Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Well..I'm not quite sure wtf is going on, but I'm in after seeing ar-jedi's post.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

here is an update for you...

i just got email back from Katie and she has no fucking idea who you are.

she said you stole that photo from a modeling shoot that she did for Carlos Benjamin.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlos_benjamin/page23/

now she is freaked the fuck out.  she wants to know if she needs to call the authorities.  

please explain yourself before there is an ARFCOM witch hunt for your ass.

ar-jedi

BOOM headshot on the OP

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, our suspicions have proven correct!  Beingsafe finally gets his 15 minutes of fame before hopefully fading into obscurity!  The only way this could end any better than with beingsafe vanishing from GD altogether would be for him to vanish from arfcom at the same time as his mugshot shows up on smoking gun for doing something crazy IRL.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:03:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

she said you stole that photo from a modeling shoot that she did for Carlos Benjamin.

now she is freaked the fuck out.  she wants to know if she needs to call the authorities.  

ar-jedi

BOOM headshot on the OP

and here
we
go!

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Dizzam.

He got awful quiet, didn't he?
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:19:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Dizzam.

Why yes, yes he did

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The fact that you even have to ask this question speaks volumes about your character, or lack thereof.

I was wondering if anyone was going to call him on it. His poll fails because he doesn't have....I'm a shit bag for thinking about fucking around on my girlfriend with one of her friends. And that makes it even worse.

I should have looked at the user name before clicking the thread.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dizzam.

Why yes, yes he did

Trying to duck and cover.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1052310

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:27:07 PM EDT
[#9]
OP has about 30 threads in 2 days about women, pussy, cheating, marriage, having kids, and about twenty other bullshit threads.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

OP has about 30 threads in 2 days about women, pussy, cheating, marriage, having kids, and about twenty other bullshit threads.

And they are all a figment of his imagination but he got nailed to the wall in this thread because he stole pics off of the internet to pass of as the girl in this thread.

A member knows the girl and smacked his little pee pee, he hasn't came back to answer but he is posting in other threads so time will tell

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

And they are all a figment of his imagination but he got nailed to the wall in this thread because he stole pics off of the internet to pass of as the girl in this thread.
A member knows the girl and smacked his little pee pee, he hasn't came back to answer but he is posting in other threads so time will tell

The situation is real, although I probably won't do anything.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:36:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Was sort of hating myself for reading this crap and then BAM!  

OP, please tell me you're from Austin.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please explain the picture, ar jedi says it aint so, what's your side of the story?

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Was sort of hating myself for reading this crap and then BAM!  

OP, please tell me you're from Austin.

Why?
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well what is your answer about the pic being one of a members friend and her now being afraid ?

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:38:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I should have looked at the user name before clicking the thread.

It burned me a few times in the past.  I almost put him on ignore after the last time he burned me.  Not because I didn't want to see what he said, but to remind myself who he is so i don't look like an idiot yet again.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Please explain the picture, ar jedi says it aint so, what's your side of the story?

Ar-jedi is right that pic is from flickr. I didn't want to post her real face but they look similar. Compromise to satisfy the pic-mongers.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:40:40 PM EDT
[#18]
in on 4
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ar-jedi is right that pic is from flickr. I didn't want to post her real face but they look similar. Compromise to satisfy the pic-mongers.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Troll has been outed

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Ar-jedi is right that pic is from flickr.

you are a complete fucking tool.

feel free to quote me on that if you want to take this to the pit.  
it'll be my first trip and i can guaran-fucking-tee that it will be your last trip.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well,.... I'll just leave it up to the hive to decide. I think you're fooked

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 7:46:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you are an complete fucking tool.

it'll be my first trip and i can guaran-fucking-tee that it will be your last trip.

ar-jedi

Don't be passive; take HIM to the pit.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:17:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

i have an idea...

beingsafe,
explain yourself in a post for Katie.  
i sent her the ARFCOM link, she has read this entire thread and she can read your reply.
it had better be good.

ar-jedi
(she did comment that when pissed off i use the "f-word" a lot...)

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:30:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
beingsafe,

Well?
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i have an idea...

beingsafe,
i sent her the ARFCOM link, she has read this entire thread and she can read your reply.
it had better be good.

ar-jedi
(she did comment that when pissed off i use the "f-word" a lot...)

My apologies to Katie.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#28]
THIS THREAD GOT EPIC

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay here is another pic - having fun with the hula hoops
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/238/70321154.jpg

hey do me a favor, say hi to Katie from Robert C –– we were in a lot of the same MBA classes at UPenn Wharton together.  she hung at my place on Lancaster (Old Quaker Building) a lot, she'll remember that and criss-cut vinegar fries from the New Deck Tavern on Samson Street at 3am...

hey beingsafe,

ar-jedi

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha motherfucker!
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#30]
OP is bereft of gorm.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#31]
i have not been this disappointed since i went to federal court as a witness against my father and the marshals forgot to bring him to trial
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:54:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Youth is wasted on the young.

+1...nailed it
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 8:55:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Holy shit this must be a small world Jedi!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#34]
sure dude. what are you gonna do when you go in for the kill, she denies, then tells current gf?
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:18:39 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

sure dude. what are you gonna do when you go in for the kill, she denies, then tells current gf?

Posts like yours are funny because you obviously haven't read until the good part of the thread!

Thanks for the chuckle!!

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:20:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:

you are a complete fucking tool.

ar-jedi

In for the epicness of this call out....and IBTL too.

Getting pop-corn now.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:20:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Wow, this took an interesting turn.  Epic Bitchslap!
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:26:07 PM EDT
[#38]
If you're actually unhappy with your relationship with your girlfriend, then you deserve better.

If you just view your girlfriend as a dick warmer until the next best thing comes along, then she deserves better.

I guess you should break up with her either way and then go after her girlfriend.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:29:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
The fact that you even have to ask this question speaks volumes about your character, or lack thereof.

He said girlfriend, not wife.

The only difference between GF and wife is you can break it off with the GF and marriage should be for life.

But you don't ever cheat on either.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:41:03 PM EDT
[#40]
I don't think the pool party is going to happen as planned.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Beingsafe...creating a new username right now.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 9:57:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Beingsafe...creating a new username right now.

Beingstupid?
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 10:02:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

hey beingsafe,

ar-jedi

BOOM headshot on the OP

A beingsafe thread that's total bullshit? Say it isn't so.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#44]
OP must have nine lives to keep surviving shit like this...
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 10:06:25 PM EDT
[#45]
OTIO

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I don't know why people haven't learned to recognize his screenname and automatically think "Oh, it's just this asshole again."

I like how he was discussing her teeth earlier in the thread, but once he got caught lying tried to pass it off as "Uh, I meant they look similar."

What a dickhead!!!

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 10:11:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know why people haven't learned to recognize his screenname and automatically think "Oh, it's just this asshole again."

I like how he was discussing her teeth earlier in the thread, but once he got caught lying tried to pass it off as "Uh, I meant they look similar."

What a dickhead!!!

it's not like this is the first time he's gotten his ass reamed either.  he just keeps bouncing back...
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 10:12:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Man there are a lot of cute Katies on flickr.

Link Posted: 6/11/2010 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Get both.

It is the rule.
Link Posted: 6/11/2010 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know it's wrong. But there is nothing like the smooth skin of a 20-yo woman.

Sure there is, the smooth skin of a 19 year old.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top