Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2012 8:26:21 AM EDT
I’m eating at a Sit-Down Restaurant today.  I’m planning for a Hot Chicken Dinner with mashed potato’s, sides unknown at this moment, but I’m hoping for A: Whole Corn /butter, B: Lima Beans, C: Succotash, or D: Extra Helping(s) of Mashed Potato’s, my usual Pepsi if I can get it, Coke if not.

As always my pics are from Google.
Post yours if possible or practical.
Pics from the web are always permitted.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Your all fucked up. Today is Wed the 21st. You got the date nor the day of the week correct.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#2]
A plain turkey sandwich here. Maybe a couple cookies and water/milk.

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Your all fucked up. Today is Wed the 21st. You got the date nor the day of the week correct.

Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fixed.  I was hungry and in a hurry.
Link Posted: 3/21/2012 9:26:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fixed.  I was hungry and in a hurry.

1/2 fixed. today is the 21st. not 22nd. lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top