Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How can such a thing happen in the bastion of freedom known as the South?

I can't be too hard on them, considering SLC is such a left wing place despite being in Utah.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
She's a fucktard and I didn't vote for her.  

Just  to set the record straight.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I would say that the real embarrasment to the "great state of NC" is that enough people voted for her so she could win.

Unfortunately,  NC has seen a huge infux of liberal yankees who've fucked up their states beyond repair, have bailed out  and are ruining Southern States  as we speak.

So for the last 20 yrs. they've cashed out their union monies, bailed and come down South.

Gonna live the good life and make fun of the locals.  

We don't need them and their liberal voting records and wish they'd just stayed up north and sucked on bratwurts.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, and the folks will vote her in again.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

135 years of Democratic dominance in NC (since Reconstruction ended in 1876) and it has gotten blacks what?

Oh, hell, lets just start with 1970.  50 years of liberal Democratic dominance in NC and it has gotten blacks what?

Higher unemployment numbers?  More blacks dependent on government welfare?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

She'll  never see a 2nd term , Bev was a flash in the pan.  

A one term wonder.  She's done.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

NorthEastern influance
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#9]
man way to give the GOP the governorship
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too many big city thinkers have relocated here.  That and alot of the old timers are democrats from a time when most democrats weren't liberals and they can't realize that the party they knew is not the same party as today.

It's Bush's the Yankee's fault!

NC has had fucked up gun laws long before the Yankee's were a problem.
1859?

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone who proposes such a thing should immediately be shit-canned. Where are the demands for her resignation?

She's advocating treason against the United States Constitution.  She should be tried for conspiracy to commit treason.

She would have been when my Grandfather was a young man, but than again there wouldn't have been a female governor of North Carolina when my Grandfather was a young man.

19th Amendment was a BIG mistake folks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  She's raised the sales tax, income tax, gas tax, tobacco tax and alcohol tax.  And I'd wager plenty more that I don't know about.  She's hit every citizen of the state in the wallet.  I know someone that was asked to help with her campaign and they told her no.  Even most Dems don't like her.  She's as good as gone.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#13]
At my Brigade's going away ceremoney for our last deployment, after being introduced as the biggest friend of the military the military has ever seen, she pronounced Brigade as Bigrade for her whole speech. She's a fucking retard.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too many big city thinkers have relocated here.  That and alot of the old timers are democrats from a time when most democrats weren't liberals and they can't realize that the party they knew is not the same party as today.

It's Bush's the Yankee's fault!

NC has had fucked up gun laws long before the Yankee's were a problem.

We have open carry, you can carry loaded in a vehicle as long as it's in view without a permit, shall issue cc permits.  Outside of the permits (which you don't need if you have a ccw) and the paper you sign that states you read the law about leaving them accessible to minors they're really not that bad.

ETA:  Now Durham is a whole different story.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#15]
She is showing a total lack of ability to be in touch with reality. It is a mental disorder that seems to be running ramped in the leftist lately. I think it probably is a disorder that is very similar to panic disorder. You will see more of it as the economy does not improve much if at all, and the election draws nearer. If anyone tries to suspend elections most likely the economy will become the least of there problems.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 4:24:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
She is showing a total lack of ability to be in touch with reality. It is a mental disorder that seems to be running ramped in the leftist lately. I think it probably is a disorder that is very similar to panic disorder. You will see more of it as the economy does not improve much if at all, and the election draws nearer. If anyone tries to suspend elections most likely the economy will become the least of there problems.

+1
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:12:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  She's raised the sales tax, income tax, gas tax, tobacco tax and alcohol tax.  And I'd wager plenty more that I don't know about.  She's hit every citizen of the state in the wallet.  I know someone that was asked to help with her campaign and they told her no.  Even most Dems don't like her.  She's as good as gone.

She knows it, which is why she doesn't want to have an election.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top