Page / 44
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
goodbye informed consent............
Rule went into effect 1-22-24
Getting ready for phase II?

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2023/12/21/2023-27935/institutional-review-board-waiver-or-alteration-of-informed-consent-for-minimal-risk-clinical
View Quote

I have to say the fact they wanted to hide it for 75 years not sure much has changed…they never followed the law from the start.
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 11:35:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#2]
https://youtu.be/0Yny-Lm0kCU?si=cLHIP2GPtSdV46Sk
PhD Mathematical Biologist Jessica Rose Explains Her PEER REVIEWED Study of VAERS Data! Viva Frei

Combine with the invasion by military age men , predominance of methylation issues in Europeans,  western diet , and mrna usage zones .

* if you thought 2020-2023 was bad wait until you see 2024-
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 12:44:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Everything is fine.

Link Posted: 2/4/2024 11:45:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:
Everything is fine.

View Quote

Before clicking on that I wondered if that was that Slavitt guy and it was.  He's the guy that among other things got Alex Berenson banned off Twitter in 2021, and now Berenson has an ongoing court case against him and the administration.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 7:05:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RSG:

Before clicking on that I wondered if that was that Slavitt guy and it was.  He's the guy that among other things got Alex Berenson banned off Twitter in 2021, and now Berenson has an ongoing court case against him and the administration.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Everything is fine.

If he's in DC already, have the House Sergeant at Arms go pick his ass up and take him to the Committee (since he's already under subpoena) and FJB.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

If he's in DC already, have the House Sergeant at Arms go pick his ass up and take him to the Committee (since he's already under subpoena) and FJB.
View All Quotes
Everything is fine.

He is thousand of miles away... He has a knack for avoiding any real consequences too.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 9:03:42 PM EDT
[#7]
If they aren't employed by .gov anymore, why do
es FJB have control over who they talk to?
Did they sign an NDA, and does an NDA apply to legal testimony?
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 9:35:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By darkd0r:
If they aren't employed by .gov anymore, why do
es FJB have control over who they talk to?
Did they sign an NDA, and does an NDA apply to legal testimony?
View Quote

They are claiming executive privilege.
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 10:18:39 PM EDT
[#9]

He is thousand of miles away... He has a knack for avoiding any real consequences too.
View All Quotes
Everything is fine.

Further tweets in the thread...
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:28:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Well, this is interesting: mRNA "vaccines" caused more deaths than saved

Peer-reviewed study showing the faults even in the initial trials (which had more people die in the shot group than the placebo group). There are a number of issues cited in the article that most of us here already knew about. There were some others that were not so well known. For example:

"Following the first trials of Pfizer and Moderna, it was claimed that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines had a 95 percent reduction of symptomatic COVID-19. The study pointed out that this efficacy assumption was false.

Pfizer’s claim was based on the fact that only eight out of 22,000 vaccine recipients contracted COVID-19 during the trial compared to 162 out of 22,000 people in the placebo group. In total, 170 confirmed COVID-19 cases were reported in both groups.

However, the researchers pointed out that a large number of infections fell under the “suspected” COVID-19 category, which was ignored. A total of 3,410 such suspected cases were identified in the trial, which is 20 times the 170 confirmed cases.

“There were 1,594 such cases in the vaccinated group and 1,816 in the placebo. When factoring in both confirmed and suspected cases, vaccine efficacy against developing symptoms drops to only 19 percent, far below the 50 percent RR (relative risk) reduction threshold required for regulatory authorization,” the study said."

“Thus, when considering both confirmed and suspected cases, vaccine efficacy appears to have been dramatically lower than the official 95 percent claim.”

In short, these things were both harmful and ineffective from the get-go, just like many of us have been saying. The FDA knew there were giant red flags but approved them anyway. Somebody (or multiple somebodies) should be rotting in a prison cell for this.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 4:02:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#11]
Conduits of disease

Smashing the Covid Narrative! - Jennifer Smith PhD

* speaking of conduits of disease ; imagine the immuno-comprimised ...and then a massive invasion by unvaxxed from 3rd world shitholes ..
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:39:52 PM EDT
[#13]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFm35YqWYAI0r5L?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFm393AXcAEqcxP?format=png&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFm4BI2WoAAjzmY?format=jpg&name=900x900https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFm4CvrXMAAO85S?format=jpg&name=900x900

View All Quotes
Everything is fine.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFm35YqWYAI0r5L?format=jpg&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFm393AXcAEqcxP?format=png&name=small

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFm4BI2WoAAjzmY?format=jpg&name=900x900https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFm4CvrXMAAO85S?format=jpg&name=900x900

Amazing, as time as gone on, how many times were people catching on to things like this ^ (books disappearing) only to be told, "Relax Alex Jones __________Official story________."
And we're finding out
"No it 100% was, what you thought it was."
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:55:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Attachment Attached File

Rodgers went on Rogan again, a lot of topics were covered.
In the beginning they talk about the COVID related topics a bit.

They had one interesting observation: If the RFK Jr book about Fauci is full of lies, why hasn't he been sued yet?

There are some people who still believe in Fauci, should be a slam dunk suit right?
Rodgers and Rogan suggest that the fact that he hasn't sued, is actually quite telling
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 12:37:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Not holding back.

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 1:28:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Not holding back.

View Quote

Greatest crime against humanity ever?

How did she get all those fancy degrees and not know 8th grade level world history?
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

How did she get all those fancy degrees and not know 8th grade level world history?
View All Quotes
Not holding back.

I agree it is a bit of hyperbole.

In fact, governments are so evil that the covid crime is really only the greatest government(s) crime against the people in the last 20-25 years or so.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

She might be right, she might be wrong. Time will tell.
No one has looked into the effects of the human genome. If this altered the DNA of most of the 1st world that could be catastrophic and would dwarf anything that's happened in history. Cancers and excess deaths are still climbing, no one has any idea when it will level out or subside and no one will look into it to even find the reason why. We have a long ways to go to know the total ramifications of this "experiment".
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 8:57:37 PM EDT
[#19]

No one has looked into the effects of the human genome. If this altered the DNA of most of the 1st world that could be catastrophic and would dwarf anything that's happened in history. Cancers and excess deaths are still climbing, no one has any idea when it will level out or subside and no one will look into it to even find the reason why. We have a long ways to go to know the total ramifications of this "experiment".
View All Quotes

Good point. I suppose it's still theoretically possible for the clot shot effects to top Stalin and Mao's atrocities... Let's hope not.

Zero regerts for being pure blood. Sadly there are a ton of good, average folks who fell for the lies and pressure during COVID.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Good point. I suppose it's still theoretically possible for the clot shot effects to top Stalin and Mao's atrocities... Let's hope not.

Zero regerts for being pure blood. Sadly there are a ton of good, average folks who fell for the lies and pressure during COVID
View Quote

This is where I'm at still. Horrified and concerned for my friends and family who got it.
Their great awful mistake was believing, "Allll the doctors and alll the scientists in the world"(* the ones who were allowed on TV and didn't have their careers destroyed for saying "hey wait a minute"), and falling for a society-wide meme that was wall to wall.
They believed the TV in some cases, but many believed their doctor who they trusted for years, who may have saved their bacon many times before this

I would rather have been wrong, wrong on all of this, on every single bit.
Being even 1% correct on our skepticism is horrible, due to the implications.
And almost all of us have MUCH better batting averages than that

Surreal to live through this.

A lot of politicians don't want to find out about how deep the rabbit-hole goes, and own the fuck ups.
A lot of people who got it are afraid to find out how wrong the old assumptions were.
But whether people want to find out what's true or not?
The truth and reality act upon us anyway, whether we know about it or not.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Health Misinformation Is Rampant on Social Media

The global anti-vaccine movement and vaccine hesitancy that accelerated during the COVID-19 pandemic show no signs of abating.

According to a survey of US adults, Americans in October 2023 were less likely to view approved vaccines as safe than they were in April 2021. As vaccine confidence falls, health misinformation continues to spread like wildfire on social media and in real life.

I am a public health expert in health misinformation, science communication, and health behavior change. In my view, we cannot underestimate the dangers of health misinformation and the need to understand why it spreads and what we can do about it. Health misinformation is defined as any health-related claim that is false based on current scientific consensus.

Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#22]
"Ahh, yes, bad information must be censored.  I shall judge what is bad and what is good."
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#23]

The global anti-vaccine movement and vaccine hesitancy that accelerated during the COVID-19 pandemic show no signs of abating.

According to a survey of US adults, Americans in October 2023 were less likely to view approved vaccines as safe than they were in April 2021. As vaccine confidence falls, health misinformation continues to spread like wildfire on social media and in real life.

I am a public health expert in health misinformation, science communication, and health behavior change. In my view, we cannot underestimate the dangers of health misinformation and the need to understand why it spreads and what we can do about it. Health misinformation is defined as any health-related claim that is false based on current scientific consensus.

View Quote

What’s her screen name?
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#24]

What’s her screen name?
View All Quotes

What’s her screen name?

Link Posted: 2/9/2024 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I'd like to reiterate a point that I've been made aware of that shows 30% of Europeans have a mthfr gene mutation vs 1-4% of asians . This would have a huge impact on susceptibility in regards to covid/spike protein . Also note that China did  not allow mrna vaccines and illegal invaders weren't required to get it . To me it's just another piece of evidence towards intent/target .
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:35:19 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

I'm sure they're expecting a lot of customers. Disgusting
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:47:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#29]

I think a lot of people who got it basically don't want to know if the thing they already did might have really fucked them up.

Meanwhile, I'll search for a clip most relevant to COVID, but, placing this here as a yardmarker:

As of this date a lot of us had not heard of this person ^
They've spoken on Tucker (and other places) about what amounts to a censorship-industrial-complex.
It's not just a few of the tech platforms stomping on some hashtags they don't like, by some people they genuinely hate.

Benz alleges it's FAR more coordinated and involved than that.

ETA:

Attachment Attached File

We're in an election year, news stories can get wild in times like these (With the establishment media having A LOT of blame on its hands on that front.), so in the back of my mind I'm trying to remember:
- I've never heard of this person before just now
- A lot of this stuff, I can't verify
- I doubt this is the end of the censorship story, I suspect there's WAY more to come out that's been saved because of: election year.

I'm not a betting man, but I just think more will come out.

At this moment I'm curious to see how it ages
But if true?
Damn
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#30]
I've watched 3 of the Mike Benz videos now and he's pretty articulate in his presentation. If he's full of shit he's one of the best liars I've ever seen.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:26:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Geralt55] [#31]
Originally Posted By villageidiot:
I've watched 3 of the Mike Benz videos now and he's pretty articulate in his presentation. If he's full of shit he's one of the best liars I've ever seen.  
View Quote

Yes, yes

I'm using the "if" language as a general, non-specific thing - from what I can tell, I think he's telling the truth
"if" He's at least 80% accurate, Jesus Christ.

My gut feeling says, if more leaks about this ^ kind of censorship drip out all summer, it could/(should.) become an election issue this year
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Geralt55:

Yes, yes

I'm using the "if" language as a general, non-specific thing - from what I can tell, I think he's telling the truth

My gut feeling says, if more leaks about this ^ kind of censorship drip out all summer, it could/(should.) become an election issue this year
View Quote

Well, this right is is the issue as I see it.  Yes, that interview was crazy.  We are now (well, always were I guess) the enemy and our government agency heads are treating us as such.

The problem is, the drip, drip, drip of dropping info will render it all background noise like all the other info about covid, blm j6 etc..   Where are the investigative journalists that will drop the bomb in Wired or Rolling stone..  yeah, yeah rhetorical question, I know.
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 5:29:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 9:16:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:
View Quote

I wonder what's really behind this.  There is no way that the Federal government would permit this to stand if the Fed weren't behind it, or at least deriving a benefit.    The Fed cannot tolerate the ARC out there telling people that the blood of the vaxxed is not accepted.

And exactly what would the American Red Cross' concern be?  What info would they be relying on if this is legit?
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

I wonder what's really behind this.  There is no way that the Federal government would permit this to stand if the Fed weren't behind it, or at least deriving a benefit.    The Fed cannot tolerate the ARC out there telling people that the blood of the vaxxed is not accepted.

And exactly what would the American Red Cross' concern be?  What info would they be relying on if this is legit?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

Here’s what was added

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#36]

Here’s what was added

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/201214/IMG_0545_jpeg-3136058.JPG
View Quote

So they're only worried about the Traditional Vaxxed????

amazing...
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Ender875:

Well, this right is is the issue as I see it.  Yes, that interview was crazy.  We are now (well, always were I guess) the enemy and our government agency heads are treating us as such.

The problem is, the drip, drip, drip of dropping info will render it all background noise like all the other info about covid, blm j6 etc..   Where are the investigative journalists that will drop the bomb in Wired or Rolling stone..  yeah, yeah rhetorical question, I know.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ender875:

Yes, yes

What's interesting is: true stories that were inconvenient to "narratives" were really prevented from being discussed amongst the people (AKA: The voters) by the very machinery he talks about.
That was its purpose. To prevent that ^
To prevent people from hearing about it or discussing it.

Musk bought twitter.
And all of a sudden you COULD discuss: "Hey, maybe men in women's sports isn't the best idea?"
Suddenly you do see videos of street crime in leftie cities.

They had the ability to squash things they didn't like, and they used it repeatedly.
Now, with a free twitter, they're in trouble, they have to deal with reality not lining up with the promises.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#38]

What's interesting is: true stories that were inconvenient to "narratives" were really prevented from being discussed amongst the people (AKA: The voters) by the very machinery he talks about.

Musk bought twitter.
And all of a sudden you COULD discuss: "Hey, maybe men in women's sports isn't the best idea?"

They had the ability to squash things they didn't like, and they used it repeatedly.
Now, with a free twitter, they're in trouble, they have to deal with reality not lining up with the promises.
View All Quotes

Musk bought twitter.

Yup, legacy media is dying a slow death. Out of a country of 332 million people there aren't that many watching the "news" channels. Compare these numbers to some of the views on Twitter, especially Tucker.
Fox News swept the top five daily show rankings this year. The Five was the most watched show, averaging 2.89 million viewers, followed by Jesse Watters Primetime with 2.49 million, Hannity with 2.36 million, Special Report with Bret Baier at 2.07 million and The Ingraham Angle with 1.96 million.

In the 25-54 demo, The Five topped with an average of 301,000, followed by Hannity with 271,000, Gutfeld! with 267,000, Jesse Watters Primetime with 253,000 and The Ingraham Angle with 218,000.

https://deadline.com/2023/12/cable-news-ratings-2023-1235682966/
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 10:47:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#40]
View Quote

I had never followed "Dr boz" . After watching her last 3 videos I can see why. The holes in her knowledge are surprising as an "md" . I shouldn't be surprised however as she shared a trait with others that were duped ; they were incurious.  
It appears she did get the treatment for not following "the science" , full and well .

* the study she shared was a good one .
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 1:07:19 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 8:03:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#42]

Link Posted: 3/2/2024 1:09:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Fairly long article about Sen Ron Johnson's panel discussion. Papers mentioned in the talks are linked. Some of this stuff I hadn't seen before (European origin papers/studies).

Long list of lies from the Kung Flu Kartel
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Fairly long article about Sen Ron Johnson's panel discussion. Papers mentioned in the talks are linked. Some of this stuff I hadn't seen before (European origin papers/studies).

View Quote

Excellent article
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:28:50 PM EDT
[#45]
lol, I remember when this guy was one of the first health authorities saying don't wear masks until they all switched on a dime a month later or so.  And here he is 4 years later...

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
I have been saying for a long time, the best information about covid stuff was from outside the US
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#47]
lol, I remember when this guy was one of the first health authorities saying don't wear masks until they all switched on a dime a month later or so.  And here he is 4 years later...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHlkstJWwAAk4Di?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote
That dude is a huge tool.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#48]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHlkstJWwAAk4Di?format=jpg&name=900x900

View Quote

If I saw that I would point and laugh at the retard.  I have been making fun of any mask wearer in public since about 2022 or so.  I haven't had the opportunity in a while though as the only people I've seen wearing masks are old, and I have given them a pass.  

I typically see the opposite behavior. When you publicly make fun of someone wearing a mask, they often admit their virtue signaling and take it off.
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 2:07:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Walleyeguy24:

If I saw that I would point and laugh at the retard.  I have been making fun of any mask wearer in public since about 2022 or so.  I haven't had the opportunity in a while though as the only people I've seen wearing masks are old, and I have given them a pass.  

I typically see the opposite behavior. When you publicly make fun of someone wearing a mask, they often admit their virtue signaling and take it off.
View Quote

I don't point and laugh but do avoid, besides the elderly I also don't think bad of employees where the entire business is wearing them.  My guess is a policy but I try to avoid places like that but on occasion end up there anyway.  As a note, right after my transplant I had to wear a mask for like 3 months everywhere, I would have looked like a moron if it happened today....of course I would also be dead today because I didn't get on the bandwagon and get my big pharma injection....

Link Posted: 3/4/2024 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#50]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GHm3nd_WsAA_O47?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

"That's not gunna happen bro pls bro"
>it happens
"Everyone always said this was gunna happen"
Page / 44
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top