Posted: 3/20/2012 9:52:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 9:55:42 PM EDT
[#2]
On a treadmill with a headwind?

Link Posted: 3/20/2012 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone read whats shoepolished on the rear window yet?
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 10:02:47 PM EDT
[#4]
DUPE.
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 10:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]

People with bullshit titles get duped. I don't feel one iota bad duping a thread that can't be searched for.
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 10:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I think we should just wack this in half
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 10:07:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Obviously a natural blonde

Link Posted: 3/20/2012 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

People with bullshit titles get duped. I don't feel one iota bad duping a thread that can't be searched for.

Try searching the name of the vid? I searched MPH and found another.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1301936_How_to_be_a_dick_to_your_wife___80_MPH___.html
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 10:08:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Cut it in half!

Link Posted: 3/20/2012 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#10]
If that's really his wife, at some point in that marriage the sex just won't be worth the overhead.
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#11]
never seen that before

Link Posted: 3/20/2012 11:10:34 PM EDT
[#12]
stupid/fake videos like this exist so that the author can get revenue, i love the internet
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm not going to go through that video because quite frankly, the boy talking seems like a loudmouth, but it does remind me of a comment a Marine CO once made about one of his troops.

The Marine in question, as I recall, was in for office hours, probably for a UA. Apparently, he had been many hundreds of miles away and his plan was to drive all night to get back. The Marine CO was chewing into him, in part, for doing such a drive without sleep and then being ready to give the CO a full day of work. The Marine responded that he could drive 200 miles an hour. The CO countered by saying that he didn't knew that Lance Corporals  (say that was the rank) had Maseratis. The Marine countered by saying he didn't say he had one but that he could drive 200 mph......and he wasn't getting the point that in order to do that, he would need a car that could do that.

It is not just a blonde issue.
Link Posted: 3/20/2012 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

FIFY

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 12:57:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Either A or B.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 2:34:13 AM EDT
[#16]
The question itself has no real answer.  It is too ambiguous.  It needs a qualifier.  

ie.  For how long are you going 80 mph?  If it is 1 hour than you go 80 miles.  If it is 1/2 hour them only 40 miles etc.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 2:37:34 AM EDT
[#17]
I hope that is fake
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 2:43:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Either A or B.

Life's been good.

"Life's Been Good" is a 1978 song by Joe Walsh, which first appeared on the soundtrack to the film FM. It was released as a single and appeared on Walsh's album But Seriously, Folks.... It peaked at #12 on the US Billboard Hot 100[1], remaining his biggest solo hit.

They may play it at Eagles concerts, I don't know, but it's a Joe Walsh song.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 2:46:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

stupid/fake videos like this exist so that the author can get revenue, i love the internet

if its fake, they deserve the ad revenue from me, because she is one good actress to go through all that without laughing her ass off and calling herself stupid.

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 2:48:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Are you going up hill, or down hill?
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 2:49:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Either A or B.

Life's been good.

"Life's Been Good" is a 1978 song by Joe Walsh, which first appeared on the soundtrack to the film FM. It was released as a single and appeared on Walsh's album But Seriously, Folks.... It peaked at #12 on the US Billboard Hot 100[1], remaining his biggest solo hit.

If you say so...............FRANCIS.........................this is not a disertation, the link I gave lists the  Eagles as the artist, and I really don't see the point in getting so uptight about it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 3:14:54 AM EDT
[#22]
After 2 million views on YouTube, the real questions are,"After posting a video that makes you wife look stupid, how comfortable is the sofa you now sleep on? Do you think you will see her naked before the year 2020?"
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 3:18:06 AM EDT
[#23]
IBTL damn dude. Search function. Damn.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 3:20:46 AM EDT
[#24]
She is a good actress.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 3:30:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If that's directed to me, I did. Told it +"my masirati does" +lyrics; it gave me back that link which is listed as B.

I don't know who Joe Walsh is nor do I really care. I do know who the Eagles are; they are a band, although.............................A. I don't know who is in the band and B. up to about 1982, I thought Mick Jagger was the lead singer for the Eagles.

Hence, here we have a basic thing of the music industry. Often enough, it is not the Band that pens the music but some song writer. People, however, usually know the song for the Band that plays it. So for recognition factor, listing the band usually tells the sufficient story.
_________________________________________________________________________________
("My music is for Phoenix. Only she can sing it. Anyone else who tries, dies."––The Phantom, (w,stte), "Phantom of the Paradise")
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 3:45:11 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(".......My Maserati does 185.....," lyrics, (w,stte), "Life's Been Good", by the Eagles Joe Walsh)

FIFY

Either A or B.

("You say TWOMAYTOE, I say TWOMOTOE,"––Lore, (w,stte), ST:TNG, "DataLore")

Life's been good.

If you say so...............FRANCIS.........................this is not a disertation, the link I gave lists the  Eagles as the artist, and I really don't see the point in getting so uptight about it.

("If you say so, Mr. Bond."––Scaramanga, (w,stte), "The Man With The Golden Gun")

Lyrics websites are notoriously full of shit.

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 3:59:56 AM EDT
[#27]
good thing she is nice to look at!
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 4:00:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Making your wife look stupid on You Tube,is not a recipe for a long marriage.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 4:11:13 AM EDT
[#29]
I have a plan to someday bicycle across America on rollers in the bed of a pickup truck.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 4:20:11 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Yeah I'd hit it.  

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:04:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I'd hit it.  

I would too.  

But I'll never challenge her again on who wrote and/or sang a song first.

Joe was a totally weird musical genius.  

Joe Walsh Fuckin Rocks!    The Confessor

Boy, I fucked that up.  That was meant to be posted in another thread, but WTF, I'll kinda leave it here so you can ridicule me.

I asked my bride.  She said 80 minutes.  It took her 3 tries to get it right.  Kinda explains why she married me.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:17:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Either A or B.

Life's been good.

These posts, with concern to this thread (pretty much how GD operates) reminds me of this: Butterscotch Latte
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Pretty much, the consensus says, "Don't fuck with golfroot at 0400. That's when he's on top of his game."

"Feel free to fuck with him at most any other time, cause he's probably fucking wasted on cheap beer and wine."

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

(Ah, Fuck it, I'm done with this thread.  I'm wandering off to see if there's something interesting for sale.)  ––that douchebag golfroot, (w,stte),   Who the fuck took over my keyboard and charged $3,389.07 on my goddamned Visa Card.  FUCK!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:42:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Anyone read whats shoepolished on the rear window yet?

WAIT HERE SOPHIA!

WE WILL BE BACK TO GET YOU!
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#35]
Ben Bernanke's daughter.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:46:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

Either A or B.

Life's been good.

I own the record in question (as in, the vinyl record). It's a Joe Walsh record.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:48:52 AM EDT
[#37]
oh for Christ's sake
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:52:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
oh for Christ's sake

Well said!

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:56:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Well it took me the umpteenth dupe to finally watch the vid, and I only have one word to discribe my thoughts, BLOND.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 7:58:57 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Well it took me the umpteenth dupe to finally watch the vid, and I only have one word to discribe my thoughts, BLOND.

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 8:54:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's directed to me, I did. Told it +"my masirati does" +lyrics; it gave me back that link which is listed as B.

I don't know who Joe Walsh is nor do I really care. I do know who the Eagles are; they are a band, although.............................A.  I don't know who is in the band and B. up to about 1982, I thought Mick Jagger was the lead singer for the Eagles.  Holy shit!!

Hence, here we have a basic thing of the music industry. Often enough, it is not the Band that pens the music but some song writer. People, however, usually know the song for the Band that plays it. So for recognition factor, listing the band usually tells the sufficient story.

[span style='color: blue;']I'll try to be nice, but here we go.....  

1.  Mick Jagger as the front man for The Eagles?  GTFO!
1.  You claim to be as old as I am and have never heard of Joe Walsh?
1.  It's spelled "Maserati.".
1.  It does 185
1.  I lost my license.
1.  Now I don't drive
1.  Joe wrote the song.
1.  Sadly, he, and others, substitute, "I lock the doors, Vote for Barack" while singing onstage or ad libbing.

_________________________________________________________________________________
("My music is for Phoenix. Only she can sing it. Anyone else who tries, dies."––The Phantom, (w,stte), "Phantom of the Paradise")[/quote]

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know who Joe Walsh is nor do I really care. I do know who the Eagles are; they are a band, although.............................A.  I don't know who is in the band and B. up to about 1982, I thought Mick Jagger was the lead singer for the Eagles.  Holy shit!!

1.  It's spelled "Maserati.".
1.  It does 185
1.  I lost my license.
1.  Now I don't drive
1.  Joe wrote the song.
1.  Sadly, he, and others, substitute, "I lock the doors, Vote for Barack" while singing onstage or ad libbing.

("My music is for Phoenix. Only she can sing it. Anyone else who tries, dies."––The Phantom, (w,stte), "Phantom of the Paradise")

[/quote]

Boy, I fucked up that quote as well as anyone ever has.

I'm sticking by my Joe Walsh quotes, except for the last one where he "sang"  "I lock the doors, Vote for Barack."   Fuck that.  Typical Hollyweird Lib, but has a funny side to him.

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:07:53 AM EDT
[#43]
a dupe, but technically the standard question includes the words "in a strait line".  NASCAR goes a lot more than 80 mph, but at the end of the day they have not gone anywhere.

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well, music wise, I was somewhat sheltered (and poor) growing up, with interesting exposures here and there. We had two 5th Dimension records, lots of classics such as in the movies, and my father played jazz and mexicali jazz tapes. I was overseas a lot and part of that was in Saudi Arabia, so the radio station was careful what it played; think I heard HEART most often on it, but I did not know who they were at the time. I think the most popular song at my school was "Seasons in the Sun", I didn't get a cassette player till I was about 13, and the tapes that people did give me really have not stood the test of time such as Cat Stevens and John Denver. It was the 70's, cable was limited when in the states.

I might have heard of Joe Walsh, just like back then I had heard of Mick Jagger, but I didn't know who Mick was and all I really know about Walsh now is that he is a songwriter for, probably a band member, for the Eagles.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:20:37 AM EDT
[#45]
stupid dupid
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Hope she fucks better than she does math....

I was asked once by a blonde "what language do they speak in England"?
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:28:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Way to go Mr. Boise State fan.

Step 1: Humiliate your wife on the internets
Step 2: ??????
Step 3: Profit!
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
After 2 million views on YouTube, the real questions are,"After posting a video that makes you wife look stupid, how comfortable is the sofa you now sleep on? Do you think you will see her naked before the year 2020?"

If the vid is real then this post sums it up!

/Thread
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 10:01:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Still not locked?

BigDozer66
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top