Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/5/2012 8:27:01 AM EDT
I only met her a couple times, but she has dated a couple people I am friends with, and one was my roommate. I didn't meet her until after it happened.

CLEVELAND, Ohio — A Cleveland woman who coaches youth baseball was
accused this week of killing the father of their two children six years
ago by poisoning his tea with antifreeze.

Holly McFeeture, 34, was indicted Tuesday, charged with the 2006 murder of Matthew Podolak.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/07/cleveland_woman_charged_with_2.html

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#1]
She hot?
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:30:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

She hot?

Guilty!

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:30:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm voting "not guilty"
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:31:41 AM EDT
[#4]
McFeeture's facebook page lists her most recent job as a butcher at Dionne's Meats, which is in West Side Market.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#5]
That's a horrible, inhumane way to kill someone.

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:32:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm voting "not guilty"

You are all alone aren't you?
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:32:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll bet this has been done ten million times and nobody suspected a thing.

ED. for clarity.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I only met her a couple times, but she has dated a couple people I am friends with, and one was my roommate. I didn't meet her until after it happened.

CLEVELAND, Ohio — A Cleveland woman who coaches youth baseball was accused this week of killing the father of their two children six years ago by poisoning his tea with antifreeze.

Holly McFeeture, 34, was indicted Tuesday, charged with the 2006 murder of Matthew Podolak.

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2012/07/cleveland_woman_charged_with_2.html

CSB
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#9]
So she put the poison in his tea, and kissed him goodbye?

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:33:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Guilty!
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:35:50 AM EDT
[#12]
When asked why he believed McFeeture wanted to kill Podolak, McDonough said, "We believe that she wanted to end the relationship."

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Guilty as charged,
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#14]
I think her booking photo tells the story, don't think I'd be smirking if I were accused of such a crime unless of course I was guilty and didn't give a damn!
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Shes a biggen.  But used to give me free beers at the dirty dog bar in cleveland
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
She hot?

Negative.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:45:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Elizabeth Balraj, the county coroner at the time, ruled the cause of
death to be chronic intoxication by ethylene glycol, which is the active
ingredient in antifreeze. She left the manner of death undetermined.

I like how they were like, yup poisoned by antifreeze, I wonder how that happened. Oh well, next case!

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:46:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She hot?

Negative.

This is the correct answer,

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:48:18 AM EDT
[#20]
They probably didn't drink tea often, I would sure as fuck would have noticed antifreeze in my tea.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#21]
she guilty.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 8:51:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She hot?

No!
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Elizabeth Balraj, the county coroner at the time, ruled the cause of death to be chronic intoxication by ethylene glycol, which is the active ingredient in antifreeze. She left the manner of death undetermined.

I like how they were like, yup poisoned by antifreeze, I wonder how that happened. Oh well, next case!

Coroner is even guiltier.

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:18:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They probably didn't drink tea often, I would sure as fuck would have noticed antifreeze in my tea.

How would you recognize the taste?

How much does it take, anyway?

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#25]
It takes a decent dose of anti-freeze to kill a dog, I'd think the same would be true of a person...how would you drink some tea mixed with it and not immediately know it was fucked up?

I've accidentally tasted it before (stupid story), and it was like "whoa, holy fuck" to my taste buds.

It's not a "boom, you're dead" action either...it fucks your internals up and makes you violently ill.

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm voting "not guilty"

thats a joke right

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:23:17 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Shes a biggen.  But used to give me free beers at the dirty dog bar in cleveland

And you drank them... Ever wonder what was in it besides beer? She was probably frowning and scribbling notes when you didn't keel over.

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:23:47 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

It takes a decent dose of anti-freeze to kill a dog, I'd think the same would be true of a person...how would you drink some tea mixed with it and not immediately know it was fucked up?

I've accidentally tasted it before (stupid story), and it was like "whoa, holy fuck" to my taste buds.

It's not a "boom, you're dead" action either...it fucks your internals up and makes you violently ill.

Small doses over an extended period of time?

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:23:59 AM EDT
[#29]
I figured intoxication without actually drinking alcohol would be a pretty good tip off.

I'm drunk

I didn't drink anything...

Something is VERY wrong here...

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Elizabeth Balraj, the county coroner at the time, ruled the cause of death to be chronic intoxication by ethylene glycol, which is the active ingredient in antifreeze. She left the manner of death undetermined.

I'm betting they knew it was her but couldn't prove or find enough evidence to convince a judge or DA....and I'm betting they got a break recently that let them put the puzzle together and get a warrant.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:25:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps, but I'd still think it would make you sick as fuck. After the first tea someone gave me that made me vomit or have intense gastrointestinal pain, I'd maybe take a pass.

Maybe it just went to his kidneys and shut 'em down. Once that happens, you're dead.

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:26:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Sucks to be her.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When asked why he believed McFeeture wanted to kill Podolak, McDonough said, "We believe that she wanted to end the relationship."

That works every time.

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:44:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://brightcove01.brightcove.com/4/275353188001/275353188001_1049104005001_071211-sowell-balraj.jpg?pubId=275353188001

coroner might of done it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:47:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
That's a horrible, inhumane way to kill someone.  

Some people here think it is humane enough for cats and dogs.

Death.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:48:10 AM EDT
[#36]
copycat bitch!
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#37]

Grinning while having your mugshot taken for a capital crime...if she aint a psycho I don't know what she is.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you drank them... Ever wonder what was in it besides beer? She was probably frowning and scribbling notes when you didn't keel over.

That made me literally LOL.    
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Some states mandate addition of bittrex to antifreeze and commonly swallowed household chemicals, making it nearly impossible to swallow.

Bittrex was invented be DOD to use in Nam on enemy rice storage, making the rice unedible...it works...you can't swallow it.

One law that I strongly agree with.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#40]

I think in her heyday she might have been attractive.

But now she is guilty
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#41]

I dunno, dim light, 6 or 7 high-test IPA's...
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps, but I'd still think it would make you sick as fuck. After the first tea someone gave me that made me vomit or have intense gastrointestinal pain, I'd maybe take a pass.

Maybe it just went to his kidneys and shut 'em down. Once that happens, you're dead.

The coroner's report does say chronic poisoning as opposed to acute.  So I'm guessing she fed him small doses of it over a period of time.  Perhaps she introduced it slowly and he got used to the taste?
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:37:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've tasted a metric shit ton of antifreeze, when I was a mechanic (decades ago) and it's sweet. I could see drinking it and not knowing.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:45:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#46]
It took them 6 years to press charges???!?!??  WTF?
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thats my kind of story. Its no fun till someone dies!

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

That's my kind of story.

ETA beat by a few seconds.
Link Posted: 8/5/2012 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've tasted a metric shit ton of antifreeze, when I was a mechanic (decades ago) and it's sweet. I could see drinking it and not knowing.

You were testing it wrong.

Link Posted: 8/5/2012 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#50]
You need some sort of NSFW warning dude.  
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://brightcove01.brightcove.com/4/275353188001/275353188001_1049104005001_071211-sowell-balraj.jpg?pubId=275353188001

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top