Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:39:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems pretty simple to me. Don't do Nazi-like things and you wont have your conduct compared to Nazi Germany.

Gosh, that was hard.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 1:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By planemaker:
Seems pretty simple to me. Don't do Nazi-like things and you wont have your conduct compared to Nazi Germany.

Gosh, that was hard.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 1:36:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dude84:
It gave people an opportunity to see how susceptible most Americans are to propaganda, how dependent upon the government they are, and how quickly their fellow citizens would turn on them
View Quote

It has certainly emboldened those that would exploit such things,  they're really hitting the gas now in an effort to accelerate things.
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Zicke Zacke Zicke Zacke Hoi hoi hoi...Sieg.......
Link Posted: 5/29/2023 9:28:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:
It amazes me how many people who regret getting the jab and now use 'reasoning' like 'I wanted to travel' and similar excuses. Lame.
View Quote

This is what i have heard MOST of the times. Very few have said they took it because it worked or did what it was marketed as.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:27:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By SmashedRollpin:
Caste systems have existed around the world since before the US was a thought.

This behavior is nothing new, and will surely continue.

Look up Burakumin.  They are a class of people who were determined to be unclean due to occupation almost a thousand years ago.  They are discriminated against to this day due to an inherited social class.  

People literally keep books of names so that employers could identify Buraku.  

View Quote

While you are 100% correct we were supposed to live in a society that did not do that.  Equal and fair justice and all.

Instead, we got the laptop class vs. the muscular class to quote Victor Davis Hanson.  The same sort of mentality of the Gilded Age that led to the Progressive Era.  History does repeat itself though.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 8:32:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:

Yep, some of the recent threads in other areas of ARF confirm this.  Some even still defend the jab though they claim to have just gotten the jab to save their job.  Then if they are shown the similarities of what happened back then they will blow you off and claim you bought too much tinfoil or give you the.... ....face like that is impossible.

Pretty sure one poster now has me "blocked" as they still haven't answered a legit question or maybe they don't to face the truth.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
It amazes me how many people who regret getting the jab and now use 'reasoning' like 'I wanted to travel' and similar excuses. Lame.

Yep, some of the recent threads in other areas of ARF confirm this.  Some even still defend the jab though they claim to have just gotten the jab to save their job.  Then if they are shown the similarities of what happened back then they will blow you off and claim you bought too much tinfoil or give you the.... ....face like that is impossible.

Pretty sure one poster now has me "blocked" as they still haven't answered a legit question or maybe they don't to face the truth.

To say I was shocked at the number of supposed freedom loving gun owning members here who were so fearful and compliant is an understatement.  Of course, I was more shocked with people I associate with in person daily.  It nearly ended my marriage and has forever stained my relationship with my mother in law to say the least.
Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:49:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NotTheUsual] [#8]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Gosh, that was hard.
View Quote

Here you go, friend. How many violations can you count?

• The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential.

• The experiment should be such as to yield fruitful results for the good of society.

• The experiment should be so designed and based on the results of animal experimentation and a knowledge of the natural history of the disease.

• The experiment should be so conducted as to avoid all unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injury.

• No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur.

• The degree of risk to be taken should never exceed that determined by the humanitarian importance of the problem to be solved by the experiment.

• Proper preparations should be made and adequate facilities provided to protect the experimental subject against even remote possibilities of injury, disability, or death.

• The experiment should be conducted only by scientifically qualified persons.

• During the course of the experiment the human subject should be at liberty to bring the experiment to an end.

• During the course of the experiment the scientist in charge must be prepared to terminate the experiment at any stage, if he has probable cause to believe, in the exercise of the good faith, superior skill and careful judgment required of him that a continuation of the experiment is likely to result in injury, disability, or death to the experimental subject. (Link)

Link Posted: 5/31/2023 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Seabee_Mech:
I never will.

I remember studying the rise of the Nazi party and the Holocaust when I was a teen and wondered how a modern and well educated population could have willingly accepted (and even participated in) what was done to the Jews and other undesirables. The things that were done during the "pandemic", the hatred and punishments directed towards those that refused the shots showed me how easy it really was.
View Quote
Absolutely eye opening.
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#10]
The entire thing was a successful test.

They can strip us of our First Amendment right to peaceful assembly (social distancing)
They can strip us of our First Amendment right to free speech (public gatherings)
They can strip us of our First Amendemnt right of religion (no churches - did they close mosques too?)
They interefered with contracts (businesses close your doors).
They can make the public wear symbols of submissions (masks)

I think millions have died worldwide and millions more will die too from it (clawt shawt).
Link Posted: 6/2/2023 1:15:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Another request to have the video edited to replace the unvaccinated with the Jews.

If you know someone capable, ask them please.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
We should never forget how those bastards operated
View Quote

Your damn right we should never forget nor forgive these Nazis bastards. They wanted us dead or lock away. They wanted covid camps built. Hell they did just that in Australia and locked up the unvaxxed. Fuck them and the wheel turns one day they will sleep in the bed they made.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Sometimes a creak in your flooring in the middle of the night is a scary damn thing. Just saying.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 11:03:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Fucking right off should become normal.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By David0858:

A lot of people are getting upset having their conduct during covid compared to Germans supporting the rise of Nazism.

Let's recapitulate.

A fifth of the population was legally classified as unclean. They were barred from most public spaces, including theatres, restaurants, movies, pubs, clubs, swimming pools, sporting events, concerts, conventions, etc.

To access public facilities, people had to carry a digital mark with them so authorities could confirm they weren't unclean.

The unclean were fired and barred from most jobs: education, healthcare, courts  - all public sector work, most major union jobs and a wide smattering of major private employers. When they were fired, the unclean were denied employment insurance, the reasoning being that they had been fired for cause on account of being unclean.

The unclean were banned from travel on trains, planes, and chartered boats. They had no legal means of leaving the country. Even if they wanted to, they could not escape the country that obviously hated them so.

It became illegal to socialize with the unclean.  They weren't allowed to attend weddings or funerals, or visit sick relatives or friends in hospital.

Special laws were made for the unclean subjecting them to house arrest if they were around a person who had recently had a positive PCR test. The unclean had to continue to cover their faces in public when universal masking was dropped.

It became socially acceptable to wish death upon the unclean in social media and in major news organizations. Public health figures and other politicians gave press conferences to shame and insult the unclean. The public developed shared pejorative names for them, and relished in insulting the unclean.

News media regularly ran polls asking if the unclean should be arrested or fined. Public figures openly and proudly spoke about witholding medically necessary healthcare from the unclean - letting them die. The unclean were removed from organ transplant lists, condemned to almost certain death.

No end date for these measures was ever suggested, no timeline given. To the contrary, this was called the "new normal".

Criticizing any of these developments made you a social pariah, and likely cost you most of your friendships and family relations, if not your job.

The lesson of the Holocaust - and of covid - isn't that Germans or Albertans or people of the 21st Century are uniquely gullible or evil. It's that for most people, "morality" is not a matter of principle, but rather of adopting what they perceive to be the dominant group ideology - even if that ideology is marked by wanton irrationality or brutal inhumanity.

Indeed, as in certain cults or gangs, the brutality or irrationality of the acts or beliefs required to signal group inclusion further entrench people into the ideology, rather than repel them; a kind of perverse sunk cost fallacy writ large.

So, yes, if you're a typical person - Albertan, Canadian or otherwise - it is overwhelmingly likely that you would have been a Nazi if you were born in Nazi Germany. If you cheered along lockdowns and mandates, that likelihood approaches certainty.

Repent.
View Quote

View Quote
Never forget any of this or what those bastards did to us.  NEVER.   Keep this thread alive forever as a reminder.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 4:44:51 AM EDT
[#16]
We learned that most of the West's doctors would've been Nazi doctors.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 5:20:43 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

THIS!
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 11:33:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AR15Texan] [#18]
Originally Posted By Riter:

They can strip us of our First Amendment right to peaceful assembly (social distancing)
They can strip us of our First Amendment right to free speech (public gatherings)
They can strip us of our First Amendemnt right of religion (no churches - did they close mosques too?)

I think millions have died worldwide and millions more will die too from it (clawt shawt).
View Quote

Don't forget nullifying millions of contracts and property rights, i.e. not paying rent or student loans and blocked from evictions.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 11:03:25 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Nope.  I'm also waiting for the retaliation against those who  pushed the clawt shawt.   If you recall the conduct of the gheys in the '80s, those who contracted AIDS were angry and went on a f*cking spree to spread it to everyone else.  When a man has nothing to lose, he loses it.  Spouse, children die?  About to die and bitter about it?  I'm not advocating violence but we've seen similar things happen and I'd stay out of their way.
Originally Posted By Grunteled:
People are shit, on the whole.
View Quote

Thery released their inner Karen and reveled in their new found power to  wield over others.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#20]
oh - I thought you were going to refer to the involuntary mass human experimentation with mRNA vaccines..
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#21]
the jabbed can never be trusted
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 11:52:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I say we do it all over again and see if people still feel the same way.

I have not forgotten those in my community who would have gladly helped look under the floorboards and ratted people out.
Link Posted: 6/30/2023 3:48:38 AM EDT
[#23]
I enjoy the reaction when I tell people that it's pretty obvious who would have betrayed Anne Frank back then.

And yeah, don't do authoritarian stuff if you can't take being called one.
Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#24]
It's like deja vu.

Link Posted: 7/2/2023 7:36:42 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:51:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Frank_B] [#26]
View Quote

Is the rise of The Third Reich during the '30s even taught in schools anymore?
I was in High School in the late '50s and we learned about it in detail.
But then, I grew up in a small Southern town.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Weak frail minds bent quite easily.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 9:12:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Well, Texas GOP Gov Abbott shut everything down here. He took advantage of his authority to shut down bars long enough to put them out of business to appease his Southern Baptist donors. Some of these Nazis are on the right.
Link Posted: 7/7/2023 1:56:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Nazis
Polish Pastor Chases Cops Out of Church on Easter Weekend: ‘Get Out! You Nazis!’
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 7:30:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 4:34:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By NVCapCop:
Nazis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziWXH7T15zw
View Quote
Good for him for standing up to the Nazis in our midst!
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 8:06:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9divdoc] [#32]
Originally Posted By Czechers:
Well, Texas GOP Gov Abbott shut everything down here. He took advantage of his authority to shut down bars long enough to put them out of business to appease his Southern Baptist donors. Some of these Nazis are on the right.
View Quote

All such extremes meet each other around the other side.
Governments can go so far left and so far right that in terms of how the people are treated they are both the same.
Who cares if the jack booted thug wears a swastika or a hammer and sickle...Nazi and Communist make little difference to those who suffer under their rule. Gulag-Concentration Camp same thing for those who are thrown into them and are tortured to death.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Covid was a test that passed or failed spectacularly, depending on how you see things. De oppresso liber is a phrase many will get to know if you don’t shoot them in the teeth early on. Communists understand brute force, nothing else.
Link Posted: 7/18/2023 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Australian government seemed to have gone full “Hold my beer” Top NAZI contenders during the plandemic and doesn’t seem to be backing off as of yet.

Link Posted: 7/18/2023 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

All such extremes meet each other around the other side.
Governments can go so far left and so far right that in terms of how the people are treated they are both the same.
Who cares if the jack booted thug wears a swastika or a hammer and sickle...Nazi and Communist make little difference to those who suffer under their rule. Gulag-Concentration Camp same thing for those who are thrown into them and are tortured to death.
View Quote
Exactly.   I don't differentiate between Nazis and Communists; they are equally dangerous, totalitarian, and oppressive.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Czechers:
View Quote

Gov Inslee here in WA caught A LOT of grief over how long his emergency powers stayed in place, while looking into it and what other states kept extending it, TX was right up there with WA and was one of the last to let it lapse. TX didn't nearly the same rules and restrictions as WA but Abbott clung onto those emergency powers far longer than he needed to. Why? I have no idea, federal funding? Hard telling.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/4/2023 5:32:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#38]
Keep these threads going - never forget what the bastards did (and may be gearing up to do again)

Link Posted: 9/4/2023 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#39]

Thery released their inner Karen and reveled in their new found power to  wield over others.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:03:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: glklvr] [#40]
Originally Posted By jaime1982:

This is what i have heard MOST of the times. Very few have said they took it because it worked or did what it was marketed as.
View All Quotes

I only know a few people who have continued to push the vax and boosters- all family.

Everyone with whom I willingly associate who got the initial jab said nyet to any additional and will never get another. They fully admit they fell for the hype and won't be fooled again.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:08:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Colonel_Strelnikov:
Australian government seemed to have gone full “Hold my beer” Top NAZI contenders during the plandemic and doesn’t seem to be backing off as of yet.

View Quote

They have done so with the approval of the vast majority of their population.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 11:57:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Oh, no. Muh feels.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Keep these threads going - never forget what the bastards did (and may be gearing up to do again)

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 12:47:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#44]

View All Quotes

Anyone that would attempt to say that now deserves ridicule. It didn't do anything the govt and pharma said it would.

As to reasons, people took it for their own. Not everyone that took it is a sheep. Not everyone that didn't take it is a brave patriot, or "knew" the entire thing was being made up on the fly.

While it all looks pretty black and white now, there are few other groups that are being ignored.

1. People that took the shot on advice from medical peofessionals early on that they trusted. It was the best info at hand.

2. People that took the vax for "lame" reasons but never lectured anyone on it.

3. People that didn't take it but forged vax cards to mix in.

4. People that didn't take it for "fuck you, I won't do what you tell me to" reasons but never lectured anyone.

What do we call those groups?

From where I sit there is no difference between those that lecture and namecall going either direction. Both groups are Karens and enjoy the feeling of superiority and control, smugness in the knowledge they believe.

ETA: Please do not misunderstand me. Our neighbors that did shady shit, from constant harassment to championing things like segregation deserve to be shunned and rightly earned their nicknames.
The govt officials involved in the ongoing deception that the vaccine (that isnt) and all the draconian shit they did deserve to be put on trial. At a minimum they should never hold office or have any job that gives them more authority than a damn dog catcher.

Those of you that didn't get vaxxed that are in here openly making statements like "never trust the vaxxed sheep" are choosing to ignore things, similar to the pro vax crowd.

It's ok though. You shouldn't be trusted in positions of authority or leadership for the same reasons.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 1:54:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grunteled] [#45]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Seabee_Mech:
I never will.

I remember studying the rise of the Nazi party and the Holocaust when I was a teen and wondered how a modern and well educated population could have willingly accepted (and even participated in) what was done to the Jews and other undesirables. The things that were done during the "pandemic", the hatred and punishments directed towards those that refused the shots showed me how easy it really was.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

I understand where you're coming from with that, but I just don't think it's accurate.  "THEY" couldn't do any of those things, and they didn't.  It wasn't SS storm troopers going town to town and making anybody do those things.  People willingly and enthusiastically did that to THEMSELVES.  

Now, I'm a noted contrarian who seems to be incapable of doing what I'm told so maybe I'm a fringe case, but nobody made me comply with any of that bullshit for two years.  No masks, no lockdowns, no watching what I said.  If they couldn't MAKE me, I wasn't going to play along.  A team in black pajamas and ski masks didn't kick in my door in the middle of the night and force a covid mask onto my face.

I actually find this makes it all the more terrifying.  I could understand and even sympathize with people complying with bullshit when they're forced.  I absolutely horrified that the vast majority of the population of this country voluntarily did that to themselves, and turned into the rabid mob that they did.  That's the part that makes people compare it to the people of Nazi Germany, and despite knowing history it's amazing to have watched something like that happen in real time.  

Equally as depressing is the number of people that didn't like it but went along with it because they didn't want to rock the boat.  The whole thing really decreased my opinion of humanity.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By David0858:

A lot of people are getting upset having their conduct during covid compared to Germans supporting the rise of Nazism.

Let's recapitulate.

A fifth of the population was legally classified as unclean. They were barred from most public spaces, including theatres, restaurants, movies, pubs, clubs, swimming pools, sporting events, concerts, conventions, etc.

To access public facilities, people had to carry a digital mark with them so authorities could confirm they weren't unclean.

The unclean were fired and barred from most jobs: education, healthcare, courts  - all public sector work, most major union jobs and a wide smattering of major private employers. When they were fired, the unclean were denied employment insurance, the reasoning being that they had been fired for cause on account of being unclean.

The unclean were banned from travel on trains, planes, and chartered boats. They had no legal means of leaving the country. Even if they wanted to, they could not escape the country that obviously hated them so.

It became illegal to socialize with the unclean.  They weren't allowed to attend weddings or funerals, or visit sick relatives or friends in hospital.

Special laws were made for the unclean subjecting them to house arrest if they were around a person who had recently had a positive PCR test. The unclean had to continue to cover their faces in public when universal masking was dropped.

It became socially acceptable to wish death upon the unclean in social media and in major news organizations. Public health figures and other politicians gave press conferences to shame and insult the unclean. The public developed shared pejorative names for them, and relished in insulting the unclean.

News media regularly ran polls asking if the unclean should be arrested or fined. Public figures openly and proudly spoke about witholding medically necessary healthcare from the unclean - letting them die. The unclean were removed from organ transplant lists, condemned to almost certain death.

No end date for these measures was ever suggested, no timeline given. To the contrary, this was called the "new normal".

Criticizing any of these developments made you a social pariah, and likely cost you most of your friendships and family relations, if not your job.

The lesson of the Holocaust - and of covid - isn't that Germans or Albertans or people of the 21st Century are uniquely gullible or evil. It's that for most people, "morality" is not a matter of principle, but rather of adopting what they perceive to be the dominant group ideology - even if that ideology is marked by wanton irrationality or brutal inhumanity.

Indeed, as in certain cults or gangs, the brutality or irrationality of the acts or beliefs required to signal group inclusion further entrench people into the ideology, rather than repel them; a kind of perverse sunk cost fallacy writ large.

So, yes, if you're a typical person - Albertan, Canadian or otherwise - it is overwhelmingly likely that you would have been a Nazi if you were born in Nazi Germany. If you cheered along lockdowns and mandates, that likelihood approaches certainty.

Repent.
View Quote
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top