Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 9:34:14 PM EDT
[#1]
The people pushing the vaccines were such fucking morons, too. I remember getting into arguments with people in the comments on TikTok and I kept thinking to myself they can’t be this stupid
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
My stance was generally Occam's Razor.

Would Big Government and Big Pharma develop a safe vaccine for the common cold that's on steroids in 6-9 months? No. No they wouldn't.

Wife & I stayed clean. Got sick. Got over it. Some of our friends and family didn't stay strong, and in the late summer/early fall of '21 my m-i-l, who got the shot, got sick and hospitalized off-and-on. From late Nov to early January, it was all in hospital. In December her doc said "oh, she has 4th stage lung cancer." From a biopsy done weeks, if not months, earlier. By the time we had the info, doctors said "there's nothing we can do, the treatment should have been started a couple weeks ago." Doctors who we ran into were genuinely surprised at the speed of decline. She held on until Jan 5th.

My untrained medical opinion is that the shot accelerates any cancer you may have. Or there's some combination that exists that allows for it, since my parents are still healthy and they had the shot.

The joke of the vaccine card really drove home the overreach. I cannot believe someone went to jail because they made fake vaccine cards that have no force of law, weren't authorized by any law, and had no indication of a federal ID/licensure. If someone had access to Photoshop, one could easily make their own card using the DEFAULT Adobe font Myriad Pro, standard kerning and spacing, and find the government agencies logos on the internet. A decently-skilled graphics designer could make one in about an hour.

When my gov't basically called me a domestic terrorist, that was all it took to ignore any and all guidelines regarding covid.

There are 2 industries where you can never admit you're wrong: Government and Healthcare.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mikeyb76:

Would Big Government and Big Pharma develop a safe vaccine for the common cold that's on steroids in 6-9 months? No. No they wouldn't.

Wife & I stayed clean. Got sick. Got over it. Some of our friends and family didn't stay strong, and in the late summer/early fall of '21 my m-i-l, who got the shot, got sick and hospitalized off-and-on. From late Nov to early January, it was all in hospital. In December her doc said "oh, she has 4th stage lung cancer." From a biopsy done weeks, if not months, earlier. By the time we had the info, doctors said "there's nothing we can do, the treatment should have been started a couple weeks ago." Doctors who we ran into were genuinely surprised at the speed of decline. She held on until Jan 5th.

My untrained medical opinion is that the shot accelerates any cancer you may have. Or there's some combination that exists that allows for it, since my parents are still healthy and they had the shot.

The joke of the vaccine card really drove home the overreach. I cannot believe someone went to jail because they made fake vaccine cards that have no force of law, weren't authorized by any law, and had no indication of a federal ID/licensure. If someone had access to Photoshop, one could easily make their own card using the DEFAULT Adobe font Myriad Pro, standard kerning and spacing, and find the government agencies logos on the internet. A decently-skilled graphics designer could make one in about an hour.

When my gov't basically called me a domestic terrorist, that was all it took to ignore any and all guidelines regarding covid.

There are 2 industries where you can never admit you're wrong: Government and Healthcare.
View Quote

The term they've coined is "turbo cancer" and it's affecting a lot of young people.  Abdominal type cancers seem to be the most common and as in your mil's case, it seems to be in stage 3 or 4 by the time it's found, and often only because they have a recent and persistent pain or even accidentally.  One of my cousins husband went in for an appendectomy last Monday and they ended up also taking out part of his colon and he's started cancer treatment.  I'm getting the story from my mom and I don't really keep up with the more distant cousins but I know he's in his late thirties or early forties.  There have also been a lot of people who have been in remission for years who have had their cancer suddenly return with a vengeance and be resistant to treatment.  The wife of one of my brother's coworkers had been in remission for almost a decade, it showed up again and she was dead in about two months.  My parents have told me about it happening to some of their friends and people they know from church as well (senior citizen types).  That sort of thing has always happened, but it seems to be happening with enough frequency that more folks are noticing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:44:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
Never forget what those commie bastards did, and what more they tried to do.
View Quote

A lot of those people have memberships here...
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:47:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#6]
What happened to the video in the OP?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By AugustineBolishbatfe:
View Quote

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:14:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By sandboxmedic:

The term they've coined is "turbo cancer" and it's affecting a lot of young people.  Abdominal type cancers seem to be the most common and as in your mil's case, it seems to be in stage 3 or 4 by the time it's found, and often only because they have a recent and persistent pain or even accidentally.  One of my cousins husband went in for an appendectomy last Monday and they ended up also taking out part of his colon and he's started cancer treatment.  I'm getting the story from my mom and I don't really keep up with the more distant cousins but I know he's in his late thirties or early forties.  There have also been a lot of people who have been in remission for years who have had their cancer suddenly return with a vengeance and be resistant to treatment.  The wife of one of my brother's coworkers had been in remission for almost a decade, it showed up again and she was dead in about two months.  My parents have told me about it happening to some of their friends and people they know from church as well (senior citizen types).  That sort of thing has always happened, but it seems to be happening with enough frequency that more folks are noticing.
View Quote

As usual the self-proclaimed "skeptic" is anything but

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:04:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

They "don't code for cancer" . Amazing .
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#10]
The unfortunate date probably has you wondering, but it's real

Link Posted: 4/2/2024 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

For a long time they were swearing up and down that there were no DNA fragments in the shots. Now that's it's been proven that there are, and they're integrating into the bodies cells they've changed the narrative again.
Next we'll be hearing "It's just mild cancer"

Moderna knew that this was a risk................
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#12]
It was a perfect storm of fear, sensationalism, election year partisan antics, media fuckery and the uniquely poisonous atmosphere created by anonymous social media.

Everyone has these vicious little thoughts about other people that they wisely keep to themselves. SM gave voice and amplification, an echo chamber and an unhinged quality as people raced each other to the bottom.

Nobody backed down, they doubled down again and again until it just ran its course, leaving behind all those dark, dark thoughts.

Very sobering stuff.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 12:25:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#13]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glock27bill:
Originally Posted By AugustineBolishbatfe:
moved to Rumble after the YT commies banned such truths and their author:

https://rumble.com/v2nrrq7-do-you-remember-what-they-said-about-the-unvaccinated.html

@glock27bill
@AugustineBolishbatfe
@IHC53

Link Posted: 4/8/2024 2:32:02 AM EDT
[#14]
I never understood the "Blame the unvaccinated" thing.
If the vaccine worked the vaccinated were in no danger, if it didn't what was the push to get it?
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 5:34:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ZW17:
Pepperidge Farms remembers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tpy1HwdA-UA
View Quote

I see YT nuked the video and the account.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 8:59:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:
If the vaccine worked the vaccinated were in no danger, if it didn't what was the push to get it?
View Quote

Which is exactly one of the (many) reasons so many of us were saying something's not right.  I still think we're going to find out more about the damage done in the coming years.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

The turbo cancer part is the thing that makes me really glad I didn't get the jab.  I had cancer twice (testicular and prostate).   I was warned that if I ever had a re-occurrence of either one (and that there could still be cancer cells present that my immune system was suppressing), survival would be a lot less likely than the first occurrence. I think that that is what is happening to the people who got the jab, especially the people whose cancer is coming back rapidly years after being "cured".  The jab has messed with their immune system and they just can't suppress those remaining cancer cells any longer.  

Just non-medical background take on what I think is happening.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

The turbo cancer part is the thing that makes me really glad I didn't get the jab.  I had cancer twice (testicular and prostate).   I was warned that if I ever had a re-occurrence of either one (and that there could still be cancer cells present that my immune system was suppressing), survival would be a lot less likely than the first occurrence. I think that that is what is happening to the people who got the jab, especially the people whose cancer is coming back rapidly years after being "cured".  The jab has messed with their immune system and they just can't suppress those remaining cancer cells any longer.  

View Quote

What's interesting is the media was using the term "turbo cancer" and now when you do a search for that term the first results are all about vaccine conspiracy, anti-vaxxers and science deniers.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 9:56:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ExFed1811:

View Quote

There's several different pathways that cause the cancers to increase. Goes pretty in depth on this interview.
Brother had a rare and aggressive skin cancer back in 2017, used to kill a lot of people but they treat it very aggressively now and the success rate is quite high. While being treated for that he became friends with the guy doing the radiation and still talks to him pretty frequently. Said they're busy as they've ever been. Opening up the business as many hours as they can to accommodate all the patients and still having to turn people away. Said everyone knows what's causing the increase but no one is talking openly about it.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEEKW05aHFU
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:00:07 AM EDT
[#21]
I commented elsewhere that a neighbor's 45 year old vaxxed nephew decided to finally have a hip replaced (legacy sports injury), and went in to the hospital because it was not healing properly.  They look and he's got cancer throughout both legs.  Put him in a light coma for a while to decide how to proceed (I do not have 1st-person details.)  They decide to fix the hip so he can exercise to get his strength up for chemo.  Fast-forward a couple of months that the cancer is in his back, his stomach, his chest, and now the base of his brain.  His 12month expiry date got changed to 6 months, which still sounds optimistic.  The guy was a contractor (decks & additions) and did all the work himself.  He was in good shape.  I helped him put a deck on my neighbor's place.  Real nice guy.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 12:01:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By motoguzzi:
View Quote
Simple logic that is beyond the capacity of the libtards.
It wasn't about logic and it wasn't about science or medicine.  It was all about CONTROL.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 12:08:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#23]

What's interesting is the media was using the term "turbo cancer" and now when you do a search for that term the first results are all about vaccine conspiracy, anti-vaxxers and science deniers.
View All Quotes

The entire wiki entry is a mUh cONsPiRaCy tHeOrY

Turbo cancer is an anti-vaccination myth[1] centred on the idea that people vaccinated against COVID-19, especially with mRNA vaccines, are suffering from a high incidence of fast-developing cancers. The myth, spread by a number of vaccine opponents and related influencers including doctors,[2] has no factual basis.[1][3]

Link Posted: 4/11/2024 1:29:26 PM EDT
[#24]
The entire wiki entry is a mUh cONsPiRaCy tHeOrY

View Quote
A long time ago, I used to contribute to wikipedia.    Never Moor.   As they have come to show their extreme leftist slant on everything, it's become obvious that they are as leftist as the worst of MSM.   Anything controversial, you can be sure that anything they publish is left propaganda.   I think they're mostly a bunch of Brits, based on their spellings, and we know what fine champions of liberalism they are.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 8:53:13 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mikeyb76:

I have been in remission for 25 years.  No way in hell I was taking the jab after doing "preventive chemo" for 45 weeks then.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Neighbor sent me a message this weekend that her work friend is home on hospice, all boostered up. Had breast cancer 8 years ago and has been cancer free. Found some type of abdominal cancer 8 months ago.

My mom passed away in fall of 2021, she didn't speak to her twin sister for about the last year of her life. Sister was glued to CNN all day, she'd call my mom up crying that Trump was going to kill us all and that my mom was stupid for not getting the shots.
Well................sister goes and gets her latest booster 3 months ago, arm swells way up, still can't hardly get out of bed. Since she's bed bound she's been listening to a lot of podcasts. Calls my brother up the other day and asks why no one told her the shots were dangerous
The irony in all of it is she was freaked that Trump was going to get us all killed, and yet it's the shot that he brags about that might actually kill her
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:29:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
A long time ago, I used to contribute to wikipedia.    Never Moor.   As they have come to show their extreme leftist slant on everything, it's become obvious that they are as leftist as the worst of MSM.   Anything controversial, you can be sure that anything they publish is left propaganda.   I think they're mostly a bunch of Brits, based on their spellings, and we know what fine champions of liberalism they are.
View Quote

@Jodan1776, same here...you would think of all things that at least an online encyclopedia might be considered sacred, that people might have enough respect to leave it agnostic and factual...damn shame, it's almost completely lib-tarded, they are literally re-writing history and knowledge to reflect their lunatic views.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

I have been in remission for 25 years.  No way in hell I was taking the jab after doing "preventive chemo" for 45 weeks then.
View Quote

Same here.  I've been in remission since 1997 (testicular) and 2007 (prostate).   I'm not letting any one tinker with my working fine as designed immune system.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#29]
KYLiberty posted this in the Rand Paul thread:
The furin cleavage insertion was designed to cause cellular expression of MSH3. This binds with MSH2, and makes it unavailable for MSH6 to bind with, so it doesn't work correctly to repair common errors that can lead to various types of cancer. Study Lynch syndrome with an MSH6 issue. You'll have decades of research to help understand which cancers we should see increased incident and development rates, just because of that portion of the virus and vaccine.
View All Quotes
The furin cleavage insertion was designed to cause cellular expression of MSH3. This binds with MSH2, and makes it unavailable for MSH6 to bind with, so it doesn't work correctly to repair common errors that can lead to various types of cancer. Study Lynch syndrome with an MSH6 issue. You'll have decades of research to help understand which cancers we should see increased incident and development rates, just because of that portion of the virus and vaccine.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Rand-Paul-to-expose-the-COVID-19-lie-/5-2719507/&page=3&anc=108729786#i108729786

I posted this:
From the first site that showed when googling "Lynch syndrome with an MSH6"; interesting first two cancers....
What is my cancer risk if I have an MSH6 mutation?

If you have a mutation in the MSH6 gene, this means you have a condition called Lynch syndrome.

Lynch syndrome increases your risk for certain types of cancers, including:

Colorectal (colon and rectal) cancer 
  Uterine (endometrial) cancer

Lynch syndrome may also increase your risk for other cancers, but this is less common. Examples of less common cancers linked to Lynch syndrome are:

Ovarian cancer
  Stomach cancer
  Small intestine (small bowel) cancer
  Urinary tract cancer
  Pancreatic cancer
  Hepatobiliary tract cancer (cancer in the cells of the liver, bile ducts, and gallbladder)
  Brain cancer
  Sebaceous carcinoma (cancer in the glands in your skin that make oil)

https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patient-education/about-mutations-msh6-gene
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top