BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 10:38:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

I am going to step out on a limb and assume you might agree with this statement.....

"probably a shorter life expectancy when comparing them to someone that doesn't.......with all other things being equal"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sokarul:
Originally Posted By Skillshot:

Does he know the life expectancy after a myocarditis diagnosis?

Please tell us using sources.

I am going to step out on a limb and assume you might agree with this statement.....

"probably a shorter life expectancy when comparing them to someone that doesn't.......with all other things being equal"
Dude come on.. .sources....  preferably   peer reviewed.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By David0858:
The Funeral Business Is Booming (And Not Because Of COVID)

(and life insurance companies are hurting)

What we're telling you is, the third quarter of this year, we did 15% more calls than we did in the third quarter of 2019. That is not what anybody would have anticipated and that has just a very de minimis amount of Covid deaths [emphasis added] in it.

Market participants were somewhat stunned when Lincoln Financial announced results last week and shares collapsed over 30% after a shocking, and unexpected, $2.6 billion Q3 loss.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14727/0002_jpg-2592072.JPG
I was talking with my wife about this last night.

Insurance companies arent in freak out mode, but they are in concerned mode.  Current political thought is keeping it under the rug.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:50:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: speedracer422] [#3]
Originally Posted By S13:

Insurance companies arent in freak out mode, but they are in concerned mode.  Current political thought is keeping it under the rug.
View Quote

Not all life insurance companies our freaking out over paid claims.

My employer saw their rates increase by almost double at the beginning of this year, but we are having record sales and growth

It seems that our beancounters kinda got ahead of this one when they stopped allowing us to view our paid claims last October or so, then increased premiums in January at a rate never seen before.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 12:59:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grunteled] [#4]
Originally Posted By DrFrige:
Friend's 16 year old son wanted to go to camp this year. But "sOrRy, YoU nEeD tO bE vAxShInAyTeD tO cOmE tO cAmP!!" He begged and pleaded with his mom to get it so he can go. He got the shot. That night he comes to mom and dad saying he is having really bad chest pains. They rush him to the ER where he is diagnosed with Myocarditis. It is SO MUCH A COINCIDENCE that he has this heart issue on the same day as his clot shot uuuuuhhhh I mean "vaccine" that the doctors gave him an exemption letter to excuse him for any further clot shots uuuuuuh I meant "vaccine"

"Coincidence"
https://media.giphy.com/media/qs6ev2pm8g9dS/giphy.gif
View Quote

He's fucked for life.  And it's probably a shorter one.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes
The Funeral Business Is Booming (And Not Because Of COVID)

(and life insurance companies are hurting)

What we're telling you is, the third quarter of this year, we did 15% more calls than we did in the third quarter of 2019. That is not what anybody would have anticipated and that has just a very de minimis amount of Covid deaths [emphasis added] in it.

Market participants were somewhat stunned when Lincoln Financial announced results last week and shares collapsed over 30% after a shocking, and unexpected, $2.6 billion Q3 loss.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/14727/0002_jpg-2592072.JPG

A major problem for the life insurance companies is that a lot more younger people are dying, their payout is just as much as an older person but they have been paying a lot less in rates and haven't been paying in that long.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]

A major problem for the life insurance companies is that a lot more younger people are dying, their payout is just as much as an older person but they have been paying a lot less in rates and haven't been paying in that long.
View Quote

Ya, I'm sure the actuaries are very busy.
I can't help but think that essentially doubling premiums and a 20% increase in total policies written over last year so far should keep my employer solvent for a while.

I don't wanna think about what may happen if the shot taking and younger deaths trend doesn't plateau at some point soon though...
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:31:50 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes

Please tell us using sources.

Yes let's review the current rules those guys demand for sources;

- Must be a journalist or govt or pharma employee. Any Doctor will invariably be of the wrong background, even if they were part of the team that invented mRNA tech
- Cannot be too low in their organization else they are too junior to understand the details
- Cannot be too high in their organization else they are too senior to be expected to know the details
- Needs to have an updated Myspace page lest they be accused of misrepresentation
- Cannot have ever said anything anti-vax before lest they be discredited as an anti-vaxer
- Must be direct from the source, verbally within audible earshot, not captured on another medium else that medium is then the one giving the advice
- The message must have been communicated identically by others before, else it's an outlier
- The message cannot have been communicated identically by others before, else it's old news

Anything else ?
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:45:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:

Yes let's review the current rules those guys demand for sources;

- Must be a journalist or govt or pharma employee. Any Doctor will invariably be of the wrong background, even if they were part of the team that invented mRNA tech
- Cannot be too low in their organization else they are too junior to understand the details
- Cannot be too high in their organization else they are too senior to be expected to know the details
- Needs to have an updated Myspace page lest they be accused of misrepresentation
- Cannot have ever said anything anti-vax before lest they be discredited as an anti-vaxer
- Must be direct from the source, verbally within audible earshot, not captured on another medium else that medium is then the one giving the advice
- The message must have been communicated identically by others before, else it's an outlier
- The message cannot have been communicated identically by others before, else it's old news

Anything else ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 3:47:14 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

I wanted sources because I was expecting the statement came from the misinformation from earlier this year. The misinformation was that most cases lead to death. This isn’t the case currently.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:00:25 PM EDT
[#10]

I wanted sources because I was expecting the statement came from the misinformation from earlier this year. The misinformation was that most cases lead to death. This isn't the case currently.
View All Quotes

I wanted sources because I was expecting the statement came from the misinformation from earlier this year. The misinformation was that most cases lead to death. This isn't the case currently.

Yep, most vaccine injections dont lead to death.

Just some.

Still too many.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 5:28:27 PM EDT
[#11]

I wanted sources because I was expecting the statement came from the misinformation from earlier this year. The misinformation was that most cases lead to death. This isn’t the case currently.
View Quote

Can you cite that misinformation ? Or edit your post to remove the comment. Otherwise it looks like you have just invented a position, attributed it to certain group, then argued that position is incorrect.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 5:37:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sokarul] [#12]

Can you cite that misinformation ? Or edit your post to remove the comment. Otherwise it looks like you have just invented a position, attributed it to certain group, then argued that position is incorrect.
View Quote

I feel like you will not like the debunking information.

Here
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:10:15 PM EDT
[#13]
After what he said, fuck the cocksucker.   Talk about Karma!   He was right - Darwin did win
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:12:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Hey, this is starting to get downright RIGHTEOUS!  Now if only Pelosi, Fauci, and that whole lot would only just keel over, we'd be on a real roll.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

If this was true, the actuaries should be extremely concerned about this, and would be analyzing all available data as a priority.  
They should be demanding that data on vaccination status be included in their data sets.   The management of these corporations will actually have a pretty urgent fiduciary duty to determine this, I believe.

If they don't have this data, they should be desperate to get it, and should be demanding it loudly -- but I hear crickets...

If they do have the data, they should now have access to pretty clear and convincing proof about whether or not the vaccines are causing early deaths.   This would be extremely newsworthy -- but I also hear crickets here...      

This seems pretty troubling either way.

If anyone has access to death rates and vaccination status, it is going to be extremely obvious whether the vaccines are causing an increased death rate.   That data would also make it very easy to calculate the exact death rate from vaccination as well.  

Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:22:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By speedracer422:

I can't help but think that essentially doubling premiums and a 20% increase in total policies written over last year so far should keep my employer solvent for a while.

I don't wanna think about what may happen if the shot taking and younger deaths trend doesn't plateau at some point soon though...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By speedracer422:

The rough magnitude of some of those numbers look more like the premiums should have been tripled instead of doubled...

or, maybe they are just trying to hide the overall magnitude of it by having another large increase in the near future...
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Well, after all, that is a pretty common technique these days...

I've been noticing it all over the place in the US political discourse.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 6:59:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By VectorX:

Well, after all, that is a pretty common technique these days...

I've been noticing it all over the place in the US political discourse.
View Quote

It’s also common to not read responses which contain the information asked for and In stead just run away.

Anyways. I’m old enough to remember when this guy was claimed to have died from the vax. It was most likely actually alcohol.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/adam-zimmers-death-details-revealed-docs-say-coach-bruising-blood-pooling-around-eye

“Court documents filed in Dakota County District Court revealed police officers were called to Zimmer’s house after they received reports the coach "had passed out from drinking," according to the Star Tribune.”
This is why it’s important to wait instead of jumping to conclusions.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 8:54:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By brian1:
Hey, this is starting to get downright RIGHTEOUS!  Now if only Pelosi, Fauci, and that whole lot would only just keel over, we'd be on a real roll.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brian1:

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't get it.  And if they did the 'public injection photo shoot' it was a fake vax.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:50:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Skydivesnake] [#20]

Here
View All Quotes

Here

Lol an MSM fact check from 2021 ?!

How about https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/health/m/myocarditis

Long-Term Outlook
The good news is that about two-thirds of the children, with the right medical management, will have a complete recovery.<< I guess 'good news' because it's pitched at parents of kids with myocarditis and you want the messaging to be positive as possible

If untreated, only 10 percent to 20 percent will have recovery on their own, and 80 percent will develop chronic heart disease. For most children, recovery usually occurs within two to three months from the onset of the illness.

Of the remaining one-third who are treated, 10 percent to 20 percent will improve but have chronic residual heart problems called “dilated cardiomyopathy.” << WOW

This is a condition where the heart has become enlarged and may have diminished function or residual heart failure. In this case, the child will need long-term follow-up by a cardiologist. Sometimes these children will develop progressive heart failure and need a heart transplant.

Doesn't sounds so good does it ?

The simple facts are;

a) There is no evidence of Myocarditis from covid-19 vs not having had covid-19
b) There is evidence of vax induced Myocarditis
c) Myocarditis leads to a bad outcome for a large proportion of those folk that suffer from it

So what does b + c = ?

Answer: Vax induced myocarditis and complications that don't exist in the non-vaxed.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#21]

If this was true, the actuaries should be extremely concerned about this, and would be analyzing all available data as a priority.  
They should be demanding that data on vaccination status be included in their data sets.   The management of these corporations will actually have a pretty urgent fiduciary duty to determine this, I believe.

If they don't have this data, they should be desperate to get it, and should be demanding it loudly -- but I hear crickets...

If they do have the data, they should now have access to pretty clear and convincing proof about whether or not the vaccines are causing early deaths.   This would be extremely newsworthy -- but I also hear crickets here...      

If anyone has access to death rates and vaccination status, it is going to be extremely obvious whether the vaccines are causing an increased death rate.   That data would also make it very easy to calculate the exact death rate from vaccination as well.  

View All Quotes

Total crickets.

Group Life Study
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DrFrige:
Originally Posted By Drastik:
Same with my 22 yr old second cousin.

Nobody can talk about the fact his heart failed a week after the experiment.
Friend's 16 year old son wanted to go to camp this year. But "sOrRy, YoU nEeD tO bE vAxShInAyTeD tO cOmE tO cAmP!!" He begged and pleaded with his mom to get it so he can go. He got the shot. That night he comes to mom and dad saying he is having really bad chest pains. They rush him to the ER where he is diagnosed with Myocarditis. It is SO MUCH A COINCIDENCE that he has this heart issue on the same day as his clot shot uuuuuhhhh I mean "vaccine" that the doctors gave him an exemption letter to excuse him for any further clot shots uuuuuuh I meant "vaccine"

"Coincidence"
https://media.giphy.com/media/qs6ev2pm8g9dS/giphy.gif

Come on man. Heart damage is mild. No big deal. /s
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Lol an MSM fact check from 2021 ?!

How about https://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/health/m/myocarditis

Long-Term Outlook
The good news is that about two-thirds of the children, with the right medical management, will have a complete recovery.<< I guess 'good news' because it's pitched at parents of kids with myocarditis and you want the messaging to be positive as possible

If untreated, only 10 percent to 20 percent will have recovery on their own, and 80 percent will develop chronic heart disease. For most children, recovery usually occurs within two to three months from the onset of the illness.

Of the remaining one-third who are treated, 10 percent to 20 percent will improve but have chronic residual heart problems called “dilated cardiomyopathy.” << WOW

This is a condition where the heart has become enlarged and may have diminished function or residual heart failure. In this case, the child will need long-term follow-up by a cardiologist. Sometimes these children will develop progressive heart failure and need a heart transplant.

Doesn't sounds so good does it ?

The simple facts are;

c) Myocarditis leads to a bad outcome for a large proportion of those folk that suffer from it

So what does b + c = ?

Answer: Vax induced myocarditis and complications that don't exist in the non-vaxed.
View Quote

Aw yes, the "the data is from the MSM" excuse. You are trying to use the broad information on a specific cause. The information I provided is more up to date and specific to the vaccine cases when compared to your link from 2019. You would need to actually address what was covered in the article if you wish to debunk it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Aw yes, the "the data is from the MSM" excuse. You are trying to use the broad information on a specific cause. The information I provided is more up to date and specific to the vaccine cases when compared to your link from 2019. You would need to actually address what was covered in the article if you wish to debunk it.
View Quote

It doesn't chance the underlying issue. The simple facts are;

So what does b + c = ?

a, b and c are indisputable, as is the logical conclusion.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:29:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: David0858] [#25]

View Quote

If anyone says the obvious, they're canceled and their job and career is gone. A year from now with the way the narrative is changing, maybe.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#26]

It doesn't chance the underlying issue. The simple facts are;

So what does b + c = ?

a, b and c are indisputable, as is the logical conclusion.
View Quote

Yup no myocarditis from covid-19 let alone being talked about in 2019. It's undisputed . It's only from the vaccine.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:14:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#27]
I don't know who these folks are, but since this thread, I have kinda taken notice of similar headlines. Here are today's:

Former UFC light-heavyweight title contender Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson has passed away at the age of 38 after lengthy battles with an unspecified illness.

AFLW premiership player Heather Anderson, 28, died yesterday.

And then there's this:

Actor Siddhaanth Surryavanshi Dies While Working Out in Gym

The sudden demise of popular television actor Siddhaanth Vir Surryavanshi has sent shockwaves across the entertainment industry. Siddhaanth, who was just 46 years old, died from a cardiac arrest while working out in the gym. A disturbing trend has emerged in recent years, where strenuous physical activity can be linked to sudden cardiac arrests and Siddhaanth is the latest celebrity to lose his life in this manner.

Comedian Raju Srivastav, actor Sidharth Shukla, Kannada superstar Puneeth Rajkumar, and singer KK also died from sudden cardiac arrest. In fact, Raju Srivastava and Puneeth Rajkumar had also suffered a heart attack while working out in a gym.

In the post-Covid era, cases of young people suffering cardiac arrests during or after a workout in the gym and while playing sports are increasing rapidly. Experts recommend that everyone should take care of their heart health by considering all the risk factors and their family history.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 8:04:56 PM EDT
[#28]
How many previously unidentified objects are now tied to heart disease and death?

The latest is fine particles in the air.

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 9:44:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mongo001:
How many previously unidentified objects are now tied to heart disease and death?

View Quote
well, those are new....totally understandable
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mongo001:

Fake news.

It's due to improper use of gender pronouns.
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 8:51:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: APPARITION] [#31]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:27:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:41:22 AM EDT
[#33]
remember folks most jabbers are fully vested in this no matter what happens

that's why they want everyone jabbed so everyone is equal in the irrational decision making and the consequences to come

don't fall for they support your ability to chose not to take it, they're lying

Link Posted: 11/23/2022 12:41:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#34]
Originally Posted By MacMunnford:
remember folks most jabbers are fully vested in this no matter what happens

that's why they want everyone jabbed so everyone is equal in the irrational decision making and the consequences to come

don't fall for they support your ability to chose not to take it, they're lying

View Quote

I would like to see the studies where they tested it for transmissions and stuff......I mean the MSM went on the air saying that they wouldn't get kung flu much less spread it....even the Potato in chief claimed it.  I mean that study surely happened right for the bold claims and then the FDA, CDC, and others didn't come out and say that was not entirely true right right.....

The medical field is a Phraud at this point.  You have a few good doctors that really want to help people but it seems like a majority just want a big paycheck and push the big pharma pill/vaccine machine into overdrive.  It took them two years to figure out what the fuck was wrong with me when in the end it only took ONE 4 hour test to know the real cause.  I was a fucking science project, 28 medications...half of which were for the side effects of the "cure the symptoms but not the problem meds"...In the mean time my liver, lungs, kidneys and other organs were damaged from the lack of knowing WTF was wrong and then my eyes, liver, and thyroid got blasted by one drug that at some point was BANNED.  They were going to remove my gallbladder just to rule it out....  Only after I had a stoke did someone go...hey lets test him for this...which pointed back to the original reason I went in the hospital the first time.  

I understand everyone is different but with all the data they could have gotten in the past two years they just refused.  They refuse to look at issues...oh wait...only until two years after the fact do they want to see the increase risk of myocarditis from the jab.  They refused to give any medications so the jab would be the only alternative, anything else got banned from use and doctors got their licenses threatened if they didn't follow the narrative.  Hell they didn't want people that came in with kung flu symptoms but yet "fully jabbed" to be tested in the hospitals.  Only until when a few famous people were hospitalized after being nationally celebrated as "hero's" for getting jabbed publicly did the narrative shift from it will stop kung flu to it will slow the spread...oh wait lets go back to..... was it tested for transmission.......

These people told you all sorts of shit, they just were pulling rabbits out of hat hoping something stuck.  They didn't have a clue except they have to defend the jab no matter the cost to anyone else.  My dream...won't happen...is all the people associated with pushing it get investigated for financial gains and they to spend the rest of their time in Cuba...and all there proceeds go to families effected by their shitty policies.
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/24/2022 3:25:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Been a few more unexpected deaths in the area.
All in the 30 to 50 age range.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:35:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Not an adult

A Calgary youth hockey club is honouring the life of a 13-year-old player who died unexpectedly last week.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/eric-was-loved-family-teammates-mourn-death-of-13-year-old-athlete/ar-AA149byp
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 12:44:11 AM EDT
[#39]
And none of these cases seemingly have... an autopsy. No apparent curiosity at all from the medical community or governmental authorities about any of these deaths. A serial killer could poison a bunch of people and no one would know.
Link Posted: 11/25/2022 7:54:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 11/27/2022 12:00:36 AM EDT
[#41]

Burn in hell, twat. Josef Mengle's prodigy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 11:23:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Died Suddenly is a documentary worth watching.
Link Posted: 11/27/2022 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Lawyer Who Sought to Defend Trump Dies Suddenly at 48

Is this a normal "Died Suddenly", a COVID "Die Suddenly", a vaccine "Die Suddenly", or a "Arkancide Suddenly"?
Link Posted: 11/28/2022 5:24:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 3:01:36 AM EDT
[#45]
Oklahoma, Red Dirt singer-songwriter Jake Flint, 37, dies just hours after his wedding

"On Sunday morning, Hosty got word that Flint had died in his sleep, just hours after exchanging vows with his bride."

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/entertainment/2022/11/29/jake-flint-death-obit-oklaoma-red-dirt-singer-songwriter-dies-hours-after-wedding/69683252007/

No word yet on what caused his death. I guess it doesn't matter. People in their 30's die in their sleep all the time. Constantly. Totally normal.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Wife’s cousin passed in his sleep night before last, he was 53.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Sumo6:
Oklahoma, Red Dirt singer-songwriter Jake Flint, 37, dies just hours after his wedding

"On Sunday morning, Hosty got word that Flint had died in his sleep, just hours after exchanging vows with his bride."

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/entertainment/2022/11/29/jake-flint-death-obit-oklaoma-red-dirt-singer-songwriter-dies-hours-after-wedding/69683252007/

No word yet on what caused his death. I guess it doesn't matter. People in their 30's die in their sleep all the time. Constantly. Totally normal.
View Quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN75ikVDPcb/
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:

No kidding. Are the parents tight lipped? Do you think it's because they don't want to admit/consider it could be related to the vax? I'm curious.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:
Originally Posted By Gamma762:
16 year old relative died suddenly, apparently shortly after getting vax'd. When I asked about it all of a sudden everything became a secret. Just collapsed and died out of the blue while at home.

No kidding. Are the parents tight lipped? Do you think it's because they don't want to admit/consider it could be related to the vax? I'm curious.

They can't imagine being the reason their kid died.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 12:26:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Good friend, police officer, came home from work, laid down for a nap and never woke up. 43 years old, Garmin HR on watch showed nothing extraordinary at time of death.
Link Posted: 11/29/2022 8:18:06 PM EDT
[#50]
This is getting pretty hard to ignore. Seems like every week there is active or retired athletes, performers, etc.. just dropping dead. No listed health issues. They rarely list a cause of death anymore. Most in the prime of life. Makes you wonder how many everyday people that we don’t know are checking out early. Strange days indeed.
Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top