User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 24
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#1]
WEF influence apparent

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#2]
A Disabled Vet Combed Obituaries for the Words ‘Suddenly’ and ‘Unexpectedly’ — Here’s What He Found

Steve Connolly, a disabled Iraq War combat veteran and recovering alcoholic in Massachusetts, was horrified by the number of deaths among his friends at Alcoholics Anonymous meetings starting in 2021 after the COVID-19 vaccine rollouts. Experts said he made an astonishing data discovery that corroborates Ed Dowd and Pierre Kory’s work on vaccine-induced excess deaths in all 50 states.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/steve-connolly-obituaries-words-suddenly-unexpectedly-covid-vaccine/
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 7:17:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:
A Disabled Vet Combed Obituaries for the Words ‘Suddenly’ and ‘Unexpectedly’ — Here’s What He Found

Steve Connolly, a disabled Iraq War combat veteran and recovering alcoholic in Massachusetts, was horrified by the number of deaths among his friends at Alcoholics Anonymous meetings starting in 2021 after the COVID-19 vaccine rollouts. Experts said he made an astonishing data discovery that corroborates Ed Dowd and Pierre Kory’s work on vaccine-induced excess deaths in all 50 states.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/suddenly-unexpectedly-obituaries-chart.jpg

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/steve-connolly-obituaries-words-suddenly-unexpectedly-covid-vaccine/
View Quote

By those numbers 2023 should finish up about 70000
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/suddenly-unexpectedly-obituaries-chart.jpg

It is dropping though
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

It is dropping though
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:28:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

It is dropping though
View All Quotes

It is dropping though

So on the onset you can say "what's new?" ....and as it drops you can say " what did people quit taking ?"
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 1:50:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Woodsy] [#7]

It is dropping though
View Quote

Meanwhile cancers are climbing like never before

Link Posted: 1/10/2024 1:53:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Woodsy] [#8]
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#9]

All Greek to me.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Gilbert Godfrey... facts are good though .

BOMBSHELL Vaccine Data - This Could Change EVERYTHING!
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 10:55:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By DrFrige:
My doc took a year off. Med group would never disclose why. I went to see him late last year and we had a talk. He was out for rectal cancer. I was shocked. the guy eats right, exercises, real fit. When I asked "Wait, how old are you?" He said he was in his 40's.

But all normal right? Nothing to see here?
View Quote

Just be quiet and keep taking those big shots when ordered to.....
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 1:08:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#15]
Originally Posted By DrFrige:
My doc took a year off. Med group would never disclose why. I went to see him late last year and we had a talk. He was out for rectal cancer. I was shocked. the guy eats right, exercises, real fit. When I asked "Wait, how old are you?" He said he was in his 40's.

But all normal right? Nothing to see here?
View Quote

A friend's nephew is in the same boat.  Mid 40s, slender guy in good shape, full of stamina, has been a carpenter his entire adult life.  He recently had a hip replacement (legacy sports injury) and when he went in to have it looked at because of problems with the suture site, they discovered cancerous tumors "everywhere" throughout his body.  He was initially kept sedated for a few days.  Now they are trying to get the replacement hip better so he can exercise and get his stamina up so as to undergo chemo.  It sounds like a complete lack of urgency, and details are sketchy, but I don't have a front row seat.

The entire family is vaxxed.  My friend and his wife (late 60s) still got COVID and well over a year later he has not had his stamina return.  You can't discuss the obvious, but in a sense, what would the point be?
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 7:36:47 AM EDT
[#16]
My wife reads the obituaries everyday. There been quite a few middle aged people dying and suddenly.  Rarely is there and explanation like in lieu of flowers give the heart association, or cancer research.  Could be people ODing or other things. There has been a lot lately though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:37:56 PM EDT
[#17]
https://www.newsmax.com/thewire/all-my-children-actor-alec-musser/2024/01/15/id/1149613/
Link Posted: 1/15/2024 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/16/2024 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 9:29:06 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 4:44:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By RSG:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GECzunAWgAA3uIR?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Thank God I'm pureblood.

I am convinced the vaccine is causing a lot of these sudden deaths, but I wonder if there's another villain out there causing the cancer rates to increase?
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 7:51:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S13] [#23]

View Quote
Needs to be done per capita.  

And cross referenced to % of fully vaxed.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 9:55:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zeekh] [#24]

View Quote

To me, the most interesting part is the age group. TPTB, want to reduce world population, killing young people would accomplish their goal. Any data on other countries?

ETA: that graph is projected so my concern is lessened.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 1/19/2024 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#26]

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/157/350/637/original/01501bbd8075d218.png
View Quote

I wonder what role "Pfrankenstein" proteins could play in this baffling rise?

DEMASI: OK, so making proteins you’re not supposed to make sounds bad, but the media coverage seemed to suggest there wasn’t a problem….

WISEMAN: What you have to realise is that your body is being hijacked, not just to produce spike protein, but also to produce other, what I call, “Pfrankenstein” proteins that are completely uncharacterised.

We don't know what they are, what they do, for how long they're made or how long they last in the body, and we have no idea what their toxicity is. From the Nature paper however, we do know that these unwanted proteins elicit immune reactions in the body.

mRNA vaccines lead to unwanted proteins - but what does it mean?
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 4:12:18 PM EDT
[#27]

"Pfrankenstein" proteins
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#28]

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/157/350/637/original/01501bbd8075d218.png
View Quote

Scientists are baffled by the sudden increase in cancer in younger people, but they're sure the cause is not what you think it is.

This statement is becoming old and trite, but still accurate.
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 10:07:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#29]
Yes, people were even “dying suddenly” in China…

Vaccine Experts Mysteriously Pass Away One After Another: Coincidence or Conspiracy?

Vaccine Experts Mysteriously Pass Away One After Another: Coincidence or Conspiracy?
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Yes, people were even “dying suddenly” in China…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAK9DZcR9_Y

View Quote

Conspiracy Coincidence Probably
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 3:07:52 AM EDT
[#31]
The tale of Novak Djokovic’s PERSECUTION at the Australian Open takes an INSANE twist

British Tennis Writer Mike Dickson Dies While Covering Australian Open: 'For 38 Years He Lived His Dream’

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/british-tennis-writer-mike-dickson-181216038.html

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 1:45:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Elephant under the rug

Latest Research Findings on Embalmers Strange Clots
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:47:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:41:42 PM EDT
[#34]
"I trusted the government..."

Link Posted: 1/25/2024 2:50:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Riter] [#35]
Former Public Health Informtion Officer Ronald Owens warned his chain of command about the dangers of the fax-seen.  People of color were being killed at twice the rate of others and that effective treatments were being hidden (i.e., ivermectin was used by Congress critters, their family, their staph and the staphs' families).  As a reward he received a letter of reprimand and told to play nice.

Former Calif. Public Health Public Information Officer Ronald Owen warned of the danger of the fax-seen

He wrote about being "muzzled" by his superiors.  His book is Muzzled Truth.

ETA:  Last night I learned that my classmate who took the Wuflu Clawt Shawt and the three boosters plus the 2023 Flu fax-seen was hospitalized for clots in this legs and chest.  My brother warned him but he listens to the lying legacy MSM and swallowed all their propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Make of this what you will…

Link Posted: 2/1/2024 4:14:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#37]
This is a 7 month old video but I rewatched and more became clear ;
Clotting Risk and MTHFR Gene Mutations

When he brings up the graphs on prevalence in populations , and you then overlay where vaccine was pushed ...you begin to see a target population vs non-targeted

Also of note is that the western diet by itself promotes methylation dysfunction.  Again , another target .

And the fact that spike protein exhibits all the bad issues of homocysteine.  Easy to cover up

Link Posted: 2/2/2024 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Daniel was forced to have a Covid jab to keep his job. Then he fell gravely ill. Now he has secured a HUGE legal victory - but the damage is already done

- Daniel Shepherd was forced to get a Covid jab he didn't want
- Days later he started suffering severe chest pains

Daniel Shepherd (pictured with his son) was once an active youth worker, but said he is now stuck with the heart of a 90-year-old after being forced to get a Covid shot to keep his job

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13027967/Daniel-Shepherd-Covid-vaccine-lawsuit.html
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 1:36:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#39]

🚨 Absolutely Damning New Review Finds mRNA Vaccine Boosters May Impair the Immune System: ‘Signs of Reduced Immune System Response Have Been Many’

“Over the last 18 months, there has been growing evidence of a correlation between the increased prevalence of COVID-19 infection and other pathologies, and the repetition of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine boosters. Recent works…are now evidencing causation to add to correlation, as multiple doses of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines may result in much higher levels of IgG4 antibodies, or also impaired activation of CD4 + and CD8 + T cells.

Reduced cellular immunity may be the unexpected consequence of having replaced uracil in the genetic code with N1-methyl pseudo uridine, with activation of regulatory T cells caused by the modified protein. The spike protein on exosomes may persist for more than 4 months. The mRNA of the COVID-19 vaccine was never supposed to only act in the place of injection in the muscle, but rather in the lymph nodes and the spleen. This is central to explaining the many side effects…which include the unintended consequences on the immune system. The lipid nanoparticles encapsulating the mRNA of the COVID-19 vaccines build up in the liver, spleen, adrenal glands, and ovaries. The lipid nanoparticle component is highly inflammatory. Cells that are primed to produce the spike protein are damaged. Spike proteins in the bloodstream damage endothelial cells. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein antibodies may have unintended consequences on other spike proteins. The residual immune memory of the original SARS-CoV-2 virus may prevent efficacy against variants. Signs of reduced immune system response have been many.

The findings also indicate potentially significant disruptions in the regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disruptions may be linked to neurodegenerative diseases, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, compromised DNA damage response, and the initiation of tumorigenesis.

Multiple doses of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines lead to higher levels of IgG4 antibodies…Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccine boosters may cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.

Impaired CD4 + T cell activation, as seen in conditions like HIV/AIDS, can result in a higher risk of opportunistic infections. For example, mycosis fungoides, which is a type of cutaneous T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, is characterized by the abnormal accumulation of CD4 + T cells in the skin. While impaired activation of CD4 + and CD8 + T cells is not considered the direct cause of mycosis fungoides, for which the exact cause is not fully understood, it is believed to play a role in the pathogenesis of the disease…The work casts serious doubt about the protective efficacy of mRNA COVID-19 boosters also bearing significant potential adverse effects.”

Link Posted: 2/3/2024 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/3/2024 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#41]

🚨 Absolutely Damning New Review Finds mRNA Vaccine Boosters May Impair the Immune System: ‘Signs of Reduced Immune System Response Have Been Many’

“Over the last 18 months, there has been growing evidence of a correlation between the increased prevalence of COVID-19 infection and other pathologies, and the repetition of mRNA COVID-19 vaccine boosters. Recent works…are now evidencing causation to add to correlation, as multiple doses of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines may result in much higher levels of IgG4 antibodies, or also impaired activation of CD4 + and CD8 + T cells.

Reduced cellular immunity may be the unexpected consequence of having replaced uracil in the genetic code with N1-methyl pseudo uridine, with activation of regulatory T cells caused by the modified protein. The spike protein on exosomes may persist for more than 4 months. The mRNA of the COVID-19 vaccine was never supposed to only act in the place of injection in the muscle, but rather in the lymph nodes and the spleen. This is central to explaining the many side effects…which include the unintended consequences on the immune system. The lipid nanoparticles encapsulating the mRNA of the COVID-19 vaccines build up in the liver, spleen, adrenal glands, and ovaries. The lipid nanoparticle component is highly inflammatory. Cells that are primed to produce the spike protein are damaged. Spike proteins in the bloodstream damage endothelial cells. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein antibodies may have unintended consequences on other spike proteins. The residual immune memory of the original SARS-CoV-2 virus may prevent efficacy against variants. Signs of reduced immune system response have been many.

The findings also indicate potentially significant disruptions in the regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disruptions may be linked to neurodegenerative diseases, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, compromised DNA damage response, and the initiation of tumorigenesis.

Multiple doses of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines lead to higher levels of IgG4 antibodies…Increased IgG4 synthesis due to repeated mRNA vaccine boosters may cause autoimmune diseases, and promote cancer growth and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.

Impaired CD4 + T cell activation, as seen in conditions like HIV/AIDS, can result in a higher risk of opportunistic infections. For example, mycosis fungoides, which is a type of cutaneous T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, is characterized by the abnormal accumulation of CD4 + T cells in the skin. While impaired activation of CD4 + and CD8 + T cells is not considered the direct cause of mycosis fungoides, for which the exact cause is not fully understood, it is believed to play a role in the pathogenesis of the disease…The work casts serious doubt about the protective efficacy of mRNA COVID-19 boosters also bearing significant potential adverse effects.”

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFaNX5dWYAAen5x?format=jpg&name=small

View Quote

Professor Angus Dalgleish agrees
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 12:35:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 1:32:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brownbomber] [#43]
What is the best place to get Ivermectin online, currently?

Jase Medical has 40 tablets for $210.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 10:19:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

View Quote

Ivermectin.com has 12mg tablets:

100 for $190
50 for $120
Prices include shipping.

I know someone who ordered from these guys and successfully received the product back when the company did Prepay-By-Check (you mailed it to them, then waited.)  They no longer take payments this way, nor have they ever taken credit cards.  They currently do eCheck, Bank Wire, Crypto, Silver and Gold.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

100 for $190
50 for $120
Prices include shipping.

I know someone who ordered from these guys and successfully received the product back when the company did Prepay-By-Check (you mailed it to them, then waited.)  They no longer take payments this way, nor have they ever taken credit cards.  They currently do eCheck, Bank Wire, Crypto, Silver and Gold.
View Quote

Where are they located?
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 10:44:54 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

I'd seen several Dr's now state that neutrophils can release elastace which causes the spike protein to spider web out .  With spike protein persisting ~ a year or more any illness can trigger neutrophils...
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 7:03:40 PM EDT
[#48]

100 for $190
50 for $120
Prices include shipping.

View All Quotes

100 for $190
50 for $120
Prices include shipping.

My antivirus software blocked this website, saying it is infected with "URL:Blacklist" (I have no idea what this is).
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#49]

My antivirus software blocked this website, saying it is infected with "URL:Blacklist" (I have no idea what this is).
View Quote

I know first-hand of one successfully delivered order last September, and I went on their website the other day to grab the current costs for you.  I just now went on it without issue.  I have WIN10 with the native Windows Defender and Malwarebytes.  One would think if there's a genuine security risk, Malwarebytes would pick it up.  It's real particular about valid Security Certificates, trojans & such...and I've experienced nothing funky on the site specifically or on my pc in general.  Ivermectin.com was recommended by someone on this site a while ago...that's how I heard about it.

Here's what the web says about that message:

A URL blacklist is a list of unsafe URLs, IP addresses, or domain names that are removed from the search results by authorities. These authorities can be search engines like Google and Bing or antivirus service providers like McAfee SiteAdvisor and Norton Safe Web.

Welcome to 1984, huh?
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 24
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top