Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 2/17/2012 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, so the room has a hard wire internet connection but it doesn't work.  The freaking phone doesn't work either.

The first night I go to the front desk and they tell me "Is temporary problem."

I ask this morning if it was getting fixed.  "Is temporary problem."

This afternoon I find this on the side of the building.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/cuba4.jpg

Notice the fire equipment behind the, boxes of wires from hell.

I go and ask if the fire suppression equipment works, I'd rather not die of fire in Cuba.  He says with big smile.  "Oh yes, Comando equipement work great."

I friggin hope it works better than the phones.

Once the smoke comes out of the wires, its real tough putting it back in.

unless its Lucas wiring.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:37:17 AM EDT
[#2]
UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fucking Cuba SUCKS!!!

I don't know if it was the mystery meat or the ice in the drinks.  But I've got it coming out both ends.  

I'm going to go get in the bathtub and die.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:39:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Can you get some People's Revolutionary Cipro? Good luck with your guts, sherrick!
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:39:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

lol, poop thread

eta: what jarhead said.  El Cipro will get you right hopefully.

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:41:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Sherrick, check out what is invading your intestines -

Pretty cool, eh?
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:47:15 AM EDT
[#6]
At least you're in Cuba and can take advantage of their world class healthcare system.  Michael Moore told me it's the bomb-diggity.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Parody thread?

Hell no, I'm completely serious.

As I said, I'll post pics as long as the internet works (surely they have cell coverage so I can tether) and I don't end up in a Cuban prison right off.

Since when has it been that easy to hop on a plane to Cuba? Or are you leaving from Mexico?

Either way...

What I'm wondering because I had to do it via another Caribbean nation and Cuban Immigration/Customs DOES NOT stamp the passports of U.S. Citizens. Circa late 90's.

I'm waiting to see the end of this story and the questioning process in Miami.

Something, does not compute.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:49:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who are you to tell me to "lighten up".  You are the one getting all worked up.  Maybe you should "lighten up".

I am the sandy vagina police. Please step away from the keyboard and keep your hands where we can see them

Fucking ownage.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 7:50:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Freaking Caribbean types. Everything moves slow.

So today I get to go see all the Hero Communist bullshit. Not a single meeting with one of the myriad of offices and minitries we have to meet with.

Monday he says.

Anyway, one of the places my 'guide', his name is Felipe BTW, was gushing about is how they have all these "neighborhood" police stations that serves the collective communities so well. He says I would be intersted because I used to be :wink,wink" a Policia.   I swear he still thinks I'm a CIA spy or something.

I happened to sneak a pic of one he gave me a tour of. Not a single computer in the place that I could see. Hell the telephones probably didn't work.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/cubapd.png

On the plus side, Felipe took me to a place his uncle owns. They cook meat pies.

They were freaking good.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/cuba8.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/cuba9.jpg

"Hey Felipe, what kind of meat is this."

"Do not ask, gringo."

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 8:03:16 AM EDT
[#10]
it's obvious Felipe is doing his civic duty and poisoning the gringo spy.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 8:08:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im interested in Cuban guns.

Can we start another thread to bitch about people from Hollywood

Not your call.

or start a thread bashing Armalite, then you will get LarryG going.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 8:14:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not your call.

He's been working on an aneurysm for the past few years, that might finally do it...

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#13]
That diarrhea smiley is slaying me.

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fucking Cuba SUCKS!!!

I don't know if it was the mystery meat or the ice in the drinks.  But I've got it coming out both ends.  

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/spoop_smileypooping_diarrhea_100-1001.gif

Dibs on your kidneys.

Can someone go get me some ice?
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 11:27:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Since I am here. Might as well place an order for a pallet of cigars, AR10s and ammo.  

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 11:30:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Don't die man, the guns get the guns!
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Have you meet Earnest Hemingway yet?
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:22:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fucking Cuba SUCKS!!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/spoop_smileypooping_diarrhea_100-1001.gif

Don't get in the tube...........

You'll wake up with no kidneys, and you'll be cold in all that ice....

Link Posted: 2/18/2012 5:48:00 PM EDT
[#19]
What kind of Tier 1 op is this guy.

The locals are on to him the first day and poison him so he shits his Judge down the crapper.

One day out of the basement and it all goes to pot.

Ed
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not your call.

I could just post my tanker....
Link Posted: 2/19/2012 5:35:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/19/2012 10:27:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fucking Cuba SUCKS!!!

It was the ice in the drink gringo! What is ice made from? Local water. I can call you retarded because I am guilty of the same thing. Stay hydrated with bottled water and Gatorade if you can get your hands on some. It took me a couple days to have that mess run its course.
Link Posted: 2/19/2012 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Parody thread?

Hell no, I'm completely serious.

As I said, I'll post pics as long as the internet works (surely they have cell coverage so I can tether) and I don't end up in a Cuban prison right off.

Since when has it been that easy to hop on a plane to Cuba? Or are you leaving from Mexico?

Either way...

What I'm wondering because I had to do it via another Caribbean nation and Cuban Immigration/Customs DOES NOT stamp the passports of U.S. Citizens. Circa late 90's.

I'm waiting to see the end of this story and the questioning process in Miami.

Something, does not compute.

he flew to Freeport, THEN connected to Cuba
Link Posted: 2/19/2012 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/19/2012 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#25]
In before pics of op in hospital.

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 4:28:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Has the prison sex started yet? Or did the OP make it back home safely?

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 4:40:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Cuba would be a nice place if it was not for the Cubans that are there.  The ambitious ones took off.
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Ok, so we visited a couple of offices yesterday and got some paperwork signed. Hopefully this week I will be able to go to the base (airfield?) to see where the ARs and some other old stuff is stored to check it out.
Anyway, I told Felipe that I really needed proof that I was down here. I think maybe my argument about how chicks really dug guys that had visited Cuba and it would help me get laid swayed him, or maybe it was just the two $20 bills I gave him, to allow me a pic. Regardless I got him to take this pic of me in front of a satelite office of foreign trade near the port. He told me I couldn't have the name of the building in the pic. The building was named "MINCEX".

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:02:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Thank got your alive!
Godspeed!!
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:03:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Photo shop on the calf muscles....there is no way those are real.
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:04:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nice bust of Nikola Tesla behind you there...

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:07:24 AM EDT
[#32]
so what are you going to charge us for these ar10s?  
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:10:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Progress.
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:17:00 AM EDT
[#34]
I just used GPS on your picture to pinpoint your exact location.....I am headed that way to rob you of your white socks....
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ok, so we visited a couple of offices yesterday and got some paperwork signed. Hopefully this week I will be able to go to the base (airfield?) to see where the ARs and some other old stuff is stored to check it out.

Anyway, I told Felipe that I really needed proof that I was down here. I think maybe my argument about how chicks really dug guys that had visited Cuba and it would help me get laid swayed him, or maybe it was just the two $20 bills I gave him, to allow me a pic. Regardless I got him to take this pic of me in front of a satelite office of foreign trade near the port. He told me I couldn't have the name of the building in the pic. The building was named "MINCEX".

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb171/sherrick13/cuba10.jpg

I have some bad news.

You look just like DPeacher

TRG
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:35:11 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

I have some bad news.

TRG

Is... is it terminal, Doc?

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Is this what you're doing with your money instead of buying DollarCollapseGold® ?
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I have some bad news.

TRG

Is... is it terminal, Doc?

Dunno, but I am sure it is contagious.

TRG
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 9:58:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Fucking Cuba SUCKS!!!

It was the ice in the drink gringo! What is ice made from? Local water. I can call you retarded because I am guilty of the same thing. Stay hydrated with bottled water and Gatorade if you can get your hands on some. It took me a couple days to have that mess run its course.

This. Went to Mexico as a teenager, and avoided the water like the plague. On the very last day, had lunch and forgot to omit the ice in the drink. The next few days were horrible.
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Do these AR10s come inside of a locked box, that is inside of another locked box?

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Take drunken photos with mediocre looking women!
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Good God Man... tuck in that T-shirt and hike up those shorts!

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

+1, get yourself squared away.  Also check your gigline.  Your representing USA, and spy's too.

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 1:54:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That diarrhea smiley is slaying me.

I know, right?

Right click, save-as....

Made the whole thread worth it, no matter what else happens.
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 1:59:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

How did he pronounce the name of the building?  MENSEX?
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 2:05:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did he pronounce the name of the building?  MENSEX?

Whatever you do...stay...out...of...that...building.

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Nice bust of Nikola Tesla behind you there...

Pretty sure thats Jose Marti..........

Link Posted: 2/21/2012 2:46:51 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How did he pronounce the name of the building? MENSEX?

Ministry of Foreign Trade.

MINCEX was on the building.
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1, get yourself squared away. Also check your gigline. Your representing USA, and spy's too.

Yeah, yeah.

I was at the pool of my hotel and Felipe says, "WE MUST GO NOW, (PETTY BUREAUCRAT, my words) IS READY TO SIGN PAPER NOW!!!"

When you have a chance to get something signed in a commie country you don't delay to shower and put on a suit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2012 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top