BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 11:49:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I talk about US politics on a US board, and Canadian politics on a Canadian board.What the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

Stop posting if you can't stay on topic.  THANKS.  

You're raising the BS flag on me regarding posting on other forums?  

Weak accusation is pretty fucking weak.

Weak or not, it's an American accusation, from an American, on a American gunboard about American politics.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Page 2 is bankrupt and deficits don't matter.

ETA: damnit.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#3]
You guys need to get off Targets back. He cares more about this country then most of the fucks who live in it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 11:50:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I talk about US politics on a US board, and Canadian politics on a Canadian board.What the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

You're raising the BS flag on me regarding posting on other forums?  

Weak accusation is pretty fucking weak.

Weak or not, it's an American accusation, from an American, on a American gunboard about American politics.

Don't stop someone when they  are dead set on messing themselves over.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 11:51:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe we should all join a Canadian forum and talk shit about their politicians and their issues.  

LOL who gives a fuck about canadian politics?
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You guys need to get off Targets back. He cares more about this country then most of the fucks who live in it.

The only thing TT cares about is trolling and dissing Americans.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:01:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Page 2 is bankrupt and deficits don't matter.

ETA: damnit.

deficits don't matter to the fed
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:17:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And what does he say about the democrat's budget?  Oh wait, it's hard to criticize something that doesn't exist.

...and on the first post.

Are we trying to fix the country, or just get rid of Obama!?
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
David Stockman, Reagan's budget director, essentially said the same thing.  Ryan's budget plan won't solve the massive issues facing the US.

But guess what?  He is the only person in Washington who has even dared to try!  And for doing so, he is accused of wanting to kill the elderly.  Obama's budgets called for more spending and more debt, and both of them received 0 votes from the DEMOCRATS.

So criticize Ryan's budget as weak, but it's the most anyone in Washington is willing to do on record.

I beg your pardon?

I recall someone that proposed cutting a Trillion year one.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:23:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Paul Ryan's plan is almost child like.  It truly displays his inexperience and lack of comprehension of how basic things work.  Congress is a fat retarded child with ADHD.  28 year plan is just silly.

Yet many will give him credit for trying to do 'something' much like a child's finger painting on a refrigerator door.

The idea that a Congress full of retards is going to move faster than a snail is completely unrealistic.

If you want a plan that will at least get looked at, it needs to have almost zero effect on those currently inoffice.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:26:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
And what does he say about the democrat's budget? Oh wait, it's hard to criticize something that doesn't exist.

The Democrats plan is out-of-this-world stupid; but let's face facts, the Republicans isn't much better.

So who are you going to vote for?

I dont think he can...

I'm guessing if he hooked up with acorn he could vote
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
And what does he say about the democrat's budget? Oh wait, it's hard to criticize something that doesn't exist.

The Democrats plan is out-of-this-world stupid; but let's face facts, the Republicans isn't much better.

I dont think he can...

No shit.

I'm sure he can. Obahblah is likely going to have illegitimate votes by illegal Mexicans anyway. I'm sure they'd let Canadians vote here too.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
And what does he say about the democrat's budget?  Oh wait, it's hard to criticize something that doesn't exist.

What Democrat spending plan? They haven't passed a budget in years.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Paul Ryan's plan is almost child like.  It truly displays his inexperience and lack of comprehension of how basic things work.  Congress is a fat retarded child with ADHD.  28 year plan is just silly.

Yet many will give him credit for trying to do 'something' much like a child's finger painting on a refrigerator door.

Oh please

I would put Ryan's brain pan up against yours any day of the week

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

David Stockman, Reagan's budget director, essentially said the same thing.  Ryan's budget plan won't solve the massive issues facing the US.

But guess what?  He is the only person in Washington who has even dared to try!  And for doing so, he is accused of wanting to kill the elderly.  Obama's budgets called for more spending and more debt, and both of them received 0 votes from the DEMOCRATS.

So criticize Ryan's budget as weak, but it's the most anyone in Washington is willing to do on record.

I beg your pardon?

Yeah....and how was the kook going to do that again?  

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:31:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I talk about US politics on a US board, and Canadian politics on a Canadian board.

What the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

Canadian politics? K.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:33:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Schiff is the Al Sharpton of economics.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:33:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He votes for bagged milk and boils guns. Be glad he doesn't live here.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:33:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The Paul Ryan Plan Is Weak And Assumes The Economic Equivalent Of Winning The Lottery Twice

http://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-hope-but-dont-change-2012-8

So what was the Ryan Budget's radical departure from the status quo that has caused such uproar? If enacted today, the Ryan budget would so drastically upend the fiscal picture that the U.S. federal budget would come into balance in just... wait for it.... 27 years! This is because the Ryan budget doesn't actually cut anything. At no point in Ryan's decades long budget timeline does he ever suggest that the government spend less than it had the year before. He doesn't touch a penny in current Social Security or Medicare outlays, nor in the bloated defense budget.

In fact, among his other overly-optimistic assumptions are that the unemployment rate falls to 4% by 2015 and an unprecedented 2.8% by 2021, another real estate boom begins almost immediately, and there is an average inflation and ten-year treasury rate for the next ten years of 2.04 and 4.15 respectively. These are assumptions that would make even the most rabid economic cheerleaders sit on their pompoms.

Schiff is a lightweight Canadian and not considered seriously by expert economists and business people  here in the States.

As evidenced by his statement:

"While I appreciate that Ryan has the courage to take a position at the vanguard of his party in the campaign for fiscal responsibility, the modesty of his plan is just the latest reminder of how utterly divorced from reality Washington politicians remain. Like all of his brethren, Ryan is pinning his budget battling plans on the pain free "grow your way out of it plan." But as long the government consumes so much of the nation's productivity, the conditions to create that growth will never occur. Hope is not a strategy. "

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never mind not worth it

Haha, exactly.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I talk about US politics on a US board, and Canadian politics on a Canadian board.

What the fuck is so hard to understand about this?

My cat's breath smells like cat food. Stop trolling if you can't post anything constructive. THANKS.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:39:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never mind not worth it

Exactly.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

+1

The people who criticize Ryan's budget for taking so long to 'balance' are missing out on the bigger picture.

Namely, just getting back to the pre-2006 days of $300 million annual deficits from the current $1.3 trillion is going to be a monumental task.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:42:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe we should all join a Canadian forum and talk shit about their politicians and their issues.  

this. canada is obviously leaps and bounds better than the US.

To Canada's credit, Jean Chretien actually did a commendable job getting their fiscal house in order during the 90s.

It's the model of what the Democrats would have done in 2008 if they cared about the country.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 1:45:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That's what I've been saying for the past year.  Listen, Ryan, woo hoo and all.  Yup better than Obama/Biden, but I think we should at least look at things in context.  The Ryan budget isn't that good, and if there is any way to spin it, spin it to those in the middle who think Ryan would cut off grandma's social security check and close down the subsidized housing as it doesn't even come close to that.

Can you imagine the uproar if he really proposed what needs to be done? I like to think its incrementalism Just a little at a time sop the leaches don't feel it so bad
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:04:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I beg your pardon?

Did Ron Paul ever submit a formal budget?

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:22:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I beg your pardon?

Did Ron Paul ever submit a formal budget?  

AUDIT THE FED
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#28]
I never understand why Canadians care about our politics.  I know quite a few number of Canadians and they always talk about our country.  Why?  I dont even know who your prime minister is because it doesnt matter.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only thing TT cares about is trolling and dissing Americans.

This.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I never understand why Canadians care about our politics.  I know quite a few number of Canadians and they always talk about our country.  Why?

Our country is important and effects the world.  Canada...doesn't.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Not reducing the spending doesn't mean there aren't cuts
SNIP

LOL a Washington D.C. "spending cut".
We've had those for decades. As a result of all those D.C. "cuts" the country is 15 trillion dollars in debt.
It will be bankrupt long before 2040 if the Congress continues to "cut" by spending more each year.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#32]

You've had an attitude problem lately.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 6:52:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I never understand why Canadians care about our politics.  I know quite a few number of Canadians and they always talk about our country.  Why?  I dont even know who your prime minister is because it doesnt matter.

It almost sounds like you're proud of your ignorance.

"HEY GUYZ!  The Canadian knows what 2+2 is!  What an loser!  BLAME CANADA!!!"

It might not matter who my Prime Minister is in your small, little fucked up world, but when you start to open your eyes and realize that we're not living in 1245 and shit that happens across the world affects you, you'll start paying attention.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 6:54:06 PM EDT
[#34]
If you (some of you) jerkoffs want to discuss Canadian - American relations, start your own thread.

ITT, we discuss what was posted in the OP.

Stop acting like 8 year olds.  

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But guess what?  He is the only person in Washington who has even dared to try!  And for doing so, he is accused of wanting to kill the elderly.  Obama's budgets call for more spending and more debt, and both of them received 0 votes from the DEMOCRATS.

Rand Paul put out a better, more effective budget proposal, last I checked.  It was discussed here, too.  Ryan's problem is that he wants to preserve as much of the national Provider State as he can, but feels that what can possibly be saved is less than what most of his colleagues think can be preserved, making him an outlier.  Ultimately, any plan that does not come close to dismantling the Provider State in the long term is not going to work.

Yup Rand's was much better but didn't get as much press.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What Democrat spending plan? They haven't passed a budget in years.

The above attitude is why I don't think any real significant change to our budget (or practically anything regarding the Fed) will ever come true. Democrats want to drive this country off a cliff; Republicans simply point at the 'tards on the other side of the isle and say, "At least we can do marginally better than them!".

Its rooting for the winner of the special Olympics. My apologies to those in said Olympics.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

If you (some of you) jerkoffs want to discuss Canadian - American relations, start your own thread.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:07:33 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120407000950/dragonball/images/f/ff/Cowboy-crying.gif

She ain't hard, bro.

Do you typically post responses within the same genre as the OP, or are you always way the fuck out there in left-center field?

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#39]
If only the USA had a boil 1911's party...
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:11:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We'd probably get banned for trolling but he can troll non-stop.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#41]
I think you scour the internet looking for stories dealing with the U.S that you know will get a rise out of the U.S membership here.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:27:01 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're the most butt-hurt person on here, you know that?

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I think you scour the internet looking for stories dealing with the U.S that you know will get a rise out of the U.S membership here.

My homepage is the Drudge Report.

I wouldn't have to go far if that was my "plan".    

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Don't care.

OBAMA HAS GOT TO GO.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:33:07 PM EDT
[#45]
OP thinks the moon landing was faked.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Actually, there was a budget proposed last year that would of fully balanced the budget within 5 years. No Republicans, other than the author, backed the bill.

Want to guess who wrote it?

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, BURN!  

To be fair, you don't have to. Your country is far more fiscally conservative than ours is. You don't need to vote for anyone. You've already voted in responsible leaders.

We're down here, still bickering if we want the butt-rape, or the regular-rape.

Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think we let canadians vote yet, A'?
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You're the most butt-hurt person on here, you know that?

No, I'm just sick and tired of a person that doesn't live here criticizing my country. You don't have a dog in this fight.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Meanwhile, back to reality.  

Politics is the art of the possible.  Paul's budget plan, as much of a dream as it may be,is as radical as can be taken seriously by this clownfest of a government.  Like everyone else said, let's put it up against the Democrat alternative.  Oh wait, there is NOTHING and there has been no credible alternative for years.  Even the sitting president's bill could not be defended by his own administration.  

The federal government's books really are that bad - there is no politically feasible way out of this hole.

Yes, I would hack and slay the Federal Dragon too, but get real.  It is NOT going to happen.  Paul is a realist on this, proposing a real budget bill to be PASSED by a majority of congressmen without getting vetoed by those same congressmen who have an interest in demonizing the bill and anyone supporting it.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top