User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
In on page two (Which is mine...)
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Back to my original question...is there ANYWAY i can find out if she has a policy on me or not?
I know when my father died i thought he did not have ANY insurance on him and i was ready and willing to foot the bill.
Turns out, he had $10,500 which help out A LOT! I REALLY miss my dad....

See if any credit checks have been done on you is one suggestion I would have.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:49:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Back to my original question...is there ANYWAY i can find out if she has a policy on me or not?
I know when my father died i thought he did not have ANY insurance on him and i was ready and willing to foot the bill.

See if any credit checks have been done on you is one suggestion I would have.

21, never gave her consent to use my ss#
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Not possible since you have to complete a medical exam for a sufficient amount of coverage.  

Not necessarily. I got a 500k policy with no medical.

Yeah, its pretty easy to get insurance round here. I have no idea which insurance company it would be.
But i know when my father died and i thought he had no insurance, they ran his name and ss# through a computer and it came up he had $10,500
at the funeral home
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:56:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Is the ex Philipino?
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:56:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:57:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is the ex Philipino?

Nope.......
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:57:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Dibs on yer guns.

If she put those on the policy...  uh, dibs on yer dog.

You better get there before the cops.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:58:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics of policy holder and quickly please.

On second thought, better not.

Too late, she looks evil.  

So why don't you have tests made to see if toxins are present?    Why all of a sudden do you think she forged your name on a policy?
eta:   you didn't have tests made in the past when ill?

No, no tests.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 10:59:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Not possible since you have to complete a medical exam for a sufficient amount of coverage.  

Yeah, its pretty easy to get insurance round here. I have no idea which insurance company it would be.
But i know when my father died and i thought he had no insurance, they ran his name and ss# through a computer and it came up he had $10,500
at the funeral home

Really.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:02:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Why all of a sudden do you think she forged your name on a policy?
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:03:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Got to go to bed, its two in the morning here.
If someone could give me some useful information it really would be greatly appreciated.

I will leave you will this...Big Smo. Night and see you guys in the morning.....HOPEFULLY?
kICKIN IT IN 10 A C
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:03:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm trying to figure out why she does not want a divorce.
She has a man in her life.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd get some med. tests and write this history up and take it to a PD Det. and ask him how to handle it.  See if he will send her something on PD stationary to document your concerns.   The main point is to put her on notice that the PD has info on this situation.   For example, her threat to poison you.

eta   and follow up on finding the forged policy.    I'm sure the PD would love that one.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:11:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Without my consent or knowledge, and most probably forged my name....Is there anyway i can check and see????

Her and I are 50/50...Sorry!

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying to figure out why she does not want a divorce.
She has a man in her life.

talk to the man in her life... Seriously, I would ask him, "wouldn't you want all ties to me severed? tell her to sign the papers... or are you afraid she still loves me?"

He will get her to sign them.

#1) he's afraid of me
#2) he's 22 shes 41 (he's using her, they are using each other?)
#3) She has just now put a restraining order on me (which i do not go around her anyway)
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:13:44 PM EDT
[#22]
most people don't know what a mean wifer is capable of.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:13:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'd get some med. tests and write this history up and take it to a PD Det. and ask him how to handle it.  See if he will send her something on PD stationary to document your concerns.   The main point is to put her on notice that the PD has info on this situation.   For example, her threat to poison you.

eta   and follow up on finding the forged policy.    I'm sure the PD would love that one.

I've went to the Police, they basically stopped me mid sentence and told me they did not want to get in the middle of a divorce and would not hear me out.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Common sense.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:15:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Does she have any facts/evidence to even remotely justify a RO?   Worse case scenario, she could be trying to set you up.  Stay aware.  Some courts hand those out like candy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've went to the Police, they basically stopped me mid sentence and told me they did not want to get in the middle of a divorce and would not hear me out.

I'll bet the DA will listen to your lawyer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:17:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he just ain't worth that much?  

He has to be... he's fucking Elite!
-SS

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Have you pulled a credit report? Maybe she has $500k worth of credit cards out in your name? Perhaps she did pull out life insurance and has paid late. Which would show up if they reported it. There are also ways to lock up your credit so she can't use it. Also, how long were you "married and living together"?

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Profile of the Sociopath

I think she might have multiple personality disorder also....among other things but she is definitely without a doubt a Sociopath! I FUCKIN PROMISE!
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:23:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Does she have any facts/evidence to even remotely justify a RO?   Worse case scenario, she could be trying to set you up.  Stay aware.  Some courts hand those out like candy.

ALL lies, plus "her best friend" was there "knows nothing personally about be" ready to purger/perjury herself.
I just let my lawyer handle it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#31]
This is my wife to a T
Everything listed below is "exactly" her personality!

* Glibness and Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning
     They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

* Grandiose Sense of Self
     Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

* Pathological Lying
     Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
     A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

* Shallow Emotions
     When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

* Incapacity for Love

* Need for Stimulation
     Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy
     Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
     Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

* Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
     Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

* Irresponsibility/Unreliability
     Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

* Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
     Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

* Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
     Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

* Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
     Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:29:25 PM EDT
[#32]
IM sent
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes, when you actually run into a sociopath you know it.  Looks like you did.  I've seen one too.  No sense of right or wrong, just evil.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:34:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Honestly, I'd hire a PI and have him dig up as much dirt as possible; related to life insurance and not.  You'd be surprised what kind of secrets people have and just how easy it is to uncover them when you know the channels to surf.  I know you don't want to spend anymore money on it and I understand that, but if you hire someone that's been in the buisness for a while, they'll know all the loop holes and be able to give you advice on how to get the courts on your side.  They will also be able to assist you with what rights you have as her "husband" to peak into her financial and personal business.  Remember, your still her husband too, so the same games she's playing can be played by you.    
Bottom line, even if she didn't take out a life insurance policy on you, if she used your SS# or credit without permission you may be able to charge her with fraud.  That would at least give you a barganing chip in that you use the charge to force her to divorce you.  If she won't sign the papers, you follow through with the charges.  If she signs them, you drop em...  A good PI will also be able to find insurance policies in your name, credit uses, money trails, etc... and if there is one, Stranger Originated Life Insurance is a crime in most states and can be classified as insurance fraud in some as well.

Don't mess around with this bro.  If she really is as crazy and heartless as you say, there's no telling what she and her little baby pet are up to.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:36:14 PM EDT
[#35]
I was going to make a joke, but your situation is too serious for that.  

Maybe call all the major insurance companies and ask them?  

Good luck.  Whatever you do, don't die!  Make sure you survive just to spite her!

Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:46:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Honestly, I'd hire a PI and have him dig up as much dirt as possible; related to life insurance and not.  You'd be surprised what kind of secrets people have and just how easy it is to uncover them when you know the channels to surf.  I know you don't want to spend anymore money on it and I understand that, but if you hire someone that's been in the buisness for a while, they'll know all the loop holes and be able to give you advice on how to get the courts on your side.  They will also be able to assist you with what rights you have as her "husband" to peak into her financial and personal business.  Remember, your still her husband too, so the same games she's playing can be played by you.    
Bottom line, even if she didn't take out a life insurance policy on you, if she used your SS# or credit without permission you may be able to charge her with fraud.  That would at least give you a barganing chip in that you use the charge to force her to divorce you.  If she won't sign the papers, you follow through with the charges.  If she signs them, you drop em...  A good PI will also be able to find insurance policies in your name, credit uses, money trails, etc... and if there is one, Stranger Originated Life Insurance is a crime in most states and can be classified as insurance fraud in some as well.

Don't mess around with this bro.  If she really is as crazy and heartless as you say, there's no telling what she and her little baby pet are up to.

I called a PI and he said the charge would be $1,700 to "follow her around" for four days.
to go  into it like you suggest, and i totally agree, would probably sit me back ten grand and i will STILL be married to her.

It seems like this will never end....
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:47:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I was going to make a joke, but your situation is too serious for that.  

Maybe call all the major insurance companies and ask them?  

Good luck.  Whatever you do, don't die!  Make sure you survive just to spite her!  

That's what I'm trying. The stress is enough to kill anyone.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:52:19 PM EDT
[#38]
You have not lived with her for over five years?  In Alabama?  You have grounds for a fault based divorce or a no fault divorce.  She does not need to agree to it.  File.  Let her contest all she wants, you will end up divorced in the end.  You also need a better lawyer.  

What makes you think she obtained an insurance policy on you?  

I am missing something here.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:52:32 PM EDT
[#39]
This is ridiculous.

Have you thought about contacting the FBI? Seems like they are always involved in cases where crazy ex wife is trying to plot murder of husband...
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm pretty sure we have a PI on Arfcom, or at least someone who might have the skills to check her out.  
I'm not sure the best way to find out who it would be.  

I reread you first?  post about her freezing when you said you would get you both a policy.  Big red flag. Another thing I've personally observed of a sociopath,   sometimes they will tell you the straight up truth for some reason, even if it is bad.  Sounds crazy, but so are they.  My point here is she said she would poison you.  She probably tried.
Link Posted: 10/22/2011 11:55:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I called a PI and he said the charge would be $1,700 to "follow her around" for four days.
to go  into it like you suggest, and i totally agree, would probably sit me back ten grand and i will STILL be married to her.

It seems like this will never end....

Wow man, that's crazy!  Try another one... Hell, keep trying until you find someone that can help you for a reasonable price.  There is no benefit to them "following her around" so if that's all they can offer, move on to the next one.  I wish I lived closer to you bro, I'd be glad to help you out.
Link Posted: 10/23/2011 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#42]
The Medical Information Bureau www.mib.com might be able to help you.  Also, there is a web site called www.policylocator.com that might help.  Then there is FindYourPolicy.com which is an Insurance policy data base...  Hope some of them help you.
Link Posted: 10/23/2011 12:18:47 AM EDT
[#43]
ARE YOU DONE TROLLING FOR THE NIGHT? PULL A CREDIT REPORT. UNTIL YOU DO THAT STOP POSTING.
Link Posted: 10/23/2011 12:20:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

What you might have is a policy that pays only if you get struct by lightning while surfing in an ocean in Arizona. No insurance company insures someone for $500K with out med exam. Check the policy it's probably $5,000.
Link Posted: 10/23/2011 12:28:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
ARE YOU DONE TROLLING FOR THE NIGHT? PULL A CREDIT REPORT. UNTIL YOU DO THAT STOP POSTING.

MY BALLS ITCH AND I'M DRUNK. ONCE YOU'RE DONE SCRATCHING MY SACK GET YOUR CREDIT REPORT.
Link Posted: 10/23/2011 12:42:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

What you might have is a policy that pays only if you get struct by lightning while surfing in an ocean in Arizona. No insurance company insures someone for $500K with out med exam. Check the policy it's probably $5,000.

I was just offered a no med policy and I want to say it was 150k. The price goes up without the med check though.

I don't remember the cap but I am sure you can't get 500k life with no med.
Link Posted: 10/23/2011 1:40:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You guys are fu*&ed up!  FUNNY AS HELL, but fu*&ed up...

When I was shopping for life insurance, even for a basic crap term plan, I had to submit urine and do some kind of BS stress test.  Unless she also had a guy stand in for you claiming to be you, I can't imagine its that easy to just insure someones life without their cooperation.  If you think she went to the great lengths it would take to do it, then by all means start snooping, get all the dirt you can dig and then go to the Police.

I bought life insurance with no type of tests of any kind. I am younger 27 now, 25 of the time of the policy buying so maybe thats why.
Link Posted: 10/23/2011 1:54:13 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

We've been separated for almost five years and she simply will not give me a divorce.

She has had another man in her life from the beginning and i have had someone in my life

for quite some time.

She cannot get the house, it was a gift.

I have her everything else, fair enough i thought.

She cannot get alimony.....she has to be hanging on for a reason????

I know just a couple of months before we parted ways she INSISTED i get life insurance.

After a bit of nagging i stopped in the middle of the road and said, o.k. lets go right now.

I will get us "each" a million dollar policy. I said o.k.?

She had that deer in the headlight look...i said o.k.?.......i said I'm parked inthe middle of the road and there are cars behind me, do you want to go?

She said nothing and i drove off.

She did tell me once she would poison me and i did get sick. I told my nephew if something happened to me, i wanted her investigated.

Her best friend has a million dollars policy on her husband. "she" has been feeding him for the last five years. He's like 38-40

and has heart problems all of a sudden.

He has had the wire ran through his legs whatever that is.

She and my hope soon to be ex gos out and parties all the time.

Her husband had to go to the emergency room because he thought he was having a heart attack.

Someone else gets in touch with his wife and shes get to the hospital your husband might be having a heart attack.

She shows up pretty lit. She sees he aint dead so while they are admitting him to the hospital to be watched over night, "he has good insurance"

she fuckin leaves!!!!!!

she leaves with my so called wife and they, two women, spend the night with five men, but says nothing happened, yeah right.

I think he kicked her out but I'm not sure, i know i overheard someone saying they where moving her, did not mention him.

Just watching my six....my ex is mental...no, really!

Link Posted: 10/23/2011 2:13:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

A life insurance policy with a death benefit of $10,500.00 is really nothing mnore than a burial policy. My father had nearly the same as a UAW member, which I discovered when calling his local union office after he passed away. Policies like that require no medical, but to get a "lottery-like policy," the type you believe your wife wants on you, will require a complete medical. As has already been suggested, get a copy of your credit report for confirmation.

Link Posted: 10/23/2011 2:53:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

A life insurance policy with a death benefit of $10,500.00 is really nothing mnore than a burial policy. My father had nearly the same as a UAW member, which I discovered when calling his local union office after he passed away. Policies like that require no medical, but to get a "lottery-like policy," the type you believe your wife wants on you, will require a complete medical. As has already been suggested, get a copy of your credit report for confirmation.

There was an above poster who said he got one for 500k with no medical.

I personally have one for 100k and i didn't do a medical.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top