Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/22/2011 9:29:36 PM EDT
Without my consent or knowledge, and most probably forged my name....Is there anyway i can check and see????
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#1]
She'll kill you before you get the chance.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Without my consent or knowledge, and most probably forged my name....Is there anyway i can check and see????

UH OH........................

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She'll kill you before you get the chance.

Probably already got him.....
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Dibs on yer guns.

If she put those on the policy...  uh, dibs on yer dog.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:32:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Call the insurance company.  Sounds like you already know who that is.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#7]
What makes u think she did?
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:32:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Dibs on optics, ammo and mistress(es)
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Dibs on guns, ammo, and wife.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#10]
She's been poisoning you for months. It is already too late.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Not possible since you have to complete a medical exam for a sufficient amount of coverage.

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#12]
tag
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not possible since you have to complete a medical exam for a sufficient amount of coverage.  

Maybe he just ain't worth that much?  
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#14]

You're dead!
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:38:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Hire a food taster.

Stat.

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#16]
what makes you think that?
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Got a cruise planned?
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Bye
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:44:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Sufficient, meaning a new benz and a mansion. For a new ford and a 3 bedroom house with the pool boy, you can bet she got enough coverage.

You will probably have to live a year before she can collect..... I suggest banging some whores.

You can probably leverage out the pool boy for about $10000.  

If you want to fix the rest of the situation, remember the road flares.  Lime, water, shovel, and road flares.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:45:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#21]
You guys are fu*&ed up!  FUNNY AS HELL, but fu*&ed up...

When I was shopping for life insurance, even for a basic crap term plan, I had to submit urine and do some kind of BS stress test.  Unless she also had a guy stand in for you claiming to be you, I can't imagine its that easy to just insure someones life without their cooperation.  If you think she went to the great lengths it would take to do it, then by all means start snooping, get all the dirt you can dig and then go to the Police.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:49:38 PM EDT
[#22]
OP dead?
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#23]
We've been separated for almost five years and she simply will not give me a divorce.
She has had another man in her life from the beginning and i have had someone in my life
for quite some time.

She cannot get the house, it was a gift.
I have her everything else, fair enough i thought.

She cannot get alimony.....she has to be hanging on for a reason????

I know just a couple of months before we parted ways she INSISTED i get life insurance.
After a bit of nagging i stopped in the middle of the road and said, o.k. lets go right now.
I will get us "each" a million dollar policy. I said o.k.?

She had that deer in the headlight look...i said o.k.?.......i said I'm parked inthe middle of the road and there are cars behind me, do you want to go?
She said nothing and i drove off.

She did tell me once she would poison me and i did get sick. I told my nephew if something happened to me, i wanted her investigated.
Her best friend has a million dollars policy on her husband. "she" has been feeding him for the last five years. He's like 38-40
and has heart problems all of a sudden.

He has had the wire ran through his legs whatever that is.
She and my hope soon to be ex gos out and parties all the time.

Her husband had to go to the emergency room because he thought he was having a heart attack.
Someone else gets in touch with his wife and shes get to the hospital your husband might be having a heart attack.
She shows up pretty lit. She sees he aint dead so while they are admitting him to the hospital to be watched over night, "he has good insurance"
she fuckin leaves!!!!!!

she leaves with my so called wife and they, two women, spend the night with five men, but says nothing happened, yeah right.
I think he kicked her out but I'm not sure, i know i overheard someone saying they where moving her, did not mention him.

Just watching my six....my ex is mental...no, really!
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:54:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Contested divorce.  Get one.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:55:55 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Contested divorce.  Get one.
+87

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

We've been separated for almost five years and she simply will not give me a divorce.

She has had another man in her life from the beginning and i have had someone in my life

for quite some time.

I know just a couple of months before we parted ways she INSISTED i get life insurance.

After a bit of nagging i stopped in the middle of the road and said, o.k. lets go right now.

She had that deer in the headlight look...i said o.k.?.......i said I'm parked inthe middle of the road and there are cars behind me, do you want to go?

She did tell me once she would poison me and i did get sick. I told my nephew if something happened to me, i wanted her investigated.

Her best friend has a million dollars policy on her husband. "she" has been feeding him for the last five years. He's like 38-40

Her husband had to go to the emergency room because he thought he was having a heart attack.

Someone else gets in touch with his wife and shes get to the hospital your husband might be having a heart attack.

She shows up pretty lit. She sees he aint dead so while they are admitting him to the hospital to be watched over night, "he has good insurance"

she fuckin leaves!!!!!!

she leaves with my so called wife and they, two women, spend the night with five men, but says nothing happened, yeah right.

I think he kicked her out but I'm not sure, i know i overheard someone saying they where moving her, did not mention him.

Oh boy.  I am so in on this thread.

Be careful, man.

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
for quite some time.

she fuckin leaves!!!!!!

Christ man, I hope to god you are just trolling.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

for quite some time.

she fuckin leaves!!!!!!

this sounds really, really bad.

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Dibs on guns, ammo, and wife.

Beat me to it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#30]
If what OP posted is true, it is really f-uped.  Stay with the light, be guarded and out live her.  She's the debbil.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
for quite some time.

she fuckin leaves!!!!!!

Christ man, I hope to god you are just trolling.

I promise I'm not, this is as real as it gets!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:12:25 PM EDT
[#32]
I would at least start a paper trail with the cops.
Not that it will do you any good if you're dead.
Good luck, watch your six.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#33]
In for the let down
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Yer done.

Sit in the bathtub with as many loaded mags as possible.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:16:04 PM EDT
[#35]
If someone tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back, ya hear!
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#36]

fuck it...

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:17:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Do you live with this woman still?  

If so get the holy fuck out - and in the meantime don't eat anything else that is shared food.  Buy it yourself and don't let it out of your control once you have it.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#38]
I should not say a whole lot.
I was just wondering how bad i need to watch my back right now.

I will say i gave her everything in the house, tens of thousands of dollars worth of shit which i had to replace.
Tens of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry, etc, etc...she took ALL five t.v.'s and did not leave me with a single one.

She promised to sign the divorce TWO TIMES!!! cost me $500 each time i filed.
I have only talked to her once in the past two years and that was to ask her if she would sign the divorce, and she said, yeah, have the papers drawn up and i will sign them.
She diden't, she lied to me AGAIN!

Now, she put a restraining order on me, cost me another five hundred to my lawyer.
I told him not to contest it because i do not want to be around her ANYWAY!!!!

Now I'm out about $1,600 total and i STILL I'm married to her.
My lawyers wants $1,500 for a non-contested divorce and will not give
me a estimate for a contested divorce.

He basically told me on a contested divorce, the one with the deepest pockets usually wins.
In this economy, how much will that be???

Ive got money put aside, yeah, but i do not want to waste anymore than i have to getting a divorce.
Especially since i have been told we do not know where the bottom of the money pit lays.

Women...NEVER AGAIN!
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:20:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Pics of policy holder and quickly please.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#41]
That bitch is about to get paid....
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Do you live with this woman still?  

If so get the holy fuck out - and in the meantime don't eat anything else that is shared food.  Buy it yourself and don't let it out of your control once you have it.  

No, we have been separated for five years.
The last year we where together i got REALLY sick.

I remember we both where in the bath room and she was going somewhere.
I grabbed her hand and went to my knees and said i do not feel good at all
and asked her to stay until i felt a little better, she shook my hand away and left.

I got out shortly after that.
I took me about eight months to "feel" right again.

Right now i feel better than i have in years.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:29:26 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

for quite some time.

she fuckin leaves!!!!!!

You better hope the hitman isn't offering a "Buy One, Get The Second One Half Off!" deal.

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

On second thought, better not.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s158/Gearbroker/top-1.jpg

We'll be seeing here again, but the lead up will be "Hi, I'm Joe Walsh, and tonight we're hoping your tips can lead us to one Black Widow who wanted more than a divorce would offer!"

No seriously dude, move to another state and don't tell anyone where you are.

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:34:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Back to my original question...is there ANYWAY i can find out if she has a policy on me or not?
I know when my father died i thought he did not have ANY insurance on him and i was ready and willing to foot the bill.
Turns out, he had $10,500 which help out A LOT! I REALLY miss my dad....
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

On second thought, better not.

Too late, she looks evil.  

So why don't you have tests made to see if toxins are present?    Why all of a sudden do you think she forged your name on a policy?
eta:   you didn't have tests made in the past when ill?
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Back to my original question...is there ANYWAY i can find out if she has a policy on me or not?

Call the insurance company?

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#49]
That woman looks good, but you can totally tell she is batshit crazy.

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Call the insurance company?

This needs to be a complicated fact checking mission!  Common sense be damned!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top