BCM
User Panel

Page General » Golf
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 3:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't beat yourself up too bad on the sanded greens.  It turns a perfect roll into plinko more often than not  All you can do is work on pace
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Did a 3 hole playing lesson today.

Great instructor.  Much better than the first guy I tried about a month ago.  A little information overload, but will break it down and work on each thing individually at the range.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 2:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Scoring a little closer to ability today.

Lost two in the same tree line on 4 and 5......if I find the fucking squirrel that stole'em

Straighten those drives, quiet losing balls and tighten up those 3 putts and I'll break 90 tomorrow.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:16:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigPolska] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tanren37:
Scoring a little closer to ability today.

Lost two in the same tree line on 4 and 5......if I find the fucking squirrel that stole'em

Straighten those drives, quiet losing balls and tighten up those 3 putts and I'll break 90 tomorrow.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/123106/Capture_PNG-3195977.JPG

View Quote

What happened on 15?

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BigPolska:

What happened on 15?

View Quote

Hit a great tee shot, center fairway, but then fatted the first PW into the creek (so I thought).  Dropped 3 and pushed 4 on the right side of the green.  3 putted for crowd pleasing 7.

Should have walked up, because that first PW was sitting right on the edge of the creek.  I could have easy skulled that one across the green.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Hit a great tee shot, center fairway, but then fatted the first PW into the creek (so I thought).  Dropped 3 and pushed 4 on the right side of the green.  3 putted for crowd pleasing 7.

Should have walked up, because that first PW was sitting right on the edge of the creek.  I could have easy skulled that one across the green.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/123106/Screenshot_20240423-122121-076_png-3196003.JPG

View Quote

I saw you hit your mark with the drive... but stuff happens We have all been there too
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 4:17:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Told ya I'd break 90 next round.

Attachment Attached File

1 - I need a lob wedge.  The Callaway set SW is for shit and the GW pulled off some great saves that would have been much easier with more loft.  Either a 58 or maybe just replace the SW with a better 54.

2 - My wood shots are also for shit.  Next couple range days will be dedicated to hitting them off the deck now that grass is open.  I duff them straight, but 70 yard 3 wood shots cost me strokes and more importantly, break up my mental game.  

3 - Had two 3 putts (14 was a 3), both just missed the cup and went long, then I hurried the second shot because it was so close.  Stupid mistake not to give it the time it deserves.

4 - I need more birdies.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:59:06 AM EDT
[#8]

3 - Had two 3 putts (14 was a 3), both just missed the cup and went long, then I hurried the second shot because it was so close.  Stupid mistake not to give it the time it deserves.

View Quote

Don't worry about #3, even Scheffler 3 putts now and then
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BigPolska:

Don't worry about #3, even Scheffler 3 putts now and then
View Quote

Yeah, but that guy is still 3 putting for par
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 4:30:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By optimator:

View Quote

I did have a couple sweet bogey save one putts......
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:03:28 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By optimator:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#12]
I drained a 40+ foot downhill putt for a double bogey in league once.  It was like getting to 2nd base at prom.
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Logcutter:
I drained a 40+ foot downhill putt for a double bogey in league once.  It was like getting to 2nd base at prom.
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page General » Golf
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top