Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2011 9:33:42 PM EDT
I picked a bottle of this up from the package store tonight and I am definitely not disappoint. $14.98 out the door for this 750ml bottle is a steal. I usually use vodka to make white Russians or screwdrivers but I tried this straight. There was none of the rubbing alcohol taste associated with my old go to vodka, Svetka. I have plowed through at least half the bottle making screwdrivers and I feel like a million dollars. AAR to follow when I wake up tomorrow afternoon.
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 9:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I love the stuff.  Keep it in the freezer.  Mix it with Xing Mango or Peach tea.
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the heads up.  i need some good vodka for my cabinet.
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 10:03:00 PM EDT
[#3]
???

There's hard liqour that doesn't taste like how rubbing alcohol smells?
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I picked a bottle of this up from the package store tonight and I am definitely not disappoint. $14.98 out the door for this 750ml bottle is a steal. I usually use vodka to make white Russians or screwdrivers but I tried this straight. There was none of the rubbing alcohol taste associated with my old go to vodka, Svetka. I have plowed through at least half the bottle making screwdrivers and I feel like a million dollars. AAR to follow when I wake up tomorrow afternoon.

There aren't many potato vodkas offered here, but Luksusowa is a decent/good one and not that spendy.  Try Chopin Polish potato vodka if you like potatos.

Chris

Link Posted: 3/22/2011 10:10:13 PM EDT
[#5]
It's in the $11 range around here: by far the best liquor value extant.
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Vodka was invented in Poland and this shit is good stuff.
Link Posted: 3/22/2011 10:19:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
???

There's hard liqour that doesn't taste like how rubbing alcohol smells?

You should be sleeping, there's school in the morning.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:18:41 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm up now and have absolutely no hangover. Wow I am impressed.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:30:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:32:00 AM EDT
[#10]
[/quote]

There aren't many potato vodkas offered here, but Luksusowa is a decent/good one and not that spendy.  Try Chopin Polish potato vodka if you like potatos.

Chris

[/quote]

I may give it a try thanks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:36:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Lately, I've been using it and Kahlua 70 proof to make breast milk white Russians.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:39:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's in the $11 range around here: by far the best liquor value extant.

All the liquor around here is overpriced. I live in a dry county so we have to drive to any neighboring county to purchase our spirits. It is really shitty.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:46:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Same for this stuff - I have a couple of gallons of it:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_rUW6DgdRSGc/TEt2hrj-CEI/AAAAAAAADFk/VBA-08Wf6ag/s1600/Monopolowa.jpg

That is right on the shelf next to the Luksusowa. Will put it on my liquor shopping list.
Link Posted: 3/23/2011 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lately, I've been using it and Kahlua 70 proof to make breast milk white Russians.  

Are you shitting me? Real breast milk? If it it is true that is awesome.
Link Posted: 3/24/2011 7:15:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you shitting me? Real breast milk? If it it is true that is awesome.

I don't know man, from what I remember breast milk is kind of oily and gamey.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top