Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 11/20/2010 11:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Funny thing is that happened once in my life. But in the last week it has happened 3 times and I got pushed from behind twice while I was standing minding my own bussiness. Strange?

Probably offensive line guards, tackles, centers, blocking backs, etc.  It is a natural reaction.   Nothing strange about it.

Link Posted: 11/20/2010 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, you're fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 11/20/2010 11:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

<CofC Violation  Goodbye!>
Link Posted: 11/20/2010 11:52:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
never.  but I'm also 6'5" and 300 pounds.

I'm 6' 6" and 250 and I've found that my size tends to attract more trouble than respect in that dickbags with little man syndrome seek to test themselves on me.

Hasn't worked out too well for the last few, but they try anyway.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 12:22:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Your attention, please.

If you choose to post in this thread, in a serious response to OP's original premise...read the whole thread first. Seriously. That train left the fucking tracks a few pages ago.

If you choose to post something completely unrelated, or some stream-of-consciousness blurt...you're at home here, and carry on.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 12:35:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Your attention, please.

If you choose to post in this thread, in a serious response to OP's original premise...read the whole thread first. Seriously. That train left the fucking tracks a few pages ago.

If you choose to post something completely unrelated, or some stream-of-consciousness blurt...you're at home here, and carry on.

Might as well post this in every thread Little Greggy starts.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
To the person who hit the report button: I'm not going to protect somebody from themselves.  Stupid is a self correcting condition.

I guess the question would be... can we be sure the information provided is really that of the poster?
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 1:35:54 AM EDT
[#8]
During college on 2$ pitcher night I went in one time and after about 3 pitchers by myself in a short time, i was literally falling my way out the door.  I don't know how many guys or girls I ran into and damn near knocked down on my way out.  Looking back, I'm probably lucky to have made it out without a serious asswhoopin.  I'm guessing now they were all probably in their first year of law school.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#9]
I do not avoid bars, Gregory7, but I do deny them my essence.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 1:43:02 AM EDT
[#10]
All kinds of shit happens in bars. I'm pretty good at letting a couple of things go if I'm in a good mood. Don't let one poor sad fuck ruin your night! Drink and be merry. Mow getting pushed from behind would bother me. I would say something then.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 2:04:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't know what the hell is going on here, but it's worth a tag! This thread's nuttier than a squirrel turd!
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 2:20:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, 82nd called him stupid.  I'm not in the least bit concerned.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 2:34:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't know what the hell is going on here, but it's worth a tag! This thread's nuttier than a squirrel turd!

I think the OP is either dangerous or a really good troll.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 2:47:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, 82nd called him stupid.  I'm not in the least bit concerned.

Que?

82nd made two philosophical statements to whomever pressed the report button.  You spoke directly / personally to the OP.  I am not saying I have any problem with what you said, but you are kidding yourself if you don't see a huge difference.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 2:50:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Funny thing is that happened once in my life. But in the last week it has happened 3 times and I got pushed from behind twice while I was standing minding my own bussiness. Strange?

Where is NorCal_LEO when you need him...
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 3:04:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
ProTip - bars are often a place where belligerent drunks congregate, looking to provoke a fight.

Bad shit happens in bars, go prepared Don't go.

FIFY

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:06:51 AM EDT
[#17]
1 800 GM TRUCK. I answer the phones during the day....call if you have found my cat.

call the number anyway
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:09:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Depends entirely what type of bar and what the age group/male female ratio is.  Back when I used to go to bars the ones with a lot of frat guys who were drinking heavily waiting for the girls to show up were often doing stupid shit like headbutting each other and then high fiving each other.  Although I highly respect our military, I have seen similar behavior at bars here among the gentlemen who have the sides and back of their heads shaved.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:45:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Who is Jessica, and why do you want her to be out all night?

She is a girl I met , who I like and I believe she likes me. I want to see her again to apologize for what I got her involved in .
She is not allowed to go to the place she regularly went dancing , because of lowlife dirtbags.

I  used this technique before and it worked ,She had not been at the club for 3 weeks , I told the scumbages she is their or I would do something they would not like and that night she was at the club , she looked scared to me. I saw her for a moment , she was talking to another guy at the time and when I came back around  she was gone.  She was not their last night and I am a man of my word .
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:47:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've not seen this particular degree of crazy in my 5+ years here.

I am certifiable

...as we're all sure you've been three hole certified.

Have your fun , I will say a prayer fo you in case your being told what to post.

Go ahead. The sooner you realize that there is NO god the sooner you'll set yourself free and actually live life.

You are living in a fantasy world, God exists .

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:47:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes, if you look like an easy mark, you will be picked on. Why not pick on the easiest guy to beat up at the bar.

I heard that's what you're supposed to do.  Walk in, pick one guy, and beat the hell out of him.  That way, the rest will leave you in peace to get your drink on.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:49:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they're dry runs before they make you disappear, as per your previous posts on disappearing.

That won't happen .  

Carl G Scalise Jrr.
274 Pine Grove Road
Herkimer NY 13350

315 866 8123

Jessica better be out all night tonite , or monday the  real fun starts

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:49:38 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey G7, Is this your old phone number???

(315) 866-3184

No

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:50:08 AM EDT
[#24]
all the time from the smallest gay in the bar  i guess they have some thing prove im 6foot 6 and 275
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:50:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
To the person who hit the report button: I'm not going to protect somebody from themselves.  Stupid is a self correcting condition.
How sure are you that's his personal info?  I think he's not all there, but that's what makes me wonder.

I don't lie about anything period.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:52:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
OP, do you park in your unmowed "sideyard"?

You have the wrong house , don't know what your talking about.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:57:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they're dry runs before they make you disappear, as per your previous posts on disappearing.

That won't happen .  

Carl G Scalise Jrr.
274 Pine Grove Road
Herkimer NY 13350

315 866 8123

Are you taking psychotropic medication for that mental illness?

Did you really just post your name, address, and phone number?

Don't worry all the local police know it.

This is the first believable thing I've seen you post.

My word is my bond , and I have never done something to someone else that I would not want done to myself.

Never had a blowjob, eh?

You know what I am talking about don't play stupid

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:58:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So what's the mandatory stay in a psych ward?  

I'll check this thread in 72 hours to see if he's back.

Have your fun

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 4:59:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

In your humble opinion

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Your attention, please.

I don't want to scare you , just give you some insight, bad things have happened to people who screw with me. This is not a threat just for your information God has my back..

An example , I went to my nephews soccer match and had a man taunt me the whole match , smiling at me the whole time he was doing it, ( what he did exactly I will not say at this point)
In the last minute of the game, his son either badly sprained or broke his leg .  This type of thing has happened a couple times.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:08:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the OP is either dangerous or a really good troll.

dangerous to the criminals that fucked with me for 4 years at this point in time.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:09:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is a girl I met , who I like and I believe she likes me. I want to see her again to apologize for what I got her involved in . What did you get her involved in?
She is not allowed to go to the place she regularly went dancing , because of lowlife dirtbags. Why, Do the dirtbags not let her go there, do you not let her go there, or does someone else not let her go there and if so who are they?

I  used this technique before and it worked What technique?,She had not been at the club for 3 weeks , I told the scumbages she is their Why would you tell them she was there? or I would do something they would not like and that night she was at the club , she looked scared to me. I saw her for a moment , she was talking to another guy at the time and when I came back around  she was gone.  She was not their last night and I am a man of my word .

WTF?
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:10:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes, if you look like an easy mark, you will be picked on. Why not pick on the easiest guy to beat up at the bar.

I heard that's what you're supposed to do.  Walk in, pick one guy, and beat the hell out of him.  That way, the rest will leave you in peace to get your drink on.

The bouncers will throw you out in a second.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:12:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That won't happen .  

Carl G Scalise Jrr.
274 Pine Grove Road
Herkimer NY 13350

315 866 8123

Are you taking psychotropic medication for that mental illness?

Did you really just post your name, address, and phone number?

Don't worry all the local police know it.

This is the first believable thing I've seen you post.

My word is my bond , and I have never done something to someone else that I would not want done to myself.

Ass raping included ?

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:12:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your attention, please.

I don't want to scare you , just give you some insight, bad things have happened to people who screw with me. This is not a threat just for your information God has my back..

An example , I went to my nephews soccer match and had a man taunt me the whole match , smiling at me the whole time he was doing it, ( what he did exactly I will not say at this point)
In the last minute of the game, his son either badly sprained or broke his leg .  This type of thing has happened a couple times.

Are you saying you hurt a child because his father made fun of you?
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:14:46 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The bouncers will throw you out in a second.

Not if you kick them in the nuts first, or go all Walker Texas Ranger on their asses and round house kick them in their faces.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:15:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is a girl I met , who I like and I believe she likes me. I want to see her again to apologize for what I got her involved in . What did you get her involved in?
She is not allowed to go to the place she regularly went dancing , because of lowlife dirtbags. Why, Do the dirtbags not let her go there, do you not let her go there, or does someone else not let her go there and if so who are they?

I  used this technique before and it worked What technique?,She had not been at the club for 3 weeks , I told the scumbages she is their Why would you tell them she was there? or I would do something they would not like and that night she was at the club , she looked scared to me. I saw her for a moment , she was talking to another guy at the time and when I came back around  she was gone.  She was not their last night and I am a man of my word .

WTF?

Nothing , just the fact that they saw me talking to her period

The dirtbags have told her not to see or speak to me.
I should not have said technique  , I gave the dirtbags a message she shows up or else.

I don't need to tell them anything , they follow me 24/7

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:18:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your attention, please.

I did absolutly nothing, God paid this man back in my opinion. I did not ask God to do anything. The reason much worse stuff has not happened to me is that the criminals know this.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:25:08 AM EDT
[#39]
You guys can believe me or not .

I have had to comfort about 30 men so far that have cried right in front of me because they were being forced to do something to me that they knew was wrong . It is a tough thing to deal with.

Theses people even use little children to screw with you. They are really very evil men and I want to teach them a simple lesson , you can screw with unethical people all day long. But dont screw with honest Americans. If I give them a hard enough time, just maybe this won't happen to someone else who is a good person in the future. I can only pray to God and do the best I can.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Awww.........this is rich

This is that shit that EPIC is made of
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:30:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Greg- does this ring any bells?

1/ (your delusions of grandeur) = actual importance of your life

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:36:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I have a plan to limit the power of organized crime in America and all I hope is that if something happens to me, some one else from this board will finish the job.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:44:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Greg7, I had a friend that was in a very similar predicament as you are in now. I shouldn't be saying this on the internet because they'll now know about it and make sure no one can get help this way

again but I can tell your in a serious situation so here it goes. I told my friend that the way to circumvent the local corrupt police and really get help was to first get the truth out. He did that by going to

the hospital because we knew the corrupt police couldn't do anything to him there because of all the witnesses and cameras there and everything he said would be written down and maybe

recorded if he asked to speak to a psychologist. He told the person he asked to see the psychologist about the danger he was in and how he might need to take care of the problem himself if the

doctors couldn't help him. Now when you see a psychologist you need to know what to tell him so he knows your not one of the crazies he is used to dealing with, so first thing when you see him tell

him that Freud sent you. Now he will act like he doesn't know what your talking about at first but that's just a cover to make sure your not compromised. Just keep telling him Freud sent you, that's our

code and tell him your story. The psychologist will get you in touch with the right people to get you the help you need to deal with the dirt bags and everyone else. These internet forums are not the

place to talk about these things, you now know who can help you so use the help. I can't tell you what happens once you get help because this isn't a secure place but there are people like us and

we work together and do what we can to set things right.

P.S. You can go anytime we're always willing to lend a hand day or night.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:45:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a plan to limit the power of organized crime in America and all I hope is that if something happens to me, some one else from this board will finish the job.

You really need to stop watching super-hero movies , and probably cut back on time spent with the X-Box.
and put the damned pipe down already....it done fugged your shit up .

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:55:00 AM EDT
[#45]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:I happen to be single and  i have met about 4 real quality women in the last few weeks , but no matter how interested they seem when they give me their number I never hear from them again.  This even happened with a very close old female friend this week, can't wait to have lunch with you then silence .

I have done the bar thing as well.  One thing I can tell you for certain is this: You may have met 4 quality women in the last few weeks, but you damn sure didn't meet them in a bar.  Quality women don't hang out in bars.
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 5:55:21 AM EDT
[#46]
If I'm mistaken I apologize, but in your, "I emailed the police," thread, didn't you say that you were married?
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 6:02:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He was probably CIA.

They were probably CIA, NSA, KGB...

It's a setup.

This is beginning to sound like the work of a CHAOS agent. Get out now! It's no longer a joke!
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 6:09:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You guys can believe me or not .

I have had to comfort about 30 men so far that have cried right in front of me because they were being forced to do something to me that they knew was wrong . It is a tough thing to deal with.

Theses people even use little children to screw with you. They are really very evil men and I want to teach them a simple lesson , you can screw with unethical people all day long. But dont screw with honest Americans. If I give them a hard enough time, just maybe this won't happen to someone else who is a good person in the future. I can only pray to God and do the best I can.

WTF??????????????
Link Posted: 11/21/2010 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your attention, please.

I did absolutly nothing, God paid this man back in my opinion. I did not ask God to do anything. The reason much worse stuff has not happened to me is that the criminals know this.

Wow, I think you need to take a vacation, Greg.  Maybe get back on the meds, too.

Link Posted: 11/21/2010 6:10:53 AM EDT
[#50]

I need a pancake on a bunny's head; and quick!  

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top