden on a construction site and came to a section where the rocks thinned out and I had no idea how soft the ground had become.  We had only gotten a light drizzle the day before, but apparently it was enough to soak the ground, at least in that location.
View Quote

"Variable conditions" one of the things that makes MTB so interesting....  Typically to keep traction on that front tire you'll want to get your weight onto it, keep your elbows out, chin over bar, push those handlebars into the ground. NOW, in really soft conditions that can cause your front tire to sink and send you OTB, so adjust accordingly!
Just keep at it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 7:57:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AgeOne:
Wanted to ride more today but winds picked up and temps dropped
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/317810/Screenshot_20231202_132753_Strava_jpg-3047265.JPG
View Quote

Global Fatbike day? Damnit I missed it, I installed a storm door. Fucking lame.

Nice job, I haven't seen a top ten in a couple months now.  

Skiing today though!!!
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 11:28:16 AM EDT
[#9]

Global Fatbike day? Damnit I missed it, I installed a storm door. Fucking lame.

Nice job, I haven't seen a top ten in a couple months now.  

Skiing today though!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/3/2023 3:15:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Sweet, been thinking I may temporarily amend the title here since there's no ski sub forum here (that I know of).

Looked up Sugar Mt., cool mountain, was surprised it's over 5k'. Looked on Google maps, that whole area has beautiful topography.

"Variable conditions" one of the things that makes MTB so interesting....  Typically to keep traction on that front tire you'll want to get your weight onto it, keep your elbows out, chin over bar, push those handlebars into the ground. NOW, in really soft conditions that can cause your front tire to sink and send you OTB, so adjust accordingly!
Just keep at it.
View Quote

I've been riding as an adult since 1995, but the off-road stuff is completely new to me, so I'm having a blast riding my hardtail around the subdivision.  There are a lot of greenbelt areas with twisty flowy sidewalks that allow me to get up a good head of steam and get used to the handling of my bike.  I rode my regular bike (29'er touring bike) and it felt so odd and "off" and then when I got back on the hardtail, it was like I had forgotten how to ride it.  It's amazing how different two bikes can handle (68 mm trail vs 130 mm trail).  
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

Oh yeah, the highest peak east of the Mississippi is in NC near here.
Good riding here.
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 2:40:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Soconmtneer] [#12]
Link Posted: 12/5/2023 3:46:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 12/8/2023 5:57:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#14]

Oooooh.... Below the belt, but funny.

I don't own one, and they have their place, but they need to have chip in  them that tells Strava to separate their results. I demand an asterisk.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 6:12:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#15]
Alright, been slacking with the updates this week. Hope you guys are getting it in, somewhere, somehow. This thread is now officially ski friendly.

Few laps at Wildcat on Sunday, starting to get my legs under me, no 60mph PRs yet, but they're coming!
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Couple nice evening nordic sessions this week so far, because in my mind, it's always operation Gunnerside.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Chasing the sunset last night, couldn't get to the right spots at the right time to get a good pic.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#16]

I don't own one, and they have their place, but they need to have chip in  them that tells Strava to separate their results. I demand an asterisk.
View Quote

I don't care about the strava results..

the issue with e-bikes out here is they wreck the trails. our trails are pretty sensitive to erosion, and when a over weight 35yo "getting exercise" sprints up the climbs like nino schurter on a cocaine binge without breaking a sweat, then comes back down with the rear wheel locked up it starts to wreck the shit out of the trails pretty quickly.

the fitness built on a regular bike accompanies the skills to ride correctly, they go up hand in hand, or at least pretty close.

I say 65+ or required handicap parking tag to ride. I'd say that's fair.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 3:17:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Soconmtneer] [#17]

View Quote

I honestly hate them.

View Quote

I ok with this though.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Got some miles cranked out tonight just before dark.
Still some snow from earlier this week.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Yeah, no me neither. I totally don't even pay attention or link feelings of self worth or accomplishment to Strava results. I mean who would? Not me, that would totally be pathetic.

the issue with e-bikes out here is they wreck the trails. our trails are pretty sensitive to erosion, and when a over weight 35yo "getting exercise" sprints up the climbs like nino schurter on a cocaine binge without breaking a sweat, then comes back down with the rear wheel locked up it starts to wreck the shit out of the trails pretty quickly.

Yeah, I've heard that's an issue, not around here though, to my knowledge. Not too many ebikers around and our trails are mostly rocks and roots.
But for sure, its more weight, potentially less skill and

That's how I feel really. For me, if it's got a motor, I want a throttle. Pedal assist feels like cheating to me, but if people like them, so be it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 8:29:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Yeah, no me neither. I totally don't even pay attention or link feelings of self worth or accomplishment to Strava results. I mean who would? Not me, that would totally be pathetic.
View Quote

I might feel differently if I had a shot at any of the KOM's
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 9:13:43 PM EDT
[#21]
It got to 80F today.   I had a small window and caught a nice ride at my local trails.  I'm not gonna admit how long it's been.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By The_Dog:
It got to 80F today.   I had a small window and caught a nice ride at my local trails.  I'm not gonna admit how long it's been.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2023 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Soconmtneer:
Got some miles cranked out tonight just before dark.
Still some snow from earlier this week.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/236849/IMG_4930_jpeg-3053680.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/236849/IMG_4928_jpeg-3053683.JPG
View Quote

Nice 👍🏻.
Something's always better than nothing. I never regret getting a short ride(/ski/run/whatever) in, but I hate myself when I skip them.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 11:08:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Couple quick runs in after work.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#25]
I ate a massive shit yesterday.

Freeze/ thaw conditons, piece of thin soft trail just broke away, front wheel wash out and bam, i was on the ground.  Busted helmet, sprained wrist and most important bike is ok.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Took my new Roscoe back out to the trail, my second time ever on the trail, and the first time on my Roscoe.  

This particular trail branches off a paved trail and there are segments, connected by the paved trail.  I decided to only ride the first segment, which is just under one mile in length.  

The first run was scary as hell, as I'm new to this and had only been thru there once, about 6 weeks ago.  I chickened out and stopped three or four times.

The second and third times, I only stopped once, both times at the same point where the trail not only goes between two very close trees, the ground is actually raised between the trees and it's just intimidating as hell to a newbie.

The fourth time I went for it and rode thru that tree gap and it wasn't really a big deal.  Just a mental thing.  After the fourth run, I discovered my fork was locked out.  

The fifth time thru went pretty smoothly.  I had encountered either biker(s) or hiker(s) on my other runs but they were increasing in frequency.  Plus, the wife was waiting in the car while I had my fun, so I packed it in.  I rode a little over six miles, with probably 4.5 being trail miles.

This trail is completely in the woods and some sections were really dark, but the weirdest sections were where quite a bit of sunlight came thru the trees and cast all kinds  of disorienting shadows.  Made it really difficult to see the trail at all, much less obstacles coming up.  

I had fun though, and will make it a point to go out there more often and then take on the second segment.

This is the obstacle that psyched me out three times.  I know it's not a big deal, but this picture doesn't do justice to the tightness and the threat of pedal strike that appears to be possible.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/11/2023 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Couple quick runs in after work.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/Screenshot_20231208-215251_png-3054011.JPG
View Quote

Nice. We got about an inch last night. I may try to get some runs in tomorrow evening.
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 3:14:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Took my new Roscoe back out to the trail, my second time ever on the trail, and the first time on my Roscoe.  

This particular trail branches off a paved trail and there are segments, connected by the paved trail.  I decided to only ride the first segment, which is just under one mile in length.  

The first run was scary as hell, as I'm new to this and had only been thru there once, about 6 weeks ago.  I chickened out and stopped three or four times.

The second and third times, I only stopped once, both times at the same point where the trail not only goes between two very close trees, the ground is actually raised between the trees and it's just intimidating as hell to a newbie.

The fourth time I went for it and rode thru that tree gap and it wasn't really a big deal.  Just a mental thing.  After the fourth run, I discovered my fork was locked out.  

The fifth time thru went pretty smoothly.  I had encountered either biker(s) or hiker(s) on my other runs but they were increasing in frequency.  Plus, the wife was waiting in the car while I had my fun, so I packed it in.  I rode a little over six miles, with probably 4.5 being trail miles.

This trail is completely in the woods and some sections were really dark, but the weirdest sections were where quite a bit of sunlight came thru the trees and cast all kinds  of disorienting shadows.  Made it really difficult to see the trail at all, much less obstacles coming up.  

I had fun though, and will make it a point to go out there more often and then take on the second segment.

This is the obstacle that psyched me out three times.  I know it's not a big deal, but this picture doesn't do justice to the tightness and the threat of pedal strike that appears to be possible.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/12_10_2023_Lake_Arcadia__jpg-3056034.JPG
View Quote

Cool. You’ll get used to obstacles like that. One of the trails I frequently ride you have to lean your bike to the right so the handlebars don’t it a tree but you have to hug close to the tree with your tires cause of the rocks and roots to your right.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:22:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#29]
Not a lot of after work time this week, snuck some running and strength training in, then a miserable Fatbike ride Thursday night. Dense but punchy, refrozen draggy snow and ice. Went for the steeper, higher trails which was a mistake.
5 sad miles.
Attachment Attached File

Got out early yesterday and banged out 13 laps at Bear Peak, beautiful day, got em up to 51mph yesterday, fun day.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

And, got up and out with the sun for a nice FB ride, this morning. Stayed low on low angles today, not my favorite type of riding but the endless mix of ice, snow, dirt and mud kept it interesting enough.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#30]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/12_10_2023_Lake_Arcadia__jpg-3056034.JPG
View Quote

Nice job, just keep at it.

Something to keep in mind is that where you look is where you will end up going, so don't stare at those obstacles that are psyching you out. Always look ahead, down the trail, your riding through what you were looking at a couple seconds or less ago.
Takes time and practice
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:33:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#31]
I ate a massive shit yesterday.

Freeze/ thaw conditons, piece of thin soft trail just broke away, front wheel wash out and bam, i was on the ground.  Busted helmet, sprained wrist and most important bike is ok.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/317810/1000005758_jpg-3055261.JPG
View Quote

Damn, we get a lot of that shit this time of year. It's like dried, hollowed out crystalized ice/dirt holes that collapse when your ride into them.

You still got a 3rd place PR though!
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Wednesday, I decided to haul the bike out to a different trail that is much quicker to get to, but more technical, relatively speaking.  My spidey-sense was tingling before I even started getting ready to go, but I was itching to get out, so I went anyway.  I don't know if I was over confident or what.  Hell, I don't even know if I was going too fast, or too slow.  I just know it was VERY uneven ground, a sharp left turn and quickly became downhill.  

Ended up spending three hours in the ER.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It's still a little tight, but pretty much back to normal, today.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Wednesday, I decided to haul the bike out to a different trail that is much quicker to get to, but more technical, relatively speaking.  My spidey-sense was tingling before I even started getting ready to go, but I was itching to get out, so I went anyway.  I don't know if I was over confident or what.  Hell, I don't even know if I was going too fast, or too slow.  I just know it was VERY uneven ground, a sharp left turn and quickly became downhill.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/370251323_1306342673338582_6934802134224-3061533.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/384566232_318440941087007_36539812518011-3061534.JPG

View Quote

Got a good one in today... muddy though. Them fat tires feel slow when they pack with mud. Im way more tired than a dry similar ride.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/16/2023 10:53:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#34]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/370251323_1306342673338582_6934802134224-3061533.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42575/384566232_318440941087007_36539812518011-3061534.JPG

View Quote

Kinky pinky. Don't do that.

https://media.tenor.com/sKGlRrIJ8CsAAAAM/the-office-ouch.gif

Got a good one in today... muddy though. Them fat tires feel slow when they pack with mud. Im way more tired than a dry similar ride.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/317810/1000005825_jpg-3061646.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/317810/1000005823_jpg-3061647.JPG
View Quote

Nice ride, wild horses? That's cool. Looked that area up on maps, wow, tons of interesting stuff around there. Lots of distance to cover though when I started digging into it.

Got out for a few runs with my kid on the stater hill today. Beautiful day 45 degrees and sunny. Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 6:12:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Nice ride, wild horses? That's cool. Looked that area up on maps, wow, tons of interesting stuff around there. Lots of distance to cover though when I started digging into it.

Got out for a few runs with my kid on the stater hill today. Beautiful day 45 degrees and sunny. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/Screenshot_20231216-215710_png-3061840.JPG
View Quote

Over 200 miles. Almost all fatbike only.

Shorter ride than usual today. Nice weather but legs are blasted from yesterday's heavy muddy ride...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/17/2023 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Lucky to get a few runs in this morning. Damp and windy. We're in a big thaw cycle now, so it'll be Fatbike season for a while when I can get out.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:06:14 AM EDT
[#37]

Over 200 miles. Almost all fatbike only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueM5C73ldE8

Shorter ride than usual today. Nice weather but legs are blasted from yesterday's heavy muddy ride...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/317810/1000005834_jpg-3062694.JPG
View Quote

Looks fun, wide open, but where do you take a leak out there where there's no trees?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 9:19:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mouthpiece] [#38]
Rode!
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Lucky to get a few runs in this morning. Damp and windy. We're in a big thaw cycle now, so it'll be Fatbike season for a while when I can get out.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/KIMG1150_JPG-3063041.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/Screenshot_20231217-215533_png-3063038.JPG
View Quote

you guys still have bare patches? we're getting crazy snow out here this year 51" so far.

once upon a time I used to snowboard but no more. stopped a long time ago.

Looks fun, wide open, but where do you take a leak out there where there's no trees?
View Quote

like that's ever stopped anyone.

on yesterdays ride, we came down to the bottom where 3 trails meet, and this old lady was just popping a squat in the middle of the trail.

then she got mad at us, like how dare we interrupted her.
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 10:27:08 PM EDT
[#40]
No chance to ride yesterday weather sucked.
Got one in this morning
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#41]

you guys still have bare patches? we're getting crazy snow out here this year 51" so far.

View Quote

Shit, we just had torrential downpours last Monday. Flooding, roads closed, tree through my roof... Suck week
Mostly bare patches now, I should've gotten some better pics. We usually get most of our snow after December, early season is always a crapshoot.
Attachment Attached File

So, no ride last week, been running to keep the cardio alive, but managed to get out for some DH.

At least we're getting our light back now. Gonna try to get a couple rides in this week.

Conditions were actually perfect today. Would've gotten a KOM if wasn't for those pesky kids getting in my way.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Merry Christmas!
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 7:23:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#42]
Out a bit early today, lifts were calling, but I stayed disciplined and got out for a nice road/gravel ride. I need the cardio more than the adrenaline.

Haven't had a good one in quite a while, took advantage of the warm weather.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Pfft...  we had so much rain on Friday that 28 of DORBA's 35 trails are closed.  The clay won't be drying out for weeks.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:34:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Shit, we just had torrential downpours last Monday. Flooding, roads closed, tree through my roof... Suck week
Mostly bare patches now, I should've gotten some better pics. We usually get most of our snow after December, early season is always a crapshoot.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/KIMG1182_JPG-3070950.JPG

So, no ride last week, been running to keep the cardio alive, but managed to get out for some DH.

At least we're getting our light back now. Gonna try to get a couple rides in this week.

Conditions were actually perfect today. Would've gotten a KOM if wasn't for those pesky kids getting in my way.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/PSX_20231225_191929_jpg-3070994.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/PSX_20231225_192247_jpg-3070999.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/540320/PSX_20231225_192215_jpg-3071000.JPG

Merry Christmas!
View Quote

Crazy. its usually dry and cold for us into Jan, then Jan-march we get most of our snow.

66 inches so far, 40in base. Its the El Niño pattern gives us wet winters.
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 7:56:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#45]
Afternoon rain ski yesterday. Rain stopped, fog stayed. Vacation crowds (gapers), ungroomed, one trail open at Bear Peak=big spring moguls. Kept it upright, wasn't always pretty though. Still working on my bump skills.

Had a hard time getting good pictures. Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Squiggly  gps track through those sections.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Lichens are really popping in this wet warm cycle, with everything else being dead and brown.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 9:19:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Missed my ride today
I'm full of shame and sorrow
Tomorrow perhaps

Haiku.

Just a short interval run and some DH with my kid yesterday. Still no grooming because of the temps, so it was moguls everywhere. Really fun day, but way crowded. Gapers everywhere.
 Kids still snowplowing and he's almost a better bump skier than me. Low CG=unfair advantage, biological doping. Humbling.

10 runs, not 19, I kept clicking the lap button on my new Garmin with my wrist.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/31/2023 9:58:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Got in 3 more before the end of the year.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Attachment Attached File

One more ride before going back to work tomorrow
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 5:25:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PrincipsPistol] [#49]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/317810/1000005988_jpg-3078752.JPG

One more ride before going back to work tomorrow
View Quote

Damn, now I feel like a POS for skipping a ride the other day.... That's a solid week, nice job.

Hows the trail on that last one? Looks like a fun rip around that mountain, at least going by the gps track.
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 10:22:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Few laps with the kid yesterday. Back to more appropriate temps, snow coming next week. Cant wait.
Attachment Attached File

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top