Link Posted: 2/25/2012 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#4]
ARIZONA, FUCK YEA !!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I REALLY like that woman!

I wish HALF the other governors had the clankers that she's equipped with.

CJ
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Two thoughts:

1. Why are so many of the Republican women so good looking and the Democrat women could scare the flees off of a hound dog?

2.  She is right, Obama is thin skined; that is why Newt should have the job of dogging Obama until election day calling BS on his fairy tales.  I mean Newt should follow him around the country and counter each and every speech Obama gives.  It will drive Obama bat poo crazy.  After election day, Newt should be the Secretary of State.  He would keep the US interests top on his list and not be a boot licker like the current one.
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I REALLY like that woman!

Me too.

Balls, she has them.

Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Two thoughts:

1. Why are so many of the Republican women so good looking and the Democrat women could scare the flees off of a hound dog?

Because hate is ugly.

Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:21:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd rather be in some gin joint on "M" Street than @ the White House.
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:29:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Two thoughts:

Because hate is ugly.

True, look how bad the Emperor aged thru out the Star Wars movies.

Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:29:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Here.

I don't blame her.

Edit: Hotlink fixed.

good for her!!! fuck the first kenyan......
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:33:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Good!  

Why the fuck should the people of AZ (or any other state for that matter) pay to send a politician to a fucking party???

I love how the assholes who constantly crow about "green house gases" see no problem taking a private jet across
country to a fucking party, but chastise the little people for driving anything other than a fucking prius to work and
back to feed their family?

FBHO!  
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:35:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Two thoughts:

2.  She is right, Obama is thin skined; that is why Newt should have the job of dogging Obama until election day calling BS on his fairy tales.  I mean Newt should follow him around the country and counter each and every speech Obama gives.  It will drive Obama bat poo crazy.  After election day, Newt should be the Secretary of State.  He would keep the US interests top on his list and not be a boot licker like the current one.

Don't know why all dem women are so fugly, but it explains why Democrat men stray so often......
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 2:44:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
ARIZONA, FUCK YEA !!!!!!

I agree!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
ARIZONA, FUCK YEA !!!!!!

I agree!!

Hell yes!!!

Share a meal with Obitchass? No fucking way...I'd eat my Akita's shit before I broke bread with that putrid motherfucker!!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2012 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Gonna send her an e-mail expressing my support. Right now.

Go, Girl

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Jan lost some of my respect today by supporting Rummney .
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Good for Brewer.  She's doing the right thing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I don't know what pics of her you're looking at, but she isn't exactly stunning. Not bad for someone of her age, but hardly a looker.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:28:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Weird. Didn't I just read an article saying she had endorsed Obama?

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:30:38 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

x2

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:34:07 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Weird. Didn't I just read an article saying she had endorsed Obama?

I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:40:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Right now, I don't care which RINO the worthless republican party throws out there I WILL vote for them over hussein obongo.

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right now, I don't care which RINO the worthless republican party throws out there I WILL vote for them over hussein obongo.

Same here, but she could have not endorsed, that would have been the better choice.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'll take his awkward ass over the Muslim America hating Marxist.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they put Santorum up as their candidate, I will refuse to unquestioningly vote for him because he is being sold as the Obama alternative. I WILL find some third party candidate to vote for
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

x2  

When her choices are big-government Santorum and Bigger-government Gingrich *who* ia she supposed to support?

She is for tightening the border an enforcing reasonable immigration reform... Romney has the best record as Governor, and the best plan on the table.

It makes sense when you look at the issues.

Santorm and Gingrich are both inside the beltway politicians. Both voted to restrict gun rights on a national scale.

Romney is an excellent leader who made his mark in the free market.

Her choice was the right one. A woman supporting Gingrich... Not going to happen. Santorums hug a thug immigration plan... Not going to happen in AZ.

Her choice is the right one... Given the circumstances... Given the choises... The free market conservative ia Romney.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 10:08:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they put Santorum up as their candidate, I will refuse to unquestioningly vote for him because he is being sold as the Obama alternative. I WILL find some third party candidate to vote for

Which is a vote for hussein obongo by default.

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:04:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You aren't fooling anyone here.  Why do you keep up the act?
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:10:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

i mean exactly what I said.
What act do you think I am trying to play?

I am not going to vote for the lesser of two evils, because each is evil in his own way and there is no ":lesser" between the two of them
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i mean exactly what I said.
What act do you think I am trying to play?

I am not going to vote for the lesser of two evils, because each is evil in his own way and there is no ":lesser" between the two of them

Just admit you would never vote for a republican cadidate no matter what.  It's painfully obvious.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:23:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Just admit you would never vote for a republican cadidate no matter what.  It's painfully obvious.

Then you're (mis) reading into what I post and projecting your own biases onto my posts. I've voted in every national election since 1980.... voted for Reagan twice, Bush Sr,,Dole,  Bush Jr twice The only reason I didn't get to vote in the 2008 election was due to being overseas, and despite my having stopped into my local Board of Elections that summer while home on leave and requesting an absentee ballot. They didn't get my absentee ballot to me, despite my repeated requests via email once I was back in theatre.

In local and state  elections I almost always vote for the GOP candidates unless they are cross-filed on third party lines, in which case I vote for them on the third party line.

The last time I voted for a local Dem candidate, it was because his only opponent was a Green Party candidate who was worse than he was. If a Dem candidate is running unopposed, I  never pull the lever for that candidate.

So much for your theories.

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two thoughts:

Don't know why all dem women are so fugly, but it explains why Democrat men stray so often......

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Jeez, bet the WH social office is losing a lot of sleep over this.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:28:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then you're (mis) reading into what I post and projecting your own biases onto my posts. I've voted in every national election since 1980.... voted for Reagan twice, Bush Sr,,Dole,  Bush Jr twice The only reason I didn't get to vote in the 2008 election was due to being overseas, and despite my having stopped into my local Board of Elections that summer while home on leave and requesting an absentee ballot. They didn't get my absentee ballot to me, despite my repeated requests via email once I was back in theatre.

Yeah, Obama ain't such a bad guy.  I guess I'll vote third party.  Anyone who knows how presidential politics works understands what that accomplishes.

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, Obama ain't such a bad guy.  I guess I'll vote third party.  Anyone who knows how presidential politics works understands what that accomplishes.

Some people can compromise their principles easily––I can't.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#39]
awesome. another win for Arizona in my book.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:45:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No such thing as a perfect candidate.  Obama thanks you.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but there's a candidate who is closer to my positions than Obama's––or at the very least, is somewhere on the right half of the spectrum.

Go ahead, rationalize your lack of spine, but it doesn't change the fact that running a RINO will get votes from RINOs and not conservatives.  Which of those are you?
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but there's a candidate who is closer to my positions than Obama's––or at the very least, is somewhere on the right half of the spectrum.

Go ahead, rationalize your lack of spine, but it doesn't change the fact that running a RINO will get votes from RINOs and not conservatives.

And this display of ignorance is why the Democrats win.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go ahead, rationalize your lack of spine, but it doesn't change the fact that running a RINO will get votes from RINOs and not conservatives.

Which part is ignorant?  Calling Romney a RINO?  Saying he's more left than right?  Please, advise me where I'm wrong.

The Democrats will win because the "Republicans" are also Democrats.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:56:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which part is ignorant?  Calling Romney a RINO?  Saying he's more left than right?  Please, advise me where I'm wrong.

I completely agree with you that Romney is a RINO.  But he isn't the GOP candidate.  If he is, I will vote for him.  If Ron Paul is, I will vote for him.

I'm not ignorant enough to think a third party vote is some kind of protest.  It is nothing more than cutting off your nose to spite your face.

It is crucial that we get Obama out of office.  This upcoming election is one of the most important in the history of this country.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here, but she could have not endorsed, that would have been the better choice.

Agree and agree.

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I completely agree with you that Romney is a RINO.  But he isn't the GOP candidate.  If he is, I will vote for him.  If Ron Paul is, I will vote for him.

I'm not ignorant enough to think a third party vote is some kind of protest.  It is nothing more than cutting off your nose to spite your face.

You use the same little idioms that everyone else does when they rationalize voting for a shitty candidate.  Maybe you all should stop willingly voting for shitheads and start throwing your votes behind the good candidates.  Getting Obama out of office isn't paramount when you're going to be replacing him with a rich, white, Mormon Obama (who also appoints liberals to the bench).

ETA: Go ahead, vote for Romney if he's the candidate.  Don't ever call yourself a Second Amendment supporter though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 1:01:32 PM EDT
[#47]
But but she endorses Romney...

Good for her.
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Where's that pic where it looks like she is reading him the riot act?
Link Posted: 2/26/2012 1:04:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

But but she endorses Romney...

Good for her.

She is right on plenty, but supporting that douche is not a good plan. Too bad she is so badly wrong on such an important issue, but AZ is dead right on a lot.

Link Posted: 2/26/2012 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Oh, I understand completely. I voted for Perot in '92, and look where that got us.

The reality is that by voting for a candidate, it means we support his platform.

I cannot support a guy who wants to inject personal religion into the public square to the degree that he does.

Not going to cast my vote for an American Taliban candidate just because he is the major alternative to Obama..
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top