Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/3/2011 1:45:37 PM EDT
Good thing the owner did not drive it here. He brought it in on a roll-off tow truck.

I like it, and yes the odometer is correct.

Front bumper needs a little attention, but I guess it will suffice.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
He screwed you.

It only has a 1/2 tank of gas.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 1:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
That 4x4 taken in trade must have been "really" nice....
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't know you could have those things in Canada.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Either the previous owner was an idiot or that was one hell of a nice 4x4.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

Sorry I cannot disclose the price, but he did drive away in a new Escalade and his wallet was a bit heavier...
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 1:59:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Straight up for a UniMog commercial conversion.  

or BigFoot

ETA:  23K Kilometers?
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I came
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

Sorry I cannot disclose the price, but he did drive away in a new Escalade and his wallet was a bit heavier...

That's a bad trade all the way around....a fuckin Escalade?  That shit ain't a 4X4....the only way I would take an escalade would be if they gave me full asking price on the Vette and tossed in the Escalade as a gift.  And even then I'd still take it straight to a Ford or Toyota dealer and trade it in....
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#10]
How many carburetors ?
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:10:46 PM EDT
[#11]
beautiful car. Always like that blue
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

How many carburetors ?

87...duh
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:12:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow! Sweet!
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Must not make jokes about Escalades in Canada  
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#15]
1967? 427 Tripower?
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:25:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

That's a bad trade all the way around....a fuckin Escalade?  That shit ain't a 4X4....the only way I would take an escalade would be if they gave me full asking price on the Vette and tossed in the Escalade as a gift.  And even then I'd still take it straight to a Ford or Toyota dealer and trade it in....

In 5 years the Corvette will be worth more, the Escalade you will get zip out of.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

That's a bad trade all the way around....a fuckin Escalade? That shit ain't a 4X4....the only way I would take an escalade would be if they gave me full asking price on the Vette and tossed in the Escalade as a gift. And even then I'd still take it straight to a Ford or Toyota dealer and trade it in....

In 5 years the Corvette will be worth more, the Escalade you will get zip out of.

And I bet that Vette would be better at offroad than the Escalade....
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

That's a bad trade all the way around....a fuckin Escalade? That shit ain't a 4X4....the only way I would take an escalade would be if they gave me full asking price on the Vette and tossed in the Escalade as a gift. And even then I'd still take it straight to a Ford or Toyota dealer and trade it in....

Yeah, probably not...
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Damn he got raped then reraped and raped again! An Escalade?? WTF so much fail on his part maybe he deserved it. That would easily fetch 150K at auction if it is matching # and original miles.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

So only $20k?  Nice.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:30:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Nice.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
1967? 427 Tripower?

What it looks like to me. Fuckin' bad
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

Wasnt going for that, just that there are better "Truck" choices
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:37:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How many carburetors ?

There you go.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:40:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

Yeah, probably not...

Sarcasm dude....but w/ that said...Escalades are still shitty "trucks"
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Damn he got raped then reraped and raped again! An Escalade?? WTF so much fail on his part maybe he deserved it. That would easily fetch 150K at auction if it is matching # and original miles.

It is, documented. The car has gone through a restoration though, a very good restoration.

Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

Yeah, probably not...

I was killing your sarcastic posts with seriousness.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:44:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Dagger, do you need or want an adopted son?  I would gladly fill that void.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:45:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good fuckin trade!

Dare I ask how much $?

Yeah, probably not...

Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#30]
DO WANT!

DO WANT!

DO WANT!
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is, documented. The car has gone through a restoration though, a very good restoration.

This story has so much bullshit written all over it  I can't believe it...Cool Story Bro....
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:55:16 PM EDT
[#32]
It does ?

How so ? I just took the pics, we got the car in about 2 hours ago.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:56:41 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

It does ?

I believe your story...but can I ask what other "rides" the owner has in his stable....
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:57:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:57:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Fucking awesome car!!!  Maybe the coolest Vette ever made.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:58:41 PM EDT
[#36]
There's a party in my pants right now, and that Corvette is the guest of honor!
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#37]
It has sharp edges.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Stunningly beautiful

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#39]
That car cost $4-4.2K new.

An Escerlade cost $50-60K new.

You got taken.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

It has sharp edges.

Pointy elbows?
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Restored cars can bring some good money but if it was an original condition car it would be worth more. It is a beautiful restoration and very well done. Still probably worth 50K or more to the right buyer.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
It does ?

I believe your story...but can I ask what other "rides" the owner has in his stable....

I don't know, but will find out. ( I did not take the car in, the manager did).
There are quite a few collectors around here that's for sure. The Corvette Club is headquartered here at work, we see alot of rare and exotic cars come through.

Link Posted: 12/3/2011 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#43]

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but I think I may have just busted 2 nuts and a ghost load.

Link Posted: 12/3/2011 3:12:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Hot.

In the words of Joe Dirt: "I'd be chirpin gears and pullin brodies!"
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 9:15:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Just a little bump for the night crew....enjoy !

Link Posted: 12/3/2011 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Nice.
Link Posted: 12/3/2011 10:44:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Do want
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 3:50:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Uhmmm.....427/435 horsepower convertible tri-power in marina blue with a black stinger! I just came a little....he traded it in on what!......the corvette is not only worth more now it has the opportunity to continue to appreciate....whatever he traded it in on will be worth 25% less tomorrow.....makes sense to me...I would love to know the story...regardless if it is a restoration or not something sounds fishy, guys that own these things don't just trade them in....
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 3:56:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

guys that own these things don't just trade them in....

Their ex wives do.

Link Posted: 12/4/2011 4:01:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

guys that own these things don't just trade them in....

Their ex wives do.

yeah or a kid I suppose could be responsible for canning the old mans Corvette now that he is gone...well I'm sure the dealer was very fair with him on trade in value...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top