BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By California_Kid:

That's an impressive pile of bullshit right there.  You cannot read my mind.  I'll even hazard a guess that you can't tell how many fingers I am holding up now.
View Quote

LOL. Seriously, you were very adamant about pushing this crap on people. Would you be willing to get a new jab "booster"?
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 10:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By TheAffiliate:

LOL. Seriously, you were very adamant about pushing this crap on people. Would you be willing to get a new jab "booster"?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheAffiliate:

That's an impressive pile of bullshit right there.  You cannot read my mind.  I'll even hazard a guess that you can't tell how many fingers I am holding up now.

I have never suggested that anyone get vaccinated, or not get vaccinated.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:53:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Dealman1:
I took the one J&J and that’s it. Haven’t noticed any issues so far.
It was at the beginning of the vaccine availability, before they started trying to make everyone take it. Hopefully it’s out of my system by now surely.
View Quote

I think the J&J was a vaccine that wasn't meant to ever get released.  If you think about how little it was pushed as an alternative, how hard it was to find, and how quickly they pulled it after less than half a dozen reported vaccine injuries, it's very telling.

There definitely was a narrative to push mRNA vaccines.

I know lots of my military friends went with the J&J just because of these reasons because it was still an allowed alternative to meet the DoD order once Pfizer was FDA "approved".
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MacMunnford:
the jabbed have permanently altered their DNA

they will never be rid of it

making way for the replacement class
View Quote

It's not really clear yet whether it might actually get passed on to their children.

If it does, it's going to get really ugly.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#5]

I have never suggested that anyone get vaccinated, or not get vaccinated.
View Quote

You'll just fire employees over it............
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 10:48:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 12:37:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Microscopic causes of death
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#8]
friend had taken va( x x )ine then had gotten vertigo. lost motor skills on his left hand and legs.
then had mri and shown to have lesion on base of his brain.
but it cleared up after a while and he got his control of body back.

Vertigo After Getting the COVID Vaccine: Is There Any Correlation?
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

You would think. My tin foil side says what if blood backs can't say anything because it would be so wide spread
View Quote

Remember when the American Red Cross was knowingly distributing HIV positive blood? Good times, good times.
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 8:57:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MHowski] [#10]
Edit delete. Never mind I don’t even know how I ended up in this thread?
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
The Pharma companies have been given immunity in the courts for their demonic behavior.

I guess they will have to be held to account in some other manner.

They did THIS to me.
All over my body from my armpits to my ankles
Two days after MODERNA jab #2

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105614/covid_bullseyes_jpg-2786557.JPG
View Quote

Bush Jr. signed that into law.

Sorry that you got it. You can thank the self proclaimed "Father of the Vaccine" , his buddy Fauchi, and Operation Warpspeed.
Link Posted: 8/30/2023 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

Bush Jr. signed that into law.

Sorry that you got it. You can thank the self proclaimed "Father of the Vaccine" , his buddy Fauchi, and Operation Warpspeed.
View Quote

If/when this blows up, Rs will be strung from the light poles.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 7:52:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TNC:
How long does the mRNA persist in a jabbed patient? Does it keep circulating for a long period of time, producing more spike protein, or is it cleared by the kidneys, liver, or by decomposing?
View Quote

Forever, because its not mRNA its modRNA, it fundamentally changes the DNA of the jabbed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Creature:
One might assume that they have.
View Quote

One of our local morticians is drinking himself to death and simultaneously attempting to sell his business.
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By creecher:

One of our local morticians is drinking himself to death and simultaneously attempting to sell his business.
View Quote

And remember all the garbage by MSM claiming all these random things cause clots and heart attack? Global warming damaging babies hearts?
(But of course, the vaccine was never mentioned.)
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#16]
This is JJ Couey interviewing Dr. Joe Lee about Lee’s antigen string theory:
Link Posted: 10/22/2023 9:03:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#17]
Go to 57:57 .
Are there Long Term Health Risks associated with the Spike Protein?

* Neutrophil elastase ; it transforms s-protein into a big stringy web

** an interesting thought  is these spike proteins can persist over a year and any infection that activates the Neutrophils could activate this enzyme.  

Link Posted: 10/23/2023 12:23:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glock27bill] [#18]
This 4 minute video suggests a way to get rid of spike proteins using 3 basic supplements:
-Bromelain
-nattokinase/serapeptase
-N-acetylcysteine

THIS Destroys Spike Protein!?

I saw this on another forum I frequent. I've not seen this guy's videos before.  He has 143,000 YouTube subscribers.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 3:04:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: snubfan] [#19]
New disease?
Summary: The stringy blood clots existed in 2020 pre-jab, but there were very few cases (stringy clots like these were not seen before 2020). Cases have increased substantially since 2020 (appears to be a new pathology) and is being seen in about 20% of embalmings in the UK.

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 10:17:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#20]
The new thing since 2020 ..more so since 2021
Which is now common . Looks like a rerun but Dr Campbell just put it out ( re-release or new interview idk)

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 10:23:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: W_E_G] [#21]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
The new thing since 2020 ..more so since 2021
Which is now common . Looks like a rerun but Dr Campbell just put it out ( re-release or new interview idk)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rAoqhTUU0g
View Quote

That funeral director was on the REDACTED news program published by Clayton Morris and Natali Morris just last week.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:15:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Chemical Composition Analysis Of Synthetic Biology Cross Domain Bacteria (CDB) aka Hydrogel/Graphene Filaments In Unvaccinated Blood

Executive Summary:
In this paper we present the Near Infrared Chemical Analysis Fingerprint of the Cross Domain Bacteria (CDB) lower layer isolate from unvaccinated blood from which the filament structures grow. We have shown in previous studies that this CDB is the origin of the filaments seen in C19 vaccinated and unvaccinated blood.
Three separate disciplines used to study this synthetic biology microorganism - Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIR), Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP MS) and Electrochemical Analysis are entirely consistent.
Chemical functional groups that can compose hydrogel polymer plastics were found (Vinyl, Polyamides, Aromatic Amines, Polymeric Alcohols). Aromatic functional groups have been found. Graphene is Aromatic and further studies are needed to determine if this is part of the CDB chemical composition. Halogens were detected via NIR as well as electrochemical analysis performed previously.
The CDB foreign protein analysis in historical toxicology studies shows extreme toxicity to life forms.

This doesn't bode well for any of us.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:20:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Drastik:
After watching this video the stringy white blobs pulled out of bodies make more sense.

I had been wondering how someone could possibly survive with those things clogging up veins and arteries.

Makes perfect sense that they only comgeal once the blood cools.

Creepy as hell to think that stuff is coursing through living people right now.  It's like a horror movie.
View Quote

Considering they pulled the blobs out of dead bodies, I'd hazard a guess that they DIDN'T survive.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

we're 2.5 years post vax roll out. virtually everyone i know got the vax. I know of no one that has died, had a stroke or any other serious event. I'm not vaxed and don't plan on doing so but I tend to doubt these clot claims
View Quote

A good friend of mine was almost killed by the shot. He was a believer that trusted our medical system until the shot. He got the clots. It took him a year to be able to walk again after the surgeries to remove the clots.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:32:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#25]
Originally Posted By W_E_G:
The Pharma companies have been given immunity in the courts for their demonic behavior.

I guess they will have to be held to account in some other manner.

They did THIS to me.
All over my body from my armpits to my ankles
Two days after MODERNA jab #2

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/105614/covid_bullseyes_jpg-2786557.JPG
View Quote

There is no question the side effects were understated.  The question now is the long term effects.  Are you having any?  To date, the wild claims of such occurring on massive scale from a ticking time bomb,  have all shown to be false.  Even this topic - where in the other thread before this DUPE, a mortician joined in and said that's not new and he's always seen that.  So once again, the youtube conspiracy ($click revenue generation$) source. Was bullshit.  Again.

Imagine if the same criteria of credibility and consistency that's applied in judgement to the FDA on this topic (which they admittedly have failed), were also applied to the constantly shown wrong and often mathematically impossible anti-Vax sources.

The claims of massive scale negative effects long term aren't showing up.  Memories seem short on Trust-The-NonScience-Made-Up-Shit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:55:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mach] [#26]
How long does the mRNA persist in a jabbed patient? Does it keep circulating for a long period of time, producing more spike protein, or is it cleared by the kidneys, liver, or by decomposing?
View Quote

The body makes proteins, that is how it works, all hormones, enzymes, etc are all proteins.
For a cell to make a protein, the  cells make an mRNA, that mRNA goes into the cytoplast of the cell and makes a single protein.

Each mRNA gets used up when it makes a protein, so each mRNA from the shot will have one of 2 fates. Either it enters the cell, then enters the cytoplast and makes a single spike protein , or it decays before it can do that.

mRNA outside the cell is very fragile which is why they encased the Jab Junk ( Tm) in lipid coating to help it make it into a cell before decaying.

ETA: That is for the mRNA shot, the J&J shot delivered DNA to the cell via a hollowed out virus and then the cell with the new DNA makes the mRNA to make the spike protein. That cell with the new mRNA may have the potential to make a lot of mRNA that makes a lot of spike proteins over the life of that cell, which IIRC can be about 7 years, unless they somehow put in DNA that only made one mRNA, I don't know. But that shot actually did change the DNA of the cells the vaccine infects.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By turinreza:

did you even look at the video?

they centrifuge to get the white blob.

blood banks won't notice it, they don't centrifuge (spin) blood
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By turinreza:

One might assume that blood banks would notice something like that.

did you even look at the video?

they centrifuge to get the white blob.

blood banks won't notice it, they don't centrifuge (spin) blood

sure they do, it is how different parts of the blood are separated to be used independently.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By lazyengineer:

There is no question the side effects were understated.  The question now is the long term effects.  Are you having any?  To date, the wild claims of such occurring on massive scale from a ticking time bomb,  have all shown to be false.  Even this topic - where in the other thread before this DUPE, a mortician joined in and said that's not new and he's always seen that.  So once again, the youtube conspiracy ($click revenue generation$) source. Was bullshit.  Again.

Imagine if the same criteria of credibility and consistency that's applied to the FDA on this topic (which they admittedly have failed), were also applied to the constantly shown wrong and often mathematically impossible anti-Vax sources.

The claims of massive scale negative effects long term aren't showing up.  Memories seem short on Trust-The-NonScience-Made-Up-Shit.
View Quote

The "regulators" aren't seeing any of it because they aren't looking.
Something is happening whether people want to admit it or not. This guy gets all his data from the CDC. He's doing the work we pay the CDC to do but are refusing to.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:31:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#29]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

Something is happening whether people want to admit it or not. This guy gets all his data from the CDC. He's doing the work we pay the CDC to do but are refusing to.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFwDJRKXEAAhCOY?format=jpg&name=medium
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GGQWZPsXYAAEe9l?format=jpg&name=large
View All Quotes

Imagine if the same criteria of credibility and consistency that's applied to the FDA on this topic (which they admittedly have failed), were also applied to the constantly shown wrong and often mathematically impossible anti-Vax sources.

The flaw is that raise is all spuriously blamed on vaccination status with nothing credible backing that.  Neglecting a whole lot of other COVID-national-overreaction other effects (alcohol, drugs, sedentary, depression, etc)

The one time someone (who was traditionally credible) here Posted data saying it was vaccination, I took enough time to study it based on respect for the user - and no, it said the opposite.  It did say the vaccine is pretty much completely useless now unless you booster in the last 3 weeks (!).  But it also said being old-vaccinated didn't actually hurt either.  Almost as if the treatment that is no longer effective at all if taken 2 years ago - is no longer having any effects.  Imagine that.  

As to linkages, like the above, there is no actual link outside of youtube quality bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 12:47:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: California_Kid] [#30]
Originally Posted By Jack_Rackham:
Chemical Composition Analysis Of Synthetic Biology Cross Domain Bacteria (CDB) aka Hydrogel/Graphene Filaments In Unvaccinated Blood

Executive Summary:
In this paper we present the Near Infrared Chemical Analysis Fingerprint of the Cross Domain Bacteria (CDB) lower layer isolate from unvaccinated blood from which the filament structures grow. We have shown in previous studies that this CDB is the origin of the filaments seen in C19 vaccinated and unvaccinated blood.
Three separate disciplines used to study this synthetic biology microorganism - Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIR), Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP MS) and Electrochemical Analysis are entirely consistent.
Chemical functional groups that can compose hydrogel polymer plastics were found (Vinyl, Polyamides, Aromatic Amines, Polymeric Alcohols). Aromatic functional groups have been found. Graphene is Aromatic and further studies are needed to determine if this is part of the CDB chemical composition. Halogens were detected via NIR as well as electrochemical analysis performed previously.
The CDB foreign protein analysis in historical toxicology studies shows extreme toxicity to life forms.

This doesn't bode well for any of us.
View Quote

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  The chemtrails, weather modification, and 5G towers will get us all first.

Chemtrails   Genocide From Above

ETA Oh, I forgot the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face:

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:38:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By hobbyist:

I was watching this a couple of nights ago.  John Campbell is a good man, he's no scientist - as he doesn't understand the statistical computations - but he only follows the peer reviewed journals and that's the only truth.  Peer reviewed journals and closed form equations, everything else is BS or partially correct which means partially wrong.

View Quote

you think because an article is peer reviewed that means it's good science?

I humbly suggest you look deeper into the peer review process.  Hell at this point, peer review just means it's an approved narrative.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 1:57:18 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Those linear lines on that chart are NOT correct for a linear slope of the curve

The line is across the mins before 2020 and then across the mean after 2020, giving a false result

The other line that starts at 2020 has the linear slop line at the max points, also giving a false result, resulting in a higher slope.

Whoever made that is lying.

Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Mach:

The body makes proteins, that is how it works, all hormones, enzymes, etc are all proteins.
For a cell to make a protein, the  cells make an mRNA, that mRNA goes into the cytoplast of the cell and makes a single protein.

Each mRNA gets used up when it makes a protein, so each mRNA from the shot will have one of 2 fates. Either it enters the cell, then enters the cytoplast and makes a single spike protein , or it decays before it can do that.

mRNA outside the cell is very fragile which is why they encased the Jab Junk ( Tm) in lipid coating to help it make it into a cell before decaying.

ETA: That is for the mRNA shot, the J&J shot delivered DNA to the cell via a hollowed out virus and then the cell with the new DNA makes the mRNA to make the spike protein. That cell with the new mRNA may have the potential to make a lot of mRNA that makes a lot of spike proteins over the life of that cell, which IIRC can be about 7 years, unless they somehow put in DNA that only made one mRNA, I don't know. But that shot actually did change the DNA of the cells the vaccine infects.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mach:

I believe the j&j used modified viruses to deliver rna .
On the mrna vaccines ( Pfizer and Moderna) the mrna also used synthetic uridines (pseudouridine) to prevent the rna from breaking down .
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:11:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

That must be new because the ARC used to have separate donation lines for platelets vs whole blood.
View Quote
2 completely different processes. They extract platelets from whole blood donations. They also can extract platelets from a patient directly, hooking them up to a platelet phoreses (sp?) machine which takes blood from the arm, strips out the platelets, and returns the platelet-depleted blood to the donor. Only people with high platelet counts can donate via this procedure.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:16:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By BadRREngineer:

Remember when the American Red Cross was knowingly distributing HIV positive blood? Good times, good times.
View Quote
Cite?  I know the French blood services distributed blood without testing, and basically wiped out the hemophilic population in that country. But I'm unaware of the ARC intentionally distributing blood that tested positive for HIV.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 3:31:58 PM EDT
[#36]

I believe the j&j used modified viruses to deliver rna ....
View Quote

The no-longer-available J&J COVID-19 vaccine used an adenovirus vector to deliver a fragment of SARS-CoV-2 viral DNA into patients' cells, causing them to manufacture the spike protein.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:02:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: California_Kid] [#37]

Here's another real gem of science from the same Web site.  This dude, Robert O. Young, has served time in prison for practicing medicine without a license.  Here he is explaining how there's graphene oxide in everyone, and he knows how to cure problems caused by that, as well as radiation and metals.

Robert O. Young information on quackwatch

He starts off the video by stating that diseases are NOT caused by germs.  I haven't watched all the way to the punch line where he no doubt tries to sell useless crap, but it is pretty funny.

https://www.truth11.com/an-antidote-to-chemical-and-radiation-poisoning/
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:51:33 PM EDT
[#38]

The no-longer-available J&J COVID-19 vaccine used an adenovirus vector to deliver a fragment of SARS-CoV-2 viral DNA into patients' cells, causing them to manufacture the spike protein.
View All Quotes

Ah , got it . It never became important for me to know for sure haha. It was a traditional vaccine . Making spike protein is bad news still.
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Ah , got it . It never became important for me to know for sure haha. It was a traditional vaccine . Making spike protein is bad news still.
View All Quotes

Viral vector vaccines have only been around for about 50 years.  I guess you could call them traditional.

Yes, spike protein is a bad actor.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
2 completely different processes. They extract platelets from whole blood donations. They also can extract platelets from a patient directly, hooking them up to a platelet phoreses (sp?) machine which takes blood from the arm, strips out the platelets, and returns the platelet-depleted blood to the donor. Only people with high platelet counts can donate via this procedure.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By R2point0:

That must be new because the ARC used to have separate donation lines for platelets vs whole blood.

My wife and I didn't have high platelet counts when we were donating. Thing I didn't like about it was they poked holes in both arms so I got to be uptight twice as much (needle phobia).
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#41]

The flaw is that raise is all spuriously blamed on vaccination status with nothing credible backing that.  Neglecting a whole lot of other COVID-national-overreaction other effects (alcohol, drugs, sedentary, depression, etc)

The one time someone (who was traditionally credible) here Posted data saying it was vaccination, I took enough time to study it based on respect for the user - and no, it said the opposite.  It did say the vaccine is pretty much completely useless now unless you booster in the last 3 weeks (!).  But it also said being old-vaccinated didn't actually hurt either.  Almost as if the treatment that is no longer effective at all if taken 2 years ago - is no longer having any effects.  Imagine that.  

As to linkages, like the above, there is no actual link outside of youtube quality bullshit.
View All Quotes

Looking at the curves, you can see that the cancer rates from 2014-2019 were steadily increasing (but very slowly). If you look at 2021 forward, there is a divergence from what was already happening that is quite significant. The curves themselves don't tell us what the cause is, only that there has been something very significant happening since 2021. Figuring out what that is is *supposed* to be the CDC's job but they seem quite uninterested in finding the cause.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:13:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#42]

Looking at the curves, you can see that the cancer rates from 2014-2019 were steadily increasing (but very slowly). If you look at 2021 forward, there is a divergence from what was already happening that is quite significant. The curves themselves don't tell us what the cause is, only that there has been something very significant happening since 2021. Figuring out what that is is *supposed* to be the CDC's job but they seem quite uninterested in finding the cause.
View All Quotes

Correlation is not causation.  To date, there has no credible sourced linkage regression analysis showing an enhanced correlation of that with vaccination status.  I'm sure there are youtube video's that make the claim though. Also, cancer has lead-time, so it's not that surprising it took a couple years of our global leaders breaking the whole damned world, for it to show up.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#43]

Correlation is not causation.  To date, there has no credible sourced linkage regression analysis showing an enhanced correlation of that with vaccination status.  I'm sure there are youtube video's that make the claim though. Also, cancer has lead-time, so it's not that surprising it took a couple years of our global leaders breaking the whole damned world, for it to show up.
View All Quotes

There is a point were correlation becomes overwhelming...combine that with one-way messaging involved with censorship.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:11:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheOldRepublic] [#44]
Sure glad I never got the shot.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 1:30:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#45]

There is a point were correlation becomes overwhelming...combine that with one-way messaging involved with censorship.
View All Quotes

So I would dismiss you as an arm-waving loon, but you're actually right, there was indeed censorship.  There were questions about efficacy of the shot that were censored.  And there were questions about the side-effects of the shot, that were censored.  The challenge now is, does that censorship now validate every claim forever and ever?  To the cynical, I guess the answer is yes.  To me - no.  The censorship has caused many to claim the shot therefore had no benefit.  Which is actually quite false.  Though it was way way WAYYY overstated as an immunization and to be forced on everyone because of that.  So I can't say the cynicism isn't come by honesty; after that horseshit.   We're about done with Jan 6th prosecutions, so Dear Washington, how about we devote those resources to investigating and prosecuting the fraud done on this topic in fact?  Yea - we'll be waiting a while for that one.

As to the censorship on side effects - again, that has resulted in an autoacceptance of all claims now regarding negative side-effects; which isn't true either.  I actually don't have a "side" on this, just what's the actual truth.  Truth is for most people in 2020-2022, the shot actually was the better path.   And today in 2024, if you had the shot from then - you get fuck-all benefit from it still today, because it's gone and does nothing.  And it's gone, and does nothing.  When I looked, I've seen nothing to suggest from anything actually credible, that taking the shot that's gone, 3 years ago is actually correlating to the cancer rates at a higher degree than baseline.  And I know enough medical community people, that if there was a "gee, this seems to be happening a lot and correlates to vaccination.., hmmm" I'd be hearing that by now - and I'm not.  As to the current guidelines to take the booster shot about at the same frequency some people floss their teeth ... yea, I'm just going to politely decline - thanks.

What I am hearing and seeing, is a steady stream of false anti-vax claims here.  Much(but not all) of the anti-vax hysteria here is false, inspired by a somewhat defendable zeal what with the whole tyranny thing and fraudulently oversold nature of what the "vaccine" was - combined with basically the destruction of the 2020's decade globally by the same fuckstains.  So there's that.  

I guess part of the frustration is the rigor of judgment at being lied to by the Vax pushers and government (which they did indeed lie), is not being applied with the same level to the extent of obvious lies being fed from the anti-vax side.  Like the origin of this very thread, which is a lie, and is not new - as posted by one of AR15.com's own morticians in the other thread.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#46]

So I would dismiss you as an arm-waving loon, but you're actually right, there was indeed censorship.  There were questions about efficacy of the shot that were censored.  And there were questions about the side-effects of the shot, that were censored.  The challenge now is, does that censorship now validate every claim forever and ever?  To the cynical, I guess the answer is yes.  To me - no.  The censorship has caused many to claim the shot therefore had no benefit.  Which is actually quite false.  Though it was way way WAYYY overstated as an immunization and to be forced on everyone because of that.  So I can't say the cynicism isn't come by honesty; after that horseshit.   We're about done with Jan 6th prosecutions, so Dear Washington, how about we devote those resources to investigating and prosecuting the fraud done on this topic in fact?  Yea - we'll be waiting a while for that one.

As to the censorship on side effects - again, that has resulted in an autoacceptance of all claims now regarding negative side-effects; which isn't true either.  I actually don't have a "side" on this, just what's the actual truth.  Truth is for most people in 2020-2022, the shot actually was the better path.   And today in 2024, if you had the shot from then - you get fuck-all benefit from it still today, because it's gone and does nothing.  And it's gone, and does nothing.  When I looked, I've seen nothing to suggest from anything actually credible, that taking the shot that's gone, 3 years ago is actually correlating to the cancer rates at a higher degree than baseline.  And I know enough medical community people, that if there was a "gee, this seems to be happening a lot and correlates to vaccination.., hmmm" I'd be hearing that by now - and I'm not.  As to the current guidelines to take the booster shot about at the same frequency some people floss their teeth ... yea, I'm just going to politely decline - thanks.

What I am hearing and seeing, is a steady stream of false anti-vax claims here.  Much(but not all) of the anti-vax hysteria here is false, inspired by a somewhat defendable zeal what with the whole tyranny thing and fraudulently oversold nature of what the "vaccine" was - combined with basically the destruction of the 2020's decade globally by the same fuckstains.  So there's that.  

I guess part of the frustration is the rigor of judgment at being lied to by the Vax pushers and government (which they did indeed lie), is not being applied with the same level to the extent of obvious lies being fed from the anti-vax side.  Like the origin of this very thread, which is a lie, and is not new - as posted by one of AR15.com's own morticians in the other thread.
View All Quotes

I don't think the mortician/embalmer said it was a lie , only that he didn't see it . And , apparently not 100% have. Blood clots are a known issue with the shot though. The nature of the blood clots and mechanisms of action are also mostly known.  MRNA shots are new and the tissues they target are indiscriminate unlike traditional vaccines that target specific tissues. It was a huge mistake , unless it wasn't a mistake . A covid infection rarely results in viremia.  A covid vaccination always goes systemic . Blood-barriers are barriers for a reason.  Arm waiving over.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:25:25 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Most of us know correlation is not causation. Correlation prior to covid was considered enough of a safety signal for the regulators to want to investigate further. In the covid era correlation is "nothing to see here antivaxxxer"
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 9:46:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lazyengineer] [#48]

I don't think the mortician/embalmer said it was a lie , only that he didn't see it . And , apparently not 100% have. Blood clots are a known issue with the shot though. The nature of the blood clots and mechanisms of action are also mostly known.  MRNA shots are new and the tissues they target are indiscriminate unlike traditional vaccines that target specific tissues. It was a huge mistake , unless it wasn't a mistake . A covid infection rarely results in viremia.  A covid vaccination always goes systemic . Blood-barriers are barriers for a reason.  Arm waiving over.
View All Quotes

Blood clots did happen with the shot - particularly with JJ.  You know what else caused blood clots to an even higher degree?  COVID.  Do you know who got COVID?  EVERYBODY -  so yea, blood clots are up.  The hidden irony is that vaccines typically have a low level of the ailment effects built into them.  Yet nobody seems to he accounting for the higher risk vector of that ailment at a notably higher intensity - of COVID itself.  Or the fact that everybody got COVID in the 2020's, and it turns out, it really is more lethal and more long lasting than the Flu.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 10:17:24 AM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

We'll never, ever get anything close to reliable and actionable truth on this issue.  Maybe something in 30 years, but nothing in the next 10.

Also, I cannot forgive people advising/propagandizing that healthy children should get the vaccine.  Even the most horror-inducing charts/models which showed DEATH EVERYWHERE would not lead me to suspect that healthy children should get the vaccine.

The Orwellian change of the definition of vaccine was itself rather alarming. Then we have the "gain of function" definition change, and the "if you notice the Wuhan lab and think there was a leak you're a fucking racist," narrative.   Added to this were lies about efficacy and stopping the spread.  LOL  

When the propaganda/advertising goes that hard in the paint, perhaps calling foul is the correct play.  

Now, are there charlatans on the internet? Yes. And we shouldn't believe them either out of the bitterness and anger of years of propagandization.  

I have no idea whether getting the "vaccine" was "good for most" or good advice for a healthy person under the age of 60.  I would like to think that those who created the "vaccine" were doing their best to help us all.  

But I have no idea.  Because we can't trust a single fucking source on any of this horseshit.
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:00:24 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

If i am reading This paper correctly i think it affirms what you are saying. I think it leaves room that covid could cause some clotting (the Campbell video alluded to some sightings of the clots in 2020 before the shots rolled out but the sightings went way up after shots were pushed hard). That paper also appears to suggest covid is not a suspect in myocarditis - i have seen many of the shot fans around here claim otherwise
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top